Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road
Default 梦幻西游玩多了的后遗症

1.买包子一次买30个的
2.看鬼片不害怕还说自己没领双的
3.走路的时候手里拿着根点燃的香的
4.每天回家给小区门口保安钱的
5.雇了个保姆每天只让她干一件事的
6.在家门口拿着面小旗子往地上插的
7.买条狗问人家什么技能的
8.在海边站着等着捡钱的
9.干什么都非要等凑齐5个人的
10.在故宫门口摆摊子的
11.在故宫门口喊+++++++++++的
12.跟你说悄悄话之前先点你的
13.到裁缝店叫人把宝石缝在衣服上的.
14.拿着芙蓉姐姐照片用书砸的
15.找自己老师要零花钱的
16.把自己的旧衣服都堆在弟弟身上管弟弟叫小号的
17.受伤以后去全聚德买烤鸭的
18.买了点面粉想坐火车去西安卖了的
19.开家宠物店非要租10间房子的
20.跟人打架叫人家等会,回家把自己养的狗牵出来的.
21.夏天被蚊子咬去超市买摄妖香的
22.看见漂亮女孩会先点点她说,做我老婆吧!
23.还有,看人不爽就说:你吖的野外桥上等着!
24.去买宠物,必须挑颜色特殊的,父母不同意,你就狡辩说:普通的资质垃圾呀
25.手机摔在地上,拿起来看没事,就说:“这可能是永不磨损的,belstaff panther jacket。”
26.我跟同学一起取车 推起就想走哪知推不动 说到 还没解锁啊
27被别人打伤了住院…直接找医生拿金香玉…还说只要品质85以上的哈…有的是钱
28. 去商店做衣服,让人家给你用彩果别用花豆,结果裁缝做不出来
29.到宠物店买宠物` 到面前时.还要拿出计算器大按` 喃喃到这只成长不好换只
30.结婚后跟老婆商量 将来孩子学什么好呢 老婆说:“你说了算 ”“学医生?不会还魂不行,还魂太贵啦。”老婆不明白了,问老公“你说的啥呀?”“哦,我搞错了 。对不起”
31.感冒了去医院叫医生帮你++++血的,末了走的时候还说人家技能垃圾的....呵呵
32. 导游在船上喊:带新人咯。。速度+++ 或者在大雁塔里里喊:练BB的+++不带新人... 爬到4层喊。。这么多怪。。爬不上去了。。
33. 一次,拉肚子了,去看医生,问他要个垃圾五龙就好了,解除一切异常的........#
34.那次献完血第一想法是找老婆点个灯(当时俺老婆是PT)
35.自家的狗死了 蹲在它旁边哭着说:哎。希望你有高神佑了!
36.突然发现钱包不见了~~~~!吼起:哪个狗日的盗老子号!
37. 打靶的时候,闭着眼乱打,还跟人说:“我这枪是 必中
38. 骑车去学校 看到 路上堵车`` 大喊一声"MD怎么这么卡" 一堆人看神经病似的看我
39.我去宠物店买狗 进门对老板说:老板给我来只武力超群的狗
40.某天一拽男被我惹急了 冲我吼道 有本事跟老子单条 我马上吼道 妈的你是活腻了老娘是盘丝的你敢跟我PK?
41.偶弟弟做手术~麻醉师和主刀的没有商量好,结果似乎麻醉量少了~偶弟弟手术中给醒了~~感觉那个疼啊 ~~~ ~后来偶得知了~~问了偶弟弟句"你是不点抗了?" 偶弟弟晕@_@
42.去图书馆时,没发现自己要找的书,看见图书管理员,大骂"GM,还不出书!"后来管理员说"同学说话 小声些"~~~~~~~倒~~~~~
43. 有次晚上出去溜狗,结果别人问我干什么去,我回答 去BJ练BB
44.有次到山上去耍的时候,看到个卖平安附的,我老说他的FC的,还问他哪个是飞行符. -_-!!
45.有次回家做车没带钱,只好走回去,还边走边谁,霉的很,出门没带77
46.语文课老师提到谱托山的时候,我决然冒出一句,belstaff zipper jacket,PT的垃圾` PK就秒1
47.有次打台球的时候,拿起竿竿不停的做龙太子用法的动作``- -!
48.看别人打门球的时候,那个人老是打不中,就说:你丫杂不拿个比中的锤子嘛``
49.扫地的时候老是爱拿扫帚,连扫3下,又停下,又扫3下,老师说我有毛病哦8.有次去一家小吃吃面的时 候,老板来了玩长寿面,结果我说这个是BB吃的,不是人吃的..我来个金疮就是了.. 被老板轰出来
