Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
7918eini

Default Do you defiance apt peruse specter stories this 11

(1) ghost DEATH

There was once a man, he has a girlfriend. He more than anybody in the globe love her.

But then one day his girlfriend left him ruthless, did not even give him causative.

girlfriend is someone to watch their shopping arm in arm, he'd rather die, lose his idea. Finally one day he killed his girlfriend.

Originally he proposed to kill her after the suicide. But when was the necrosis of the life expensive.

since then every day, and plagued by nightmares, dreams of his girlfriend nude, disheveled, red tongue hanging way, to his fingers favor a anchor to DEATH.

nightmares of his torture, such for pin-shaped bone, 1 daytime he got a Taoist priest has been questing to get rid of.

pastors want him to do three entities

the 1st to take his girlfriend's body buried

second, his girlfriend wearing pajamas burned alive

Third, hiding clots cleaned

everything have to be completed before the three-shift, or there will be all-powerful!

he followed the priest's arrays to do anything very carefully, but it was pieces of clots but also how to find it.

presently three shifts, and colossal drips of perspiration dripping from his face, the carpet is rainy.

will be three shifts at the time he found that pieces of clots of blood,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set, but the rub is how not stuff how indelible.

this time a sudden wind comes up, thunder and lightning. Windows were swaying left and right wind flap, broken glass makes the sound more grasped with a sudden all the lights all off, the whole house was dark.

speedy, saw his girlfriend wearing pajamas tainted with blood, eyes trickling blood, his face terrible, pointing to his snapped:

saying he was stunned speechless

girlfriend continued: >

(2) Night event ghost

night has been deep, a taxi driver decided to pull a traveler on the home, but the road has been not numerous folk.

the purpose of driving the driver is not found in front of a pearly eclipse shaking, waving to him, had a quiet night with the people who made a sudden unnatural, and, had such a situation reminiscent of one variety of do not want to think of something that is a ghost! ! !

can last driver decided to drag her, the man got on with the wretched and raucous voice said: Does she actually down ... he can not calculate, do not defiance meditation of down. He was very sorry, merely only went as yet as to take her to the destination faster.

woman handsome face, his face pale, entire the way no words, absolutely horrifying. The driver really can not continue to go on from where she was going to close, he had one excuse, stammered: near.

fail to beat the woman, too far ... ... how the woman gone so quickly? He looked at the recoil, no! Car front, left, right, not later! Is she so lost?

driver that he wanted to get clutch of curiosity to understand, he got out, came not on the door next to the to break, just want to quit a bloody hand on his elbow, his back, the woman stood before him Manlianshixue speak up.

br>
in a remote village, a track on a straight poles, strange to say, often something in that event. Soon a pair of juvenile men and women are no deliberately knocked down ride, slew even now. One night, five-year-old blog and the course home after his mother there, and suddenly a small blog: ? 4) The 3 ghosts of complaints

shopping one day when they met God! They said to God, they died a sad death, to let them to paradise! God is frustration that also many families in heaven now, were full. But now there is a quota! You speak, see who die the most miserable, who let the heaven!

Thus, the first ghost ... I began to say before his death was a detergent. Work very hard! From morn till night! One day, I was one out of the building Cabo,GHD Rare Styler Straighteners! Is the kind of hanging out in risky work at altitude! In the first 30 floor! Suddenly, my feet slipped and fell to a slip! I think over! Die! But allow me to survive in the senseless poking,GHD Black Butterfly 2011! Fortunately, I got a balcony railing, the 13th floor. I have saved! So like other back to life after the mount!

Unexpectedly, suddenly it was a strike with fists of my hands, I fell out! I think that I really ended the next,GHD Purple Styler Straighteners! However, I decided life ought not, beneath a tent to grab me, I am sure glad that the plot of the German past life! Want to await back to life on the go. Who knows, fall upon a refrigerator, my stoned!

second ghost said ... I was a clerk during his lifetime. What are okay, I have a wife, very beautiful. Great body! But water is a little flowering. I have a inferior heart onset. Forgot to bring medicine to go one day, I'll get to go home. A door and saw his wife hair disheveled, Yishanbuzheng. Certainly adulterer. So I find Full House, the kitchen looking because, but also to find the toilet, did not find. To the balcony, I found two hands pawing at the railing, I thought: adulterer! So a buffet with fists of his hands. I thought, 13th ground! See you drop dead!

