Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

Chinese New Year, New Year, every family decorated, Let all families. Western Division Fuyong the bus fleet of bus drivers Luo Yan, but also the work of more than five years using volunteers to take care of dying patients is how Zhang Qingbo over the New Year it? In order to get first-hand information, I deliberately went to his house to see. Since Zhang Qingbo
be admired hero. He returned to do things other people do not like the care is not the average person, are all suffering from incurable cancer patients, in parting this world, a handful of days, most in need of care and patient care , also within a short period of five years, 9,200 ml blood donation, so will the number who listened raspberry; still flew away in Shenzhen volunteers bundle, he assumed the duty to take care of the obligations of the parents of Cong Fei, He also thanks the parents of the late Cong Fei as the godfather, Ganniang, his deeds in the new era is indeed remarkable inspire future generations with the role and effectiveness.
a door, tall and mighty in Shandong Han Zhang Qingbo number one grabbed me, first a very warm hug, then pulled up a stool for me to sit down, I could go on their own to experience the joy of the Chinese New Year good sense, as well as the Spring Festival the past few days doing meaningful activities.
I first look around the room he had rented,timberland boots uk, which is a simple One Bedroom third floor of the houses, in the room but the living room and two single beds placed outside the room is an old table,cheap timberland boots, corner of the living room there are two cardboard boxes, which is their father and son change of clothes, toilet pans pots and pans are placed in a class of tableware spoon, and then there is nothing in my rough statistics a bit, all things house not all values add up to three hundred dollars, not a valuable object. Uncle said, according to his son because my family was poor,mens timberland boots, did not complete a high school drop out, and now with him working in a nearby factory, his wife home in Shandong elders serve the elderly parents, his salary did not get home for basically all is given to patients most in need and most in need of care, This six-day as he worked tirelessly to care about to bid farewell to the world of cancer patients owed, not personally seen is absolutely not believe it.
Then He also described the last few days I am he did something meaningful. This year the company issued per person New Year, he is also not willing to eat, all part of childhood to the patients and poor children without parents, who met with me to get past the New Year be happy, even from his pocket to eat me , watched the children ate with relish he took over the gift of his heart, not to mention more than happy.
New Year's Eve after work, he rides his bicycle to go Songgang visited the girl fell from the sixth floor, Bin Ye, her body recovered quickly and basically come down to earth walk, see my , cried my uncle Short Where I spent the last day of the Tiger.
New Year's Day after work, me and my son bought a large pocket gift to the city by bus to visit my godfather, Ganniang (Cong Fei's parents), I accompanied them two old dumplings , cooking, washing clothes, watching the arrival of their old couple happy because we smile, look busy,timberland boots sale, and still come up goodies for me and my son to eat, share a deep affection is really very happy I feel really enjoyable as a people, ah!
Year is my big break, and I carry the gift of self to visit the hospital, Nanshan Hospital, Department of Neurology, Zhang Chunxiao, although she is usually time to go crazy, do not know man, but when the last afternoon She is like a normal person, I talked a lot with her many of her previous Xunsimihuo by caring people to help and drug treatment, her life is full of yearning and longing better not say it is not love a human creation Miracle ah!
night I went to visit a hospital stay dry in the same daughter of Fu Xiaojun, she was leukemia, has been hospitalized more than a year, because the inappropriate matching of bone marrow transplantation,timberland outlet, the body has been very collapse, but she see me immediately sat up in bed, gave me a long hug, she also drops very seriously, said: volunteers, because I personally experienced such people most in need of care, so that the patient felt the warmth of the human world, the real father of the class to undertake dry. It seems love is a heritage,timberland kids, is a continuation of the continuation of the Chinese nation and carry forward the traditional virtues!
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links