50.去珠宝店看到宝石就去问服务员 这个宝石是几级的?
51. 有人刚生孩子,我问他 准备把你的孩子摆什么门派
52.有次老师问我,belstaff sale,你最希望得到什么书 ?我曰:“皇帝内经” ,老师冒句你怎么不想别人 要本《山海经》什么的 ,我说 那些垃圾不值钱。
53.买了一个大的呼拉圈在家跑够100圈问人拿制造指南书,200圈拿铁,300圈又拿书
54.几个人去旅游,说:"你们几J?,我算算平均等级,要不没经验.''
55.单条.大吼:",MD!,来吧,老子防御高,打吧,看我玩死你,小样,我BB强的很!'' 他儿子听见了,上去就打,差点被P死...
56. 我同学每次打我都打3下 然后我就还他一下狠的~他横扫,我后发
57.一梦幻迷在食堂吃饭,用勺子不停扒,挖了好大一个洞,就是没吃米饭。有人问他:你在干啥? 他很认真滴回答:偶在挖宝
58.谈恋爱的时候经常送玫瑰~,belstaff jacken,MM大喜问你为什么,你说友好度能涨的快点~,结果黄了~
59.管写作业叫跑环~,第二天到学校没交上去~,老师问为什么~,你说没善恶了~,存不上~,被罚站一堂 课
61. 我把我们班副班长叫“副帮主”~~~
62. 没钱去卖衣服对商人说这是珍宝的..
63.今天我一同学(梦幻玩家)和我打星际争霸,他突然说了一句:“用天眼了”大家知道他是表示他要干什么 不.....................他要投核弹了..........中毒不浅啊。
64.到了一个陌生的地方大喊:"他妈的!么鬼地方,连个坐标都没有!"的
65.次我敲同学3下,他说:"你DT还是LJ的ST啊,打三下,老字JPLG我怕谁,有本事桥上单 条 "结果给轰出教室,他还说:"老师FC的,5雷比龙卷还牛 "
66.买了只新手机,我问JP伐有什么JN?
67.有一次和玩梦幻一天多没吃饭,第二天早上叫同学帮我买早餐,吃完了还不饱,刚好又有同学要去吃饭,我 就叫他带个烧鸭回来,他说你怎么这么能吃,我说:帮我内伤了,只吃包子没用
68.有一次我和我们同学5个人去电影院看鬼片 路上不经意间问了一句:“有阵没,顺便点上香.” 有人喊:我有天阵,我带。
69.记得有次我们很晚才回去,结果公交车很多人,我当时就说,快去定个7,组队飞回去好了,belstaff online,我同学接我说 那地方没定7
70.一下雨我就吼:谁他妈秒的?
71.QQ/MSN想用ALT +F 打开好友界面想右键关闭IE浏览器窗口。
47 发现女同学是早上那个漂亮MM,大惊。 MM问,你怎么在这儿,真巧啊。 答:师傅一收到你的信就叫我赶来,让我助你一臂之力。 MM:……咳,你说话真有意思。我刚转校来啊,你知道教务处在哪吗? 答:哦,看,那是主楼,教务处就在主 楼最高那层。你可以直接走过去或是从驿站传送,当然用导标旗飞到主楼门口更好,不过最快的方法还是用飞行符 飞到天台,下去就到。
74.某天上课的时候,老师讲佛教的胜地_普陀山,我冒出一句话,说:"我就是普陀的的蛾子,才55J!" 结果被老师罚扫教室2星期
75.走大街上看见车牌是DFXXX的车总觉得这车是往DF开的
76.今天路上看到个广告牌是:XX不磨红木地板
我首先就想:不磨啊 肯定值钱,3级家具地板 能卖300来万呢然后又想,地板放家里不就拆不了了吗磨不磨有什么关系啊 又不能再拿下来卖
77.别人说,今天我们去玩CS我就不明白了长寿怎么玩啊
78.和一朋友坐公交车出去,车停了下了几个人,belstaff shops,朋友冒出一句:TMD又跳车。
81.一次,有朋友请我们去酒店去,我说去什么,不然会遇血鬼的
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 564844264 at 9:55 on March 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

