Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-17-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
faslkf59

Default I received the shoes

I, ww Dieyi changsha golden age of dialogue with the store as follows: (have to encounter unscrupulous shops do)

ww golden age (2011-03-16 14:20:37):

shoot you now

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 14:21:29):

your change of price

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 14:22:53):

? ?

ww golden age (2011-03-16 14:23:27):

has been changing for the better

can pay the

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 14:23:45):

will ship today, right?

ww golden age (2011-03-16 14:24:13):

too late, then be sent out today

payment arrangements within 24 hours after delivery

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:38:21):

carefully read the evaluation of your home, both good and bad, the quality of shoes, I mean upper You ensure that the material is leather? This shoe shoe chain beads is very special, very flash and material relations between the degree of this feeling is not in place, the grade on the go.

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:39:25):

while you have not already shipped, I have to declare ah: low quality, I killed poor assessment in the end, and will not hesitate to affix the return shipping, you consider that good?

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:43:42):

will not it? Just payment, there is no response?

ww golden age (2011-03-16 16:44:20):

hello

depressed!

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:44:30):

depressed what? Oh

ww golden age (2011-03-16 16:44:34):

If you do not really worry about the photographed ah

really served to you

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:45:04):

you say, I really have nothing to say

Dieyi changsha (2011-03-16 16:47:15):

bad I do not believe that a good evaluation of it, I only send what you give goods to goods to speak, the most fair, of course, I do not brain damage, do Taobao is not easy, to understand your premise, I can not be too lose, I'm just ugly words in front, to go straight, so follow-up of the dispute, we are not happy You do not mind

Dieyi changsha (15:20:25):

I received the shoes, yes, unfortunately set his right foot twisted palm heel shoes, how do ah

Dieyi changsha (15:21:00):

in?

ww prime time (15:21:14):

hello

soles set crooked?

that you?

Dieyi changsha (15:22:11):

heel, heel shoes on the palm, is a crooked right foot

on this sorry

ww prime time (15:22:24):

that there is no relationship ah

himself look like a screw

ww prime time (15:23:46):

have a pair of pliers to get, wear high heels, worn with with you have not replaced it? Yeah this is very simple

Dieyi changsha (15:24:37):

so ah, I received a phone call

Dieyi changsha (15:30:47):

this fall indeed, as you said, not a problem, you hear me, huh, huh, because my foot is relatively small , part of the zipper heel shoes always wear in the heel, very comfortable, I mean, I come back to the postage you to change other styles, to bother you about you, you can do

ww prime time (15:31:35):

sorry Oh,

Dieyi changsha (15:31:44):

Why not?

ww prime time (15:31:45):

style or color does not provide for

your own inappropriate to wear the shoes, then you'll have to choose Well

You can also choose to retire, can be responsible for return shipping costs

Dieyi changsha (15:34:38):

on our customer's point of view think about it, the first option to buy your home, or at least trust in you, it is appropriate, After all, the shoes, not on foot, can not be accurate to that point, you know, wearing uncomfortable shoes on the feet, walking to work is grueling. Only 200 dollars less than I would not care about, can you really did not care about your reputation, Taobao is not easy to do, you deal with, and I am your loyal customers, ah, tell the truth, your home shoes quality is very good, so I deal with, you do not lose, at most, a little trouble, you say?

ww prime time (15:35:27):

you choose to retire can also be responsible for return shipping costs can be! OK

Dieyi changsha (15:36:37):

you say, I have nothing to say,Asics Shoes, I have another favor to someone else, back, I had lost 20 dollars, how would you say I choose, I would tell the truth evaluation, you at ease!

ww prime time (15:37:00):

when you buy we and you said, really did not expect. . . Hey

ww prime time (15:38:32):

support seven days we returned, dissatisfied do not like can be returned free of

the only escape for a few, does not provide for changing the color or style, please understand!

Dieyi changsha (15:42:09):

bad review: heel is crooked, and the boss to discuss, the boss should look at their own twist, to discuss the change, return shipping me out, boss quit, should I retire, postage themselves. On our customer's perspective, the store should be in line with the principle of it for the sake of customers, not to mention so, he did not suffer, just a little trouble. I am very fair, quality shoes, okay, but the boss's pay deal with the customer's attitude before and after payment, even if the quality of even the best shoes, a cheaper cost, I would not buy, because after all, know the right shoes on the feet or inappropriate, so that people will say: your own inappropriate to wear the shoes, then you'll have to choose good! Choke you!

