Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default As one custodian ambition be 8 stories approximate

First, use of personnel
been to the temple of the people know, entered the temple, first of Amitabha Buddha, welcoming smile, and in his north, is the black mouth bad guy Veda. But according to legend a long time ago, they were not in the same temple, but were in charge of a different temple.
Mi Le Buddha warm happy, so very much to people, but he do not care, losing things, not good management accounts, so still make ends meet. Although the management accounts and Veda is a master, but dismal with a face all day long, too serious, and made less and fewer people, cut off the last incense.
Buddha incense, it was found in the investigation of this problem, it will be the two of them in the same temple, by the Mi Le Buddha responsible for public narratives, Xiaoying Octagon off, so incense big wang. The Veda Untouchables, Zi will be more beads, then put him in charge of fiscal, strictly. In two of the division of fatigue, the temple thriving scene.
fact, hiring the master's eyes, there is no basket case, as the martial craft master, without precious sword, defloration Fei Ye can hurt, the key to how to use.
two parrots
buy a parrot, a parrot before seen standard: This parrot will be two languages, the price $ 200.
another parrot before the jot and said: This parrot will be four languages, price four hundred yuan.
to buy only what it? Two are glossy coat, very cute and amenable. This man turn ah turn, could not decide.
results suddenly found an old toothless, parrots, strewed dark wrap color, price $ 800.
This person will speedily boss: the parrot would say 8 is not the language? The employer said: no. This human strange: Why is old and hideous, and no ability to be worth the advantages? Owner replied: Because the other two parrots call the parrot owner.
This story tells us namely true governors, not necessarily how muscular their ability, at all times the confidence comprehend, understand decentralization,Diesel Womens Jeans, treasure, be skillful to unite more than their own power, so as to promote their social status.
ability to reverse numerous people have very strong because it is too perfectionist, hands-on, what people do not like myself, and eventually can only do the best research staff, bargains representatives, can not become good leaders.
three kangaroos and cage
one day find kangaroos zoo keeper came out from the cage, and then met to discuss, agree that the elevation of the cage is too low. So they decided to cage Mega altitude from 10 to 20 meters high. Kangaroo or the next day they went outside to find, so they decided then height height to 30 meters.
actually did not expect the next day they all went outside to see kangaroos, so much tension supervisors decided to lamb, the height of the cage height to 100 meters.
one day a few giraffes and kangaroos are in a talk, And along the end, of course, to no avail of. Management? Management is the first inquiry of the main things and the secondary contradictions, and understand what the
Fourth, King Wen Wei Bian Que's medicine
asked doctors Bian Que said: the best brother, the sibling followed my worst. Because maximum people do not understand what he had been able to eradicate the cause, so his fame can not scatter out; the brother treatment, is handling in early disease while. Most people meditation that he tin only cure inferior sickness, his fame is only the countryside when I was in serious condition at the time of treatment. Most people see me in the meridians on the probe tube bleeding, wearing on the skin such as important surgery, so I thought my skill as a physician, so reverberates extensive fame. >
management experience: as a matter of control after the control, a material of control than pre-control, but unfortunately not caught most of the business management experience to this point, the determination to await until the peccadillo caused significant mar before questing cover. But often even invited a great fame of the
five melodies suddenly have visitors only pay
guest to someone's home and saw the host family's kitchen chimney is straight on, next there are a lot of wood. Guests tell the owner that the chimney to change the music, wood to be removed, otherwise there could be a fire, the owner is not listened to any said.
owner of the home really soon fire, neighbors quickly came around the fire, the fire was finally extinguished, so the owner of the sheep slaughtering cooking, dinner neighbors, in order to reward them credit for fighting, but had recommended that he did not ask to move timber take the chimney song changed the people.
was the owner, said: they told me, really strange things happen!
management experience: Most people think enough to perch or determine commerce process in a diversity of thorny problems, the manager is good, in fact, this is open to answer, saying: Prior to anguish at first, has become more than chaos in after this point of outlook, the problem of preventing those companies, in fact, better than the business problem solver
six rescue

in field ferocious combat, the captain suddenly found an antagonist position to dive down. Usual reason, that the enemy should not hesitate to prevaricate down swoop. Captain can not lie down swiftly, he found that he forty-five m distance from a small soldier was still standing where. He was too busy to think
, a diving fighter flying the small tightly beneath pressure in the body. At this point a loud clamor, splashing up the mud after another fall on their shoulders. Captain patted the dust, a look back, suddenly shocked: I just own that position which was blown into a pit.
seven out
ancient times, there are two brothers, every taking a voyage with a suitcase. Along the way, the brothers have ponderous baggage will be overwhelmed. They had tired of his left hand for right hand, right hand and left hand tired. Suddenly, the brother stopped in the street to purchase a pole, hung on either side of the two suitcases on the pole. He stirred up two boxes on the road, they started to feel a lot easier.
linked these two stories may be somewhat far-fetched, but they do have bold similarities: the story of the little soldier and his brother is lucky, but even more fortunate is the story of the captain and his brother, because they to help others and also help yourself!
management experience: on the road in our life, is sure to encounter many difficulties. But we all know is not in the road along, move away a stumbling block to the foot of something another, sometimes it is precisely for their hereafter careers!