cold hands and feet
nutritionist physical conditioning methods to answer:

cold hands and feet is the Deficiency of a performance, usually taking the temperature of cold food. \Therefore we should promote more appropriate to participate in sports, personal law of dietary order, reducing the temperature and add cold clothes, eat raw food.
There is another cold hands and feet, Chinese medicine called \\This is because the blood circulation can not reach the distal limbs, which caused by insufficient blood supply to the limb cold.
women are vulnerable during the special physiological anemia caused by chills, there is as gastrointestinal bleeding, excessive blood loss who also have anemia, chills phenomenon.
In addition, there are a medicine called \If the blood sedimentation resistance, we should use the \
but had by professional practitioners from the pulse and presenting symptoms attributable to the decision to determine what kind of cold.

First, the principles of nutrition
should eat with qi, blood, kidney of nature, warm foods.

Second, the appropriate number of food
can eat foods with the role of complement deficiency, such as lamb, dog meat, venison, chicken, according to \V edible tuber of a mutton soup once, with the world when Wang Yang, Yang Zhuang make up the human body. You can also Chi Jiucai, loach for Sibu, there Shenbao drugs, jade rossica, Jinguishenqi Yougui balls.
Also, eat plenty of warm food is to improve the cold tolerance of the body. Common hot foods: beef, garlic, pepper, ginger, onion, yam, longan,red wing motorcycle boot, Angelica and so on.

Third, food taboos
1. try to avoid eating certain raw foods such as frozen drinks, ice cream and so on.
2. Warming food to eat while at the same time try to avoid eating yin foods, tonic effects cancel each other out there.

Fourth, get rid of chills
other disease, to develop good habits (for reference)
1. morning to get up. Regular way of life is the first step to improve the chills, the morning is the start of the day, do not always goes back in bed, excited about the spirit of get up, and then exercise your body good, right. Mood as he opened his eyes,red wing shoes online, not only to prevent the chills, but also improve the efficiency of the day.
2. exercise the body. Moving your body up in the morning, make the muscles relax and stretch thoroughly to prevent the body stiff as a result of chills, body after a night of sleep, often in the blood is not circulating in the state, so the appropriate exercise to relax the body is very important.
3. eat breakfast. Start a new day from breakfast, a good physique but also from a good breakfast.
4. attention to clothing. Avoid wearing underwear Jinzhai, and the physical constraints of clothing, is not conducive to the whole body's blood circulation.
5. as much as possible on foot. Walking is the most convenient warm body, the most efficient way.
6. through lunch to warm the body. Meals is the key to improving the chills, through a number of high-calorie lunch to warm the body. As the saying goes, eat a full lunch, dinner must be on time to ensure that caloric intake. Eat some porridge, Jia Rumei positive foods such as dried vegetables, on the warm-up is very effective.
7. talking to people wonders. Chat with friends is a special form of decompression, a strange effect to prevent chills.
8. add moderate water. Water supply is very important, while intake of water to the waste from the body, but also can stimulate blood circulation, add 2 liters of water a day is better.
9. breathing. Feeling tired, slow breathing on the chills disease have a good effect, hand on the chest, abdomen, inhale when the muster, the use of such abdominal breathing, can oxygen to all parts of the body, promote blood circulation, improve chills state, the seat can be easily implemented, hands-on under the bar.
10. dinner. Dinner should be a conscious choice to warm the body some of the positive food, positive or negative can be identified by color. Some positive food is mainly warm colors for the red color of food, including carrots, ginger, prunes dishes. Some negative food mostly white or cool color foods such as tropical fruits, etc., so must be appropriate choice.
11. bath and feet. Bath not only removes the symptoms of chills, better regulation of body condition, so it is very important. Usually also insist on their feet with hot water every night, adding a better efficacy of traditional Chinese medicine, such as safflower.

attached:
1. Eat ginseng. This is a qi medicine, ######ual peace, meeting but not dry. Can be soaked in water to drink alone.
2. Eat sesame seeds, peanuts. Rich in vitamin E and a variety of nutrients that can help the absorption of vitamin B, to enhance the ability of nerves against the cold. Vitamin E also expand the role of blood vessels, can enhance the peripheral limbs of children with blood circulation.
3. Eat onions, peppers, etc., may help the body generate heat, promote blood circulation of food.

nutritional value of meat: lamb, rich in quality protein, calcium, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and other nutrients. you can add enough heat and vitamins, to \Among them, the energy metabolism of vitamin B2 is to ensure that important material.
Recommended dosage: 50 to 75 grams per meal is appropriate.
food pairing: lamb and with certain foods, make soup, can increase the effect. Such as ginseng, mutton soup, mutton, walnut soup, sea cucumber and mutton soup, mutton stew Cordyceps. Add walnuts can also eliminate the smell. However,red wing mens boots, lamb and pumpkin with not eating, or it may cause jaundice, or athlete's foot.
Tips: Chinese medicine,red wing sale, the lamb is warm food, the \
leek

nutritional value: Do not look humble leek, nutritional value is very high. Per 100 grams of edible portion, containing protein 2 to 2.8 grams. O.2 ~ O.5 grams of fat. 2.4 to 6 grams of carbohydrates, there are a lot of carotene, vitamin B2, etc., to ensure its \. Leek propylene containing volatile sulfide, a pungent flavor, can promote appetite.
Recommended dosage: 50 grams each meal.
food with: home-style cooking is very simple leek, the shrimp, eggs, liver, Yang Shen, and leeks were fried, can enhance its effectiveness. When put some leek porridge is a good choice. According to the \
Tips: Chinese medicine, leek for the five internal organs warm food, cold for cold, deficiency weak. Women's menstruation, postpartum abdominal Deficiency can also be appropriate to add. Sores, eye disease and other patients, should not be ingested.
Walnut

nutritional value: known as the \Walnut oil content of 58% in the nuts topped the list, mainly beneficial to the human body contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, and rich in phospholipids, is also rich in B vitamins and vitamin E. In addition to helping the body against the cold, but also the brain and beneficial anti-aging food.
Recommended dosage: about 10 grams per meal.
food with: Add dates walnut porridge. Can best play its \Walnut fillet, walnut mussel meat soup, also has a warming effect of lung and kidney of health, you can try making at home.
Tips: mainly suitable for lung and kidney Deficiency. Easy to asthma, early white hair, postpartum frail, elderly and infirm are also edible. Often get angry, suffering from diarrhea, cough or phlegm, try to avoid eating.

what not to eat cold
select Properties warm winter food or medicinal tonic, the body blood circulation, blood vibrant, warm effect to achieve. A warming effect of food is usually red, sweet foods, or spicy condiment and food,red wing shoes, the food of this kind have the effect of warm-up can also be nourishing the body, promote metabolism. For winter consumption, temperature, hot food
meat: lamb, beef, shrimp, sea cucumbers, oysters, eel, venison, chicken livers and other lipid and protein rich meat.
fruits and vegetables: leeks, basil, green pepper, mustard, cabbage, peppers, onions, squash, litchi, peach, longan, green onions, ginger, garlic and so on.
Other: brown rice, sorghum, sesame and pine nuts, cashews, walnuts, chestnuts and other nuts in the food.
in cooking or eating cold food, you can add some hot ###### in the onions, ginger, garlic, pepper, pepper, ginseng, astragalus, dried tangerine peel and other spices, or medicines to reconcile. For example, in the consumption of the crabs are cold, you can use the heat of the ginger are fried crab, crab reduce cold. Common cold foods generally have gourd, melon, celery, cucumber, seaweed, agar jelly, cabbage, etc., can be used when cooking the right amount of onions, ginger, garlic and other seasonings, to the role and cold. In addition, usually also available wolfberry, red dates, ginseng, longan meat or ginger brew tea to drink, but also play a warm effect.

