Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #11
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing mens boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 459015806 at 23:06 on October 8,red wing shoes, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Utility Collection
Label IT forms photo name excel

published cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #12
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

,belstaff sale

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 646008776 at 19:38 on September 26,belstaff jackets outlet, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classic video
Label Collection jet shroud tomb monsters

published cancel

| Back to logs list
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:51 AM   #13
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes sale

| Back to logs list

1. a child is not the basic allowance, pocket money how to handle growth in a limited up? Then I thought of a way. His own pocket money is pooled and then stuffed under the mattress pillow parents, but also deliberately exposed some, let them see.
so later, my parents thought the other place where the change,red wing mens boots, and they began to put their loose change stuffed in there, then I can not withdraw principal, and then take it a little extra pay, as long as not holding, and they all thought it was the other took it, anyway, do not ask,:)
2. small group of children today, lie called the University told me that are broken, and finally ended 27 years of virgin career.
Congratulations, I XE's asking a bit detail.
result, he said, is at his girlfriend, and then the following quote the original dialogue ... ...
\X film ah \br> ......
instant freezing!
3. just got the license of the people like in their new cars labeled \Saw a guy today in the car on the road over cattle, above close to the \. .
4. Today, with color classes, we doodle chat. Students next to me on the road, said yesterday he picked up a puppy,red wing work boots, put the dog to pick to go home, but his mother not to support, and said the thing that we sprayed the whole class laughed, then said his mother can only raise our family an animal, you own choice!
5. just do not see a toilet with the paper,red wing motorcycle boot, it seems more recent cup yesterday, I am also the cup, looks more exciting. Like the first part and the guy, except that I did not did not bring paper, but it was dropped se a bit on the cook. The second half started calling, I was the Finance Department, a dozen numbers of people to me man, I can not let my female colleagues to feed, ah, the little girl to hit the front, so he transferred to the men, the results of a small women are very tangled ....... transferred to our chairman said the little girl in that moment, according to our hundred people to our chairman in the number, and the rest is all woman, tears ran, ah, long time, Our chairman Uncle remove me from the pit to the ...............
6. I live in 3rd floor,
children downstairs family has a small boy,red wing motorcycle boots, just moved, 4 years old now,
today from the same afternoon as repeater call: two small bee, ah, fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly ...................................
I can not stand, and opened the window and shouted: You! down! is,red wing shoes outlet! pro! which !!!!!!
3 seconds after the hearing: MUA MUA!
7. this morning received a Zhang excuse for a letter: \Wow, look at the tears came down and wept so, he took the note to find that: \
8. a man shouted themselves hoarse in the cat pounced Guiqiu cattle to his girlfriend to write poetry:
~ Guiqiu ZHANG Cui I love your poem beg you possession of the first guy in a beautiful
Cui Zhang poem appears to add that I love you
question: To appear in a poem the words I love you, ZHANG Cui Thank you Big Brother brother brother, sister, aunts and uncles were the dudes and babes ~! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~
answer:
Joe Smith drove to the northeast, hit.
Cuihua hold him to the hospital, okay. I say good luck really
Zhang, earned.
He said picking up a fat daughter, married.
mother passes him a letter, ill.
Cuihua not let his wife back, crying.
love to love to really trouble the draw.
you say this can be supposed, blowing out.
home after a break, too late.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #14
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:27 on September 18, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, usually late night. Will have stomach cancer. No rest for the stomach.
2, could only eat four eggs a week. Eat too much. Poor health.
3, chicken hips contain carcinogens, do not eat well.
4, eat fruit after a meal is a misconception. Should be eating fruit before meals.
6, Do not drink milk and sugar, add eggs. Do not drink too much.
7, fasting do not eat tomatoes, preferably after meals.
8, woke up this morning. To drink a glass of water. Prevention of stones.
9, do not eat anything three hours before bedtime. Will be fat.
10, a small drink milk tea. Because of the high heat. High oil. No nutritional value to speak of. Long-term consumption. Easy to suffer from high blood pressure. Diabetes. And other diseases.
11, fresh-baked bread should be consumed immediately.
12, away from the stand. More than 30 cm away from the body. Never on the bed.
13, every day, drink eight cups.
14, ten glasses of water a day. Bladder cancer will not come.
15, during the day and drink plenty of water. Less water at night.
16, one day not to drink more than two cups of coffee. Drink too much easily lead to insomnia, stomach pain.
17, eat less fatty foods. Because the have to spend 5 to 7 hours to digest, and to focus on brain blood to the stomach. Easy to sleep.
18, after five p.m.. Meal eat less, because the five points do not need so much energy after the body.
19,10 species will be happy to eat the food: deep-sea fish, bananas, grapefruit, whole wheat bread, spinach, garlic, pumpkin, low-fat milk, chicken, cherry.
20, lack of sleep will make you stupid, one day shall be eight hours of sleep, not older than the siesta habit.
21, the best sleep time is 10 pm. 6am.
22, no more than a glass of alcohol a day, because alcohol can inhibit the B cells produce antibodies to increase the chance of bacterial infection.
23, taking the capsules should be swallowed with cold water (be the first to eat), before going to bed 30 minutes before medication. Avoid lying down immediately.
24, Plum with anti-aging effect, panacea; anger impaired are advised to eat more.
25,belstaff jackets outlet, hair loss factors: stay up late, stress, alcohol and tobacco, chicken breast. Hot pot. Greasy food. Heavy flavored dishes.
26, to help hair growth: eat more cabbage, eggs. Beans; eat sweets (especially fructose).
27, a daily cup of lemon juice, orange juice. Not only can whitening can lighten spots.
28, Apple is a motorcycle race, drug addicts, housewives standing medicine, a day before giving himself a clean lungs.
29, smoking, eating and vitamins (B-carotene as a vitamin-A), cause cancer, quit smoking as soon as possible. Is the most healthy way.
30, women should not drink tea of five periods: menstruation, pregnancy, labor before. Production after menopause.
31, smoking is the most relevant lung cancer, lip cancer, tongue cancer, laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, also associated with bladder cancer.
32, alcohol causes cirrhosis of the liver. Cause liver cancer.
33, betel nuts can cause oral fibrosis, oral cancer.
34, food is too fine, the lack of fiber; contains a lot of fat, especially cholesterol, can cause stomach cancer.
35, food is too rough, nutrition is insufficient cause esophageal cancer, gastric cancer.
36, Aflatoxin in food. Nitrite kind of thing are carcinogenic.
37, do not smoke. Secondhand smoking.
38, moderate drinking, not to fight a long time. Do not drink.
39, reduce the consumption of salt. Smoked, grilled foods.
40, daily intake of fresh vegetables and fruit.
41, daily intake of grains and cereals high in fiber and beans.
42, daily intake of a balanced diet, but the volume.
43, the maintenance of ideal body weight. But fat.
44, to keep the law of life and movement.
45, to maintain a relaxed and happy mood.
46, the right diet: the morning to eat like the emperor, lunch like civilians at night to eat like a beggar