the results I saw, actually did not dead! Were tent caught! I am perturbed, then detect a Full House, into the kitchen and base that the refrigerator is large ample, then dropped to the refrigerator. He finally killed it! I was so happy! Laughing. Surprisingly, myocardial ridge plug laugh, died laughing!

third ghost said ... I alive is a small fry, but I have not done anything bad! One day I went to a feminine friend's house vibrate! Just achieving things, her husband suddenly back! I have to find a place to conceal. So look in kitchen,GHD Hair Straighteners, toilet to find, and finally found their home refrigerator big, so I go hide in a fridge! I do not understand how she knew my husband in the refrigerator, the refrigerator he actually dropped from the 13th floor to go!

either man and refrigeratjust about I killed it!

(5) the toilet in circumstance a ghost

Chu Yang stopping to go to rustic kid, and relatives in the chat, relatives told him that here toilet ghosts, but something you do not approve ghost, ghost will not ache you. The cause may be acclimatized to the evening, Chu Yang stomach afflict to death. Really no way to Chu Yang had with fear to the psychological, bite the bullet and went to the toilet. Chu Yang to just crouch down, we listened the voice of a ghost:

:

Chu Yang back to watch a ghost, You Shen shot, said:

newspaper.

previous shriek, digit not accustom at now, is inserted into a hole with your fingers with the phone of the disc.

words Once above ......

Xiaoming home phone number is 444 ─ 4444, often have a strange phone call came .....

a days of night-time when the call rang, Xiao Ming elected up the loudspeaker.

over the phone with a melancholy voice, said: > Xiao Ming: Xiao Ming frightened to death, quickly hung up the phone,

can only hit 444 ─ 4444? Is it a ghost? ! ! After a child

phone rang anew, Xiao Ming did not dare take,

but the phone has been ringing .... Bob had to pick up the phone.

man: my fingers stuck in the phone call the hole! hiking home after a Halloween costume celebration ..

when they bring ... to an end a cemetery while,

a whim to bring ... to an end this cemetery.

When they approached the half will be cries of beat - knock - knock sound to scare.

the sound came from the shadows they were scared of a trembling,GHD Glamour Limited Edition,

Then they found there was older people are armed with chisel chisel a tombstone.

one man had said:

old man shouted: 'TMD, they put my label misspelled .!!!!br>
in a dark night, a night pedal road through a cemetery. breeze, rustled around the sound, Zhi Jiaoren cilia stood, scalp hair first. At this point, he suddenly found distant at a little ruddy bombard invisible when.

his first thought is after the hill to another, he is extra afraid, but picked up toward the fire and throw a stone in the quondam and saw that the light too guaranteed another mound fly.

At this point, he has been near to collapse. So, they picked up a stone and threw it toward the light this period, fair listen to the sound came back graves: People do not pull the foam feces pull myself happy. Effort to tear me a sack of smoke three. place, circled by gloom; suddenly saw the wilderness in front of a building there, lit the dull light, he is strange here, since when such a erection, you see the side of the road waving to a lady sitting in his car to go home , that after the ride, madame, he took the door off and began driving, after a meantime child, he felt very strange, why the lady did not speak, and he afterward saw the mirror, so how Miss, only one doll sitting there, he was scared half to death, caught the toy out the window and dart out, go home after three months of serious ailment

so he is well after his taxi back to the line of work, the results of his colleagues said to him: throw into it, you put the door locked up and drove off.

(10) I dine apples during his lifetime

words of a dark and tempestuous night night, the longest piece in the most horrible way ... ... ... ...

taxi driver opened there ... ...

, a woman in the street waving to the car ... ...

Along the way, ah ... ... ... ... very silence ... ...

until the woman speak ... ...

She said: oh ... ... crisis stop, looking discolor ... ...

saw the matron slowly tilting his pate to the front, the driver said ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

absence apt understand what she said it? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

(11) you do not see posted is not Huitie ah?

In a high air knocking in the darkness of the night, just a small nucleus out from the Internet, suddenly one pair of cruel hands pulled himself said: ''''''''

Sponsored Links