Eight, sovereign fish, have a fisherman's son
has first-class fishing techniques, been known as the However,
so often to tell people a troubled heart: basic things to teach from, tell them how to weave the most threaten to catch fish, what most will not disturb the fish boat, how the net most likely to amuse the fish into the urn, they grow up, I teach them how to identify tides, identified fish I worked so hard all year circular ...... flood amounted up the experience, I unreservedly taught to them, they can not reserve up with technology, fishing technology even the poor fisher than I am the son! > tell a passerby heard him, asked: br> manifest you just teach them technique, but no lessons to teach them, for in order, there is no lesson and did not experience the same, we can not make National Cheng Kung University! > an old priest, gather around him with a bunch of devout disciples. On this day, his disciples asked each to play a load of firewood, Nanshan back. Disciples rush to line the river not a grain of truth the mountain, everyone stunned. I saw floods gush down from the mountains, in whichever case can never expect to cross the river of firewood. Without success, some of his disciples were all dejected. Exception of a young monk and master relating calm. Teacher asked why, the young monk took out an apple from her and handed the master said, had not the river, firewood can not play, see the river have apple trees, I excavate into the sole of an apple tree to elect a . Later, the young monk has become the master of the inheritor.
the earth must go achieve the road, the river also had not. U-turn and the river had not returned, but also a kind of knowledge. But the real knowledge but also in the river to do one thing: thinking of flying kites off an Calendar view past and present, that holds such a belief in life who have achieved the final discovery in life and ultra
ten, right hand left the table
fashionable a jingle: holding his wife's hand, as if the right hand grip left hand.
Whenever someone read out: versed or not versed with a table and people will laugh planned to burst into the atmosphere immediately relaxed. Of course, this is a jingle based on a mutual understanding of the people - feel exactly detailing of place.
people at the dinner table one day and they begin this doggerel, as follows, the men smiled enthusiastically.
later found on the table, a woman did not laugh. Do not men and quickly said joke really. I did not expect a woman seriously said: The most wonderful thing is the First, the left hand is the most that can be trusted; second, left and right hands to each other is their own; third, any of the other hand tell you how excited pleasant intellects, you can walk away at the end of the day, only the left hand, throw off you on the incomplete, is not it? A table of men are admired, praised the woman's understanding of the profound and distinctive, the woman said dismissively: What mysterious and solitary, you may wish to go back and read it to their wives listen, see what they say.
Men's actually courageous of them to go back to test his wife, actually understanding wife who are on the table with the same woman.
they are left, the men of course, to the left of dollars.
they are right, of course they want to be right
XI choice
a farmer rescued from the torrent of his wife, his child was drowned.
then, people talking. Some say he was right, because a child can be regenerated, but not his wife, the death and resurrection. Some say he has done erroneous, because a wife can marries another woman, the child can not died and rose again.
I listened to people talk, but also puzzled difficult decision: If you could only retention one person, whether his wife should save it, or save the kid?
So I went to visit the farmer and asked how he was preoccupied.
he replied: br> on the way home, I reflected on the farmers, then said to myself: so many alternatives in life is the case.
XII simple reason
the past, there are two hungry people has been a gift of the elderly: a fishing rod and a big basket of live fish. Among them, one to a basket of fish, another person asked for a fishing rod, so they chaptered ways. Place to get fish people put up with firewood from the fire to cook the fish, he engulfed, there is no production out of the meaty fish, suddenly, even the fish soup which he ate, and presently, he hunger to death in the blank creel. Another person is carrying a fishing rod to go hungry, hard step by step walk to the beach, but when he has seen not a grain of truth the patch of blue ocean, he was covered in the last bit of energy also ended, he can only helplessly with endless regret doing nothing earth.
there are two peckish people, they also received a award of an elderly rod and a basket of fish. But they did not go our separate ways, but agreed to work together to find the sea, They only cook a fish every time they bring an end to ... a distant cruise, came to the beach, since then, the two began a day of fishing for a living, a few years later, they built a house, with their relative families, children have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceable life.
only the instant interests of a person, will eventually get the short-lived joy; a lofty goal, but we must face the reality of life. Only the ideal and reality join it possible to become a successful person. Sometimes, a uncomplicated fact, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.
XIII
not you imagine that two angels to travel in a millionaire family shelter. The family is not friendly to them, and refused to let them spend the night in a comfortable guest bedroom, but in the cold cellar to find them a corner. When they make the bed, the older angel found a hole in the wall, you better fix it easily. Younger angel asked why, the older angel replied: The owner is very zealous pair they put out only a little edible to amuse guests, and then letting out their beds to the two angels. The next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears,Diesel Jeans, their only source of proceeds - a cow died. Very angry young angel, he asked the older angel why this is so, what are the first family, the older angel also help them mend hole in the wall, however poor or second home hospitality guests, while the older angel did not stop cows death.
unwilling to share his asset, so I fill the chasm in the wall. Last night, the Lord of death to call the farmer's wife, I let her cow instead, so some things not as they appear. Sometimes the surface of things is not it actually should look. If you have faith, believe that you only need to pay will always be rewarded. You may not find until later ......