I always tell the truth, and

ww prime time (15:43:07):

Oh, you or people?

speak my conscience

since you do not like can be returned to us

not so much nonsense

Dieyi changsha (15:44:00):

how you are so obstinate, for payment, or the number of escape, if they had had trouble your trip, so you have to solve customer's actual needs, not human so how ah, shoes,Asics Shoes For Women, not clothes, a little inappropriate, do not walk

ww prime time (15:44:24):

you back Come on

Dieyi changsha (15:44:27):

I said is the truth, ah, no last part fiction!

ww prime time (15:44:36):

or leave it you

Dieyi changsha (15:44:48):

does not matter, less than 200, considered long exposure

ww prime time (15:45:09):

you called malicious negative feedback, you know?

you do not like, not satisfied, returned the unconditional

Dieyi changsha (15:45:49):

me malicious, I have said, ah, good quality shoes, considered bad comment? my assessment is that your poor service attitude, we The sharp eyes

ww prime time (15:46:23):

I said, you do not own this shoe, you give me back

is no rebate of your own

Tu X, 137. . . . ,, Yuhua District, Changsha City, Hunan Province. . . . . . . (I change the address omitted)

Dieyi changsha (15:47:06):

I tell the truth, put our dialogue for people to evaluate, is a pig will be back, are you, how would you do?

ww prime time (15:47:22):

then you wait

too unreasonable these people (my store specific information on the report, verbal threats)

Dieyi changsha (15:47:42):

Yes, ah, you to afford the plane came to me, well, I am waiting,

ww prime time (15:48:23):

I said, you do not like are not satisfied give us back, I'll give you a full refund

Dieyi changsha (15:48:32):

If you do not question your skill, then I told my husband are all Taekwondo coach Oh, just thought they, too lazy to You nonsense (this is fictional, I'm not married, but where's the husband, I do not practice Taekwondo ah?

ww prime time (15:48:46):

think the world has seen such a person

unreasonable type

Dieyi changsha (15:49:43):

forgot to tell you, your attitude on the red, Oh, so many close friends will take your information on the web in the end, we can not fictitious, it is honest description of your

Dieyi changsha (15:51:40):

I'll send to our conversation online, as consumers, we see how to evaluate it. You are also accused of swearing, but also threatening, very good! You can be sure to come, I'd look like you are interested in long, you do not suspect that you dare to, I absolutely welcome, welcome way, you certainly think of an accident!

Dieyi changsha (15:53:52):

ww prime time (15:48:23):

I said, you do not like are not satisfied with the give us back, I'll give you a full refund? ? ? Can be so resolved, I said nothing! You consider

Dieyi changsha (15:55:12):

not necessary, on the Internet that do not call, This is evidence, you are not guilty, and I dare nothing talk!

ww prime time (15:55:42):

I told our manager to call you, I do not deal with, I told our manager come directly to you deal with

Dieyi changsha (15:55:51):

I consumed on, behalf of Heaven, and dare to take the threat

Dieyi changsha (15:57:14):

me and you say, your manager, there is no bluster, look on the customer's door, as people waited for others ,

me is not enough,

Dieyi changsha (15:59:15):

now is 15:57, you or your company three minutes to consider how to do? I repeat: I am not for money, red for your service, I will fight in the end! Publicity in the end! You lucky, hit count management of the identified dead, and I speak truth! I declare that a harmonious society, people solve the discord, I am not afraid!

15 点 58 分

Dieyi changsha (16:00:49):

15 点 59 分

not for the phone call, not guilty, on-line chat,Nike Free 2011, I will not take, and field phone will not receive all!

15 点 59, and 30 seconds, your time is running out Oh

ww prime time (16:02:49):

hello! I am their manager (a change in tone and I Sike a)

Dieyi changsha (16:02:54):

good, I ask you is the spirit of humane attitude, harmonious solution! You will not reply! I can only tell the truth, the propaganda in the end. People's eyes are sharp

ww prime time (16:03:05):

How do you how this is going to do?

Dieyi changsha (16:03:08):

hello,

dialogue again ask you to carefully look at me!

ww prime time (16:03:47):

I just play on your phone, you seem unwilling to take ah

just told me he had, and that you need to change style

ww prime time (16:04:48):

Our company here is such a provision, oh, sorry!

Dieyi changsha (16:04:50):

I said, you can consult online, if you are dealing with justice, we will evaluate, and this is evidence, you told me all fair!

