Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-18-2011, 05:05 AM   #1
O6237ldcph

Default Yuan Sheng matrimony !

2 4, with my age Ding Yuansheng finally determined to end 10 annuals of courtship, marriage of. As a high school classmate, friend and partner, I resolved one month in advance to assist him systematize a special marrying venue in our associate canteens - Tower, in the form set out to do Western-style wedding buffet.
from work aboard a marriage invitation began a separate print, the name of the parents invited,GHD Purple Gift Set, in English. Designed by a group of abatement, even the envelope 9 yuan / Zhang, light the spent ¥ 4500, results were good,GHD Leopard Grain, very special. Elements of http://user.qzone.qq.com/40299/blog/1263216762.

candy is specially elected,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, Japanese, a good stone Ferrero a two Meiji,GHD Pink Limited Edition, was robbed of one blank collar, electing up a lot of people specially twice, guiding to a lot of people do not.
This is comfit boxes, beauteous, right?

wedding day, less than 7:00 to get up. Car bathe, next of family. Very special wedding motorcar, merely four SMART Liuzhou first gathered, of special note, the four differ full-color configuration. I open shed with a high, hard top with a cheap, open shed another friend with a cheap, hard top with a high, very interesting.

buy a new Peugeot 308CC small to do the first car, as well as a Mercedes, a BMW X5 and a Volvo, the team thought very special and dizzy.

team finished, I steer SMART open shed in the front car as a camera,GHD Red Straighteners, groom, best man carrying the age rind, a powerful team marched backward the home of the bride.

to the bride's family, fireworks shoot, firecrackers Lethal.

groom and best male.

red.

putting the red envelope, open the door.

finally see the bride.

offer tea, I was hit knees.

family portrait, Oh.

triumphant return, A stick namely agreeable busy.

Changqiangduanbao.

devised parade path, onward the element and its manufacture, many of my colleagues and staff lined up to welcome and ceremony,GHD Benefit Straighteners!

received her husband's household downstairs.

down dowry.

grandmother brought the well-known gift, ha ha.

another family portrait, shot feeling significantly better, huh, huh.

evening buffet admission STAND BY.

site layout has been painting to a near.

passageway, elevator, ceiling, full of new colossal photos.

guests arrived one behind another, taking a seat.

still welcome at numerous of the guests arrived one after another.

wedding schedule.

wedding began, the small clothe fat non-compliance. Given a lukewarm welcome, but guests are still lined up, clap to commemorate.

see me, laugh is also gorgeous.

pastor big leak. The rite.

fireworks, fireworks.

Cheers.

cousin insists, and 2 of her favorite brother, handsome and my fat photo.

Although cold, merely still a lot of outdoor activities, BBQ, let lanterns, fountains ... ... very happy apt watch.

what I have, these are lofty school students.

group is choir.

Huang Huan
This is a shareholder, a photo history of one of the best, you tin hang in the enterprise.

Astro Boy and DANCER couples.

beverage last entire MENG Jun, fashions and sizes design, huh, huh.
Everyone says this is a special wedding, very few weddings in the nightly and extra than half of the guests did not quit, highly amusing!

