Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #11
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 18:47 on July 21,belstaff sale, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Label Collection jade unearthed in China

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #12
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 751540238 at 13:35 on February 20th,red wing mens boots, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Comedy
. bowl fell, a scar

a big variety show, the host stage announcer: Please enjoy: Xinjiang dance, set off your skull! Horror! ! ! ,red wing shoes outlet! !

tiger fat cat, you when I was dying it,red wing boot store!

gg handed me an ice cream, I bite shouted: \Shoes how much a pound? \Many teachers and lectures, he was too nervous,red wing heritage boot, and finally to dissolve the team, the moment my mind blank, hard hold back the sentence: \I can not wait to say: \Examiner difficult, and he will have a fire hydrant in the street where parking. Walking especially nervous, said: \We bought some watermelon on the kitchen. Asked a classmate get cut, long time no see come back, is puzzled, he cut his hand holding a melon come, panic and said: I have to cut the pumpkin. Everyone laughing,red wing motorcycle boots, but after two seconds were all the more Xiaofan,red wing store, originally holding a gourd in his hand!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #13
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

. . . . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

340699 2005 年 11 月 19 日 18:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Emotional World
I , a stupid stupid woman.
you,red wing heritage boots, a game world of the prodigal son.
that's something to me is so cumbersome,
a lot of people say I'm a perfectionist.
but do not know why.
in my life to find the perfect memory of less than one called
all things to all that it does not matter where you are.
looked forward to with you through the day.
looking for fragments of those trivial ordinary.
do not feel you have something really serious.
really do not know the fun of God or something
Why me,red wing boots!
me. . . . . . .
do not know, since you came into my world.
all have been doomed. . . . . .
always think of you in such a night.
get rid of,red wing motorcycle boots, can not erase the thoughts and sometimes makes me hate myself.
but I forgot struggle. . . .
with others even as you laugh at me silly.
still journeying through that for you, waiting for the doors and windows long since dust.
today,red wing store, you take my heart completely torn.
haggard face full of tears of yearning.
fragile soul full of melancholy injury.
even a lock of love
and I like that woman out of key
not open
can not face.
helpless
you to the marshes
Let me extricate
deeper ... you know
Every night
I have to wander between Heaven and Hell
more like a sudden heart failure
not because of your injury.
you know
years
shell of my soul and
no longer my own
tenderness more like a lifetime
journey you love fine sprinkling
you know
have you
my thoughts have been frozen.
Even if you can not give me happiness
as long as one day rely on your arm Bay
I felt inexplicable contentment
you know
have had the pleasure
have been turned into torrential tears
bits and pieces flowing into my heart
biting my pain ~ ~
waved,red wing heritage, love the way you have been with me
waved his hand,red wing boot store, waiting for the end of heartache when the only
the face of every word you said today. My heart aches have also hurt a thorough and complete. I think I should wake up. Just do not know can not do it. . . . .
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #14
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers Outlet,tiffany shop
Skechers is a trendy footwear company based in Manhattan Beach,necklaces for couples singapore, California. Founded in 1995 by Robert Greenberg,pendants for women, who also founded the LA Gear footwear line,tiffany jewelry cheap, Skechers started their lineup with skate shoes and Doc-Marten style utility boots geared towards the demands of young men and their fashion sense. Although their humble beginning may have catered to the needs of urban men,return to tiffany oval tag necklace, today,gold drop earrings uk, Skechers designs footwear trends for women,gold tiffany necklace, men,rose necklace, and children. Many influential fashion forward celebrities,tiffany heart tag bracelet, such as Britney Spears,pendants sterling silver, Christina Aguilera,tiffany bubble necklace, Ashlee Simpson,tiffany necklace replica toggle, and American Idol winners Carrie Underwood and David Cook,kids jewelry sets, have kept the Skechers line of footwear in the fashion spotlight. Skechers have also been worn by celebrities such as Vin Diesel in the movie The Fast and the Furious.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #15
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

