Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Olympicp

Default jordan hats Street Fighting Moves - How to Survive

The other day, I saw something amazing, a common sight, but this time, I saw through the eyes of a street fighter. A little girl, maybe 5 or 6, was attempted to be dragged by the hand by a kid who looked like a big brother or some other relative of maybe 12 years.
Instinctual Fighting Tips
3. Sucker Punch - This is exactly how the bully got the best of me. He sucker punched me. But of course as adults, we must give it some fancy name, so we call it a "preemptive strike". La Dee Dee. La Dee Da. It's all the same stuff. The idea is to strike first before the other person has the time to react. (And of course, don't let your guard down and not be aware of a possible first strike to come from the other person.)
1. Fight Like A Human Not Like Some Exotic Animal - There has been a lot of romance and myth surrounding most modern-day martial arts as it is taught and taken from its ancient origins of centuries upon centuries ago. There is this idea that we as humans should be imitating the fighting styles of animals in order to be efficient fighters. Really? Animals walk on all fours. Humans walk on two. Animals have fur. Humans wear coats. Animals stalk with bare feet. Humans wear shoes and sometimes boots. Somebody help me! I don't see the similarity. Look, this is my premise. A bear has an instinctual way that it fights. It props itself on it hind legs with a little difficulty and uses its front claws to strike. A kangaroo has an instinctual way that it fights. Since its tiny arms are almost useless, it must use its powerful front legs to front kick and trust - but it doesn't claw like a bear. A crane has an instinctual way that it fights. It uses its beak and claws with its feet, but the clawing of a crane's feet cannot be said to be the same as the claw of a bear. A snake can only wrap and squeeze, if it is not poisonous. A snake does not claw nor kick. Where am I going with all of this? I submit that also we as humans have an instinctual way of fighting which is best seen in its primal state when young children fight, kick and bite.
The math types declare there is dependency in the baccarat game. Dependency means as the first half of the baccarat shoe is played it necessary determines the composition of the second half of the baccarat shoe. Therefore, we should be able to develop some edge over the house in the second part of the shoe since we already know which cards have been played in the first half of the shoe (of course we would have to keep track somehow to know this). Card counting pioneered and used successfully in blackjack was attemped in baccarat. The result was slightly positive but very disappointing as the player advantage was very very slight. My advise on baccarat card counting; don't waste your time, it won't work.
4. Learn And Master Only One Or Two Powerful Techniques - Keep it simple. Keep it easy to remember and easy to execute. Stay away from any martial arts system that purports to teach you 400 ways to execute a technique against an attack. This is ridiculous because the only thing that this will do it to slow down your reaction time as you mind begins to process which of the 400 techniques that you should use as you see this crazy S.O.B. with a knife standing in front of you ready to gut you like a fish fillet. You will freeze. You won't know what to do. And in all probability, you will wind up getting seriously hurt or killed. This is like someone telling me that he wants to show me 400 different ways to wipe my butt. Well, I contend that at least 398 of those ways are totally unnecessary. If a child is learning to tie his shoes and you try to show him 400 different ways to tie his shoe, in an emergency, how fast could he tie that shoe with 400 different ways swimming around in his head. In self defense and street fighting, less is more, that is wholesale fitted hats How to Win When Using the Hi, less is more than enough to take care of business and protect yourself. Keep it simple. Keep it powerful. Keep it instinctual.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the instinctual fighting response of children that still will work for us today as adults. We just have to relearn what we already know.
2. Bite - Bite - Bite - I put this three times because this is the most basic and primal self defense technique that there is. To bite is not polite. And that is exactly what we want. Biting is painful, and when an adult suddenly does it to another adult, it is shocking and disarming. If you bite into almost any part of an attacker and don't let go, panic sets in, and you literally bite the fight out of him. This reminds me when I was about 12 years old, when I didn't even know the meaning of martial arts. I was talking to my sweetheart in the neighborhood outside on the sidewalk when along comes on a bicycle the neighborhood bully with two of his cohorts. This bully was maybe 13 or 14, and he was much, much taller and bigger than me. He rides up to the side of me. I turn to look at him. "What you lookin' at jordan hats," he challenges to me. "I'm looking at you," I retort, not wanting to look like a whimp in front of my girl, when suddenly, "Pow!" He sucker punches me in the forehead. I become disoriented, and before I know it, he dives toward my legs, hits me in the stomach with his shoulders, lifts me up from the back of my knees and slams me to the ground. Now he is trying to get into position to punch and pound me in the face by trying to hold my shoulders down with his hands. Well, while he was trying to do this, he accidentally pressed his cheek against my lips. Instinctually, I bit into that sucker's cheek like he was a prime rib steak. And I didn't let go. Now, he is supposed to be the one who is kicking my butt, but he is doing all the yelling and screaming like a girl. After getting tired of hearing him scream in my ear after a couple of minutes, I let go. His jaw was bleeding, and he was in shock. He and his buddies got on their bikes, rode off and I never saw him again to this day.
As she cried in protest, suddenly she stopped crying and got aggressive. She bit his hand, and kick him hard on the shins. He fell to the ground grabbing for his shins and rubbing his hand writhing in pain with a face of shock. He of course released the little girl as she ran off to the arms of an approaching lady who looked like her mother.
Other methods of extracting the "dependency" from the baccarat game have been explored.
Dr. S.H. Johnson performed extensive computer research using large volumes of live baccarat data. He studied thousands of reoccuring patterns in relation to the dominence of the shoe (banker or player) at the time the pattern occurred. He was able to extract an advantage only slightly less than created by card counting in blackjack. Dr. Johnson reports the practical limitation of this baccarat strategy is the very infrequent occurence of betting opportunies. This strained the ############'s patience when he set out two thirds of a shoe before placing his advantaged play. The play required very large bets and a large bankroll to generate a modest profit. The good doctor concluded the strategy was more of a moral victory that a practical solution to taking the advantage in the baccarat game.

Sponsored Links