XIV cattle
way we travel to the village and see a farmer to forage eaten by cows to spade the dome of a small hut on, can not aid but wonder, so he asked:
it dismissed on the ground; but I put it barely enough to get a roof, it will try to eat until nothing left to eat all the hay. > This is happening in the UK a true story.
there was a solitary old man, had no children, and infirm. He decided to move to nursing home. Announced the sale of his beautiful old house. Buyers heard the news arrived. Residential keep price £ 80,000, but people will soon be Scoop it 10 million pounds. The price is still rising. Old people trapped on the sofa, everywhere depression, yes, but for the health situation not, he will not sell this erection to accompany him via the greater part of the house.
a youth plain clothes came to the elderly in front, bent down and whispered: vouch ambition give you still live here, and I drink tea, peruse weeklies, hike, merry melody almost every day - trust me, I will Zheng Kexin to care for you! residential amount of 1 million pounds to sell him.
realizing their dreams, do not necessarily must fight in cold blood and deceit, and sometimes, at the peak of you have a love heart on it.
XVI to give
There is an old carpenter ready to retire, he told the boss that they must leave the construction industry, home with his wife and children to enjoy their grandchildren.
boss could not bear his good laborer go and asked if he could help to establish a house, the old carpenter said yes. However, we later see that his heart was not in work, he uses a soft material, out of the rough work. A house built when the boss handed him the keys to the door.
If he had known was to build their own house, how can he be? Now he live in a shoddy house!
We then why is not the case. Women casually to So we alerted their situation, long trapped deep in their own construction of the To you as a carpenter it, think about your house, every day you knock a nail into it, plus to a embark, or erect a wall, built with your wisdom take it! Your life is your life only to create, not re-smooth,Cheap Diesel Jeans, even if it were not for one day to live, that day to live a beautiful, magnificent, walls plate that read: > XVII remind ego
an old lady sitting on the roadside looking at a wall not in no way always feel that it will soon collapse, see someone walking past the wall, she genial reminds us: The old lady is maddening: Three days later, many people went over the wall and did not encounter danger. Fourth day, the old lady was a little strange, but also a little dissatisfied, can not help it come to the wall in carefully, but in this case, the wall collapsed, the old lady was buried in the dust in the masonry, Qijueshenwang.
often very easy to remind people, it is clear, but it can be clearly always prompt myself it is difficult. So, many dangers from their own, so the old lady's sorrow will be connate
eighth, windows
wife over the years have complained about the inverse of his wife is idle, see her hanging clothes outside in the yard, there are always specks, I really do not know how she even have to rinse clothes that way ......to her house, only to find his wife is not the opposite of sordid laundry. Careful of the friends took a rag, this wife of gray smudges on the windows expunged, said:
ninth, habits and normal
a small pillar, a width of thin chain, preserved an extremely heavy weight tied to the elephant, this is not ridiculous? But this preposterous scene everywhere in India and the state of Qin. Those tame Elephant Man, the elephant or the elephant, when it tied it with a chain or iron columns on the cement pillars, like how both small and struggling can not break free. Elephant gradually getting used to not skirmish, until long into the elephant, you can accessible break the chain when not struggling.
obedient tiger who would have been as successful as the tame Elephant Man, he let the Tigers a vegetarian since childhood, until the tigers grow up. I do not know the tiger meat, nature will not hurt. Tame the tiger's pernicious blunder is that he threw the web disburse after he let the tiger licks the blood flow to the ground, the tiger is not a lick near, finally tame tiger to eat.
small necklaces like being tied, but the elephant is being used to tie.
tiger had been used to tie, and tame the tiger who died in habits (he has used his Tigers do not eat people).
used to tie almost everything, but not tied by chance. Such as bird deliberately savored the blood of the tiger.
XX
leave a gap for others to make a well-known entrepreneur in the report, an audience membership asked: What? He asked:
He did not say whether these answers: a full stop, be sure to leave a gap, so that my staff to fill it. In fact, this is a management wisdom, a higher class of overall successful.
a tree to apes, it kept climbing; to Tiger hill, let it free facet. Perhaps this is the highest level of business management personnel.
twenty-first, nag
horse, had free run wild in the mountains, drink spring thirsty, exhausted, they sleep on the floor sun, carefree. But with the presentation of horses, horse's fate had changed, it's wearing a cage on the bridle, saddle placed on its back with, knotted to it, the horse is yet 10 of the 23 deaths, and then forcing its transport things, to coerce it on the line thousands of miles, its feet nailed dark street, more than half the mortality rate of horses. Ma has always been useless without rules of beast, let it absorb the core of the sun and moon, heaven and world Aura, needless and slothful, was also able to enjoy the later years, teach it, let it know how to propriety, but detrimental to its life .
were it not so? The constraints of the rules we have lost this I follow the others all day long created justice, do not want to force yourself to do things, restricted how much life is left?
XXII, director of the State of Lu useless
have good fodder shoes, specializes in weaving his wife Sclerotium. He wanted to move to more countries. Friends said to him: But the more people secondhand hair disheveled. With your strengths, not your place to go with, so they do not make the poor, are possible to do? it must fit the social surroundings needs. If you need from the social environment, their expertise will lose value. Therefore, we have according to community needs, determine their own actions, and better to play to their expertise.
xxiii, pagoda on the mouse
wandering around the mouse in a pagoda on top of their home.
pagoda in life it is highly happy, It can across freely between the layers, they can enjoy the rich offerings. It even can not assume that others enjoy the prerogative of those little-known mysteries, it is free to nibble; people terrified to face the Buddha, it is free to leisure, the rise time, and even leave some excretion in the Buddha's head stuff.
Whenever believers blaze incense and kowtow when the mouse is always looking intoxicating cloud, rising slowly, which whip the nose, heart chuckle: , said bending on the knees!

