Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
nelsohfli

Thumbs up Feeling the Rumble of an Earthquake on the Practice Greens

An earthquake based in Virginia, which preliminarily measured at 5.8, sent tremors that lasted 20 to 30 seconds along the East Coast, and the PGA Tour&rsquo;s best felt them at Plainfield. Many of the players who were on the course said they did not feel a thing, but those in and around the clubhouse, which is on the property&rsquo;s highest ground, did. Though the course, the clubhouse and <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网络兼职招聘 </strong></a> other structures sustained no noticeable damage, the tremors were enough to get people&rsquo;s attention. Ricky Barnes was signing autographs when it happened. &ldquo;I felt like I was back in Northern California,&rdquo; said Barnes, who grew up in Stockton, Calif. &ldquo;It&rsquo;s a good thing I wasn&rsquo;t hitting or I would have whiffed.&rdquo; Steve Marino, who had never experienced an earthquake before, was in the clubhouse. &ldquo;I didn&rsquo;t know what it was at first,&rdquo; he said. &ldquo;It was crazy.&rdquo; Nick Watney, the leader in <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网赚之家 </strong></a> the FedEx Cup points race, was on the practice green at the time. &ldquo;We felt it a little bit, but I&rsquo;m from the West Coast; I&rsquo;ve been through it before,&rdquo; he said. Several players expressed their thoughts, with some humor, via Twitter. Justin Rose wrote: &ldquo;Was that an earthquake I just felt on the range in New Jersey!! Either that or Gary Woodland is thumping out 2-irons on the range!!&rdquo; Zach Johnson wrote: &ldquo;Well. Just went through my first earthquake. Gotta believe it wasn&rsquo;t a big one here in NJ. But, it freaked me out.&rdquo; Jason Dufner, the runner-up in the PGA Championship on Aug. 14, wrote: &ldquo;Earthquake in Jersey? Or someone trying to give me a shake down??&rdquo; Kris Blanks wrote: &ldquo;We felt it in the range. Amazing feeling. Ground moving both ways.&rdquo; Even those not at the course felt it, as Bubba Watson posted on Twitter: &ldquo;this house we rented just shook!&rdquo; MISSING MANHATTAN Padraig Harrington was one of the few players to rave about Liberty National when the Jersey City course hosted the Barclays two years <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网赚教程 </strong></a> ago. While he liked the course, he loved the location. &ldquo;How many golf tournaments to do we play where we actually stay in Manhattan?&rdquo; Harrington asked rhetorically during a news conference at Plainfield Country Club. &ldquo;From a player&rsquo;s perspective, <a href="http://www.436100.info/view.php?id=105756"><strong>Blogs » cupidworldlive.com</strong></a> we play a lot of golf courses during the year, and we play a lot of good golf courses. But we don&rsquo;t get to stay in like major cities, downtown major cities, too often. &ldquo;I really enjoyed Liberty National. I enjoyed the whole week. You know, the golf course obviously needs to mature, and they are going about that. But as an event, as a location, it was phenomenal.&rdquo; When a member of the news media pointed out that the media had to stay in New Jersey during the Barclays at Liberty National, Harrington chuckled and shook his head.

Sponsored Links