eggs avoid saccharin with food poisoning, eat dead
2, tofu avoid honey with water deafness
3, with fresh onions honey avoid eye injury
4, avoid potatoes Health and freckles with fresh banana
5, bulging with fresh beef, brown sugar, avoid dead
6, eels avoid dog food liver injury
7, celery avoid rabbits with the food off the hair
8, with fresh green bean dog avoid debilitating
9, crab with fresh persimmon avoid diarrhea, eat dead
10, goose avoid renal injury with fresh pear
11, cucumber avoid eating raw peanuts with the injured spleen
12, Turtle bogey amaranth with food poisoning
13, preserved eggs, brown sugar with water and vomiting bogey
14, avoid radishes with fresh ginseng debilitating
15, bogey persimmon wine with fresh heart, nausea, eat dead
16, bean curd with fresh raw spinach avoid stones
17, avoid chrysanthemums eat chicken deaths
18, carp avoid licorice with fresh death
19, lamb with fresh pumpkin avoid bloating unbearable
20, chestnuts avoid eating beef with numbness
21, bogey plum duck Eat Fat old and sick
22, with fresh raw potato liquor avoid stomach
23, avoid water with fresh pears diarrhea
24, snake avoid radishes with food it will die
25, snail eating more beans avoid gripes
26, mutton avoid eating more watermelon ascites
27, kelp avoid constipation eat onions
28, Western films Ji Jiu with fresh gastric perforation
29, pork avoid twists (plants) with fresh death
30, bird meat food allergies avoid bananas

Second, pregnant women, food Jichi

1, eat goat liver damage tire air
2, eat meat raw child sick
3, children eat more raw sore
duck 4 children eat raw bird meat freckles
5, eat more crabs easy abortion
6, children eat raw eel dumb
7, such as child Chijiu Raw mentally
8,belstaff online, such as eating raw tobacco children dementia
9,belstaff coat, such as eating donkey meat raw dystocia

three children: should not eat

1, germination, blue potatoes poisonous to eat.
2, fresh lily (day lily) poisonous to eat.
3, do not fry the green beans, lentils toxic, can not eat.
4, the old chicken head (more than 5 years beheaded) the big drug, can not eat.
5, tender fried liver, contain toxins and should not eat.
6, preserved eggs, popcorn, particularly lead, children should not eat
7, burnt food can not eat, eat easily after cancer. Fresh walnuts UFA lungs.
good lungs and phlegm honey, grape color Yue young people. Wei Huo laxative solution
banana, apple diarrhea and nutritious. containing calcium and sulfur
kelp, mushrooms contain cancer cells.
diuretic row toxin cabbage, cauliflower eat less cancer.

8, Black ginger are highly toxic, to necrosis of liver cells must not eat
9, raw soybean oil contains benzene, will destroy the hematopoietic system, can not eat.
10, long cooking with Asian X salt water, eating is prone to cancer
11, can not eat too hot food, easy to burn the digestive tract caused by cancer.
12, can not eat undercooked soy milk, eat easy poisoning.
13, pickled foods contain cancer-causing substances,belstaff uk, should not eat.
14, baking the chicken category,belstaff sale, fish containing carcinogens, should not eat
15, persimmon persimmon flight susceptible to stomach stones, do not eat.
16, food additives, artificial vegetarian, spice, flavor, preserved eggs, instant noodles, luncheon meat, fried food should not eat.

four: salt and vinegar diet song

good anti-virus anti-inflammatory, kidney warm leek knee waist. phlegm eliminate flatulence
radish, celery can lower high blood pressure.
pepper to cold and dampness, onion spicy ginger for colds. inhibition of gastroenteritis
garlic, green beans the most wonderful hot weather.
pears good lungs and phlegm, stomach and kidney fresh dates.
blood beauty Yan tomato, egg puzzle nutrition high.
peanuts can lower cholesterol, melons, beans, swelling and diuretic.
fish can make milk, animal liver, good eyesight. several ebony
fluid nerves, lungs and UFA eat walnuts.
good lungs and phlegm honey, grape color Yue young people. Wei Huo laxative solution
banana, apple diarrhea and nutritious. containing calcium and sulfur
kelp,belstaff leather, mushrooms contain cancer cells.
diuretic row toxin cabbage, cauliflower eat less cancer.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #15
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing mens boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1500308024 at 11:14 on September 16,red wing boots, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
label \
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #16
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff sale

| Back to logs list

2128234 2009 年 07 月 05 日 21:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World
tags such as commitment to ending the role of a man

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #17
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

