Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
wokyxhni19

Default Windows 7 Download Does Microsoft really need to d

Watching Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates go via the paces during his last Microsoft CEO Summit keynote on May possibly 14, I couldn;t help but ponder again why Microsoft thinks it requirements to be both a organization and a consumer software program vendor.From Could thirteen to fifteen, Microsoft officials are hosting 115+ CEOs in the International one thousand. Subjects around the agenda contain, according to Microsoft,”decoding financial markets, establishing cultures of execution and exploring how the Internet will evolve over the next five years.After observing Gates; Webcast CEO Summit keynote presentation — where he extolled the virtues of SharePoint, unified communications, small business intelligence, scorecarding and other subjects of interest to enterprise customers — I can;t assist but wonder whether Microsoft might possibly have been and will be able to grow its company better by focusing around the arenas it knows best. (And the ones where it has the most customers.)The wall-size, vertical touch screen (a Microsoft Research-Office Labs joint venture known as “TouchWall”) — which Gates touted as the “whiteboard of the future” — looks a heck of a lot far more compelling than the Surface consumer-focused prototypes I;ve seen.Microsoft undertands ERP, CRM and desktop-productivity software far better than it does gaming consoles, digital media players and consumer-focused mobile-phone services. In fact, I;d throw search-based advertising into the “why is Microsoft here?” category, too. Ad-funding is just 1 means of offsetting the cost of online services. Microsoft is building a whole family of subscription-based services that it is hosting itself and won;t be cluttering with ads — Exchange online, SharePoint Online, CRM Online, SQL Server Data Services, BizTalk Services, etc.Tech innovation is coming first and fastest through the consumer, not the company, side of the market, according to Microsoft;s brass along with a handful of other tech vendors (most recently, Sun Microsystems, whose execs voiced last week at JavaOne the same sentiment). That;s Microsoft;s main justification for why it;s dabbling in areas where it doesn;t have the right people, technologies and marketing.But I can;t help but agree with “MattyDread,” who posted on the Silicon Alley Insider blog yesterday (in response to an item on Microsoft;s vs. Google;s monopoly power). MattyDread said:“Look at all these stats together, and seems like they (Microsoft) should get out of search and advertising and sell off (or scale back to maintenance mode) most of the customer online sites, focusing instead on hosted organization apps–they;re already doing it with Exchange and SharePoint, why not Office? If somebody;s going to cannibalize their ‘real; enterprise,Windows 7 Download, it may as properly be them.”A poster on my site made a similar point. “SwitchStories” said: “I don;t get that? Why Microsoft do everything from operating system to game consoles? Why can;t they focus on two-three areas and be the best in them. Instead they are just average. Average in search marketing, average in operating systems. Just average. I don;t understand this policy.” IBM isn;t trying to get a customer software vendor. Nor is Oracle. Or SAP. Or Salesforce. What;s wrong with sticking with your strengths and expanding on that base?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
sd3gffset

Well said, could only watch, not allowed to weep. - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 18:04 on November 12 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan ----- when we look back.
----- may take similar, but were different.
----- blink of an eye, we really have grown up.

eighties, maybe you get on the new university, you may find your own work,

; perhaps,

you have found the other half of life.

Even you are married and have children.
; ;
However,
; ;
We have an equally memorable childhood innocence.

these, dedicated to people born in the eighties.

will discount? East and West.

Tiaopi Jin, too familiar. At that time, together with the girls dancing,dior sunglasses 2011, very happy now.

eye exercises.

This is the kid playing the most.

forgot What is the name, then this is really quite fun.

And this.

nominal fowling the slingshot, actually hit the glass of the bar.

see this, you miss it?

bought a child, but spent too much gunpowder.

still remember it?

save a little more, you can compile a fan. There are so many different kinds, but not compiled.

Little Tigers,sunglasses 2011, a small raccoon, little masters. Eating nausea, just for this kind of thing.

very young, I had set.

year because of a gold ingot, can fight with the children.

like to do with lime,chanel sunglasses 2011, used to have a piggy bank.

80 years later, that time the most popular and most wanted!

by installing a common female writing case in this.

previous books, graffiti.

also know what is not?

this?

bully learning machine.

open stove,oakley sunglasses 2011, when you cover up your ears.

cornmeal do, sweet.

vanilla, and you miss it?

long worn on the finger food.

Although it is not clean, but this is a child out of the spiritual pillar.

liqueur chocolates, a dime one. Only now the flavor can not buy time.

2 cents,sunglasses hut, but a large bag of it. What

what fine, and a child a lot of this. Bubble could have been eaten, the results over to grab a stuffed mouth.

child, that this is the best drink.

time, think of only two ice-cream,dior sunglasses, a person to eat.

you prefer the taste?

jumping sugar. At that time, not only delicious, more magic. This package also

Hawthorn movie?

much bubble gum.

a dime a bag of cranberry powder, a strange white powder.

human cannon ready ... beep ... beep level ...
human cannon ready ... beep ... beep II ...
human cannon fired ...
time ... the most popular lines.

can see the cartoons, that have CCTV for your child.

child would like, they pretty. But the life of the body if this proportion was 5 people ...

you, is not it also wanted to have a pocket it.

carefully think about a serious recall.

three monks no water to drink.

good unforgettable Yeah, dragons people.

seems to be the first contact with something a little love. Sleep still want to pop out of their own from a gourd.

Journey to the West.

classic drama of God, only the finished work before they can see, so I quickly uniform program.

the age of innocence,

growth unconsciously, we will have one day of aging. But let us not forget that we have had a better childhood, it sustains us through life.

------ lucky
------
we were born in the eighties