Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
buisness0243
Lieutenant General

buisness0243 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Review How to Save and Accumulate One M

Evaluation: The way to Help save and Accumulate 1 Million Bucks Seminar
by Alvin on August 22,Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key, 2010

I attended the earlier mentioned mentioned seminar on 14 Aug ten. Why do I show up at seminars? Simply because I want to have new perspectives and find out issues that will provide me nearer to my ambitions. A lot of people could assume that it is just a waste of cash but I think this is a waste only in the event you attend having a closed thoughts or didn't get any steps after the program. I also feel in having to pay for seminars. This is because you discover better and will be far more attentive in class once you have parted your money. You'll be sure you consider back again your money’s worth. It can be just like hiring a gym trainer. The trainer will watch you train and probably give you guidance and encouragement. The outcome of the training will be far better simply because you tend to work harder following having to pay the money. Hence, do not be stingy when it comes to learning and education. Just make sure you get back more value than what you paid for. I must say this seminar falls in this category. You might just realize you don’t know what you don’t know.
The seminar began by talking about mindset which Dennis said that it is the foremost step to riches. He go on further saying that many people want to be millionaires but only few succeed. Those who gave up do not have a BIG enough WHY. You are your greatest obstacle to wealth or anything you want in life. Ask yourself, why do you desire to be rich. When you might have a compelling reason,Windows 7 Activation, you are going to take action and change your situation. He also said that no other seminars or books can help you should you do not have a BIG WHY.
Having a complete financial plan is analogous to building a soccer team. We need defenders, midfielders and strikers. Defence is about building an emergency fund and getting proper insurance. He noticed many Singaporeans are overpaying their insurance premiums and yet inadequately covered. There are 2 very important types of insurance that everyone should have. Buying what a single needs should be the basis of insurance. He also gave tips on what to look out for when comparing insurance policies among companies. I must admit I was clueless in what to look out for. But now I would be able to select policies that are bang for bucks!
Midfield relates to the ability to save lots of. He emphasized this can be a foundation of wealth. All financially successful individuals are able to save lots of. Saving is really a proof that we value dollars and it serves as capital for investments.
Strikers are those who score ambitions. We need to grow our cash faster than inflation so that our purchasing power does not get eroded. That is an area that Dennis shared extensively. He has 5 personal secrets to investing, which helped him to make his first million. He showed us alternative investments that have no correlation to the stock market,Office 2010 Download, so that you can still gain while the stock market goes down. He also shared the common pitfalls in investing, where many people might not even know they committed them. I am a good example, as I made one of the mistakes without me realising.
Dennis also gave warning to some of the probable scams out there and advised us to stay away from them. He shared real stories of folks who lost money as much as 900k. With regard to financial gurus and successful people, he shared the best strategies from George Soros,Windows 7, Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Robert Kiyosaki, Napoleon Hill, Jim Rogers and Oei Hong Leong.
Finally, he went in depth on debt management, the best way to use debts to grow wealth in a safe way. As the founder of housingloansg, he is actually a guru in housing loans. He gave deep insights in leveraging the power of housing loans. A very powerful tool to increase wealth tremendously in my opinion. He emphasized that the RICH employ good debts to grow wealth while the POOR worry and try to repay good debts. This can be one of the most important concepts that I have learned from Dennis. If I am rich, applying this will make me richer!
As you can see,Windows 7, the seminar is very complete in every area of your personal finance. How much value do you think you'll get out of this? It is unfair to judge the seminar solely on my words. You've got to show up at to feel the inspiration that Dennis is giving. It can be like watching soccer in the stadium. The atmosphere is different. Humans are emotional beings and we need stimulation to be fully engaged in the learning process and effectively “download” the sound concepts into our minds. Contact me if you are interested to find out more about the seminar.
Here’s a video of the feedback from some of the graduates:
Another part:
These are the seminar contents:
What are the Secrets to Success
What are Secrets of the Rich and why do the Rich gets Richer
What are the Mindset of the Rich and Poor?
The best way to have a Blue Print for Financial Success?
How to win the Financial Game and get out of the Rat Race in real life?
The way to avoid the pitfalls of investing?
How you can Increase Returns and Reduce Risks?
The best way to have Maximum Coverage and Minimum Premiums? (P.S. Your Insurance agents might not want you to find out this knowledge)
What are the 3 steps to wealth
What are the issues that Dennis disagrees with Robert Kiyosaki?
3 Keys to Stock Investing
The best way to get the most from your unit trust? (P.S. Your financial planner might not want you to understand this knowledge)
How to set a budget for buying a house?
Property vs stocks, which is better and what are the differences?
Why does the Rich take housing loans even when they have the dollars?
Find out how to get richer by using good debts wisely
How to get cash out of property without selling your property?
Understand about investment vehicles that offers much more than 5% annual returns that is not affected by the stock market volatility
Find out how market cycle investing reduces risk and increases profit over 200% 2nd MasterYourFinance.com Gathering – 24 Jan 111st MasterYourFinance.com Gathering – 18 Oct 10Review: Secrets to Making Cash in Stocks SeminarLearn How an Average Singaporean became a MillionaireCatch me on ChannelNewsAsiaLaunch of MOOLAH – First Online Flipping Financial Magazine (Free!)How you can Conserve and Accumulate Your First Million DollarsReview – Insight to a Professional Trading CareerT. Harv Eker in Singapore!Invest Fair 08 -->
Tagged as: Events
buisness0243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links