As we know, Vibram Five Fingers shoes are becoming more and more popular in the world. When I first saw the Vibram Five Fingers,gold drop earrings, it was on someone else’s feet,tiffany sterling jewelry, and I didn’t know what they were called.
So what makes them special? The main concept is that it mimics running barefoot,tiffany bow necklace, which isn’t a new idea if you’re familiar with Nike’s lineup of running shoes. But,engraved bracelets, it’s a lot more stripped down and flexible than Nike’s versions. This means more stimulation and movement in the feet and lower legs,tiffany jewellers, which means more strength and less injuries.
Vibram Kso Five Fingers shoes is my first choice. Literally standing for Keeps Stuff Out,fashion jewelry online, it looked like a pair that suited me – until I realized that my size was out of stock everywhere. After a long, lengthy 2 month wait,bracelets on sale, the Bikilas were finally in stores, and I finally managed to order a pair in my US 41 size. The shoes came today,cheap gold earrings, and I’m glad I ordered quick,tiffany necklace and bracelet set, because just 1-2 weeks after they were launched,lighting and lamps, stores seem to only have sizes 46 and 47 left, if they even have any left.
Whereas in normal sneakers I use my feet to push off,tiffanys jewellery, with these shoes it makes it much easier to forget about my feet and really use my legs for strength and endurance. I’m confident it will continually improve my runs,diamonds studs earrings!
I took them out for a run and they were amazing. It feels so much more lightweight than traditional shoes, and it’s definitely a step in the minimalistic approach that I like about things. I like the flex that it gives me, and the ability to move my toes and “feel” the ground. I’m going to try them out for longer runs,backs for pierced earrings, and see how they perform. As of now though,silver tiffany earrings, they’re fantastic,diamond cufflinks, and I’m really excited about them.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #18
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33498 2010 年 11 月 28 日 08:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
CCTV \per bag) and dirty with plush toys into a plastic bag, the Department of mouth, shaking it vigorously dozens of buttons. out of the salt has become due to adsorption of the gray-black dirt.
advantages: avoiding the caused by washing plush toys knot. while salt and disinfection. quick saving.
principle: use of positive and negative ions of salt is sodium chloride adsorption on the dirt.
TELL: This method can also be used to clean the plush padded collar and stuffed the car with the small things like cushion.
2. egg yolk separated
clever way: the eggs reached the bowl, using an empty drink bottle top in the egg yolk Gently separate the egg white yolk can be easily learned.
Advantages: clean and sanitary than other traditional methods shortcut, if you temporarily do not have egg yolk, the lid can be covered with bottles, directly into the refrigerator.
3, Qiao drying thick blankets
Methods: blankets along the diagonal in the clothesline to dry, dry can greatly shorten the time required.
4, within the picture frame fixed
clever methods: one or several monkey rubber band on the back of a photograph can then press a good glass. yaw oblique vertical pendulum swing as you wish.
principle: the use of a rubber band increases the friction between the photo and glass. This method also paintings can be substantially fixed.
5, orange peel
clever method: This method seems to have been made, and I repeat it. with a steel spoon the orange pedicle dig, dig a spoon than slightly larger circle, and then inserted into the spoon close to the orange peel (spoons orange peel fit the curvature of the arc), forced open the skin can be a little bit. do not know whether or not such a clear statement, Oh
6, using How distinguish the direction of the watch (conditions: sun)
Methods: The time is divided by 2 to get the figures the direction of the pointer at the sun, then 12 points in the right direction is the north. For example, the two PM points or 14 points, only 2 of 7, the 7:00 position toward the sun direction, the 12 direction is north.
7, plastic basin cleaning
clever way: the rest of the tea to drink with gauze Pack up, dipped into the appropriate amount of cooking oil to clean, and then after a little detergent to clean.
advantages: Compared to the traditional scrub with scouring pads and other methods, this method avoids scratching the surface of plastic products. And plastic will scratch the surface uneven, is more vulnerable to the accumulation of dirt.
principle: the oil-absorbing,
8, stainless steel utensils clean
clever method: cut the cooking time without the carrot head After the fire to roast to clean stainless steel products.
advantages: not to hurt the surface finish.
Principle: forgot, hehe. seems to be little use of acidic roasted carrots it.
9, Qiao Eight meters
bubble method: the colored hard boiled beans and rice into the common thermos bottle, add water, place ten hours,red wing boot store, then poured porridge with ordinary pot or pressure cooker.
I This method has been used several times, and strongly recommended!!! very convenient, greatly reducing the porridge time. glutinous sticky glutinous porridge cook, delicious!!
10, How to wash the dirty mouth of the bottle fine
method: the fragments of egg shell into something, into the jar, heating water, shaking it vigorously, then washed clean.
principle: the use of egg shell to remove the friction lining attached to the bottle of oil and jam and the like.
11, open iron cap
clever way: the bottom of the bottle firmly with the palm can easily beat a few unscrew the cap.
12, egg white glass or porcelain How sticky
Methods: Using a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of egg white (egg shell after cooking enough to use the rest), applied to the glass viscosity and the two edges together two pieces of glass, squeeze hard, placing 24 hours to cement. The same applies to part of the cast off of the porcelain.