● How to warm hands and feet before going to bed with hot local bubble hands, feet, not only can promote the blood vessels peripheral circulation, as well as to help sleep effect.
● Paowan bath or hot water, dry socks immediately after the insulation.
● Women who often foot the winter cold, which can be loaded with a bucket of hot water, rice wine and ginger (hot water and rice wine in the ratio of 1:1). Winter break or after work while watching TV after use, help to improve the phenomenon of women in the cold.
eat warm soup
fill prescriptions a jujube raw ginger: The main raw materials for the date, ginger, brown sugar, which would be 10 jujube, ginger, five, brown sugar amount, Jiantang behalf of the tea, each , 1, insist on taking. Health and ginger drink jujube often been able to improve the symptoms of cold hands and feet. Jujube of sweet warm, with Bu Zhong Yi Qi, nourishing and sedative effect of spicy ginger, warm, with temperatures in the vomiting, and cold-dispelling the role of the table, the two combined, can give full play to the line Jiang Xin Wen, dates Gan intended to complement the warm and work together to promote blood circulation, blood circulation will be a corresponding improvement, along with hands and feet warm up naturally.
soup brown sugar also has a fill in, blood, blood effect. Modern pharmacological studies have confirmed that ginger contains gingerol on the heart and blood vessels has a direct stimulant of the central, can rapid heartbeat, blood vessels expand, blood leaving collaterals strong smooth surface in order to improve circulation and make sense of the body warm. 2 ginger lamb burst
prescription: sliced lamb. Ginger cut filaments. Filling the pot a little, from the stir, until the oil when you take the smoke, into the pepper, star anise, blow flavor, ginger and stir into the add mutton fry, add salt, MSG, sesame oil pan when the shower.

just know that a treatment in television, \30 grams, 50 grams of ginger.
approach: First, wash the mutton pieces, cut into small pieces, a pot of water, then open the lamb pieces into boiling water boiled, the bloody water boiled off, and then remove the lamb, the drain water, then poured into the casserole,red wing shoes outlet, then add parsley, ginger, pour in the water, water must be a little more meat about 2 to 3 times, then close the lid on the heat and simmer, boil with fire after the first, for small fire and cook for about two hours. Cooked by adding the right amount of salt, ginger, angelica this channel can be eaten mutton soup.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #3
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 41593959 at 14:58 on October 4th,belstaff jackets outlet, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
Xiamen Haicang Bridge

night

Gulangyu Bailuzhou night musical fountain night

members when the fishing boat

Leisure Square

Ferry International Bank Building

successful tour Bailuzhou

One

Ferry Lake Park

International Convention and Exhibition Centre,belstaff uk, Stone Nanputuo

million botanical garden night

Gulangyu Island Road,belstaff coat, Xiamen City City Bird

- egret

Jimei

Egret Boat Pond Goddess

Xiamen Egret City Tree - University of Phoenix Wood

Ha Village

Aircraft

Bougainvillea flower

| Back to logs list
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1144014666 at 17:26 on December 16,belstaff outlet, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Mu Mu 70717818

tips; first (Reprinted) opened his eyes after the other after beauty. The game began.

1,belstaff sale, please click → Right click the first button of her

2,belstaff jacket, → click with the mouse gently put aside her life

3,belstaff online, please click → legs apart

4, please click → rolled over after the clothes off. . .

5,belstaff leather, please click → own research the play, super temptation Oh

6, do not know where else please add a small Mu contact QQ1033793131

published cancel

| Back to logs list
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #5
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes

| Back to logs list

341814 2008 年 09 月 10 日 21:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

God

a few days ago my phone to play outside
lost when I accidentally lost the phone was not too
was someone there to care about playing their happiness does not feel lonely to me in the points I am very happy with that time did not pay much attention
feel lost not lost to a broken phone you
is old not new does not come . also intends to 2 days to buy a new one.
2 days playing outside behind the home.
2 days rest at home a little uncomfortable about the days of no phone. Like feeling lost,red wing shoes outlet, like her feel as if
off from the world as good as good isolation alone.
Do not know felt all over the place whither to go dark. Can not find a place to light.
without passion there is no excitement.

