Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
tuanzhang
Command Sergeant Major

tuanzhang is on a distinguished road
Default My first pair of Christian Louboutin

I am so excited that this day has finally come,LV bags! I live in KY and to my knowledge, nowhere in the state sells Christian Louboutin. I went to Chicago this summer to see Britney Spears' concert and I knew that that was my chance to buy some Christian Louboutin shoes. I have been in love with them since 2006 but couldn't afford them (I was in college from 2006-2010) so it was about time!
My heart was set on black Pigalles but NM only had the Pigalle Platos (bright red, totally stunning. I should have bought them!). I tried them on anyway to find out what size I'd need if I ever found a pair of Pigalles online.
Pigalles are not an easy find! I went to Chicago in July and just now found a pair in my size! I would check the Christian Louboutin site almost daily only to find them sold out. Last week I checked and they had every size in stock! I wasn't for sure I was ready to buy but 12 hours later almost every single size was sold out except for mine. I knew I had to buy ASAP!
I got them today and as you ladies know, they are truly breathtaking. I read some posts on here that they were hard to walk in and that made me nervous but I had no trouble, thankfully. I'm glad I can share these pictures with you all because I am bursting with happiness! I LOVE them! My next pair will probably be around Christmas and I'm wanting the Very Prive. I really love the classic styles!
tuanzhang is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links