13, Popi shoes sticky egg clever children
Methods: Using a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of egg white (egg shell left after cooking The used enough), applied in the Popi children inside, you can stick better, and leaving no trace, not afraid of water immersion.
14, clever addition to the body of the electrostatic dry winter
method: normal wear The central location heel slippers Dier tie a hole with an awl, and then two thumbtacks were inserted from the soles of shoes and a small hole, so that the tip part of the meet. go out wearing a thick leather shoes Dier can pin suit, pay attention to the soles do not tip a one Waner.
15, fried bread pieces
How fuel-efficient way: first a little bread pieces soaked in a bowl of water into the pan after frying, fuel-efficient, healthy, look better taste.
16, skillfully fried dumplings
method: add a small amount of oil in the pan, a little heat, add a small steel steaming tray, fry the dumplings on top, even do not paste.
17, clever addition to clothing, sheets, etc.
hair on clothes, sheets soiled with hair like a small thing, hand-pick a lot of trouble, so many people buy in the supermarket that roller with adhesive tape to stick it in addition. There is a more economical and convenient method is as follows:
in a fresh film was used up roller (ie, cardboard tube) tightly wrap one end of the two most common rubber band, and then holding the other end of paper tube , the use of rubber band friction, hair and other debris can be wrapped around the rubber band on. Cleaned up after the rubber band down, and on the water can continue to use the wash.
18, skillfully keep tofu
bought tofu, it is perishable, can only be kept in the refrigerator up to two or three days, and easy to glue.
methods: the tofu on the salt water to boil, let cool, then with water and then put together on the crisper in the refrigerator can store at least a week is not bad.
19, Lin Qiao books and magazines over the water recovery:
is simple: as long as the pages are a little dry on the water, and then into the refrigerator freezer, can be formed after ten hours as new , a little wrinkle at all.
20, simulation jewelry protection
clever methods: jewelry before wearing evenly spread on a layer of transparent nail polish can be.
21. How do brooch
not in the thin shirt brooch, because of the weight of the brooch itself, often more obvious in the clothes left behind. as long as the clothes inside a little glue Brooch length greater than the white medical tape, not the upper chest after the town, it will not hurt your precious clothes. When we do not scarf brooch to the time, you can also use this method.
22. How to wear an old shoe laces
head with a long time tend to become loose, not to wear. At this point, we just cut a small treaty foil 1 cm wide, wrap tightly in the head a few laces circle, then shoes can be easily brought. chocolate and other snacks can be salvaged within the foil.
23. Qiao cut onions without cutting onions spicy not spicy eye eye
many ways, today introduced a new point The. method is very simple, that is, when you cut onions chopping board next to the points in the two candles. I tried this method, but also good, although they are still a little exciting,red wing boots, but it will not burst into tears, Oh.
24. Qiao
ginger ginger is not very good memory preservation, general practice is to put it buried in the sand. today introduced a more convenient way is to ginger cut into thicker the wire, with plastic wrap, put refrigerator freezer. remember that it was the freezer Oh! later used with the check can be. This method is also tested in onions. We can chopped green onion, divided into equal portions, the same into the freezer, with each cooking a packet. This will not save the rotten onion ginger listless out,red wing shoes outlet, will not affect the flavor, but also save time cooking time cut green onion ginger, why not?
24. Qiao steamed custard
custard smooth and delicate,red wing shoe store, nutritious, adults and children all love, but there is a small problem, steamed custard is difficult to clean bowl. as long as the steam prior to the inner wall of the bowl add a layer of thin oil, after stir well and then into the egg.
finished custard, can easily wash the bowl clean.
25, Using microwave oven is not hot
leftovers in the microwave heating time, in order to prevent water loss, we should cast a layer of plastic wrap on a plate. heating is completed, the dish will be very hot, we tend to use the microwave to get special gloves. but the soup is often dirty gloves, cushion cloth to come and collect it, without sanitation. today introduced a simple method: when the plastic wrap in the package, leaving the two sides do not pack, remove the hand-side when the two sides will not hot.
26, How to wear shoes with hard send off
shoes laces in the course of the campaign is easy to loose, brings a sort of a small disturbance. have a nice little coup can solve this problem: first, the two shoelaces moment, and then put a small nut, respectively, after can tie their shoes in accordance with the ordinary method. This method uses the principle of centrifugal force, layman's terms is the nut has a pull on the laces, so that is not easy to loose shoelace open.
TELL: This method is also applicable to other systems where the bag, for example, shut the bag with a rope, with a rope instead of buttons, clothes and so on. We can use imagination, the shape does not replace the other nut beauty things, such as colorful beads, plastic, crystal and other stones can be a variety of textures. not only to prevent the tape release, but also play a cameo role ingenuity Oh.
27, there are a lot of eraser to remove dirt
MM must have a lot of Bose home bag ah, ah what the shoes, these white things above how to do dirty, I'll tell you one that is simple and easy way to remove dirt clever.
that with the eraser, no matter what dirt can be erased with the eraser of a rub dirt, you may wish to try Oh, white desk, wall, sofa can use the eraser or something, and we quickly try
the other, a friend of the other other coup with his secretly, to tell you ah

