Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
kodybyan40se

Default Ten dollars of the rings, love Egg Fried Rice

It was a happy day, two people only pocket hundred dollars.

it suddenly went to his city, empty-handed, I said, we just with us. He hugged me. Tightly.
of his friends because of a lawsuit by his savings. Thus, his money is running low.
We're in a quiet area to rent a house, bought a necessity, open the wallet, counted, and only one hundred dollars.
he said,tods store, it does not matter, you can go there by some friends. And so were wages enough.
I said, loaned, borrowed for the first time, it will take a second. We could afford to eat any pain. So as to always be together.

I lie on the bed and began to share the money.
that thirty to his use of the morning by bus. Occasionally, bad weather, a taxi home.
fifteen days, only need to boil fifteen days, he will send salary.
other thirty are used to buy him breakfast. There are thirty
dinner for me and he used to.
remaining ten are imprest. Just in case.

him lying on me, called my wife, and he buried her face in my chest, remain silent, I knew he was hurt.
so we hugged, I sang a little song, he has been buried her face in my chest. Well I got the right stuff to listen to.
he said, I love you so.
I said, we will always be together.

first morning, get up with him, watching him wash up, and then hand in hand, to send him to work. Looked at him on the bus. Many people on the bus, I saw him and they huddled together, his eyes filled with happiness. We waved, I looked at the car away, and then go home, do the laundry. Clean rooms, very clean with a cloth to clean the floor, kitchen utensils, door.
wind chimes on the balcony the sound issue is very crisp, ding, ding, when ... ... when ... ... ... ... boom ... boom ... I looked at it and smiled. That is our future well-being of applause.

noon, he asked me not to eat lunch.
I said, eat.
In fact, I did not have. We do not have to borrow money I had finished this month.
me stubborn, distressed on his heart, he is not allowed to borrow money.
So, when he came back to a thousand dollars in my hands, I cried.
I said, I am not a man afraid of hardship. However, I must insist that we can do anything, as I come to your city and kept the parents gave up the job to give up. The friend to stay in the distance. Came to this strange city, only to fall in love with you.
I accompanied him, and take the bus to his friend's house, give it all away.

night, the sky is beautiful, there are many stars in the grass, I was lying in his lap, a few stars. I said, the sky so beautiful, ah, we love so beautiful ah.
my words to you right back. Who's it like, ah, Qin Guan's Su Shi's Not perceived between the back of the He looked down Wen Zhu me. He said that we will not be separated.
So, we said that Hill was no edge, of Heaven, and the king must dare.

I was afraid he does not eat breakfast, so he often gave bought breakfast. Once, at night, half past eleven, we were asleep, had a dream, dream of many a bakery. Woke up, found she had to buy him breakfast. Pajamas to run downstairs. He's stopping me, why go ah. Careful hurt too much.
I said, I'm sorry,air jordan shoes 11, I forgot to buy you breakfast.
I saw him cry. At the door, he had no regard to kiss me. Kiss me out of breath.
night, I bought a wife cake. More friendly name.
night, very interesting, two four-pound egg. I will pick the eggs, very fresh. Farms dirty, I squeezed in the middle of a bunch of middle-aged women, pick eggs. I will counter-offer.
dinner is what I do, buy a little bit of mushrooms. Placed in boiling water, cooked, and then beat into the egg and watch it boil. Put a little bit of onion, and chicken. Very fragrant. A bowl of soup cost us about eight cents.

He likes to eat spinach, very cheap. A dollar one. I will do a lot of style spinach. For example, boiled, steamed. He ate very fragrant. I looked at him and laughed.
Sometimes, it will only stir fried rice. This is my unique skills, he often praised me. I experienced this with the chef to learn.
first put oil, put the rice into them, stir about, put a little bit of salt.
then served in a large bowl.
take a small bowl, beat two or three eggs, stirring. Into MSG, salt, spices like. Stir well after. Beyond Guo Lifang oil. The egg into it, stirring with chopsticks. Let eggs to disperse. By not making too old.
then pour the rice and eggs all mixed in the pan. Bored a few minutes in the pan.
then be waiting for him to come back to eat.

we use a bowl to eat. Two spoons, the first of his head. Grinning. Very happy. Light a bowl of mushroom soup, a big bowl of fried rice. He told me some happy things.
that time, I do not go out, I do not want to spend money. Family had no TV, no nothing, but I have a lot of things to do, I want the sun to our quilts. I like to sleep at night when the smell the smell of the sun. Like our love, very warm, very good news.
He also likes the taste of smell of the sun. However, he prefers to hold me, smell my taste.
He said that the taste of a good wife.

fifteen days we spent Eighty Five dollars.
spent his bus twenty-six yuan. Breakfast,cheap supra, thirty dollars. Chinese food and I do not. Dinner, twenty-nine yuan.
He made a salary, take me out shopping, he said, what you want, let me buy it for you.
I took him to buy food every time I pass through in a small downtown area, where there are many stalls, I pointed to the little box in a ring, I said to it.
It is one of only ten dollars in the ring.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

in the early years of a good read online text, is very like the hard drive inside the collection for many years, and now reading is still very feeling. The author should be first came to Shenzhen to her boyfriend and when written, the simple life of the simple language, very warm and very warm, people also remember that a long time,armani emporio watches, accustomed to using emotional life of modern people, in fact, allusions to the U.S. from this article.

good thing is to share with friends together to share, Come, come, fried rice, and began to eat, ha ha.

Sponsored Links