2127822 2006 年 11 月 25 日 17:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
Large Most people want to transform this world, but few people want to transform their mentioned above, who admitted more mistakes, their own culpability is deeper. If you do not want to put views on love However,belstaff jacket, for the. Actually, I also know exactly when she tortured my mind and mouth that will never be the same. to re-atrial gap between the two of us really have so little understanding. We can clearly feel that, I think, it must be love. Eachother than those in the romantic, this love can not have a trace of a brief to the sad no one else is absolutely painful to each other.
own thought hard before been able to back pain when the happy / may once again not understanding the language of death. I also noted that Maple Leaf the day before yesterday morning,belstaff outlet, it was still worth the whole red Lenovo to go again. can be just after the red filled his eyes bloodshot `` `I am only to a certain degree of happiness and the ideal share of love and give up so much now I'm in no way left to lose everything .... .
have a little mess does not write ``````` now say nothing of their confidence in the ``
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #16
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

Teach you the recipe for detoxification method - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 451568328 at 17:58 on October 13th 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
want to know whether your body of toxins retained it? The following self-test questionnaire to help you understand the situation.
1, the morning can not wake up naturally in a fixed time, after getting up limb weakness. 5 points
2, continued hair loss when hair. 5 points
3, suffering from rheumatism. 10 points
4, waist and abdominal fat. 10 points
5, frequent constipation, diarrhea. 5 points
6, respiratory easy to \5 points
7,belstaff sale, facial skin rough. 5 points
8, when the regular season the skin itching. 5 points
9, after 1 hour of work, to feel physically tired, chest tightness, shortness of breath. 5 points
10, unknown great anger. 5 points
11, eating very little and taste as Juela. 10 points
12, sleepless nights, even if asleep, and always dreaming. 10 points
13, weakened immunity to influenza, the Spring and Autumn, escape the \5 points
Description:
1, if the cumulative score over 20 points to show that has a small accumulation of toxins in your body;
2, if the cumulative score over 40 points, indicating that accumulation of toxins in your body is more serious;
3, if the cumulative score over 60 points, your body has a very large accumulation of toxins, if not immediately clear, it might lead to other adverse symptoms of detoxification method recommended. Able to get the body's own detoxification, currently on the market of health care products related to detoxification is dazzling, but Yang Taifu that, in fact, to have a good body detox system, as long as we know, like the right way to achieve detoxification detoxify effect.
we can carry out different parts of the body targeted detoxification measures.
1, lung detoxification: the lung is the organ most vulnerable to accumulation of toxins in one day, breathing will be about 8000 liters of air into the lungs, floating in the air of bacteria, viruses, dust and other harmful substances also will be into the lungs. Not only to lung injury, toxic substances can also sneak into the blood circulation, \Detoxification measures: time to cough and clear the lungs of toxins through the morning or in the fresh air after the rain Practice deep breathing, deep breathing slowly raised his arms first, then suddenly coughing, and quickly dropped his arms to allow the air emitted from the mouth and nose, cough up the mucus. Is repeated many times, every day to do so, the lung can be kept clean, which can help lung detoxification. You can also eat black fungus, black fungus with the plant because of strong adsorption of colloidal forces, can be lung, clean blood, regular consumption can be effectively rid of pollutants.
2, Kidney Detox: Kidneys are vital organs of detoxification, it filters the blood of toxins and waste produced by the decomposition of protein, and excreted through the urine. Detoxification measures: Do not holding back urine. Many toxins in urine, if discharged in time, will be re-absorbed and endanger the whole body health. Sufficient water to dilute the concentration of toxins, and promote kidney metabolism, the more toxins from your body. But the water does not mean sweet drinks, sweet drinks intake of drinking too much causes the body to a lot of sugar and calories, the body no good. Special Recommendations on an empty stomach every morning to drink a cup of warm water. Moreover, you should eat cucumber, cherry and other fruits and vegetables helps to kidney detoxification.
3, colon detoxification: the bacterial fermentation of food residues and feces under the action of corruption, this process will produce indole and other toxic substances, along with food or air with toxic substances enter the body needs to be excreted as soon as possible. Detoxification measures: water flushing the intestinal tract. Many intestinal toxins in the stool, such as hydrogen sulfide, indole, skatole, if not discharged in time, will be re-absorbed by the body, damage to human health. Stool should be kept open. After getting up early morning drink at least 200 ml of water, and more events activities, can play a role in gastrointestinal clear brush, making the urine discharge, clear toxins. To replace the finished food natural foods, fresh fruit is a powerful purifying food, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, pears are a good choice. In addition, the stool will stay in the body the reason why is because the intestinal peristalsis is not enough, if usually eat fiber-rich foods, such as brown rice, vegetables, fruits, etc., can increase intestinal motility and reduce the occurrence of constipation.
4, detoxify the liver: The liver is the detoxification of the body's largest organ, toxins through the liver after a series of chemical reactions, into a non-toxic or low toxic substances. Detoxification measures: physical exercise. Physical exercise is the top of the detoxification movement, through the pressure applied to the liver and other detoxification organs to improve the organ's tension, accelerate the blood circulation, promote detoxification. Eat bitter gourd, bitter foods generally have a detoxification function, bitter melon in a protein can increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of toxic substances.
5, skin detoxification: The skin is the body's largest detoxifying organ, the skin of the sweat glands and sebaceous glands, sweat, etc. through the exclusion of other organs is difficult to discharge toxins. Detoxification measures: at least once per week of aerobic exercise the body sweating. It would also be washed once a week, steam bath or sauna, can speed up the metabolism, detoxifies. Sauna should pay attention to drinking water, a glass of water before the bath to help speed up the detox, drink a glass of water after the bath, add water, and discharge the remaining toxins.
physical and mental energy to adjust summer detox program
you need to detoxify the body, a clean-up, from the tension and stress is released, let herself more beautiful. The following 5 to focus on the detoxification, and I hope after a break, we can adjust their status to meet the more challenging work.
1 Food and food detoxification method
detoxification method: 5-7 days for your body to a clean, self-cleaning toxins. A wake up after drinking a large glass of warm lemonade, do not immediately get up after eating or busy wash up, when you most need is a slice of fresh lemon added (if not fresh, dried lemon slices can be) the temperature water, it can promote kidney circulation, stimulate metabolism and the beginning of the day. If you are taking vitamin or fish oil pills daily habit could be taking right now to help absorb the breakfast the next most nutrients, nutrition and day to ensure proper functioning of the body. B liver is an important organ of detoxification, it is necessary to slow the movement of liver overload. Need to control the wheat, meat,belstaff jacket, dairy products, salt and sugar, food additives, preservatives, saturated fats, alcohol and fried food intake. With rice the staple food, to purify the stomach to digest and does not increase the burden of starch it contains is also a panacea for clearing the liver. C enjoy vegetables and fruits, high detoxification of foods: kiwi fruit, citrus, grapes, pineapple, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, celery paddy fields. Do not worry about all the vegetables are a little bitter, because they contain cleaning substances. TIPS: use of food at the beginning of detoxification of people may feel very good two days, but do not have to stress, the body is at this time into a kind of \.