Dieyi changsha (16:05:58):

I did not say, not ah your company's requirements, each company has its own requirements, and I honest evaluation of your home shoes, but I will be honest assessment of my feelings, and to dialogue directly in the network issued the above, we evaluate who is right? You say?

ww prime time (16:06:16):

If you think customer service attitude we have, I apologize to you, the customer came to our side soon, perhaps not very will communicate, but also please understand

that we have something good, why bother? Is not it

ww prime time (16:07:25):

in fact no problem will not solve the

Dieyi changsha (16:07:26):

I understand, at least you have to give me a reason for understanding! If you buy something in return for intimidation, that you wait, your address, telephone number I know! You think? I am also waiting for it!

ww prime time (16:07:34):

key is to look at how to solve

I guess not, you may have misunderstood

Dieyi changsha (16:08:10):

line, you give me an understanding of the reasons, do not let me, would rather throw the shoes in the garbage, so look uncomfortable, I fight in the end

ww prime time (16:08:33):

he made an address, telephone, called it the meaning of your wait
He first came to my office

told me to deal with

I think is a misunderstanding

Dieyi changsha (16:09:20):

above dialogue, we are all Chinese, it can be properly understood, can not you understand, I sent to the Internet, so that 14 billion literate in Chinese compatriots, to translate all

ww prime time (16:10:11):

Sorry! If you have to understand this, I can only tell you sorry

Dieyi changsha (16:10:31):

I have a lot of the time anyway, there are a lot of friends, groups which call soon, so well-developed network, not afraid of the reputation of your home trouble not them, maybe Taobao, once on fire, free advertising

ww prime time (16:10:48):

so be it, if you are not satisfied, shoes, you want to change to back, we meet your

Dieyi changsha (16:11:06):

I do not say meaningless words, you give a program, how do I understand? I listen to

ww prime time (16:12:05):

If you are not satisfied with the shoes, you want to change to back, we have to meet you, you see how?

Dieyi changsha (16:12:27):

for, unnecessary, a nightmare! Full refund!

ww prime time (16:13:01):

can ah, you return the shoes, your refund

we give you a full refund

Dieyi changsha (16:13:18):

I send money to these shoes is to pay 158 yuan a whole treasure, only to mail over your home, the same requirements, curbing I reclaim a little more I do not

ww prime time (16:13:40):

ah

Dieyi changsha (16:13:42):

this attitude still a solution! Hears you

ww prime time (16:14:05):

you to return the shoes come on, we give you a full refund

Dieyi changsha (16:16:54):

you to give back, and I resent, for your honesty, I lost confidence, and anyway, you are not the people know my family Address ah, you do not worry, I do not trustworthy

ww prime time (16:17:13):

really sorry! If the deal caused unhappiness to you, we apologize to you, and I'm sorry, I will, and we emphasize that all customer service attitude, please understand!

Dieyi changsha (16:17:25):

Alipay I saw my arrival, I immediately send them over!

ww prime time (16:18:07):

hello! We have now agreed to a refund of your agreement, you return at our address, after we received the shoes the first time will give you confirmation

Address: Guangzhou Baiyun District, Phoenix Town, Phoenix Gang 8th Street has Jinhua, Tel:

Dieyi changsha (16:18:32):

you so, for my opinion of course not, why should a problem be solved? Prevention can not I? Also, your company's requirements, not humane, consider it carefully modify it, or this problem, after the inevitable!

ww prime time (16:19:11):

ah, we will give more consideration to the needs of customers, thank you for your comments

Dieyi changsha (16:19:42):

not understand it, your home to get the goods, which gave me the money back? Refund, I first met, because you so rarely the seller, how a process, say to listen

ww prime time (16:23:12):

you do not know what the refund process, the first buyer a refund if necessary, apply for a refund action, fill out the refund agreement , so the seller to confirm an agreement, the buyer can put things need to send back and fill in the refund sent express a single number, so sellers get the goods, so the seller to confirm receipt and verify refund to

Dieyi changsha (16:24:23):

you know Oh, I did not back off, but know the process! You repeat the right, but if you get the goods, does not confirm, this is no way to receive money, oh my

ww prime time (16:25:20):

you are assured of this, we have agreed to this application for a refund of your

Dieyi changsha (16:25:23):

I thought of a compromise: I am here to send you over a single number, you immediately check the internet to prove that I payment has been mailed, you to confirm,

you agree to refund the money is paid to the treasure, you mean?

