Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
30hdrjqjy
Command Sergeant Major

30hdrjqjy is on a distinguished road
Default 部分城镇青年选择到乡村办婚礼

本报通讯员刘必华

日前,在嘉定安亭镇黄沈村偌大的“百姓宴会厅”里,村民张先生为女儿举行了一场热烈而隆重的婚礼,吸引 了1000多位乡下和城里的亲朋好友前来,结束后大家连连叫好。而实际上,如今到村里办婚礼又重新受到人们 的青睐,因为这样不仅民俗味道更浓,场地开阔、经济实惠,而且化解了城里“酒店预订难”的矛盾。不少城镇青 年也纷纷选择到农村宴会厅办婚礼,一些村里的婚庆场所甚至在1年前就被订满了,六盒彩 开奖结果1  

宽敞明亮的大厅内,处处装扮得温馨典雅,彩带、气球、大红灯笼和中国结给婚礼增添了欢乐而喜庆的气氛。 大厅正前,有一个表演舞台,舞台中央布置着一幅张先生亲自设计的大型布景画。布景上,一对新人身着婚礼服相 互依偎,脸上露出甜蜜和幸福的笑容。大厅正中,100余张大圆桌一字儿排开,放眼望去,颇有气势。亲朋好友 欢聚一堂,音乐声伴随着贺喜声、碰杯声、欢笑声,此起彼伏,煞是闹猛。

过去,农村里无论谁家办酒水,首先就要解决令人头痛的场地问题,然后还要搭棚、借桌凳和借碗筷等。安亭 镇罗家村村民盛永华告诉记者,早年他儿子结婚时,就提前好几天开始向隔壁邻居借房子,由于吃酒水的人多,借 一家不够,就借第二家。房子借好了,再要借桌凳和碗筷,特别在借桌凳时,还要派人在每个桌凳下面写上被借人 家的名字,以免到时还错。房子、桌凳、碗筷借齐了,2011年六合彩001期开什么  ,最后还要在露天场地上搭一个天棚,以供灶头师傅作临时厨房间。若碰到好天气,酒水办起来还较顺利,如果碰 上下雨天特别大雨天时,办酒席的人家就犯愁了。

但如今,越来越多的村子建起了百姓宴会厅,让农民在家门口办红白喜事,并提供一条龙服务。记者在安亭镇 一些村看到,每个村的宴会厅,都有专人负责,具体负责人员登记、厅堂布置和环境卫生等事宜。村民如要办酒水 ,只需向宴会厅交纳少量数额的借场费,对方则提供用电、碗筷餐具等服务。宴会厅除了有配菜间、熟菜间、厨房 间、茶炉间、洗菜间,还有化妆间、贮藏间、卫生间等。联西村是安亭镇一个比较大的村,目前村里已建有2个可 供1000人和800人同时使用的百姓宴会厅。村党总支书记唐祝平告诉记者,鉴于村子面积大、人口多,村里 就先后建造了2个百姓宴会厅,目前终于可满足村民办红白喜事的需要了。

与饭店相比,在村里宴会厅办酒水,实惠许多。在乡下,一般人家办酒水起码为3天“风光”。第一天称之为 开市,第二天为正日,第三天为“搪池”(收市结束的意思)。酒水期间的菜,均由东家自己提供,可以自己买, 也可直接委托信任的厨师帮忙采购。村民骆传章说,自己经常在宴会厅帮忙买菜、端菜,按10人1桌计算,平均 菜价约在1300至1500元之间,可连续吃3天。每顿算下来,平均每桌只有300元左右,而且每桌菜肴加 点心都在15只以上。去年春节,香港彩票,村民刘先生女儿出嫁,在镇里一家大酒店办酒水,中午一顿每桌1500元,liuhecai  ,晚上一桌1200元,2顿加起来每桌2700元,而吃的菜则基本差不多。

在一些村的宴会厅登记册上,一年四季的酒水日程早已被排满,有的甚至排到了2013年。村民黄先生,儿 子今年25岁,虽然新媳妇还没上门,可他早已“急吼吼”,于几个月前便在村里的宴会厅登了记。他乐呵呵地告 诉记者:“我这叫兵马未到,粮草先行……”不少城镇居民也把红白喜事订在了附近乡下的百姓宴会厅。家住安亭 镇昌吉路上的沈先生,儿子准备今年结婚,他于去年初就订了自己老家村里的百姓宴会厅作婚礼现场 。
相关的主题文章:

消防战士救火时跌入油槽全身重度烧伤(图)

体验外来工驾摩托车回家路 公安局沿路设休息区

伤者被撞倒后遭另一辆货车碾轧致死

孕妇被货车撞倒昏迷司机逃逸 五名男子出手相助

男子感情争执后未制止女友跳楼 被判赔偿10余万
30hdrjqjy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
sd3gffset

| Back to logs list

174833984 2007 年 11 月 11 日 08:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 Five-character quatrains excessive drinking yesterday, woke up still want to vomit. Recently, depressed mood,dior sunglasses 2011, emotion always numerous.

one battles out at first feel cool. Today, a look back, lonely helpless. Man practicing martial arts since childhood

, that is a personal matter. Thought Laotaibuxiao, still no one to patronize.

juvenile crush, had married becomes someone's wife. Met on the streets that day, the children call me uncle.

many women around,sunglasses 2011, all my aunt sister. Occasionally there is an exception, but also twisted melon bad dates.

bachelor around too much noise until the day hungry. Tried to comfort a few, I do not know that what is good.

see my poor people, wanted to help me to find. Even waste material, maybe I want.

if I would rather die than from, it was said to eye height. Had to bite the bullet, go read it.

did not realize that things are unpredictable, they also are challenges. No money,sunglasses hut, no house no car, never expect to come to harassment.

mind puzzled why the times have changed. Suffered since childhood, nurtured, all turned into a joke.

hard work, at the end all to waste. Sycophant flattery, but it can fared well.

they enjoy a happy life at home, I am studying hard in the dormitory. Unexpectedly Manglebantian, or that I am alone.

evil domineering, that public servants. If the mind refuses to accept, immediately put your uniform.

bully local hooligans, it is the national leaders. Bachelor Master Doctor, when you posturing.

in this commercial society,chanel sunglasses 2011, and what had to be. Is not corruption,dior sunglasses, bribery, tax evasion is.

his mother is not,oakley sunglasses 2011, perish so ashamed. At this point suddenly realize that honest in fact, wrong.

friend to see here, is no longer confused. Why flowers blossoming, the results with the cow dung.

the virtue of heaven, I can not find a mate. I put Xinyi Heng, in response to national policy.

from bachelor life, and can I do nothing? Red Sajia see through, all the fault of past lives.

control how people hungry, and your home from a Xinxiang Fo Xiaoye me! Namo Amitabha Buddha ... ...

Replies life if it does not remain a bachelor!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
acedTiftiff

Default Knight Tale A

p9k5znyrkvnv7n1 What he wants is for Neil and Abbyis life, the life that they have built over 10 years, to be systematically dismantled and destroyed. Akira movie review Lenny and Amanda have an adopted son Max who turns out to be brilliant. watch Needle online Once inside the institute, the siblings discover that a doctor (Stormare) is using his patients like lab rats, forcing them to take a drug that turns them into flesh-eating psychopaths. The Stoning of Soraya M movie review He's haunted by a co-worker that no one else can see, and keeps finding post-it notes with secret messages on his fridge. Opposite Day watch online They then go looking for the perfect roomate when the student on scholarship starts to fail his classes. Antwone Fisher Now, decades later, Frank is a skilled martial artist himself and a solider in the U. Pump Up Volume movie online The central character is the new bachelor prime minister David who cannot express his growing feelings for his new personal assistant Natalie. Kevin and Perry Go Large official site Soon the Djinn is loose on the streets, twisting people's wishes and and killing them so he can steal their souls. Straightheads showtimes A bitter battle is fought between Australian and Japanese soldiers along the Kokoda trail in New Guinea during World War II. watch Indecent Proposal online From the biggest festival to the smallest church social, Kenny Smyth delivers porta-loos to them all. xrgyc5cxrve1u9b 3bvyylfht96vo2x 99ptb0ggtfns2ei