Sports Sports detoxification method
detoxification method 2: For those who love sports but too lazy to cook or not the conditions of fasting hands of people, this is the most appropriate method. A walk at least 30 minutes a day, do gentle soothing movement, such as jogging, shadow boxing. B abdominal breathing exercises: lying down, with nose breathing, and breath, airflow through the abdominal cavity, and then slowly exhale from the nose. C sauna helps sweat, 10 to 15 minutes after the red look cool shower to stimulate blood circulation. D movement, we must always add water, you can also drink green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages. Sports drinks on the market, the days in the detoxification best not to drink.
Beauty Beauty Detox Method 3
detoxification method: The skin is an important way to detoxify the body, and when the accumulation of excessive toxins in the body, the skin will be the first alarm. Complexion dark, dry matt,belstaff coat, acne frequently, greasy serious these are physical signs of intoxication. A dry brush massage the body with a loofah when you shower every day bar massage gloves to dry the skin, promote the detoxification of the body known as the real trick. Massage increase blood circulation and lymph flow, so that the body of toxic waste easily washed out. Can usually be ring-like massage, massage the bottom up force exerted on the body, pay attention to massage the heart of the direction of the direction of the lower extremities. b tied 1-2 times per week with the detoxification function of the mask, the process of perspiration through the skin, promote lymph and blood circulation, thus toxins.
4 bath detoxification bath detoxification method method: bubble bath is definitely a good way to help detoxify the skin, subcutaneous tissue can be accumulated in the flush out the acidic waste, will remain in the body of carbon dioxide and the bad metabolism out, so that the skin becomes healthy and flexible. Natural bath salts and aromatic oils are the preferred detoxification bath, add bath salts in the tub and rosemary, tea tree and lemon essential oils, will play a good detoxification effect.
Big S
pure natural detoxification method recently a chef to teach me a method of purifying the body. That morning, the oats, raisins and soft-boiled eggs mixed with Uighur food (do not add water.) Beginning not in the habit of eating dry, but will stool attached three days of smooth,belstaff uk, the body of waste and other toxins will be excreted along with.
such as continuing to eat every morning, I feel my body began to \Now I eat at least once a week, so detoxification breakfast. Will feel great after eating spirit, really is a very wonderful food!
vegetarian body good day

