Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
0686iuee

Default 7 days Fun in Asia 's maximum smart 5 cities (

10 月 2 日 Qing Shanghai.

wake up, have a big sky.
have a Shanghai friend once said, Shanghai is a boring city, nothing good smudges to work nigh the small rural activity. But I muse, from a alien country's people, outlook everywhere, anyway, and naturally alter from Chengdu.

Some friends said, locals are pride of. Even their underwear bra still hanging in the alley sticky spider silk, merely must also go out to talk Lafite wine open, closed, said Cayenne cars. Everyone feels that he has is the first in Asia. In truth,Supra Skytop II Shoes, all the major cities are the same. We are from Hong Kong tenement, Shenzhen farmers house, or Beijing's Liangxiang, the shuttle into the downtown will work hard, then who is not to clothes I remember 2002 and 2003, I parked in the parking lot Caitian road, and then buries GangXia planters house to go family. And then put big pants, slippers, sitting on the living apartment waiting for the dove imprison sent grill stalls downstairs.

purchase over breakfast, watch the parade complete, then proceed. Today's words of Suzhou River, the Bund, Pudong,Supra Footwear, Yu Garden, Nanjing Road. This is what I think of Road Shanghai must see attractions all content.

So go out, marching to the Suzhou River.

Suzhou River & Mid-Autumn Festival on the River map & Urban came

called the Suzhou River Suzhou River Why, I do not know. However, four lines of the warehouse on the Suzhou River, but Dingdingyouming. It is located in Suzhou River North, the northwest turn of Tibet road and bridge, the residence is No. 117, Guangfu Rd. It is a six-story building of strengthened cement frameworks, an district of ​​0.3 hectares, construction space of ​​20,000 square meters, housing breadth 64 m, depth 54 meters, 25 meters high. Founded in 1931, it was originally a four banks - Jincheng, China and South Africa, China, jointly funded the construction of salt storage, so called

improvement over the Suzhou Creek, the sparkling, agreeable school air. Suzhou River, navigable for the quondam, so the surrounding structures are storeroom purposes. In recent years, as a designer and artist studios, rents soared. I have come here in June, visited some of the cultural manufacture found.

This is 4 lines of the war in the storehouse.

[example!

mentioning that the four lines in the Battle of Shanghai warehouse to protect the war, there was a 14-year-old Scout Yang Huimin, braved the hail of bullets, the Kuomintang flag to the rank. Xie head of the flag came up, so that the people of Shanghai every day, know thatour military continue to cling to. I found the player Brigitte Lin Yang Huimin and her photos. But I did not find a record in the history of Shanghai inscriptions or plaques.

This is the famous four lines
warehouse. October 27, 1937, Xie Jin-rate 88 division 524 corps Later, back into the British concession,Women's Supra Skytop II, was the Brits beneath house capture for four years. Later, April 24, 1941, Lieutenant Colonel Xie hands four rebels were using picks manslaughter, was killed.
1945, the Japanese devils was finally pedaled out of China.

2007, the devil is back, this time with the capital.

a few miles outside of the Oriental Pearl and the Japanese-funded international fiscal center, reflected in the water. I am not cynical, because the power of chief is one of the rules of the game, you have to respect such rules, in order to integrate into the international community. However, if a circle with a knife and, may absolutely devastate feng shui, or remind.

in four lines around the warehouse. We met a extra raging than eight hundred warriors -

two chased a villain truck (Shanghai is called the away.

many people helped pick oranges, to namely stall. People do not have a Of course no with a knife chasing chased away.
I wonder whether Shanghai is favor Hong Kong, throwing things penalty of $ 1,500, is not that 2 inspectors ought also be punished it?
I know the importance of urban management. But how urban treatment should be like?
yesterday's parade, the Chinese really hide the strongest fighting. Because most fighting, it really was chased.

New Text
not ascertain the respond and then to seek, to find the final origins in the antique books:
Riverside:

drawing of the urban to the:

hereby to two maps,Women's Supra Vaider Shoes, Suzhou River, Mid-morning fall camp as the casual remarks.
I only use a small picture to express their point of view:

we went to the well-known outside the White Bridge. It is said that this and However, photos did not depart. Sorry.

with a silhouette picture. Outside the White Bridge.

the bridge, was the Chinese view of the aliens had not granted people to build their own bridge, and the Municipal Council of a new bridge. Because money tin not pearly across the creek, so the

2007 end of the year, the Shanghai Municipal Engineering Administration Bureau received a letter from a British chart corporation sent a letter, said outside the White Bridge conservation This fully reflects the foreign devise rigorous work. Was removed back to the UK outside the White Bridge mend and re-installed it. Men of the seventies and eighties remember the bridge mend is yet decayed housing, principally in real possession that Shanghai's what actually will be instantly drained, I was mute.
said, the pertinent departments to research, that drained the Shanghai real estate as

Bund
all the way east along the Suzhou River, we came to the famous Bund.
Bund Park is creature altered, a messy, Bo will must encounter in Shanghai. Ah right, is the Expo.
I still do not comprehend, why not transform the Bund Park half open half. National Day of many passengers come here, unable to laud the loveliness of the Pudong side.
was concluded that people do not need the Bund Shanghai, only tourists it needs.

forward the old China's largest foreign bank avenue, International Architecture Exhibition Hall of the Bund buildings gone, leaving a lot of photos. However, due to the Bund in the transformation, no way to use the panorama.

borrow a profile picture (Shanghai Bund)

This is the legendary manure
the landlord - mice.

This is the legendary small meow. In the animal ahead swallowing gold. I did not research this is heroic, or listen attentively.

This is the fable of my family's mini seraph, very swallowing gold beast presence. It is immediately definitely in the fondle inside,Supra Skytop III Shoes, hope we hurry back to take it home.

Bund Park do not increase, the Bund heritage not to enter. Road we had somewhere. To Pudong around.

Lujiazui
year Today's Pudong, just like is the most dynamic zone in China.
excursion Jinmao Tower black out a lot, 70 per package 88 on the Jin Mao Building. Taking into list the World Financial Center, 150 asking cost, cum Japanese, out of esteem for the 8 hundred warriors, let's not on a global hub.
Frankly, the access Waduan Shanghai later the people go an way around the galaxy. Really let her parents comprised.
I still do not understand or Shanghai is not people-oriented? From the subway out to around 20 minutes to Jin Mao, Shanghai white-collar workmen to no car really hard.
was listening to them, Shanghai car owners, from cars to plug more complicated.

Temple
is said to on the waterfront, had to adore the pier. This extremity is the Temple.

Temple of annoy, is flourishing. Sea of ​​people, one mind.

foreigners are also along for the ride. The so-called

nice to see results. Zhao Po than the glow of the stick work but also to build a foreign interchange.
really have to queue up to be blow.
I really served the U ... ...

Temple Yuyuan Commercial Street, afterward gate, fully embodies the specifics of strength in numbers. People elated, the upside-down with sudden, Song Yongzhe into the Yuyuan Garden.
blue ############## where we have luncheon. The mart, called on the Jiajing opened.
a la carte waiter told us that immediately. As we go relatively late, cook 10 minutes after the account had not received.
really 牛逼. There namely no adore apt do commerce, chef is God. Shanghai truly arrest up with Europe.
However, this may also be the envy of our many so-called century-old, is a annual restrict hours of operation, I do not understand what is right.

meal, merely to see the native here Dingdingyouming. The native rice country's former president and present secretary of state in this meal also.
satiated, still back to Puxi. Shanghai, due to City Bo will chance a mammoth construction site. Refrain from that.

Night in Shanghai
knew the night was the most outstanding Shanghai. Shanghai because the night.

picture upon information is Kazakhstan. Anke no period nor the strength to shoot out of the night to water Ma Ju-lung.
Night in Shanghai there are some well-known figures such as Ding Li Du Yuesheng ... ... ... ... like all carry on.
Nanjing Road:

coincides with National Day, and approximate the Mid-Autumn Festival. Is really the first month aboard the willow, Renyuehuanghun afterward. Crowded, bustling.

8 o'clock half, we went to a very renowned restaurant for banquet. Just point a meal, the server told us, a point of completion, for a chef to go swiftly ... ...
8 点 半 ah, male. I seem to Chengdu in Sichuan or Guangdong, never heard of. It seems to us and the international standards is not enough.

when we go back to the live beside, I suddenly see that a lot of somebody gossip takes place on the close.
Father we linger with the antique madam
patrol it,Cheap Supra Shoes, this place will not go to watch the.

Since today's tourism, since the Suzhou River, the Bund began to till the end. That is also how to send a anthem to the end of today's Travels:

Night Shanghai

song: Chen Gexin words: cloud Bridge

Fan Night in Shanghai, Shanghai
you are a night never sleeps
brightly , the automobile sound
peacefulness

I saw her smiling
who knows her interior woe
nightlife, all in order
basic necessities

brandy does not intoxicate
Hu Hu-day dawn to squandered a teens