XXIV steel glass
a farmer's story, read a two-year junior lofty school, the family had no money to persist on for his school. He dropped out of educate to go family to help his father plough three acres Susukida. In his 19 years old, his father died, the family of the burden of all the oppression on his elbows. His mother to attach to poor health, there is a disability in the mattress of his grandmother.
eighties, agricultural household compact. He dug into the pond to a puddle, like fish. However, village cadres told him, paddy fields can not fish, can grow crops, he had again filled reservoirs. This has become a joke in the eyes of others, want to get rich, but he is a very silly person.
heard of chicken can make money, he lent 500 dollars from relatives, support from the fowl. But after a flood, the chicken had poultry plague, all died within a few days. 500 yuan for others may not be what a life Susukida rely on three acres of family, nobody fewer than astronomical. His mother could not bear the irritation, depression, even necrosis.
He later stuffed the wine, had caught the fish, or even still on the quarry precipice to help people played embrasure ...... can not make money.
35 years old, he did not wed a wife. Even divorced woman with children despise him. He just got a muck hut, which could collapse in a heavy rain. Not my wife to marry a man, no one in the rural districts think extremely of.
but he would like to give it a go on four to borrow money to buy a tractor. Unexpectedly, the road less than two weeks, the car carrying his tractor into a river. He broke a thigh and became lame. And that tractor, was scooped up, has been broken, he can only open it as scrap metal to sell.
almost all of the people thought he was finished in this life.
but later he became the city where I was in the company's executives, in the hands of two billion of assets. Now, many people are conscious of the suffering of his legendary past and business experience. Many of the media interviewed him, he narrated many of reportage. But I only remember this one incident -
correspondent asked him: in the cup of water. Then he put the cup in her hand the child, asked the reporter:
his hand a loose glass fell to the ground issued by the crisp sound, but not broken, but intact. He said: classic excellent dialogue. Such a person, even if I were you one breath, he will try to pull a successful hand, unless God deprived of his life ......
XXV,
A chance to do white-collar personnel in the joint adventure and feel that their superiors did not get filled with aspirations of her, often thought: if one day to see the manager, have the opportunity to demonstrate their own talents like! !
A colleague B, has the same idea, beyond, to ask about CEOs time to work, he would probably be thought good when into the elevator, this time he also flew the hoist, hoping to meet CEOs , have the opportunity to say hi.
C further their colleagues. His struggle to learn more about the boss, find out CEOs graduate school, interpersonal neatness, cares a few simple but well-designed weight of the opening, in good time to take the elevator operator, played a few times with the manager welcomed After one day a long talk with the manager, soon to secure a better job.
fool missed opportunity, wise good clutch opportunities and create successful opportunities. Opportunity only to the ready, and this prepared the word, not just words.
XXVI, a lunatic and fool
visiting professor of psychology to the madhouse, a madman about the living conditions. Day, think these people crazy, acting unexpectedly, can be considered an eye-opener.
think of preparing to return, he found himself under the tires was out.
something serious. Under the tires of people actually fall under the screws also. There is no leftover tire also do not amplify the screw ah!
professors do nothing. In his extremely impatient when a maniac to skip over his mouth singing songs of joy unknown. He found a corner of the professor, stopped and asked what had happened. Professor
perturb for him, but out of manners or to tell him.
crazy laugh, said: Professor
grateful I was surprised, much curiosity: world there are many people, because they found work in the fun, and ordinary people do not always show the same passion, it was hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, others might still laughing his fool it.
man blankly, doing things smarter, especially in China, a good man once and for all, a gesture.
xxvii, Dr.
assigned to a research college with a PhD and become one of the maximum knowledgeable person.
One day he went to the unit behind the small pond to go fishing, just either side of his deputy director, also fishing.
He just nodded his head slightly, the two undergraduate students, so what better talk it?
soon, is director of the down rod, extend, rub Cengceng flying from the water to come to the surface of the toilet.
Dr. eyes open almost fell off. Water drift? Will not it? This is a pond ah.
is director of the toilet came back, is also Cengceng rub floating back from the water.
how is it? Doctoral student and good to ask, what they are doctoral students!
after a while, deputy manager also stand up, walk, Cengceng rub floating across the water to the restroom. Dr. erupted almost fainted is: Oh, no, hippodrome main to a central location?
doctoral students in urgency. The wall on either side of the reservoir, have to go to the toilet across the road nigh ten minutes, while the unit on and too distant back, how do?
two doctoral students do not want to ask the director, hold for a long time, too, got up to cross the water: I can not believe undergraduate students over the water, I can not live doctoral student.
listen rumble bang, PhD plummeted to the water.
two director to drag him out and asked him why the water, he asked: Since two days the rain water just under the surface up and we all kas long asthe place of wood piles, so you can tread pickets in the past you do not ask how soon it? Respect the experience of people in order to avert detours. A good crew, should also be a learning group.
xxviii, quit
A to B, said: color to see, but you leave now, is not the best time. ? ?
B said: leave the company, the company will be subject to significant losses, very passive. So work hard, then do wish, 6 months of hard work, he has many loyal customers.
meet again when B asked A: Now is the time, and doing quickly to jump Oh!
A easily smiles: CEOs had a long talk with me, prepared to heave I do collaborator general director, I had no aim of leaving.
fact, this is what B had in mind. A person's work, always just for their resumes. Only pay more than to get,
your boss than your ability to see the real location will give you more opportunities to create more profit for him.