I began practicing yoga to change the eating habits and started a vegetarian diet. Although used to love steak and other meat, and some greasy food, and is now a genuine vegetarian. I do not know because my body is more suitable for a vegetarian, and now my body really well. Because every day, eating only vegetables and fruits, the body of toxins gradually discharged, for me, the best maintenance is vegetarian. I cook at home, often their own, my sister said my vegetable curry is the \I usually do not eat health food like vitamins, drink after the end of a menstrual period is called the \If you want the skin immediately changed for the better to eat a lot of bird's nest.
shape the emotional
strong than anyone else my curiosity, but also especially like to learn all kinds of things. A lot of small school talent, there is jazz, jazz, ballet, folk dancing, horseback riding, etc., is now studying painting. In the language that with a little interest, I will to learn. Until now still learning English, also studied French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Thai. But the study that found that simply is not easy, but the learning process very interesting. Curiosity was a lot of experience with me related to its ability to shape people's emotional, make good use of their vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch and feel and all the experience to enhance their value. I think these will create the beauty of women, is a wonderful thing.
The following is a detoxification function of the food, the body can help clean up garbage,belstaff online, eat very good. MM who want to help you.

1. honey sweet nature, has always been nourishing the physical, detoxifies the best. Efficacy: the lungs and cough, they run smooth, detoxifies a significant effect, is easily absorbed by the body. For symptoms: prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and neurasthenia good.

2. carrots, sweet, good, nourishing and detoxifying, spleen and stomach and effective detoxification food. Effects: in vivo binding of mercury ions can effectively lower blood concentrations of mercury ions, accelerated in the mercury ion exclusion. White radish, carrots, radishes also have the effect. For symptoms: for lead, mercury, cosmetic or diet of excessive lead and mercury caused by melasma, Hu Dieban other skin problems.

3. seaweed taste salty, cold, is the phlegm, anti-inflammatory, asthma, detox, detoxification ideal laxative food. Effects: Iodine can be absorbed by the body, promoting harmful substances, diseases and inflammatory exudate material exclusion, while kelp contains a sulfated polysaccharide called, can absorb the cholesterol in the blood vessels, and excreted. For symptoms: goiter and iodine deficiency caused by disease, hypertension,belstaff outlet, atherosclerosis, drug toxicity, edema.

4. fungus sweet nature, is a detoxification detoxification, elimination Di stomach intestines, and blood to stop bleeding the best food. Efficacy: fungus contains a plant gum, there is a strong adhesive force, the human digestive system can be left in the dust, dirt or debris, and then eliminated from the body at the. For symptoms: in the dust in the work environment, in particular should be more food.
5. cucumber sweet nature, is a significant detoxification, detox food thirst. Efficacy: Cucumber cucumber contained acid, can promote human metabolism, toxins, contains vitamin C content 5 times higher than the watermelon can whiten the skin, to maintain flexibility, inhibition of melanin formation. And eating cucumber help alleviate inflammation, can inhibit carbohydrate into fat. For symptoms: lung, stomach, heart, liver and excretory system state is not good, the summer easy irritability, thirst, sore throat or sputum.

6. bitter sweet, bitter, flat, is detoxification, skincare little food. Efficacy: bitter gourd contains a significant anti-cancer effects with the activity of the protein that stimulates the immune system defenses, increase immune cell activity, clear the body of harmful substances. For symptoms: Although bitter taste slightly bitter, but sweet aftertaste, women should eat more, to facilitate the smooth transfer blood.

7. lychee sweet, sour, warm, is the detoxification diarrhea, thirst, detoxifies the ideal food. Efficacy: There Bushenyijing litchi, improve liver function, accelerate the toxin exclusion, and promote cell growth, make the skin tender and other effects. For symptoms: rough skin, dry, in particular, often late at night due to kidney and so on.

8. pig blood sweet, warm, a bowel detoxification, raising blood volume, detoxifies the ideal food effect: pig blood plasma protein in the body's acid was decomposed to produce a clear antidote intestinal decomposition, harmful dust and metal particles can be excreted. For symptoms: long-term exposure to harmful and toxic dust, particularly the driver of the daily driving, the other, pig's blood is rich in iron, anemia and improve the role of those pale.

9. mung bean sweet, cool, a heat detoxification, a goal of standing food. Efficacy: Vegetables can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism. For symptoms: Many people eat fatty, fried, hot food after prone skin itching, acne, prickly heat, green beans with a strong detoxification effect, can relieve a variety of toxins, green beans can lower cholesterol, but also liver and anti-allergic effects, in the bean soup in the redeployment of honey to drink, detoxifies and effect even more.

10. tea and cool, taste joys, is the heat Chufan, digestion of the plot, Tom Lee of detox urine guards. Efficacy: the refreshing refreshing, clearing leader, Qingshu thirst-quenching effect is particularly significant, tea rich in polyphenols ---- a biological substance, with detoxification. Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant, scavenging oxygen free radicals, for physical health and aging. For symptoms: a clear tea anti-cancer effect, adhere to the tea to prevent cancer have a positive effect.
11. garlic garlic in the special ingredient can make the concentration of lead in the body drop.

12. mushrooms can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.

13. strawberries can help clean the gastrointestinal tract, and strong liver. Allergic to aspirin and gastrointestinal function of poor people, unfit for human consumption.

14. Cherry can remove toxins and contaminated body fluids, thus supporting the kidneys detoxification with considerable effect, colleagues and a mild laxative effect.
15. grapes can help intestinal mucus composition, clear the liver, intestine, stomach, kidney garbage. The only drawback is the heat a bit high, the equivalent of two apples grapes 40 calories.

16. Apple with galactose, acid, can help detoxification, and pectin is able to avoid corruption of the food in the intestines. Very low heat.
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #17
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:27 on September 18, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, usually late night. Will have stomach cancer. No rest for the stomach.
2, could only eat four eggs a week. Eat too much. Poor health.
3, chicken hips contain carcinogens,belstaff outlet, do not eat well.
4, eat fruit after a meal is a misconception. Should be eating fruit before meals.
6, Do not drink milk and sugar, add eggs. Do not drink too much.
7, fasting do not eat tomatoes, preferably after meals.
8, woke up this morning. To drink a glass of water. Prevention of stones.
9, do not eat anything three hours before bedtime. Will be fat.
10, a small drink milk tea. Because of the high heat. High oil. No nutritional value to speak of. Long-term consumption. Easy to suffer from high blood pressure. Diabetes. And other diseases.
11, fresh-baked bread should be consumed immediately.
12, away from the stand. More than 30 cm away from the body. Never on the bed.
13,belstaff jackets outlet, every day, drink eight cups.
14, ten glasses of water a day. Bladder cancer will not come.
15, during the day and drink plenty of water. Less water at night.
16, one day not to drink more than two cups of coffee. Drink too much easily lead to insomnia, stomach pain.
17, eat less fatty foods. Because the have to spend 5 to 7 hours to digest, and to focus on brain blood to the stomach. Easy to sleep.
18, after five p.m.. Meal eat less, because the five points do not need so much energy after the body.
19,10 species will be happy to eat the food: deep-sea fish, bananas, grapefruit, whole wheat bread, spinach, garlic, pumpkin, low-fat milk, chicken, cherry.
20, lack of sleep will make you stupid, one day shall be eight hours of sleep, not older than the siesta habit.
21, the best sleep time is 10 pm. 6am.
22, no more than a glass of alcohol a day, because alcohol can inhibit the B cells produce antibodies to increase the chance of bacterial infection.
23, taking the capsules should be swallowed with cold water (be the first to eat), before going to bed 30 minutes before medication. Avoid lying down immediately.
24, Plum with anti-aging effect, panacea; anger impaired are advised to eat more.
25, hair loss factors: stay up late, stress, alcohol and tobacco, chicken breast. Hot pot. Greasy food. Heavy flavored dishes.
26, to help hair growth: eat more cabbage, eggs. Beans; eat sweets (especially fructose).
27, a daily cup of lemon juice, orange juice. Not only can whitening can lighten spots.
28, Apple is a motorcycle race, drug addicts, housewives standing medicine, a day before giving himself a clean lungs.
29, smoking, eating and vitamins (B-carotene as a vitamin-A), cause cancer, quit smoking as soon as possible. Is the most healthy way.
30,belstaff coat, women should not drink tea of five periods: menstruation, pregnancy, labor before. Production after menopause.
31, smoking is the most relevant lung cancer, lip cancer, tongue cancer, laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, also associated with bladder cancer.
32, alcohol causes cirrhosis of the liver. Cause liver cancer.
33, betel nuts can cause oral fibrosis, oral cancer.
34, food is too fine, the lack of fiber; contains a lot of fat, especially cholesterol, can cause stomach cancer.
35, food is too rough, nutrition is insufficient cause esophageal cancer, gastric cancer.
36, Aflatoxin in food. Nitrite kind of thing are carcinogenic.
37, do not smoke. Secondhand smoking.
38, moderate drinking, not to fight a long time. Do not drink.
39, reduce the consumption of salt. Smoked, grilled foods.
40, daily intake of fresh vegetables and fruit.
41, daily intake of grains and cereals high in fiber and beans.
42, daily intake of a balanced diet, but the volume.
43, the maintenance of ideal body weight. But fat.
44, to keep the law of life and movement.
45, to maintain a relaxed and happy mood.
46, the right diet: the morning to eat like the emperor, lunch like civilians at night to eat like a beggar

eggs avoid saccharin with food poisoning, eat dead
2, tofu avoid honey with water deafness
3, with fresh onions honey avoid eye injury
4, avoid potatoes Health and freckles with fresh banana
5, bulging with fresh beef, brown sugar, avoid dead
6, eels avoid dog food liver injury
7, celery avoid rabbits with the food off the hair
8, with fresh green bean dog avoid debilitating
9, crab with fresh persimmon avoid diarrhea, eat dead
10, goose avoid renal injury with fresh pear
11, cucumber avoid eating raw peanuts with the injured spleen
12, Turtle bogey amaranth with food poisoning
13, preserved eggs, brown sugar with water and vomiting bogey
14, avoid radishes with fresh ginseng debilitating
15, bogey persimmon wine with fresh heart, nausea, eat dead
16, bean curd with fresh raw spinach avoid stones
17, avoid chrysanthemums eat chicken deaths
18, carp avoid licorice with fresh death
19, lamb with fresh pumpkin avoid bloating unbearable
20, chestnuts avoid eating beef with numbness
21, bogey plum duck Eat Fat old and sick
22, with fresh raw potato liquor avoid stomach
23, avoid water with fresh pears diarrhea
24, snake avoid radishes with food it will die
25, snail eating more beans avoid gripes
26, mutton avoid eating more watermelon ascites
27, kelp avoid constipation eat onions
28, Western films Ji Jiu with fresh gastric perforation
29, pork avoid twists (plants) with fresh death
30, bird meat food allergies avoid bananas

