Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
englishg9o
Major

englishg9o is on a distinguished road
Default Office Pro blog experienced-developers-we-love-you

I’ve been hearing many grumbling recently about how Microsoft only would like to employ college college students. Earlier this week, a Seattle Times article about Bill Gates on hiring said "numerous software developers are available, having lost jobs after the dot-com bubble burst. Microsoft could fill its ranks from that pool, but the company prefers to hire new college graduates." And then I see comments like this recent one on Dare’s blog that claims "[Microsoft] stops interviewing people at age 24." (A reader said that, not Dare - just be clear.) And of course,Windows 7 License, I am the first to admit speeches like this don’t help promote the message that we seek out and hire all kinds of talent ... not just college students. Yes, we do a whole lot of hiring from college campus. We have a world-class school recruiting team and support from several executives who are huge advocates of developing new graduate talent. You hear about college recruiting often because we are out on the front lines. We’re away from the Redmond campus and live and in-person on college campuses. We're inviting interns to BillG’s house. And we’re outstanding about publicizing that work. But we also do tons of hiring on the experienced applicant front. In fact,Office 2010 Professional Plus, that’s where I work exclusively, and every job you see listed on our careers site is reserved for experienced talent. In fact, right now we have over 3500 experienced-only jobs open in the US. That sounds to me like we are trying to "fill our ranks" with the out-of-college pool. So I guess my message here is, yes, you hear a whole lot about Microsoft college hiring this and Microsoft college hiring that. School hiring is important for the company. That's a fact. But we are trying really hard to get the word out in the experienced space, too. And we need to do better about promoting that message. I hear ya loud and clear. Heck, that’s why I exist,Office Enterprise 2007! Any ideas for how to better promote that message? Maybe we should sky-write ... "Experienced developers. We love you,Windows 7, too,Office Pro!" Because we certainly do. gretchen
englishg9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

,ugg ムートンブーツ

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 624044458 at 17:02 on December 2,UGG AUSTRALLIA, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Electronic-related
0805 package size / 0402 size / 0603 size / 1206 package size

package size and power relations:
0201 1/20W
0402 1/16W
0603 1/10W
0805 1/8W
1206 1/4W
package size and packaging of the correspondence between
0402 = 1.0mmx0.5mm
0603 = 1.6mmx0.8mm
0805 = 2.0mmx1.2mm
1206 = 3.2mmx1.6mm