feel the world so the people have forgotten me.
My phone never rang again no one will find me. / feel better so lonely
How I lost my phone who want to get it back.
telephone call back. At least I still look back ... look forward to her people.
I look forward to ..........
are looking forward to at least have the courage to be strong and survive .....
phone disappeared. I disappeared .. I look forward to the people down there are gone
heart quit but then I bought a new phone. May my heart was going to better
but no phone number that no one in the recall. I expect most people he I do not remember the number in the.
each other,red wing heritage boot, I do not remember her phone number in the. All over. I look forward to and hope
completely over. finished.
old not new to
new love is not less than good old Huan
sweet to eat and then do not want to suffer the
do not know how to say a good hard ..
now I've lost So the friend's phone .. feel so lonely.
feel so alone. feel good lost.
Le I can do.
no expectations no hope seems too
Friends I feel lost
or slowly disappear?

can not tell the feeling. . I can not do anything. .
No chance I want to feel no hope
already feel my own good I just stupid ...

I got a question

people really treasure you ??????

people know what you ??????
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 147263592 at 16:05 on September 7,belstaff leather, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary much or how little, enough to pay for like.
people ugly people the United States, pleasing to the eye like.
few elderly people, health is good.
rich poor family home, like gas.
husband comes home late,belstaff online, there are back to like.
nagging wife, Gu is like.
small children, we must teach.
Dr. Ye Hao, vegetables Ye Hao, grew up, Just peace of mind.
housing size, can live like. Name is not famous, like to wear.
two four-wheel, to drive like. A bad boss, may be able to like.
all the troubles, can solutions like. Adhere to the attachment, put down the best.
person's life, like peace. Not the money. Will be good.
good merciful heart, a good life can be changed. Who is right, the weather, know like.
Salford Xiuhui,belstaff jacket, better life to come. So much to understand like.
all things, revel like. A lot of things, like look on.
everyone is good,belstaff outlet, all good day.
Hello I am good,belstaff jackets outlet, the world better.
All in all,belstaff coat, content with the best.
this diary, really good.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 147263592 at 16:05 on September 7,belstaff jacket, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary much or how little, enough to pay for like.
people ugly people the United States, pleasing to the eye like.
few elderly people, health is good.
rich poor family home, like gas.
husband comes home late, there are back to like.
nagging wife, Gu is like.
small children, we must teach.
Dr. Ye Hao, vegetables Ye Hao, grew up, Just peace of mind.
housing size, can live like. Name is not famous,belstaff leather, like to wear.
two four-wheel, to drive like. A bad boss, may be able to like.
all the troubles, can solutions like. Adhere to the attachment, put down the best.
person's life, like peace. Not the money. Will be good.
good merciful heart, a good life can be changed. Who is right, the weather, know like.
Salford Xiuhui,belstaff sale, better life to come. So much to understand like.
all things,belstaff online, revel like. A lot of things, like look on.
everyone is good, all good day.
Hello I am good,belstaff uk, the world better.
All in all, content with the best.
this diary, really good.
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34115 2010 年 06 月 24 日 00:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
for too long, probably in 1999, on the eleventh grade it, every Friday night,red wing shoes, finished in the broadcast, as I guess I guess guess is that Japanese TV drama time. If demand from 12 pm to 1 point. There was not so well-developed network, generally have the time to look at Japanese TV dramas. Repeat the words, as if in the afternoon. For the first time truly is like a Japanese TV drama \In order to see this movie,red wing heritage, I have every Friday to watch clock up 12 points transferred to an hour, then sleep! That is,red wing heritage boots, in this movie, Yosuke Kubozuka know,red wing sale, plays a highly intelligent but erratic behavior of the students - Kikuchi good man, a genius has been to such a smile surfaced in my mind, a person's smile Yosuke a classic success. Although his scenes much,red wing store, not too handsome, but they always have a special kind of temperament, his face is always so calm expression, may be unique in the eyes with his facial expressions, eyes deep with a little temperament, and his That lazy tone of voice, I was particularly drunk personality temperament. If everyone was popular starring Hideaki Bronze \
particular, the later a person feel more classic is the \Chak Sau Ming and see this film. But in the end, he took away all the light of Bronze, and can only be seen staring at him. Oh, Saeki is very handsome,red wing motorcycle boots, for the first time the theater is not looking at the protagonist, is looking at supporting the show. This movie is his best supporting actor award.
\Plays a math teacher inside - shallow Xiao students, most impressed that he teach the students the lesson: \
I
preceding days \Chong Chong boss, how would the world have so much personality boss!
2001, he starred in the \Big Runaway, \
this time, I think he acted in the film, because in the past see too little impression on him is stuck in high school. Read so many of his films, he really is an actor play different roles, very powerful actor, acting is really good! Even a small role, and his unique temperament always impressed the audience, which is the difference between him different from other actors, but also eye-catching red flowers than leaves.