storage of green beans to the summer, many people have the habit of burning Qushu mung bean soup, but the green beans is easy and insect , bought the green beans can be stored in plastic pots or plastic bottle, like the bigger bottles, eat the green beans this summer, also can be stored, you can save the arrival of the summer.
can be placed on the big Coke bottle, put it inside the refrigerator to keep better ~ ~ ~
It was also said to buy back frozen green beans in the fridge out a week later, the worm will not be angry
then add ten:
one egg shell with the oil cleanup in the bottle. Home installation soy sauce, vinegar bottle a long time there will be a lot of dirt, hands and out of reach, can be broken egg shells and placed inside the bear, plus a small amount of water, repeatedly shaking to be cleaned up.
two mineral water bottles with the eggs and egg white separation. The eggs into the bowl, a bottle of mineral water with a pinch flat against Danhuang gently suction to suck out the egg yolk to give it a try.
three clever cook green bean soup: Wash the green beans into the pot fry fifty-six minutes, while fried side rolling. Then put into a pot to cook, so easy to boiled, and beans and skin, regardless of home.
Fourth, how to bag the vinegar into the bottle? The bag of vinegar into the cup on the band, and then cut a small hole, and then further down the bottle is very easy, and no leakage.
five, boiled milk coup: the first to add a little cold water, then pour boiling milk, do not paste pot.
six, biscuits moisture: the family a long time to buy the biscuits will tide,red wing work boots, bad taste, put in a few boxes of sugar cookies, the problem is solved.
seven cups with tea scale on how to do? Use toothpaste to clean, convenient and quick.
eight, the battery anode coated with wax, anti-run electricity. We all know that bought the battery if not a long time, then it will naturally reduce the amount of power, using this method can effectively prevent the loss of power, there is experimental for the card, oh.
nine, at home, how to do bad scissors? If you compare the blunt scissors, and use it to cut cans, the more the more sharp scissors, with milled the same.
X. Qiao Jie plaster: plaster stick to the skin when exposed may be more pain, the moisturizing cream applied to the plaster surface and then exposed to a lot better.
01. cut onions are not afraid of hot eye: the onion before cutting the nose with a tissue block, and then cut the onion will not hot the eye tears.
02. brush fork recovery: points to the bifurcation of the brush into the egg inside the complacent after stained with a new look into the ventilation to dry out after.
03. Qiao cut lettuce Paper: cut lettuce,red wing motorcycle boot, when the skin around the outside of the circle along the white areas (bamboo ribs) cut straight down the line.
04. salt to clean broken egg: just sprinkle a little salt to the egg broken above the toilet paper over a minute later arrested and thrown away the broken eggs on the line.
05. How do Tags: first use a pen to write the word glass top, and then use transparent tape glue, and then peeled off the tape stick to the glass on the line.
06. Qiao carry cans: to find a napkin and put it twisted into a rope. Followed by the pull from the cans to go through, put sixty-seven tank no problem.
07. broken umbrella clever use: first remove the broken umbrella in the umbrella, then remove the umbrella and bad. Umbrella of the interface has a small hole with a pin or small clip and cloth umbrella to the interface connected to a piece of bone. Umbrella bone interface after both hands with a small clip or hanging clothes to dry, very good-looking shoes, but if you can not have an umbrella together, not of space. Umbrella is waterproof material, can be made into shower cap, sleeves, aprons and so on.
08. happy to eat watermelon: first watermelon cut in half down the middle, then cut down along the texture of watermelon, cut to the middle. The other textures are cuts to the middle, so cut into pieces of watermelon watermelon seed in the West rang on the surface, using a spoon to scoop out the watermelon seed on the line. Although there was not a watermelon seed are not, but comparable with ordinary cutting method a lot less.
