Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
victo0fas

Thumbs up David Katz, M.D.: Is Gluten-Free Just A Fad?

There is a sizable, but still decidedly minority population that can benefit in terms of feeling better by excluding gluten, entirely or mostly, from their diets. There is a population -- an order of magnitude smaller -- for which it is vital to do so, and potentially even a matter of life and death. For everyone else, going gluten free is at best a fashion statement. Now, let's mill the details. Gluten is generally described as a protein, which is basically correct. The compound is basically two proteins, gliadin and glutelin, bound together by starch (a carbohydrate). In nature, gliadin is found predominantly in the seeds of various grasses. We typically refer to the edible seeds of grasses as grains. Grains, in turn, are made up of three parts: the bran or hull, the germ and the endosperm. Whole grains <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>kids nfl jerseys</strong></a> contains all three. Gluten is found in the endosperm, the principal part of the grain retained when grains are refined (and generally considered the least nutritious component). Consequently, gluten is present in grains such as wheat, rye and barley -- whether or not they are "whole." If one adopts the long view of paleoanthropology, grasses are not native human food. We don't digest the stalks per se, and the seeds of most grasses are too small to bother with. Grains therefore entered the human diet only with the advent of agriculture in the Fertile Crescent some 12,000 years ago, when their domestication led to increases in seed size. The large seeds of wheat and other edible grains familiar today are not accidental, but the product of careful nurturing by humans over millennia of the grasses nature provided. But still, only a dozen millennia, and while that's long enough for human selection to change grains, it's not a long time for natural selection to change humans. One of the important contextual considerations when attempting to explain health effects of gluten observed today is that this really is a recently introduced nutrient, foreign to the Stone Age diet that shaped our biological adaptations. Those health effects are ever more prominently under scrutiny. The most significant health problem associated with gluten consumption is, technically, gluten-sensitive enteropathy, long known as celiac disease, celiac sprue or non-tropical sprue. In this condition, the immune system mounts a response to gluten as if it were a dangerous invader, such as a pathogen. The resulting inflammation damages the intestinal lining, leading to malabsorption of diverse nutrients -- including both vitamins and minerals. Adverse effects can be severe, ranging from abdominal discomfort, <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>NFL jerseys supply</strong></a> to the manifestations of nutrient deficiencies, to an itchy rash, and over time, increased risk of intestinal cancer. Unaddressed, the condition and its complications can be lethal. Along with celiac disease, there is also the milder "gluten sensitivity." This term is something of a catch-all, likely referring to various forms of intolerance and true allergy to gluten. The distinction between such conditions and celiac disease is that measurable antibodies to gluten are absent, as is observable damage to the lining and architecture of the intestine. Also absent is the nutrient malabsorption and increased risk of cancer. Recent insights, however, suggest the two conditions may overlap more than previously thought with regard to diverse symptoms. There is good reason for gluten to loom large in current health lore: the numbers adversely affected by it are rising. To some extent, this is a product of something called "detection bias." The more aware and concerned the health care community is about any given health condition, the more we tend to look for it. The more one looks for any given condition, the more one tends to find it. In contrast, you don't tend to detect what you don't first consider, and for a long time, gluten sensitivity was under the proverbial radar. Health professionals' sensitivity to gluten sensitivity accounts for some portion of the rising prevalence, but certainly not all. Studies based on blood kept in storage clearly indicate that actual rates of celiac disease have risen over recent decades, as much as four-fold in the past half a century. There is more to this story than better detection. To my knowledge, no one knows for sure why this is happening, but there are theories. Against a backdrop of genetic vulnerability (both celiac disease and other forms of gluten sensitivity tend to run in families), there are new-age exposures to gluten that may be more likely to trigger immune system responses. In some cases, genetic modifications have increased the gluten content of wheat and other grains. It may be that genetic modifications are also introducing new nutrients into the diet, and some reactions to gluten may be primed by the company it is keeping. There may also be an influence of nutrient combinations due to modern food processing. Gluten is a widely used texturizer. That it is found in wheat, barley, rye, triticale and possibly oat-containing products is expected. That it is found in everything from candy, to deli meats, to potato chips may be less so. Its use in all these foods is producing novel nutrient pairings, and perhaps these also function at times as an immune system trigger. In the U.S. <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/ "><strong>custom nfl jerseys</strong></a> today, celiac disease is far from rare, affecting roughly 1 percent of the population at large. Gluten sensitivity affects 5 to 10 times as many. Celiac disease can be diagnosed by blood tests, biopsies or both -- so you will your clinician's help. The only truly reliable test for gluten sensitivity is a trial elimination of gluten to determine if symptoms wax and wane its intake. You can do this with the help of a nutrition expert, or all on your own. Prevalent as it is, gluten sensitivity still only affects a minority in the general population -- but gluten preoccupation appears to affect many more. The potential adverse health effects of gluten in those sensitive to it have reverberated in cyberspace, creating the impression that gluten is a bona fide toxin, harmful to all. This is false; gluten is not "bad" for those tolerant of it, any more than peanuts are "bad" for people free of peanut allergy. Also abounding are home-grown theories about health effects of gluten -- including the argument that going gluten free leads to weight loss. It might, but only because avoiding gluten means avoiding a lot of foods, which in turn tends to mean reducing calorie intake. That lowering calories leads to weight loss is less than an epiphany. Going gluten free is easier than it once was due to better food labeling, more gluten-free products and ever better guidance, in print and online. But it is still quite hard, given the widespread use of gluten in packaged foods, under a wide variety of aliases. The effort is well-justified for those who are truly gluten-sensitive, but potentially much ado about nothing for others just caught up in the trend. In addition, the exclusion of whole grain wheat, rye, barley and potentially oats from the diet might reduce overall diet quality and fiber intake. Again, a price worth paying when gluten <a href="http://rooyee.org/view.php?id=2496"><strong>Mike Ragogna: The Light Of The Sun: A Conversation With Jill Scott</strong></a> avoidance is clearly necessary, but cost without benefit for others. So, as noted at the start: there is a decidedly minority but still sizable -- and apparently growing -- population that can benefit from excluding gluten (entirely or mostly) from their diets. There is a population an order of magnitude smaller, also growing, for which it is vital to do so, and potentially even a matter of life and death. For everyone else, going gluten free is at best a fashion statement, and at worst an unnecessary dietary restriction that results in folly. It reflects a tendency to ingest the ever proliferating pop-culture perspectives on diet and health, without first separating the wheat from the chaff. -fin Dr. David L. Katz; www.davidkatzmd.com www.turnthetidefoundation.org Follow David Katz, M.D. on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DrDavidKatz

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
t2mg3bvcn

.. I was told that the memory of the fish is only 7 seconds, 7 seconds after the things it does not remember the past, things had become new.
Small fish tank so that it will never feel bored,
as 7 seconds off, travel through every place, he is a new world.
it can live forever in the fresh......
I prefer a fish, 7 seconds off on what to have forgotten,

have encountered people who have done can all vanish,
I'm not a fish, so I can not forget the people I loved,
worried about the pain I can not forget, I can not forget the pain of Acacia......
fish can not see the love of people cry, can they can feel each other's heartache,belstaff motorcycle jackets,
this life,belstaff jackets sale, we can not do the fish be free, so you can not feel,
you leave me,belstaff jackets, my kind of heartache,
as I am not aware that you love me ... ... how long a person can love?
I often ask myself, to love you, I lost in the end what?
fact, I lost myself, and most importantly, I would prefer to continue to do so,belstaff jacken,
because without you I do not want to.
If I were a fish, I can love you 7 seconds.......
7 seconds later I fell in love with you, so love you for life, the way of fish.
I blink, and you? I blink , you okay?
I want you, so I kept blinking, I do not want to let tears come out.
also miss the original, when the fish, but also the feeling of pain.
to do a fish in the water good,outlet belstaff, can be free to love, tears, the pain will not be seen.
I can now see the sun shining, you can see the bright spring, you can see your shy face.
If one day, I can only see darkness,belstaff leather,
I wish, I really was a fish,
eyes open because you can have your face you see without fear of being sad.
my choices?
If, God gives us an opportunity to do the fish, I hope you can feel my heart ache......
If, God gives us an opportunity to do the fish, I hope I can love you 8 seconds. .....
Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
4glnnbvj

Chef Ho with a an old man, four children. In addition to around 3 year old In order to graduate school care and support is the
Ho, 62, teacher, because the newspaper a chance of tracing operations, was a reporter He respected the wishes of the master, this newspaper did not disclose his name. But his actions will certainly touched many people.
accident

tracing ran into the legendary

4 days ago, Miss Xiao work in Dongguan, child care 25 years ago this newspaper to find its lost in the day the door of his sister. Gate City reporters in the days searching for days, asked to be days where the door had adopted a daughter,ralph lauren shirts, teacher. However, what has not in days, a master door, over the years contact with the broken home. Yesterday, the newspaper published, refuse to support a graduate student's adopted daughter.
reporter repeated inquiries, finally a village in the East Lake scenery forty-five square meters of rental house, how to find the master 62. He embarrassed to say: I am here too messy, we talk to the outside.
rode around the neck of any master a three-year-old girl. The girl looked up, saw kites flying, and asked: by Wu, said:
topic of small talk about girls. Chef Ho recalls, January 2007, he was the door to the passenger car from the days of Wuhan, Hanchuan passing a gas station when a 20-year-old woman said to the bathroom, the baby in the car, there is no re-appearance. Passengers later in the baby wrapped in cloth and found a note,
bus started running, full of passengers cars in the discussion, in which a heartless parents abandoned their children. He could not bear the master will take home the girls, also played a nice name: Item Zhuo Lin. reporter learned from the Bureau of Civil Affairs Tianmen, where the master has 5 children, only the eldest son born in 1980, is the real daughter. The remaining four children are adopted.
Chef Ho recalled, in March 1984, he was in the days of the hospital entrance door people see an abandoned baby girl, Dunsheng compassion. Led home to his wife: is one life, we come to stay. Can not think of that year in December, he was near the bridge in the days of the door, which saved an infant baby girl. His wife suggested he go to Civil Affairs. Civil Affairs Bureau, then some embarrassed, about what the master said: we have no place to accommodate these children, adoption for some time before you say.
1986 年 3 months, where the master was his father funeral,polo shirts, funeral home in Tianmen the roadside leading to town soap, but also see a basket to be installed in the baby boy, wearing a denim jacket, emaciated, his face little erythema, lips flaring. He did not master the But he left not worry, go back to see the baby is still in situ. He put a baby in his arms, a wonderful reflection of the home.
Yesterday, the reporters in the days to find where the door Jingling master a number of urban neighbors. They said at the time, where the master at home in addition to 6-year-old son, and two 2-year-old In addition, there is a seventy grandmother, is back from the Jingshan County adoption.
it was in 1979, where the master to set people's communes Yang Jingshan County wells. Temporary residence in his village and saw 62-year-old living alone in Hong Zuo, due to walking, and every day to fetch water pot with soil, then to the old man said: , with my back to the days of your door, I nail in the coffin for your retirement now! Later, how to run the master layers of adoption procedures, the old man back home. Elderly people live to age 86, died.
hard

cheap food back Back to encounter a sack

Chef Ho's family conditions are not good. So many kids, light food is a problem.
Chef Ho said he simply could not afford milk at home, so a traditional Chinese medicine according to the recommendations of the village, 1 kg green beans, 1 kg of soybeans, after the bubble steamed, smoothing dry, then ground into fine powder, feeding the children,ralph lauren online, another way to the earth. Chef Ho Heavenly Gate people send their children to the hospital, check with congenital bile barrier. Premier Lee at that time to get in touch with the Wuhan Union Hospital, decided to patients transferred, but the needs of million of medical expenses.
Chef Ho Zaguomaitie everywhere to borrow money, Zuo Hong-old mother for many years to save 200 is also out, and eventually only scrape together 4,000 yuan. He found the master when he was appointed secretary of the dragon look Tianmen friends.
this experience to work in Tianmen Tang Secretary of the Committee yesterday recalled: At that time in the municipal compound, Long recruited Municipal Women's Federation secretary, the person in charge of civil affairs, to try to subsidize some of their money, not enough part of the donations given to the city. But what the master has declined, he said: I can not trouble society, otherwise people will think that I can not afford to support these children. 5,000 loans you help me, I used part of the treatment to the children, part of the rent taxis to open.
Dragon secretary very much agree with, why the 5000 master settlement of the interest-free loan. Long secretary also come forward to help a few children solved the problem account.
child to Concord,ralph lauren outlet, life is spared. Chef Ho rented a taxi door in the days running day and night city. Food shortage at home, he sometimes encountered in the field of vegetables cheaper to buy a sack to go home, enough to pay for a good while.
happy

pick up the three children to college

2000 years ago, the two daughters and a son have to read in high school. In 2001, the second daughter, only a thin fraction of secondary gate exam day, one point per cent more in 2000 dollars.
find any chef heads with children, pleading for relief costs, but the president does not agree. Chef Ho suddenly kneeling in front of the president. Principal said: Do not bother me. Sensible daughter pulled up his hand and said: Dad, I went to other schools, like to read good books, I will spurs.
since the days of Solomon, a leader about this, to help any teacher to contact the City Experimental High School. And his son, paid in the remote fishing finished high school and middle school, a week from home with a jar of pickles.
Chef Ho's eldest son has gone from Huazhong University graduate, now working in Beijing; eldest daughter graduated from Hubei University in Hangzhou, to find a job; second daughter is a focus of a graduate student in Wuhan; II son graduated from Huazhong University of Science,ralph lauren sale, in the Chinese work.
life doing two things -

admire their parents on raising children under the

suffered the hardships, is the kind of neighborhood and neighbors host to me. after seeing other people's children suffer, I will think of my childhood. My father was a veteran revolutionary, Li Xiannian subordinates in the army, after the vindication, often life warned me to do two things: the respected their parents, under the child-rearing.
several children have been admitted to the university, where the master moved to Wuhan in 2004, while working to earn money, while caring for their children's lives.
month, he gave each child 400. Children are very naive, and to participate in work-study program, some of them got scholarships.
admitted to graduate after the second daughter, his wife went to Beijing with the grandchildren. On one occasion, what is scavenging old school met with the daughter, he hastened to dodge. Sensible daughter was pulled up, he said: so worth it.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
p3hghvbr

News newspaper on January 29 ( correspondent Wei Yuan , Xue Qiong Lu Haiying Niu news ) today ,ralph lauren clothing, the new Music City Public Security Bureau announced that a self- August 2010 has fled in Shijiazhuang, Xingtai County, eight cities (Cities , districts) over 30 crime of

introduced , according to police investigators , November 24, 2010 at noon , Jilin Zhang driving large goods vehicles to the Positive Music City County and the new junction , not by a black G car interception. Cars on the four men played by Zhang truck with a smashed car windshield stone ground , 1.5 million in cash to its request . Request failed , 4 people robbed of cash after beating Zhang 1.2 million yuan to escape. While the police investigation started in full swing , the December 24, 2010 ,ralph lauren polos, almost at the same location ,ralph lauren shop, Jilin truck driver named Ma has also suffered a similar robbery, was robbed of more than 5,000 yuan in cash .

full investigation by more than a month ,ralph lauren bikinis, January 24,ralph lauren polo sale, 2011 , the panel finally in Shijiazhuang City, the police suspect a high , high- XX , Zhang arrested and brought to justice .