29, three Jin
there was a small nation to China, three alike tribute Jin, magnificent, the dictator happy bad. But this small country is not kind,Diesel Loose Jeans, but the one topic: the three most valuable Jin What?
emperor like a lot of ways, invited jeweler check the weight, work, are exactly the same. How to do? Messenger is also waiting to go back to report it. Great country, not even the little things did not know it?
Finally, there is an abdication of the old minister said he has a way.
Emperor will go to the main hall envoy, practiced chest successful enough to hold three straw, insert the first Jin's ears, ears that straw out the other side. The second straw Jin falls out directly from the mouth, and a third gold miners, fell into the abdomen after the straw into, what ring do not. Veteran wrote: The third most valuable Jin! Messenger was silent, the question is correct.
This story tells us that the most valuable person, not necessarily the best person who can say. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so that we listen to has always been less talk. Good listener, is the most basic quality of a mature person.
thirty, master lace
melodrama one show, he told his disciples a lax shoelace. Master nodded thanks, crouch down and cautiously fastened. Turn until the disciples after he squatted down to loosen the laces.
have a witness to see all of this, did not understand: journey let loose his shoe, by the details of the fatigue extravaganza of his haggard. a, and enthusiastically told me that I must protect his care for this enthusiasm, in a timely means to give him encouragement, as to why you want to undo shoelaces, there will be more opportunities to teach him perform, you can say ah next .
XXXI, I
Chen Chen Ado Ado is Taiwan's farmers, have never been by inches home. Save the rest of your money, and finally participate in a tour group out of the country.
abroad, anything is very fresh, the key is to partake in a private tour Chen Ado, a person to live a standard room. This allows him endless novelty.
morning, obtain breakfast waiter knocked on the door cried: What does that mean? In his hometown, to meet the general strangers would ask: waiter knocked on the door every day, exclaimed: The waiter is dumb, and every day, ask yourself what is called, told he can not remember, bored. Finally he could not help but ask the tour guide, ! What a shame is dead.
Chen Ado over and over
another day in the morn, the servant consist in ... to beat on the door, the gate opened it and shouted Chen Ado:
This story tells us that human adjoin, often a marathon of willpower and willpower. Not you inspire him, his impact on you, and we are to succeed, we must develop their own influence, only the influential people can be the strongest.
XXXII, dumpling skin tip
have wealthy kids principally love to eat dumplings every daytime to eat. But he particularly Diao, eat pie, sharp above either ends of the peel back the river to go throw.
did not last long, he was sixteen, a big blaze apt his household, the parents have died Jinu. This time he was poor, but too embarrassed apologizing. Neighbor's sister is very nice meal for him to eat a bowl of noodles puzzling. He namely strenuously learn, win one lawful post after 3 years back, we have to thank the neighbors sister.
sister told him: Do not thank me. I did not give you everything, then you are my lost collection of the dumpling skin peak, dried and installed all who sacks, wanted to prepare for contingencies of. You just absence to, and repeatedly returned to you.
high official thinking long, long time ......
a noted thirty-eight theory: eight hours sleep, eight hours work, that everybody is the same. Difference between people is how free time is spent. Time is the most affectionate, most ruthless thing, everybody has the same, very fair. However, not all people with the resources to succeed, people make the best use of resources will be successful. Figure survival during the day, evening and evolution, which is the twenty-first century demands on talent.
xxxiii, requires
three people to jail for three years, the warden gave them a three person requirements.
Americans love cigars, to three boxes of cigars.
French the most mythological, to be accompanied by a beautiful woman.
The Jews said, he wants a phone to communicate with the outside world.
after three years, first coming out of the Americans, mouth snout stuffed cigar, shouted:
then out of the French. I saw his hand holding a child, a beautiful woman hand holding a child, also with the third stomach.
last out of the Jews, he firmly hold the governor's hand and said: you a Laoshilaisi! Today's life is our choice by the decision three years ago, and today we will determine our choice after three years of life. We have to choose way to the latest message, the latest trends, to better create their own future.
xxxiv, when the tiger comes
two people in the woods, encountered a large tiger. A to quickly remove the couple of more light from behind the shoes replaced. B sudden death, and cursed: no sense of crisis is the biggest crisis. Especially into approaching, telecommunications, banking, assurance, and even those we think are very stable civil service and safe business, will face a digit of variables. When more Tiger comes, we are not ready to own running shoes?
fifty-second, first
graduation etiquette, the headmaster announced that all premier year students came to adopt the reward,
called several times, but after a row, only students who took the stage slowly .
Later, the educator asked the students who said: fame and fortune is tied up how many people, how many people the tie? We have been taught to be competitive and to succeed, but his early dissatisfying, but a few people, the silent bulk of the public after all.
think there are so many people are like you and me, not one thing is very incited about it?
fifty-third, justified
a bus loaded with passengers by the downhill quick ahead, and there was a person closely behind the car to catch up with this car.
a passenger in his head out the window of the car chase people: is the driver of the car
but also because you must go all out, the latent and the nameless nature of the instinct will eventually fully brought out.
fifty-fourth, I see
A: Did you call the police? .
In the face of clash and discussion you, think about whether or lose heart, and maybe soon won over.
One day, Bob drove the mountain road.
while he leisurely enjoy the beautiful scenery, the sudden oncoming truck,
mouthful of black teeth and coil down the windows driver also damned him: also grew scale up gas, coil down the window so he hateful back:
not wrong interpretation of other people's good intentions, it would only make himself into distress, and make others ashamed.
in the unknown So before you learn to repress emotions, patient detection, in order to avoid post-germinal apology.
-fifth, Houshengkewei
little boy asked my father: Q: people, particularly vulnerable to Zai Gendou.
authorization constantly only a son can not stand the test of the shell, especially in this modern epoch of diversity and openness.
56, need to fear
Xiaoming bath accidentally swallowed a small piece of soap, and his mother in a dread to call family doctors for help.
doctor said: : Since things have happened, why not aboveboard and face.
worry almost as agreeable the penniless poor happy as tense.
57 key
a solid big lock hanging on the door, an iron went to great lengths, or it can not be forced open.
key came, he got into the keyhole thin body, just gently rotate, a large lock on the
irons surprised, and asked:
everyone's heart is like a locked door, then either you are not thick iron bar also lever open.
only care, in order to alter itself into a delicate key into the hearts of others, understand others.
58 Chicken Soup of the 4 - the power of love (a)
human exploration of space, to win nature, will find themselves there is an even greater capacity, it is the power of love, When that day comes, the human culture will move towards a new era.
- Then you close to your adjoin ......, so that each person has a feeling of warm spring breezes. To others a caring look, a smile, a warm hug, bear spectator to God's mercy.
- Mother Teresa
25 years ago, there was a campus professor to teach sociology, has called the students in the class to the slums of Baltimore, the survey of 200 boys upbringing and living environment, and their future make an assessment of the development of each student's conclusions are,
25 years after, another professor found the study, he asked students to do follow-up scrutinize to see how old these boys is the situation today. According to the scrutinize results, in addition to 20 boys migrated away or died, the remaining 180 in 176 amazing accomplishments, which as lawyers, doctors or businessmen everywhere.
The professor in wonder, resolved to further investigate the matter. He then visited the young people who have been assessed, they ask the same question with,
old lady kind of light lustrous in the eyes, mouth with a smile replied: Love is all pain will vanish memories
only true love never pay attention to room.
father and I talk, he will always be the first to say: the passage of time, the father has entered old old, physical strength corroded, however, the feelings between father and daughter we have in a day than 一日 deep.
to 82 years, he has let go away the psychological preparation, and I want him to quit the pain of torture. We buttoned each other's hand, smiled, and bid goodbye to each other, but still could not resist the eyes full of tears. I said: But many of my private experience but I must suspect the
so-called father and daughter with hearts, take the moment when the father, I could sense his chest a heart onset moments. What I apologize is that deserving to certain provisions of the hospital, I really can not be holding his last expiration when his hand.
father left, I prayed journal to hear his voice, he can fall resting every night I look inward to, but still no answer; four months, I have heard only friends and family to offer condolences. Mother as early as five years ago due to Alzheimer's disease died, I lost both parents, even past medium age, my heart is still the same dazed and helpless, like children.
One day, I conceal in the dark calm room waiting for the teacher to help me knead, while lacking his father's mawkish and filled his chest, I began to wonder whether their too eagerly look forward to hear his voice . Suddenly, I found his mind sharp exception, surprisingly explicit head, even to me a long list of mathematics I can increase and deduct with ease, first and foremost I surmise that he is living in a dream, but I was sure that this sensibility is hundred percentage true. The original chaotic thoughts in their minds, such as water droplets confuse the rest of the lake, this time is unusually calm, my mind on this change surprised that I realized: Maybe I should not have such a force would like to get his father's message.
immediate, I saw in the dark mother's face - she goes on in the illness before the rich, loving face: she is still brain of white cilia, his face still with a smile. Mother's picture so real sharp, it seems that I can touch the hand. Her appearance as before, I even smell the Joy of her favorite fragrance. She stood quietly in front of me, without a word. I prodigy why I think there is dad, mama, there's is also remembered for a long time the mom and not feel a tiny criminal.
I said: She gave me a pretty laugh, then apparently he said:
room suddenly burst slightly cold, so chilly I can not help but punched into. At this point I deeply feel that the most important is that we had to pay attention to each other; pain will disappear, only true love never pay attention to room.
mother awoke me this sentence, until now, I meet with her forget that moment.
Although I have not his father's message, but I am convinced that one day he will surprise appearance in front of me, say it again: Broken Stan
60 love
God, ah! A hunchbacked woman would be a tragedy, I beg you give me the hump, and then depart it to my beautiful bride.

Mexico? is well-known German songwriter Felix Mendelssohn's grandfather. He looks very ordinary, in counting to 5 short stature, the hunchback was a strange ridiculous.
day, he went to Hamburg to visit a jobber, the trader had a beloved daughter labeled Fauci, Mexico hopelessly in love with her, but because of his deformed appearance Fauci rejected him.
to be leaving, Mexico summon all the courage, the room upstairs to Fauci, a last opportunity to talk to her. She has an angelic face, but his large dismay, Fauci he always refused to look the other way. After several tries of communication, he shyly asked: > He replied: My bride was a hunchback.
A hunchbacked woman would be a tragedy, I beg you give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride. 'Judge
let others prop the life a little bit different, a little light how cozy ah!
Lixiapuluo is a retired judge, he very nature of love. Throughout his life, he always loved the premise because he understood the power of love is the greatest, so he was always hugging people and his seminary classmates to his taking the Hug me! invited him to appointments or sessions narrated to speech; always share his because they prefer to participate,Diesel Mens Jeans, but in real life does not work. I Lixiapuluo, you told me to 'hug a judge'. I love and you can use them for a hug. camera closely followed. Then he said: It is well known Los Angeles bus drivers the most intractable, Aifalaosao, bad temper. Let's see you get from drivers who embrace it? Judge Lee I, people call me 'hug a judge'. Driving is a stressful job Oh! Today, I want to embrace some people, good people can clear the burden, and then continue working. Do you need a hug do? .
day, Lee's friend Nancy? Johnston to visit him, she is a professional clown, dressed in clown costumes, clown painting on the disguise.
Lee invited her to come with a weakness home, visit friends there.
they arrived, they began distributing balloons, hats, hearts, and embrace where the patient Lee and feeling very sorrowful, because he never hugged dying patients, severe cerebral stupidity or paralysis of one limb. started very reluctantly, but after a while children, Nancy and Lee encouraged by doctors and nurses, they will feel much easier.
a few hours later, they finally came to the last room in the There, Lee saw his worst conditions ever seen in this life the 34 patients, his mood suddenly become very complex, and their mission is to love points out, the lights light up the hearts of patients, so Lee and Nancy will be joy began to loop at this time is encouraged throughout the room mobbed with medical staff.
all close to the nab of their small hearts and the head was also wearing a cute balloon hat.
Lee came to the last patient last Leo? Nader before. Leo wearing a white pinafore, saw inert in Liuzhuokoushui Lee see him drooling when, on the West, said: laugh laugh, other patients began jingling the room disturbed Lee back and ask how health care is one thing when I saw all the doctors, nurses cried Lee had asked the nurse what occurred the.
Lee will not forget her answer: others who will have a respect of others. Just as standing in front of a mirror, like you anger he vexed, you laugh he laughed.
a teacher to teach in New York decided to tell her students how they important to express their compliment.
she decided to accept a practice I advocate, which is called the students one by one on the podium, and then tell the students the entire class and to her the importance of re- give each a blue ribbon, with gold above the words read: thanks to the ceremony, and then scrutinize the outcome, a week after reporting back to class.
class lad to a contiguous corporation to detect a young director, because he had guided him to complete life arranging.
the boy would do in a blue ribbon on his shirt, and two more to the individual pin, then explained, people, give you the accessory pins, so that they can be the same thanks to the others the ceremony. Next time, tell me, do produce results. creative talent, the boss listened very surprised.
the young director then asked him to accept the blue ribbon, and do not allow him to help him on. a look of surprise boss readily agreed.
young man ribbon jacket will do in the foreman, the location just above the heart, and gave him the remaining pins, and then asked him: Give you this bandage is also grateful to the people. This is a boy sent me, he is conducting a study. We absence to thank the ceremony this continue, we will must see what kind of effect. In the office when a young companion told me that he adored very much the institution of my genius, gave me a blue ribbon. Think about it, he thought my talent to build such a respectable, even printed with 'very important to me' do the ribbon on my jacket, more than to send me a pin, so that I can give to their respected thanks people, when I drove home tonight, to start thinking about pin should give who? I thought of you, you are I want to thank people.
you screech, but tonight, I just want to sit here and let you know how important you are to me, in addition to your mother, you are my life the most important person. boy, I love you. He watched his father, rupture into tears and said: Love is not old, it keep the eternal blaze and eternal reputation, the world exists, use it as nutrition.
- Zola
This touching story, in a bus, the bus along the remote south road stumble.
tourists inside the car, there was a skinny age man, his hand holding a bouquet of flowers, the motorcar over the mosque, up a girl, old man gazed at the flowers.
to the old man in the near future get off, he suddenly impulsively to the flowers in their hands into the girl's weapon. He quickly explained: that after receiving flowers, saw the old man get off, watched him slowly come to a small graveyard entrance.
64, her brother's hope
ought put in idea to think, not that we are happier than people, but only those that we are more compassionate than people.
- Rousseau
Christmas, Paul's brother sent him a new car. Christmas Day, Paul left the office, a boy around the shiny new car retro, very impressed and asked: Christmas gift to me. ..

Paul looked at the boy in astonishment, blurted out to invite him: eyes full of excitement and said: home.
Paul did not expect this time guess wrong.
boy ran up the ladder, he came back after a while children heard the voice of Paul, but the movement seems a morsel slow. His brother had come out with a lame, placed him on the steps, holding him tightly, pointing to the current car.
just listen to the boy told his brother: This car, that time you will be able to see those beautiful hanging ornaments on a Christmas window. Eyeful lustrous big boy climbed up the car, sitting next to his brother. So the three of them began a unforgettable holiday ride.
that it was Christmas Eve, Paul really understand Christ said,
65, by the time life and death with courage
total, is the pain has become a joy.
- Roman? Roland

I was at Stanford Hospital as a volunteer, then met a little girl named Lisa, she was suffering from caustic illness, the condition is very infrequent, the only contingency to save her life, is to accept year-old younger brother of blood transfusion, because her brother also suffer from the disease, then miraculously be saved, and now the body to produce antibodies that can fight the virus and doctors to explain the situation of this little boy and asked him if he is compliant to give blood sister and I see him hesitate only half a second, then profoundly Xikou Qi said: 'If you can save Lisa, I am willing.' He can not help smiling.
but then he put away the smile, looked sallow and doctors, with a trembling voice asked: 'I will soon dead do?' small, misunderstood the meaning of a doctor, thought to have lost the body's blood sister. > - Dan? Millman
shouting out your love Who would not love, who will not understand life.
- Gorky
One time I was invited to the field, issuing articles on effective treatment of the speech. Arrived in the evening, the organizers of the few people invited me to dinner, speak tomorrow to hear to the course speech is what the spectators.
Ed is clearly the leader of these people, a big man, the sound is very low. He told me that he was the manager of large multinational companies, the main responsibility is to some branches within the company more difficult to handle with personnel issues, termination of employment of certain senior executives.

I smiled in muffle, because I know tomorrow is absolutely different with his imagination.
next day, Ed dazed in the audience listening to speeches and then leave the meeting without a word.
Three years later, I return to the old, the same audience to another article published on the management of speech, the audience group and I found Ed. Just before the speech is about to begin, he suddenly stood up, pulled his larynx asked me: say a few words on a few, I can not stop you. Joe, I must comment makes you feel happy. say I love you. At first I very differ on this point, I thought this nauseating looking over the words and will be able to link anything to do with tenacity? said Joe tenacity and hard of different, tough as leather, hard is like granite, and a will tough people should be thinking of opening, perseverance, behavioral self-discipline, work flexibility,Diesel Jeans UK, these words I agree, but this has anything to do with love? if the head is still thinking about Joe. instant I found myself actually drum that can not supply the courage to love his wife, and I cleared his larynx several times, but then to his mouth, just made some opaque sound, then swallow the rest of the go back to my wife looked up and asked what I murmured, I replied without working nice and suddenly, I got up to her, nervously holding her hands open the newspaper and said: 'Ai Alice, I love you 'live to tell her for a while, tears well up her eyes, then she softly said:' Ed, I love you, this is your first time in 25 years to speak love me. 'contacted, and I heard his voice would blurt out: 'Son, possibly you thought I was drunk, but now I am {awake|wake up}, I called to just want to tell you I love you.' loudspeaker end of the line was silent for a moment, then calm tone, said: 'Dad, I know you love me, I'm pleased to hear you tell me personally, I have to say to you I love you.' homemade, very pleasant chat. Then I called in San Francisco's youngest son, told him the same thing, the results of our father and son talked about for a long time, that warm feeling I never had.
have a assured impact. . positiveness in the kind of pleasure, but most importantly, I now understand, respect for others the best way is to encourage them to play to their ability to achieve the purpose of our joint efforts. this opportunity, I want to say thank you by the way with you say, I am now the deputy director of the company, leading, popular recognition. Well, you now condense on listening to his speech it! Tony Burton
67 more a hope the more people with each other, the more you want to give each other ...... it must be more intimate.
few days ago, I and a fribring an end to ... New York City taxi, get off, a friend of the driver said: do you merge the underworld? steer away.

take the lead and I believe a little praise the driver who makes a happy mood all day, if he set out today, 20 passengers, 20 passengers, he would have this viewpoint and good, and these passengers by the driver of the infection, will be pleasant for the people around so count them, my good intentions can be delivered indirectly to more than 1,000 people, good bar? as many as 3,000 people. He also received a few tips, no less, if that person indifferent, and that anyhow, tomorrow I can go to another taxi driver praised Yeah! Service is really bad ah! 5 workers are side lunch. My friend stopped,

human may be saying this for I have to go even more vigorously, which is always the people not a good entity then? The matron came pretty ordinary, you smile to her?
wish
silent purity of innocence, often speak more than filmmaking - Shakespeare
26-year-old pro-gazing undergoing from hemophilia and her dying son. Although her center full of woe, but she was resolved, favor additional parents, she hopes her son will grow up, attain all your dreams. Now all this is impossible, because the disease will all haunt him. Even so, she still wishes her son's dream can be fulfilled.
holding her son's hand and asked: always wanted to grow up to become a firefighter. Phoenix, the local fire ministry, firefighters found Bob, he had a large heart. The mother annotated to him his son dying wish, and ask whether to let him get on fire in the turn turn a few laps.
Bob said: can come to the fire, and we eat together, with the presence. By the way, if you give me his size, we can help him fire a truly customized system of the eye, attached a real fire cap, not toy hat, there are even Phoenix Fire Department badges, printed yellow waterproof clothes we wear and rubber boots. these things are manufactured in Phoenix metropolis, so you can quickly get. Bob firefighters with Babo Xi, to help him put the fire uniform and escorted him from the hospital bed to the fire on. Babo Xi must sit in the car behind, Bob lead him back to the fire, he feel like creature in heaven.
day since Phoenix has three fire Babo Xi always come to service. He was riding a another fire engines, as well as ambulances and even fire chief's car. He also shot movie of local news programs.
dream come true, and as filling in him all the love and care, so that Babo Xi was deeply moved, than the doctors expected him to live for three months.
night, all his vital signs began to drop quickly, nurse rushed to the hospital to call their families.
Then she remembered Babo Xi served for a firefighter, so she phoned the fire chief, inquired whether he could mail a fireman in uniform to the hospital, ahead dying in Babo Xi accompany him. Captain replied: equitable fire them good partners to see the last time. you open the skylights of his chamber, thank you. There are 14 firefighters, 2 feminine firefighters climbed up the ladder into the Babai Xi's room. After his mother's agree, they hugged him, shook his hand and told him how much they adore him.
Babo Xi last breath, watching the fire chief, said:
with those words, Babo Xi smiled and closed his eyes.

Sponsored Links