Recommended film: \, table tennis genius teenager, mushroom head, clear eyes, inspirational theme)
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Very touching - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 125541666 at 13:23 on November 3,red wing mens boots, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
his and her full 10 years of marriage between husband and wife no longer any impulse and sentiment,red wing motorcycle boot, he increasingly felt on her procedures and obligations is a little, he tired from her. A new tune in particular units into a young and lively girl, he launched a frenzied attack, he suddenly felt that she was his second spring. After much consideration, he decided to divorce her. She seems numb, calmly promised him two people into the civil affairs department.
procedures have been very successful, to go out, the two are independent people have the freedom to people. I do not know why his heart suddenly feel kind of empty, he looked at her: \looked at him: \; He nodded his head, one after the two went quietly to the hotel for divorce.
\He looked at her: \not aware of these, or do you point it. \Ms. point usually the most favorite dishes, called 'last memory'. \Remember, do not let Cong Jiangsuan, I love him ... ... this gentleman does not eat them. \
He stared. Married 10 years, he really did not know what his wife like to eat. His mouth open, stunned embarrassment was there. \
waitress smiled: \This 'last memory' We'd better not eat it. to drink from our hotel to prepare specifically for all divorcees dinner - cold drinks bar, which is all to the people do not reject the choice. \She nodded her head: \,red wing heritage, all nuggets; a full glass of red, steaming.
\
quiet private room,red wing boot store, two people sit relative,red wing shoe store, and sometimes did not know what to say.
\flowers scene? Now everything is over, couples do not succeed When my friends and to leave on good, and finally to send roses right for women. \her in the flick, has emerged out of sight 10 years ago, the scenario he gave her flowers. At that time, they had just come to this unaccompanied provincial capital, nothing, everything from scratch. During the day, they looked for work, hard work; night, in order to increase revenue, she went to dinner out of stalls, he went to the people washing the dishes. Late late, they only went back to rent in the basement of the house was less than 10 square meters. Days of bitter, but they are happy. To the provincial capital's first Valentine's Day, he bought his first red rose, she had shed tears of happiness. 10 years, all is well up, but two people have toward the separation. She kept thinking, tears filled his eyes, she waved, said: \Then he remembered that he did not buy her five or six years have been a rose. He waved his hand: \two drinks into the cup, rose even dissolved in the drink.
\what needs to call me directly. \
\
pumping pumping her hand, no twitching, no longer move. Two people quietly on the TV with, and what did not.
\
\
\
\Honey, there is me. go washed out! \
waitress came over: \little, this is our fourth course, called 'the choice of the heart'. Please return to private rooms. \lighting remains the same. He pulled her hand: \She bit her lip: \. \
waitress came recently handed a two delicate red one list: \Finally, a premium hotel, named 'bills forever', asked the two always kept it. \
\
bill he handed her: \She opened the bill and saw that says: a warm home; two hands of toil; three-shift, etc. You do not put out the lights to go home; seasons urged attention to the body; care and concern; sixty Pomu smile; morning and afternoon care for children; all directions to maintain your credibility; nine as the kitchen for your favorite dish; years of lost youth for you ... ... This is your wife.
\He opened the bill and saw that says: a man's responsibility; shoulders the burden provoked; middle of the night's toil; running around in a hurry; can not talk to grievances; stay in the face of the vicissitudes of life; Qigu Aunt Pat obligations; eight eight-under on the twists and turns; nine distinctions and a defect in the human; from time to time on the home pair of the truth ... ... this is your husband.
hold two people together, burst into tears.
Results End accounts, he and many thanks her manager, walked home hand in hand. They were happy to see the back, the manager smiled and nodded: \More couples marriage crisis, see the article, hoping to save more families.

tag bill hotel rooms,red wing heritage boot, Mr. President
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #10
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 18:56 on December 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

42 other one know -
1, slowly learned that someone else cares too often hurt themselves -
2,red wing mens boots, slowly learned of their good people will less and less over time -
3, slowly learned that a person should own their own good, because very few people really care about you, they do not necessarily have things in your side. So to take care of themselves -
4, slowly learned that a person really does not have a good return, and you may tend to ignore the most attention to your -
5, slowly learned that many things can be met without resort, and a lot of things only once -
6, slowly learned that love is not necessarily true, there may be interest, there may be psychological comparisons -
7, slowly learned what not to argue with others, because that is not the outcome, no matter who is right -
8, slowly learned that many times their own unhappy experience things other people do not want sympathy, most people will take the cold retaliate. That would Gengrang people look down on -
9, slowly learned that there are many things that do not belong to you, you are liable to days of hard force removal of the -
10, slowly learned that may not have meaning in everything, but everything to do that is a memory -
11, slowly learned that differences in personality to be so large -
12, slowly learned that many people had become of you do not recognize, but please retain memories. -
13, slowly learned that we should seize every now you can take people who give you kept in, not because we wanted to retain a group of individuals who lose. -
14, slowly realized that he must care about their own self-esteem, but your self-esteem in the eyes of others is nothing -
15, slowly learned, not in a bad mood angry people around,red wing motorcycle boot, you want them to understand, people are not your parents, you can now understand how important their parents -
16, slowly learned, even if it was emotional to see does not matter, you must firmly believe that the feelings between people, it is possible that everything will not go beyond,red wing shoes, but remember, it might -
17, slowly he realized the reality so helpless -
18, slowly learned that many of their encounter could not understand people and things, but that has nothing to do with you, others will love Zezheng with him, do not students should not be born of gas, worth -
20. slowly learned that two people together who may not be friends, there may be nothing -
21. slowly learned, will encounter many temptations, no matter how others like you is you, you have your principles and bottom line -
22. slowly learned that someone will hate you or make life difficult for you, but he kind of love how to how, we have to, generous, and bad people do not care about, but only if you are correct - \p>
23. slowly learned that many people can not understand the relationship between men and women friends, together, they must be lovers, not lovers will certainly not be together -
24. slowly to know, learning to be hard, because with smart people who can meet the test subjects is Feng-Mao Ling Kok -
25. slowly learned that a free down the original time is so boring, and no substantial secondary sense -
26. slowly learned that the phone is something people use when looking for you, not to share feelings -
27. slowly learned that the owner can not be friends, but do not put a person as an enemy, at least when the students -
28. slowly learned to play since you can play, and can not afford to do not play, or will lose nothing at all -
29. slowly learned that happiness often come from memories, and painful memories and reality often comes from the gap -
30. slowly learned that hip-hop slapstick only entertainment only,red wing shoes sale, and past smoking fight is ignorance -
31. slowly learned that many people have ideas and practices you can not understand or do not know what he was thinking, do not try to figure out or guessing at that, that will make your tired, since people want to to keep it and let people maintain a sense of mystery to ah,red wing shoes outlet, but it is not a diviner -
32. slowly learned not to own to how high, there is no absolute victory, there is no absolute failure -
33, slowly learned that life is a lot of unfair, you have to face, believe in the power and the people's eyes -
34. slowly learned that sometimes may not be imagined brotherhood so beautiful, only you give enough other people really be possible to get treatment -
35. slowly learned that some people constantly calculating, at the end has come to lose badly, so it should be to maintain a peaceful heart! -
36. slowly learned that some things are not his own wish, but some things have to go to completion, it is also a special training on their own -
37, slowly learned that two people with the original or true or false,red wing shoes online, or time to spend occupies an important ingredient -
38. slowly learned that the root idea of the gap between reality and must be alive, to keep up pace of life! -
39. slowly learned that he himself was growing up, not a child, and adapt to the growth of everything .-
40. slowly learned not to own to how high, there is no absolute victory, there is no absolute failure -
41 slowly learned that giving people a good line in the future meet the real meaning, no permanent enemies only permanent friends, everything must not do too much, things that the outcome is out of your mouth -
42. slowly learned to play no matter how good friends are likely to lose, but we still have to optimistic, if true to his (her) as their friends should be for him (her ) blessing. Looking! just do what you do -
-
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote