Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
tianxa23

Default Office Pro Office Mobile in action on the Windows

Starting today, Windows Phone 7 is available in the United States, continuing the global rollout that began in Europe and Asia a few weeks ago. Windows Phone 7 delivers a different mobile phone experience that allows you to get in, do what you need to do, get out and get on with your life. Words don't really do justice to this great overall user experience that delivers more than the mere sum of its features. You will have to get your hands on one to really get a sense of what I mean, but I will share a bit of my own experience. I've had my phone for a few weeks. Whether I'm checking e-mail, capturing a video or photo, or taking notes,Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus, I'm regularly delighted with how common tasks are easier with Windows Phone 7. A key part of Windows Phone 7 is Office Mobile. Office Mobile is all about getting things done on the go--staying organized, blazing through e-mails, being more productive--and still finding time for a life. The introduction of Office Mobile for Windows Phone 7 brings to life our promise of helping you stay productive whether you are using your PC, browser or mobile phone. The center of this experience is the Office Hub, which enables really handy scenarios like quickly taking notes on the go with OneNote Mobile, commenting on Word documents you get via e-mail, getting high fidelity views of Excel spreadsheets, creating and sharing PowerPoint documents, and collaborating with others on SharePoint. Take a look at this video to see how simple and easy it is to use Office Mobile on your Windows Phone 7. Many of my favorite things I can do with my Windows Phone 7 are a part of Office Mobile. I love to capture notes and ideas whenever the 'aha' moments strike, and then have the ability to share them with my co-workers and family via OneNote. OneNote Mobile lets me include pictures and voice clips in my notes. So, if I'm in a meeting with colleagues and we've sketched out an idea on a whiteboard, I can snap a picture with my phone,Windows 7 Download, include it in my meeting notes, and quickly get all the ideas from the meeting in one place. Then I can sync my notes over the air to the OneNote notebook I have on Windows Live SkyDrive, so I can access that same notebook and update the notes from my PC or from any computer with a Web browser. Quick commenting and editing of documents are two more features I've been using often. I don't see myself doing heavy-duty editing on my phone, but if I'm not at my desk or don't have my laptop handy, I can take a quick look at a document that someone sent me on my phone,Office Professional 2007, add my own edits quickly, send the document back to the owner easily, and get back to what I was doing. Early reviews also highlight the great experience of Office Mobile in Windows Phone 7: "The Microsoft Office implementation on Windows Phone is excellent." - Sascha Segan, PC Magazine Windows Phone 7 OS "For users who want (or need) to work on documents,Office 2010 Professional, Windows Phone 7 may be their best mobile solution." - Thomas Suh Lauder, Los Angeles Times First impression: Windows Phone 7 looks promising As you can see,Windows 7 sale, there's a lot in store for productivity on Windows Phone 7 with Office Mobile. If you want to learn more, you can check out the Office Mobile product guide. Also see today's Windows Phone 7 post by Doug Thomas for more video and links. Why not take Office Mobile for a test drive and tell me what you think? Takeshi Numoto Corporate Vice President, Office Product Management Group, Microsoft Corp. <div

Sponsored Links