a mess, fun fun!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
cdef262

Angry Apparently

Apparently where wow gold it had descended upon a salient crossway of the leadwork. Elfride, too wow power leveling seemed to comprehend and seek this now for the freshman measure, and for a second nearly forfeit wow account consciousness again. Ennoble apace chained area, and to add to the complexity, the cheap wow gold cloud he had been watching began to moult any lumbering drops of rainfall. Knight wow power leveling looked up and saw the vicar striding towards the asylum, and Mrs. Swancourt a harddriven score.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 714583711 at 15:19 on September 30 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary father asked the son: who does your future wife to marry? Son said: I want to marry my grandmother, she hurt me! Dad said: Nonsense,shoes puma, how can you marry my mother? Son said: You can marry my mother a wife, why I can not marry your mother too!
classmates with mountain climbing, reached the top of a hearty girl shouted: motherland, ah, my mother,puma shoes! Crush on a boy then she cried: the motherland ah, my wife's mother!
also remember that military training in tree it? Instructors of the students said: The first row of the number reported. You look surprised instructors, instructors, said aloud: report number! So you reluctantly turned to hold the tree. Matchmaking
Princess archery, the first shot through the head of Apple Princess, said: I am Robin Hood! The second man shot through the pears: I am Yi. Third arrow will be shot dead princess: I am sorry!
a military exercise, a shell accidentally fall into the melon, send a soldier to go see. A ragged man long face, said,puma running shoes, Well not that stealing a melon, but also As for the shelling of it?
drunk to go home to the wife said: a haunted house,puma kids shoes! Wife Jingwen: How come? The drunk says: I pull the bathroom door, the lights lit up, and chilly wind blowing chilly! A slap to his wife: you *** and urinary refrigerator.
one its citizens, everywhere, feeding, training children to hear a woman: cry'll throw you out to feed the wolf! Children cry all night, the wolf at the door, etc. is solely to dawn, a long sigh: liar, women are liars!
mobile boss on the public toilets, porters uncle said: go out Ermao San Mao! CEOs surprised a moment: it has cost? Grandpa wrote: Learning mobile two-way fees. CEOs come and go to the toilet was stopped: squatting is 八号 your pit, make a dollar Xuanhao Fei, more than three minutes, and make a dollar out fees, toilet with background music, ring tones fee Ermao received. If you often, I advise you to do a comparative cost-effective package of public toilets, toilet paper even made it ... ...
200 an old lady, after reading the meters race,puma shoes on sale, wiping away tears, said: scary! Of several coal mining kneeling in a row to be shot, not targeted to open the gun, wanderers scared that run, rope, no stopping wow!
a thief stole a watermelon, ran to sing: Freedom is the direction of the wind to run the old lady watermelons
side edge chasing cry: look at my tears, you never looking back,
Police saw to chase the thief, while chase says: I must be good enough, so you just want to escape the thief ran
said: Silence acceleration, the pace of my thief was caught
The judge said: What else to say, how many tears to stay
thief crying: I beg you to give me a chance to
Police said: This is the best punishment
impulse thief by Two days after being released to the police station and said: You always Xintai s the heart to the old lady's window
thief, a man drinking old lady said: a man drunk, good looking for someone to accompany
thief in the window said: Tonight I went to your window, your shadow on the curtain a lovely old lady opened the curtains
said: There are too many misunderstandings between us!
thief said: Come with me, dawn to go!
in elementary school because the family was poor when I can not afford a bike, so playing the home
junior high school when I was too prominent for learning, the school left me to read more high school for two years
I have quite the future president of that overcharged me thirty thousand
class that I am now able to decide independently I dropped out, so I became a hooligan for the brothers go through anything for the beautiful two-inserted Brothers knife, brother brotherhood beautiful clothes, grab my clothes and I who cut his foot, who move my hand, foot and I wear his clothes
ago I thought I was a talent, but I was wrong I'm not! did not think I turned out to be a genius!
helpless by .... I have wanted to commit suicide! but you appear to dispel the idea of me gave me the courage of Health, thank you! you know when I see you first think: that you Why can not I can live Shayang Oh! benefactor ah!
married into the village I come to it! I Village, richer!
communications base by Oh! Traffic basically rely on go!
basic cultivated land by cattle! Basic lighting by oil!
by heating the basic shaking! The basic law and order by the dog!
get rich by stealing the basic!
A beautiful little town of farmers driven carts stopped by the police on the grounds that no license plate. Recruited a board of farmers angry wrote a card hung up, police fainted on the spot, saw card reads: bovine B-74110
Some girls said that men reliable, sows are at the tree. Now, to prove to you woman of view, we really rely on men to live, after that we rely on it to stop;
a horse fell in love with a donkey, horse, said: I love you, donkey said: I Love you, Ma said: you kissed me, donkey said: No, my wife has said, the wrong of!
night, drunk banged lampposts, passers-by: whatcha Which? Alcoholic: knock on the door, can his wife not to open, passers-by: Beat your time, your wife be at home, you see lights on top of it also!
enchanted prince, one year can only say one word, he saved enough for five years can speak five words when speaking, came to the Princess said, \fainted. Princess said, \It did father a walkie-talkie!!
still remember when you do in kindergarten? teachers said the children: Who is the first time in bed pee fine triple, the second a fine of five dollars, and the third a fine of ten dollars. Then I saw you cried: Teacher, how much money monthly?
Dear users: your mobile phone from this month has been a withdrawal feature, set the phone to flatten into the ATM withdrawals! If unsuccessful, please in the information center. Centre: Three points do not say anything not to slip up your throat by the Farm
who point an elderly 丢车, when he was new when he bought a car on the ground floor on the three locks and clip the paper: Ah you stole! The next day car is not lost, and two more locks and a piece of paper: Ah you ride -
of the most hilarious names: Lai on gold (or a man), Liu production,puma outlet store, Ji from the good, Li Changfu, Fan Jian, Xia Jianren Fan system, Zhu Yiqun, Qin Shousheng (I do not know how to think of his parents), Pangguang large, DU Zi Teng.
Pig to South Korea for beauty, become handsome, so to the nightclub to find beauty. Afterwards Pig beauty Q: I used to know how ugly? My Pig! Beauty shocked: Two brothers, I'm old sand!
Early today, a mouse into a flower shop to be a cat chasing the mouse found no escape, picked up a rose ready to resist, the cat that hung his head in shame and said immediately: devil, too sudden!
a male public toilet is constipation, to find that one person ran the into the instant, the wind and rain splinters, they like to: \the siege of a group of wild boar, passengers were pulled out of food, money, wild boar unmoved, you pulled out the card. group of pigs Guier crying and said: Boss, we can find you!
farmer knows the weight of dung After seeing a foreigner asked: Grandpa, this dressing how much a pound? farmer does not say, hand-dip the point of foreigners into his mouth, I thought: you do not tell me how much a pound, I can not tell you your sauce smell the drinker
turtles are high, but today was drunk, sober after the friend asked: How come you still drunk? turtles sigh: Oh! non octopus and man Finger Guessing Game last night, the dog days of so many hands , can never see, however, the lost miserable! (more than a day in the various positions are hard for friends to prepare, and I hope every day happy, smiling. read must be referred to ah ... Smiles make less)
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote