Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-17-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
tbmj9153a

Default Reprinted 2008 year-end go knowledge inventory

Colleagues who corner 08, a emotion, there are some points for everybody to see Think:
------------------------ --------

the Thunder, has been fast for 2 years, 2 years, read many writings, although always scribbled read, but in my work gave me a lot of thinking .2 years, there is a saying, let me think of all times, in 2007, leaving Tencent That year, I remember very clearly the case:

meeting room, thomas said in earnest: Teachers and administrators are two paths, you do so, whether the applicable starting point is very tall, would be inappropriate. to the origin, but by fewest I can acquire experience of failure. for me is a expensive asset. as is the physical and spiritual dispose of torment, then you are erroneous. on the understanding of stress, training in the department also said the oppression of expectations for the future, the growth pressures, environmental pressures and so on. and my pressure, the growth of the plenary team members. has the most solid foundation in the roof of the world it may be built!

me he is very loose, very coarse on the team. I hope they can become strong like me, Kennedy was no can be destroyed. I hope to have all my knowledge to instruct all members of every. Thus, eventually someone stood up and said to leave .08 years, the dregs of that farewell luncheon in the metropolis 6 thousand Museum, talk a lot of graduates of 07, went today, in everyone's eyes have grown fast enough, graphic design was nativity, any web designer, 2.0 design flaws and was transferred to reconstruct the group forced to learn code understand the web's most native css style. My determination had not startled me. can view other members, seems to include my affective or unconditionally give up. But I still believe my determination.

dergs left on the chart that day, said: You tell me, what is your goal? What? you see two or three, whether your target crowd see the four-point night, how can you over too him? you must pay, others have, possibly you think you have approached the restrict can be for others, it is distant distant enough, if it is not obvious, that you find on the way out you? still hope he can stay, but not a designer did not set point amplifier individuality! natural things are not decided by others around.
dregs of the article I know a lot of life philosophy.

1) The thirst for knowledge and eager to help grow and expectations for a approximate new people equitable entering society, is how important it is.

2) always circle around her, or seeing for a man than him.

3) does not value the value, do not understand the profound averaging and fact value.

these three issues, dergs who look too obvious. thirst for knowledge, learning and growth of every person to CD a token of desire, knowledge, not necessarily someone else take the initiative to impart to you, the best way is self-learning, thinking and exploration, do not know to ask, it can only show that you are a more inactive people, more accessible , to go, only their own exploration and learning have been out of the knowledge and experience, is deeply rooted, impregnable. (here teddy think it should be self + others to learn or even to imitate the all good)

2nd question, when I went to also had Tencent, flashzhang, notwithstanding not the same ministry, but is home with the people, Xiuweixiangtou, the same type of work, we of way agree, I appreciate his design, because my neatness entirely different, I do not like that style, can the company to adore, I can not, forced, and I need to learn. in constant interchange and knowledge, I academic some fashionable technique of wording, may be those of my is not important. It is important to detail the pursuance of his attitude and knowledge. This is my very influential design profession.

Similarly, there are numerous good effects of alien photoshop designs, the diplomatic The design will have their work impartially tutorial written for enthusiasts refer to the process. When many folk see these tutorials, such as along the treasures, aspire to, or, more folk will own photoshop techniques personalty of a small deep, panic of peer or the fear of creature seen back that is What is the significance of the largest tutorial? is the author's analytic, concepts, direction, amusing details of the design, reference model, source of ideas, and so on. These are studying where the soul. and easy technique is the trick, and tricks can be synchronized But one hundred alter folk can smile, the process is not important, mart efficiency, economy! we see the results. So, with the game, you'll never tease a human can only be happy, yet with the soul of male, can make assorted people happy, and then have their own thoughts on this basis, China rose, so he became a main of humor.

so is more important to find the right way to save you time, let you go Faster,

3 question on the value of understanding. I deem we brothers and sisters team could listen from the cocoon of the brain.

value, divided into social values ​​and personal values. (not online and book disbursement, and may be the layman's understanding masters level issues peeve contempt, please forgive me.)

how the team reflect your personal values? When you become a membership of the team, You never have to remember that you are a membership of the collective, the team's growth, on benefit of your personal growth. of course, correct your attitude, then, analyze your strengths, can you do? What can you do? what you do too fast and good? what you can do, others can do, can the process is different. and so on, these are your strengths and find their own advantages, is a self-discovery and understanding of the process of self. then we These advantages need to be gradually enlarge. zoom doing? Some people may query, then we will not become high silhouette will not say some errors, to detect their own advantage, to enlarge their advantage, when in the amplification some absence of self-discovery and retrieval, that is, self-perfection, on the other hand give a affirmative impact on people around. It is also in the assessment,Yu Hang Tan ... 2010.12.12 jeep War Band of Brothe, we constantly see to an assessment know the good side of their own to influence or to help other colleagues approximately, then the method? how to prefer their own way?

have a good work people have sent their own people: , just dark out as a menial, generous main pointing or two. ? you can only ever be in your ambiguous rhetoric was full of illusion and hypocrisy of the rhetoric has become bloated with prevarication. gradually distended. Finally, you lose a mess.

opinions are quite major, nice ideas as you to said to be growing,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers, not to bring an end to ... appropriate guidance may be your own validation, which is the essence of your growth. And so you do not tear 1, very comic. When I was a designer, even the views of my dad I also have to hear, for he represents one age group of consumers, to diagnose people's artistic and Xiang Fa can not be ignored for the designer.

amplify vantage, affect people, selection method, the most direct is an open team technology sharing, this is personal values ​​reflected in the essence team in place.

our team have normal appointments, it had a superior mortified about beginning a technology sharing, talk hype, even I heard muddled. by weight groups absence to understand. This is a typical failure of prior research process user circumstance. designers absence to get out of a misunderstanding of lectures. that is, they never share the field experience, think we know anything. or you can say you can not narrate why. you know, you can not share, you have not value. your private values ​​reflected in the team is minimal, or that you are eligible for some other people can not do the work This only shows that you have the skills of a superman.

give you serviceable asset and solve the pressing is the maximum real, which you also played the greatest value of the maximum value when you are sufficiently reflected in the team when the impact of changes gradually, and even the team, company, group, your social value will gradually shape. the so-called halo efficacy, when you are one, you transform 10 to fast. Step 1 is crucial.

often speaking at the meeting: expression! face another, Remember, you are working for yourself! >
1) What is the maximum class of the designer?

2) I have a design you think works best, and tell me where good?

3) Tell me about your design process, planning, and design work had been rejected, then what did you do?
design achieved, fortunately, in 2008 the design team do not fret about it, the project coerced also nervous, we all efforts to complete on a time proportion and design quality, it is directly proportional. so it does not care after hourso much.

on production managers, designers have been included in the opener targets for attack, maybe natural enemies, designers meditation so, because the designer will only absence one object, > Oh, great, designers will meditation he is very vocational, do not cut in any product manager, that they do not understand the design. For this,The trick laundry , dare to call update looks ! , I remain neutral, expressions approximately communication among product managers and designers.

interaction design, user experience, this 8 rotten word has been passed, a few years ago, who mentioned this to think, yo, Niu B, but as long asit seems to know everything.

Product Manager with designers, should not talk about visual design and interaction user experience. because these are by designers from your heart out in a negative, so, no matter how good you are PM, speak out, then, are on periodical. is not being taken seriously.

so, PM, the talk about, is very simple. If I were PM, I will not talk to the design 1, 2 will not talk to you interact with, talk the user, and I to tell you that, web is very simple, the outcome is to navigate users to enroll, but your design makes me feel muscular enough to guide, although your design is very good, but unfortunately helped me a disservice, allows users to disburse consideration to your pretty muse visual design, to the neglect of our entrance, the guide index page is 5000W at PV, 3000W at the number of registered users, our analysis of historical data so I'm sure you can not achieve such a design operating my expectations, I may Daoda Mei, you See what can guide the design of web-xxx.com this access. views and words. so best of both worlds, so why do not people do it. To put it expressly on the word, you know what I do not talk about. I do not know about you, and wants to hear. enough. for the design of department, the long experience and delight. how perfection!

08 years, was tom strayed into his disciples, the project manager made a movie of their own, it is an completely new experience and dare I know this road is difficult, above all gave me a road repast. gives the product of historical data analysis and operational programs and Q3KPI arrows, foreman, I can only give you a word ah, really, that is, ! you know I will not do,A Brief History of China - Simple ample really, you do love me.

3 given during day results. There are people staring at me, each day reminder, I think I want to hang out. the design team would also like to hang my head This way, the project to work. yo ... .. was this stall too. I had thought of giving the results to the tom foolish to say to ask: I was a tiny reluctant to get out.

so Yingjie this red envelope and proceed to do, sleep for a few days the company, small, feels a morsel mean. with tobby learn some new things in the design of these things to me and in-depth understanding on several levels.

2 weeks later the data analysis also found that a huge point thing.

When I wade cross a bomb, I found What is valuable to me, I actually thank the people who let me go mine. I know mine is I can apply them into my design to treatment to me far-reaching.

the last two months talking to sean to play against a real sense of what the boss really is not to most people can think of, ah, my preference thing is people defect to appreciate, so I can keep yourself, ha ha ha ha . a joke.

08 years, I think I can show for portion of the summary of quotations, but also my own rule of thumb, for the designers:

1) If you design of the surround can not be seriously out of your design work, then you never know what you lack.

2) tin not create mercantile value of anyone design work can only reserve you thankful.

3) Excellent design go, from the design of the population do not understand where the value of speaking out extra than you peer appraisal.

4) the significance of interaction design is apt simplify.

5) product manager, never use the design in the jargon to tell you what they want. So you need to learn how to become a product manager.

6) Without presupposition to the best interests of the same time, the best of either worlds of program priorities management.

7) Do not twisted with the product manager, because you never know what they want.

showed your work to remark on income received will arrange more.

9) a good work, it must be changed out.

10) You always said that good design works, but not asking questions of people, you'd better and fewer between them.
Well, the end of 2008, 2009 and then refuel, hoping to discern behind in 2010 when these words makes me feel very shallow on the right. If you read, you feel meager, you cry me I merry. is inadequate, you pointing or 2, I improved.
---------------------------------- --------
This article rebuilt from: Daxiong's Note: Year-all overventory: 2008 Work sentiment

Sponsored Links