Second, pregnant women, food Jichi

1, eat goat liver damage tire air
2, eat meat raw child sick
3, children eat more raw sore
duck 4 children eat raw bird meat freckles
5, eat more crabs easy abortion
6, children eat raw eel dumb
7, such as child Chijiu Raw mentally
8, such as eating raw tobacco children dementia
9, such as eating donkey meat raw dystocia

three children: should not eat

1, germination, blue potatoes poisonous to eat.
2,belstaff sale, fresh lily (day lily) poisonous to eat.
3, do not fry the green beans, lentils toxic, can not eat.
4, the old chicken head (more than 5 years beheaded) the big drug, can not eat.
5, tender fried liver, contain toxins and should not eat.
6, preserved eggs, popcorn, particularly lead, children should not eat
7, burnt food can not eat, eat easily after cancer. Fresh walnuts UFA lungs.
good lungs and phlegm honey, grape color Yue young people. Wei Huo laxative solution
banana, apple diarrhea and nutritious. containing calcium and sulfur
kelp, mushrooms contain cancer cells.
diuretic row toxin cabbage, cauliflower eat less cancer.

8, Black ginger are highly toxic, to necrosis of liver cells must not eat
9,belstaff jacket, raw soybean oil contains benzene, will destroy the hematopoietic system, can not eat.
10, long cooking with Asian X salt water, eating is prone to cancer
11, can not eat too hot food, easy to burn the digestive tract caused by cancer.
12,belstaff uk, can not eat undercooked soy milk, eat easy poisoning.
13, pickled foods contain cancer-causing substances, should not eat.
14, baking the chicken category, fish containing carcinogens, should not eat
15, persimmon persimmon flight susceptible to stomach stones, do not eat.
16, food additives, artificial vegetarian, spice, flavor, preserved eggs, instant noodles, luncheon meat, fried food should not eat.

four: salt and vinegar diet song

good anti-virus anti-inflammatory, kidney warm leek knee waist. phlegm eliminate flatulence
radish, celery can lower high blood pressure.
pepper to cold and dampness, onion spicy ginger for colds. inhibition of gastroenteritis
garlic, green beans the most wonderful hot weather.
pears good lungs and phlegm, stomach and kidney fresh dates.
blood beauty Yan tomato, egg puzzle nutrition high.
peanuts can lower cholesterol, melons, beans, swelling and diuretic.
fish can make milk, animal liver, good eyesight. several ebony
fluid nerves, lungs and UFA eat walnuts.
good lungs and phlegm honey, grape color Yue young people. Wei Huo laxative solution
banana, apple diarrhea and nutritious. containing calcium and sulfur
kelp, mushrooms contain cancer cells.
diuretic row toxin cabbage, cauliflower eat less cancer.
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #18
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

- Qzone log,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

2124000 2010 年 05 月 28 日 00:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
read more and more and more people.
Although you do not understand technology,belstaff leather, but you do not feel an idiot-style optimism has emerged yet?
wait,belstaff online, or the pain of a retail sound.
last wave,belstaff outlet, the third wave.
100 room for growth around a week,belstaff uk, set,belstaff sale, do not you. But it must rise to this location ensures Mody. I can not.

published cancel

| Back to logs list
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #19
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 635543464 at 07:48 on November 24,red wing heritage boot, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

tag maps to support the National terrible

published cancel

| Back to log list
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #20
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,red wing heritage

| Back to logs list

this log from the QQ Alumni Community (xiaoyou.qq.com),red wing shoe store, visit the Alumni Community>>

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote