Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
shhodf754

Default Windows 7 X64 blog the-real-first-impression

Hey G – aren;t I the one with the guitar? Someone recently asked a great question about our recruiting process. But before we even get started on that topic,Windows 7 X64, I thought I would take you back – way back – to the beginning. That;s right – the dreaded RESUME. There are a few key tips to making sure your resume gets noticed by recruiters; whether you submit through our site or if we find you through other methods. Concise – keep it short and to the point. Tell us about your accomplishments as well as your responsibilities. Don;t spend a lot of time talking about strategy, the product, or the company. Make it easy for us to understand what you contributed and what the results were of your efforts. If you are submitting your resume through our site, you have the option of customizing your resume based on the position for which you apply. Take advantage of this to highlight your strengths against that position! If you list a technology,Windows 7 32bit, be clear as to how you used it. For example, "knowing C++" is not the same as "created an application using C++". Spell out acronyms and explain code names where appropriate. Eliminate outdated technical or business skills. I don't want to know every technology you have ever worked on,Office 2007, espcially if you're really rusty. Indicate whether or not you are open to relocation. Most of our positions are in Redmond, WA so it is good for us to know if you would consider moving for the opportunity. Don;t include extraneous information such as,Office 2010 Pro, "references provided upon request" or personal information such as age, marital status, religion, etc. Have someone else read your resume before you submit it. Resumes with typos, misspellings or grammatical errors are hard to read or take seriously. Plus spell checkers and grammar checkers don;t always catch all your mistakes. Make sure we know how to contact you. List the best way be it phone, email or even IM. You may want to consider pulling together a strong text version of your resume. Often times if you submit your pretty word document through our site,Office 2010 Pro Key, it gets reformatted when it gets dumped into the database. This leads to an ugly read for a recruiter and sometimes some interesting reinterpretations of words or symbols on your resume. In my opinion, I don;t think a lot of recruiters will spend much time on resumes that have poor formatting, lots of typos, or where we have to wade through it to understand what you have done. Keep in mind we receive hundreds of resumes a day, so it pays off to make your resume stand out! zoë

Sponsored Links