ww prime time (16:26:05):

we can not process this transaction to destroy Oh, this is the basic transaction process Taobao

you have a single number, fill up a can of

ww prime time (16:27:12):

is equivalent to a meaning that we ship to you, if you do not receive the goods, you do not give us confirmation of receipt

Dieyi changsha (16:27:22):

you only need to answer, you agree to refund, is good, you do not confirm the receipt, how do I get my money?

ww prime time (16:27:37):

this are Alipay secured transactions, please rest assured that

not the

Dieyi changsha (16:27:54):

I do not trust, and have been ignorant of you get

ww prime time (16:28:11):

hey

that if you do not worry, you can ask customer service or Alipay Taobao customer service consulting

Dieyi changsha (16:28:32):

I want to buy shoes, not like a grievances, back shoes! Your family has brought me in trouble, that is me: Oh. .

ww prime time (16:29:26):

You just need to send shoes to fill on a single number, you can

express a single number is a record

and the system has a time limit, time will automatically play money to you

Dieyi changsha (16:30:17):

is what I mean ah, I send you a single number, you give me confirmation, If you do not confirm, I always chase back, end all negotiations!

Dieyi changsha (16:32:10):

Well, I believe you, say, I do not have your home address? I am so dead reasonable people recognize, I think that really happens, I will not hesitate to take their wares, Oh, say, the evidence here says, this is the reason I refused to answer the phone.

Thank you

ww prime time (16:32:26):

You just need to send shoes to fill on a single number on it, so we get the goods, just point a confirmation receipt on it, the transaction process is such

Dieyi changsha (16:33:10):

You either click to confirm it? Play trick it?

I ask you: Do you agree with the refund, and now the money in your account,North Face Triclimate, or to pay for treasure?

Dieyi changsha (16:34:16):

or money, and now has paid for Bao, who also did not account

ww prime time (16:34:23):

the money has been in the PayPal account to pay ah

Alipay secured transactions

Dieyi changsha (16:34:48):

it would end up, waiting to click to confirm receiving it!

ww prime time (16:34:54):

ah

return on it as soon as possible
Please note that packaging

Oh, thank you!

please tact or STO

Dieyi changsha (16:36:06):

that no problem, I'm honest! Your home training, training of staff have to learn to me! Not what people can do Taobao customer service!

ww prime time (16:36:35):

ah

Dieyi changsha (16:36:51):

good to your manager, thank!

ww prime time (16:37:08):

Thank you!

ww prime time (16:38:37):

after delivery please fill out a single number up Oh, let us send a single number for tracking logistics records

Dieyi changsha (16:45:16):

almost forgot, send you back I have to dig Postage? The friends I can not understand

ww prime time (16:46:10):

this is no way Oh, really want, you do not buy shipping insurance?

baby when shot there, ah, buy shipping insurance, then you can not have a

Dieyi changsha (16:46:36):

to go around, be around you dizzy, then you drink water, we added

Dieyi changsha (16:47:47):

we go down,Supra Trainers, from

ww prime time (16:06:16):

If you think customer service attitude we have, I apologize to you, the customer came to our side soon, perhaps not very will communicate, but also please understand

that we have something good, why bother? Is not it

ww prime time (16:07:25):

not actually solve the problems we went on to say here

ww prime time (16:48:16):

? ? ? ? ? ?

Dieyi changsha (16:49:07):

I return, you caused me trouble, depressed, I do not care about, but I have no money to buy this experience, but also feel bad penny

ww prime time (16:49:53):

ah, just not that good yet, we sent out, we are out of money Yeah, it is now back in full to you models do

Dieyi changsha (16:50:39):

I spent 158 ​​yuan, you it to the consignor, is this! Because of various reasons you can not negotiate under the premise finally reached return, but I was innocent, why did I buy this mailing list?

ww prime time (16:52:45):

this is that we are not willing to see the results, but the fact is that, you bought these shoes, you do not buy back like, not satisfied, to return, and sent back certainly to the ah, 10 freight, in fact, we all hope it is not a waste of freight is

You now apply for a refund, and return to the shoes

Dieyi changsha (16:54:40):

fills washed your manager hard for so long, chatter with me for so long, I had a 10 dollars.

ww prime time (16:55:17):

Thank you for understanding!

Oh, to face such Taobao sellers, people really angry, you do not have to be afraid, argue, after all, he was afraid of than you must not answer the phone, the phone, he even scolded your ancestors 18 generations, you can only suffering from, online chat, the evidence is retained!

相关的主题文章:

people inside and have not had time to run out.

Sponsored Links