09. chives Fresh: The two pieces of cabbage or lettuce leaves to wrap into the shade leek on the line, the principle is the fast evaporation leeks, cabbage and more water evaporates slowly. With cabbage leaves to wrap the words of leek leek is not easy to evaporate the water, and cabbage leaves can absorb moisture. The same method, can also be used to save the coriander.
10. How to wash grapes (20070527): Prepare a pot, fill it into a small amount of starch. Then pour in the water, as long as they swept over grapes on the line. Then rinse rinse grapes into the water back and forth, then rinse clean. This grape can not afford to wash the beads, and wash clean.
111. Smoke or prolonged use of dark nail polish, nail color will be a day with half a fresh lemon to clean, continuous removal of stains can be rubbed on the week.
112, life tips: reducing detergent foam tips: add a small amount of liquid to the washing soap powder, foam will be significantly reduced. If the laundry with a washing machine, you can put a cup of vinegar in the wash tank, detergent foam will disappear.
113, life tips: When taking tetracyclines, should not eat tofu, because tofu contains more calcium, with a brine made of gypsum contains more magnesium, tetracycline meet calcium and magnesium will react to reduce sterilization effect.
114, life tips: ball, loose meat ingredients ratio: ball or loose in the cooking of meat dishes, as long as at 50 grams of meat, 10 grams of starch, the proportion of spices, loose floss can make cakes, balls Ruannen.
115, life tips: In addition to tie on a clever wrinkles. Wrinkled a tie, do not iron flat iron can become not only beautiful, as long as the volume in the beer bottle on the tie, then the next day, the original to eliminate wrinkles.
116, life tips: Apply brown sugar, put your mouth for ten minutes brushing 2-3 minutes, rinse. Then saline water (water mixed with salt, alkali, 50 grams of food) brushing for 2 minutes. 2 times a day, 1 week off after the soot can
117, life tips: the waste rubber cap on the bottle to collect it, according to criss-cross position, the rows of nails in a rectangular piece of wood (nails to be nailed depression in the lid), it becomes a very practical washboard.
118, life tips: to make clothes fragrant: run out of perfume bottles, cosmetic bottles, etc. Do not immediately throw away, put them in the door is open, on the trunk or closet, make the clothes smell becomes very hot.
119, life tips: bacon put there a long time the acrid taste, cook bacon when you put in a white radish, and then cooking, then remove the pungent flavor. If only the surface of the smell of bacon, plus a small amount of vinegar and water cleaning can be.
120, life tips: do not watch the water carefully, can be called granular silica gel material and watch together into a closed container, removed after a few hours, the water table to disappear. Silicone can be used repeatedly.
121, life tips: Ganmian article, if can not find a rolling pin, use an empty glass bottle instead. Filling a hot water bottle with Article Ganmian can also soften the hard surface.
122, life tips: use the toilet to clear the agent when the Spirit: Spirit of bursts into the amount of toilet toilet seat up boring for a while, then wash with water, can keep the toilet open.
123, life tips: mosquito bite can be hot water bottle cover (about 90 degrees from the temperature of the hot water bottle) on the surface of the skin friction and 2-3 seconds, then picked up consecutive 2-3 times, itching will disappear .
124, life tips: to be ripe banana in the refrigerator storage, make fresh bananas in a long time, even skin color, which is also as fresh as ever.
125, life tips: Using 84 disinfectant: laundry, clothes and other vulnerable white cotton fabric dyeing, dye clothes can be soaked to the diluted disinfectant 84, the use of the bleaching, but also your clothes as it is.
label method of plastic products at home with coup CCTV Time
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #19
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 07:28 on July 6th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

one, each on a successful school bus, there is a death-defying drivers. -
-
Second, school space is like Barry sponge, squeeze squeeze always have. -
-
three squeeze is an objective necessity of the development process,belstaff outlet, for example, you find an apartment in the five mountains crowded car, down the road a Station, to teach four had to squeeze. -
-
IV curse: \
-
five, the first step on the bus was, after stepping on it on the person. -
-
six, not see who on the bus, sat down last is the winner. -
-
seven, on the school bus, to Mrs. Wang, a drink soup, all the pain this life are forgotten. -
-
nine,belstaff jackets outlet, love is like school buses, but how hard can not wait wait. Love is like school buses, sometimes almost have to watch it away, love is like the school bus, thinking that they caught up with how they can not make it on that. -
-
ten, marriage is like the car, only to find on the school bus is a tragedy, a kind of helpless. . -
-
XI, has been heard that Land Rover is NB, he probably never heard of school buses it. -
-
second, if in ten million to buy 30 school buses, each loaded 100 people, digging card, make a killing ... (in fact, want to squeeze you from others and being squeezed) - \p>
-
thirteen, when you think life is too mediocre, too boring, went to school buses squeeze squeeze it,belstaff online, it will let you know the beauty of life. -
-
XIV, the world's most remote distance, not the ends of the earth, not life to death, but I stood in the school bus door, but you do not squeeze the car. -
-
fifth, catch the bus is included Sanda, judo, wrestling, etc. decathlon, said school bus is the most difficult test examination are passed? belt,belstaff jacket, Kau. ... Grand Slam tournament could get there? -
-
sixteen, this world, only time and hard to squeeze school bus. -
-
seventh, a fifty-year-old grandfather, \,belstaff uk, did not get the driver's license is the only Chinese agricultural school bus driver's license,belstaff leather, driving to the Chinese farmers dream of my life ��\
-
nineteenth, school buses, anything is possible. -
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #20
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34115 2010 年 12 月 12 日 01:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Stamp World
access the data from this site ---- on December 9, December 10,red wing work boots, December 11 consecutive days,red wing shoes outlet, \increase the \,red wing boot store, a wise choice!
country has invested heavily in expertise and specialized printing equipment,red wing shoes, organize the country's top design experts, technical staff focus on research, special gift for the 55th anniversary of the masterpiece: \finally published. Because of the \the world is well deserved national Zhenyou, not by blowing,red wing sale, by speculation,red wing heritage, by the wrong and \
Riverside
Ten Years Zhenyou
today do not buy
regret to white
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote