Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
C4566n2xcgs

Default Worth knowledge - couples who are genetically the

couples who are genetically the child's comprehension and looks?
__________________________________________________ ________

mothers who watch their big day belly up, you ambition argue with the abdomen of a child his father, the children look like who's right? Although the advent is difficult to portend the genetic problem, but from scientific point of view, there are decisive rules to follow.

XXXY, who should decide your baby's intelligence and looks?

---- Who's genetic huge high?

---- parents each half.

beneath the prelude of the nutritional status of children 70% of the altitude of the initiative lies in the hands of parents, children of parents is to determine the height of genetic factors, for the factors that determine height from 35% father, 35% from the mother. If both parents pate is not tall, it depends on the baby acquired the 30% of the hard go.

---- whose intelligence is genetic large?

---- mother.

a certain degree of genetic intelligence, while at the surroundings, nourishment, teaching and other acquired factors. According to scientists assess the genetic influence on intelligence about 50% -60% of genetic terms, advisable mother, gave birth to a child most of the clever, if a boy would be more smart. The cause for this is that the genes of human and intellectual focus on X chromosome. Women have two X chromosomes, males have only one, so my mother's inheritance to share intelligence in a more momentous rank.

To prove this point, we 1st review of high school perception of biology:

male and woman baby baby How come?

male is XY, X (eggs) from the mother, Y (sperm) from the father.

girls are XX, X (eggs) from the mother,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, X (sperm) from the father.

it a boy alternatively girl the husband's fault, do no reproach my mother's belly does not live up to expectations.

Please note:
boys are XY, so the boys are always from the mother's IQ genetic, girls are XX, so the girl's IQ is one half of father and mother.

because women are mothers and fathers have the IQ is affected and so will be in achieve. Therefore, the distribution of IQ will show girls the natural distribution (natural distribution), is the inverted bell-shaped, up the navel, both sides fewer.

then boys because they are entirely affected only by one side, so the boys will be rendered in favor of IQ distribution in the two extremes. In other words, boys are more talented, but at the same time, cheat in the boys is particularly high.

This article tells us what?

1. you do not want to referee a clever clever boy, watching his mother to understand. But you have to determine how the mother of a boy Cong not smart? ......。 . Can not think of simple way. ... .

2. And then we use the probability to count:

the probability of a boy = 1 / 2; the probability of a girl = 1 / 2.

when a boy, his mother's influence for boys IQ = 1

girl, my mother for the girls,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, the influence of IQ = 1 / 2

So,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, the next generation of intelligence because the mother and father's inspire (expectations), the ratio is

1 * 1 / 2 + 1 / 2 * 1 / 2: 0 * 1 / 2 + 1 / 2 * 1 / 2 = 0.75: 0.25 = 3: 1 = Mother: Father

so , if you:

1. a boy, if you think you stupid words. You must come to marry a smart girl. The probability that your child still Qicheng five comeback, life is full of wish.

2. a girl, you are stupid if you think so, because you turn people are Qicheng 5 chance of disk .... . Ah, I can not say the .......。 . In short, weather is nice, work for a walk.

3. When you discern a very natty fellow, while the, chances of his father is very smart is 0% (It should be said, even now his dad is very natty, he is not clash aboard a), yet his mama is very smart accident is 100%.

So, if you are considering marrying a very clever lad, you must be detailed his mother, may be enumerated is a mother in law.

the additional hand, when you see a boy, when fatuous, yes, he is ordinarily very wealthy, this is the arrangement of God,GHD Classic Straighteners, and God in mandate to prevent human extinction, so he will make stupid people very rich, so he can marry smart women.

---- the genetic symbol who is big?

---- Dad.

character is the father of genetic large. While there are inherent character of the formation of the makeup, but primarily behind the impact. In approximation, my father's influence will be greater than the mother. Among them, the father of the role of the daughter of a greater impact. A psychologist said: and experience, make her character extra colorful.

---- who looks magnificent genetic?

---- analyze characteristic issues.

color: The aggregate follow If the skin than the black parents, the children never have soft white skin; if one dark and one white,GHD IV Black Straighteners, the bulk will give children a

Eyes:
(eye fashion) the child's eye shape, size, inherited from their parents, big eyes, the eyes are relatively small dominant inheritance. Parents have one big eye, big eyes, students may be larger children.
(eyelid) is a dominantly inherited double-fold,GHD Rare Straighteners, single fold and double fold of life the baby is most likely twice fold. But the parents are single fold, the average child is also a single fold.
(eye color) black and other dark relative to light in terms of a dominant inheritance. In other words, black eye and blue eye people, nativity of the children will not be blue eye.
(eyelashes), long eyelashes is likewise a dominant inheritance. As long for 1 parent has long eyelashes, long eyelashes, the potentiality of genetic children is very great.

nose: In common, large nostril, high and breadth of the nostril was dominant inheritance. One parent is a straight proboscis, the genetic possibility of the child's great. The nose of the genes that will proceed into adulthood, short nose, a child, an mature may become a high nose.

ear: ear shape is hereditary, small ears, large ears relative to a dominant inheritance. Both parents by the time one is big ears, so a child is most promising a couple of ears.

jaw: is not Either parent has highlighted the large chin, constantly children, without exception, was accurate like a long chin,

obesity: 53% make their children the opportunity to transform a big fat man, obese if one parent, child obesity, the probability drops to 40%. This shows that portly and not fat, almost half of the person ingredient can be resolved, so parents can through proper diet, ample discipline to make their body symmetry.

bald: God seems to prefer women, to pass only bald men. For instance, the father is bald, then to son 50% probability, even the mother's father, also will own a 25% probability of bald leaving grandchildren. The woman was forbidden to teach ###### genetic proclivity to let the men do nothing.

acne: This is the face for boys and girls to heart disease, it has also related to heredity. Because if both parents underwent from acne, the prevalence of their children without household history of higher than 20 times.

thigh type: resembles a pair of parents, the accumulation of fat in the leg, can be shaped through adequate training and lusty for the slender legs. That'd Ruoyin legs and appears to be also long or also short genetic, it can no longer plastic, and only permit natural.

how the baby ahead birth to optimize your genes?

---- I told my husband are long, very black, but I do not want the baby born is a black saint.

---- black-white couples absence to have babies, pregnant women can eat more foods rich in vitamin C. Victoria C interfere with melanin on the skin, reducing pigmentation, white and tender and delicate baby skin.

Recommended food: tomatoes, grapes, oranges, cauliflower, melon, onion, garlic, apple, thorny pear, jujube and other vegetables and fruits, of which Apple is the best.

---- I told my husband are dry skin, one can accessible chapped in winter, how can your baby from the offense?

---- couple rowdy skin, pregnant women should dine edibles rich in vitamin A, can protect the skin epithelial compartments, so that the future child's delicate skin and shiny.

Recommended foods: beast liver, eggs yolk, breast, Hu carrots, tomatoes and green vegetables, fruits, nuts, and vegetable oil.

---- my family has a genetic blond gene, sister of the child is now one year antique or yellow hair, and my baby will also genetic ah?

---- wrong hair if husband and wife, pregnant women can eat more foods rich in vitamin B, can be cultivated so that children hair, not thick, black, and shiny luster.

Recommended foods: lean pork, fish, animal liver, milk, bread, beans, egg, seaweed, walnut, sesame, corn and green vegetables.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 595757238 at 11:05 on November 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

1,tory burch sale, according to aesthetic pig,tory burch outlet, I basically can be regarded as a handsome guy.

2, not sleeping in class to the table buried in the wine drunk.

3, see me later you will suddenly find - the original commander also can be specific it!

4, since the two prostitutes claiming to be a graduate of a prestigious university, I now generally claimed to illiteracy!

5, midnight off the assembly line on time, otherwise it will change back to the Princess Cinderella.

6, sitting on a large dairy name, second wife to enjoy the benefits!

7, rain, do not forget an umbrella, wet body is small, gonorrhea for trouble!

8, undressed, I was an animal, I Yiguanqinshou dressed!

9, since I became a bubble feces, no one dares to step on my head friends.

10, your ugly and your face does not matter ... ...

11, like pollution, a place in two ways: refuse, or money!

12,08 married on August 8 is a good idea.

13, looks really creative, really have the courage to live!

14, the reduction of animal species, the human species in the increase?

15, you can live like a pig, but you will never be as happy as a pig!

16, sunrise and before sunset as long as there like, arrive before school just like in the class.

17, people always want to make mistakes, otherwise the correct way overcrowded.

18, and when they like the hardware can COPY!

19, I drink only drink pure water, milk and pure milk drink, so I'm simply ... ...

20, to tie this year, successfully completed China's family planning work, I decided do not touch the opposite ###### friends, thank you.

21, no money, no power, no longer point to the Hello, Can you tell me?

22, bought a computer not on broadband, like wine and meat are ready but became a monk before dinner.

23, the sky I will not bend out of money because the pie is not even out of the sky, let alone the money out.

24, you bought me 10 cigarettes cost-effective than I went to a nightclub bar.

25, definitely do not want me to sweep the floor to wash the dishes, I wash the dishes to definitely do not want to sweep the floor, and both do together? Ah you when I was an alien!

26, lying in bed watching TV when watching TV than go to bed.

27, give me a fulcrum, and I put Alice neighbor kid to ditch the car, to save him see me on the horn.

28, to participate in beauty pageants of those women, can not find a good man, because good men are married, like me.

29, if the leaders do not give me a raise next month, I will resign,tory burch boots, before his resignation he sent the two to give the Chinese, pumping him to death.

30, if pigs can fly, and who would buy a plane? Pig Heaven is not riding on the line.

31, I can not find a tie, is not it yesterday you did not find rag?

32, in Egypt, a man can marry four wives, and that much Leia, or China is good.

33, you still let me kneel down washboard it, kneeling electric heating is not stand ah!

34, even if I was a toad, a toad and I will not marry his mother.

35, drink liquor a pound, I definitely did not feel as drunk drinking half a catty already dead.

36, equivalent to the toilet stool reading the newspaper over the backside, is a process, or do not call completed.

37, his son did not listen to the appropriate playing, or to not show the majesty of Lao Tzu, the Taiwan issue is the case.

38, my mother birthday, send melatonin might as well send two beams of bone cook cook food, but also the moment at least food and wine.

39, I do not see friends, unless the state changes monogamy.

40, next life I still find you, because apart from me, you are the most stupid.

41, long a kind of do not blame the dog buns to follow!

42, the occasional quiet life, you will feel so cool for a silent, but silent to you a quiet life miserable ... ...

43, were arguing,tory burch shoes, the difference between men and women such as rifle and the difference between machine guns.

44, men fancy me, I imagined paradise.

45, when the dizziness when I finally understood what it meant to love.

46, Grandpa came from the grandson of the ... ...

47, pig pig thinking, who was thought. If the pig was thinking, it is not a pig - is a Journey!

48, God, you let the summer and winter, the same room, right? Give birth to this day,tory burch flats!

49, loopholes and fill Dingqi Fei, Blue Screen of Death were the same color!

50, serve them pleasantly eat breakfast in the normal metal wire, which is that we back scrubbing pots in strict accordance with the first order after the cooking operation ... ...

51, a woman has numerous QQ, just to take liberties with a man, a man used to fill a variety of QQ, the woman above ... ... - you have a few numbers?

52, do not hang in a tree, try to die in a few trees and more trees ... ... - completely dead to die!

53, on impulse, a descendant of crisis!

54, early bird gets the worm, early insects eaten by birds!

55, and a MM argue that whales are not fish, and finally I said,

56, Tiechu to ground into a needle, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.

57, if the Replies is a virtue, then I would become a saint.

58, life is not like cooking, put all the materials are ready before the pot.

59, heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood. Looking back, I actually busy divvying up the streaking over 20 years!

60, wearing someone else's shoes, go its own way, let them go play to find.

61, there is a very old legend, said to be in the campus of Beijing University of Posts will be able to see the beauty of eternal youth ... ...

62, Is the world can unite to break the egg stones? ! So life is still to be realistic ... ...

63, are not afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid of teammates like pigs!

64, the summer is bad, the poor northwest wind when I did not even have to drink ... ...

65, I've had a pair of wings, but I did not use it in the sky , but in the stew pot ... ...

66, a lot of attention to the Three Gorges online, you can share more of the classic inventory.

67, I am not a casual person, and I can not man up.

68, sleep is an art - who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps!

69, students and easy. Live, easy. Life is not easy.

70, to make the world A look at film, the hearts of nature without code.

71, bank charges, said: Monkey; with angel wings are not necessarily, he may be a bird person.

73,tory burch reva, pregnant just like pregnancy, a long time before people see it.

74, stand higher and urine further.

75, life is sometimes like being raped as eunuchs - against painful, do not resist or pain!

76, my friend cell phone in his girlfriend's name is something not to find me!

78, you think I will watch you to die it? I will close my eyes!

79, will each reduce the number of girls to boys behind the 6!

80, What shall I love you to death ... ...

81, exercise the muscles, to prevent a beating!

82, the reason why Angels fly because they are themselves very lightly ... ...

83, I would like puppy love, but too late ... ...

84, east west sunrise rain mercilessly tutor I love.

85, I love you! None of your business?

87, in bed, practice is the only martial arts standards.

88, embrace the really strange thing, obviously depends on so close, but not see each other's face.

89, I believe in this world two people, one is me and the other is not you.

90, I do not know who bed-law, my wife did not know who's bed!

91, I wanted to personally control your grandfather cry: Dad!

92, Greeley lied to me four years, so I'm going to lie to my knowledge, Beike teach social life!

93, friends around me, ah, you quickly known for it, so I can sell the memoirs of the ... ...

94, when you put on love, wedding, and I put on a monk's robe ... ...

95, never seen such a disgusting school - the midterm exam is set at May 8! Some conceal this, the Three Gorges online note.

96, prices higher and higher, so fewer and fewer good men ... ...

97, if I did the emperor, to cover you when the Prince!

98, mother, and I have been complained! Customers say the mp3 files I gave him no images!

99, has not become a good student, must rely on strong quality!

100, in fact, I was a genius, but unfortunately Tianduyingcai!
personal notes signed whale tag toad
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote