Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #1
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road
Default 紧急招募去玉树志愿者

一、招募时间:,belstaff shops
2010年4月14日--2010年4月30日
二、招募条件:
本次组织救援行动是社会各界爱心人士自发组织参与,期间产生费用一律由个人承担,belstaff jacken
1、赴玉树先锋小组(20-30人):
(1)20岁以上,限男性,身体健壮,belstaff sky jacket,体能好;
(2)脑外科、医疗急救、骨科医务工作者;
(3)有相关救援经验优先、退伍军人、野外生存优先;
(4)自备高原反应药物(防毒面具)、手电、雨衣、雨鞋、帐篷、睡袋、暖衣服、常备药品、《通讯工具》、镐 、锨 、《冲击钻 》蓄电池 、氧气袋等.特种工业手套;
2、物资募集组:
(1) 有优秀的组织、协调、管理能力,belstaff london;|
(2) 有物资募集工作经验者优先;
急需物资:
药品:一线缺药品清单如下:
胃炎干糖浆、奥美拉磋肠溶、西米替丁、西地碘含片、雷尼替丁、 5连针、美宝烫伤膏(需求量结合实际情况不需要大少量即可)、三氯消毒片、酒精喷剂、维C银翘片、霍香正气 液、筋骨伤喷剂、 枫蓼肠胃片以及医疗器械;
‚物资:紧缺帐篷、棉被、棉褥以及生活物资;
3、供心理疏导咨询组:
要求:有心理咨询服务相关经验;
工作内容:需服务于医院、灾民点、社区和学校;关注救灾人员和受灾人员提供心理援助;
三、联系人:韩秋实(郑州)电话15538384444

玉树县基本情况简介
玉树藏族自治州简称王树州,位于青海省的西南部,belstaff zipper jacket,土地总面积为26.7万平方公里。平均海拨4000米以上,最低点3510米,最高点6621米。全县辖 七乡两镇,62个村民委员会,262个农牧业生产合作社。2005年末全县总人口为89309人。西宁至玉 树距820公里,belstaff leather jackets,目前山上有积雪。
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,red wing work boots,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day,red wing heritage boot, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan, sister,red wing motorcycle boots, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing sale, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick,red wing boot store, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything,red wing shoes outlet! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

Moved ruthless,red wing motorcycle boots, ruthless nice - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 11:54 on February 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

see you before you turn off any music. -
-

-
-
The song is called \-
She is not singer, this song just for her favorite person is her boyfriend and for the singing, -
Now, the girl had died. In fact, nothing special about this song, -
but many people see the comments section of this song, plus lyrics, are some sad. -
hope that this girl is still in heaven so love their loved ones,red wing heritage boot, -
a next life, you will be happy ...... -

-
lyrics -
; ; the last time I closed my eyes before -
- I want to say I love you
- reluctant to give up in your arms
- millions of words my heart has not said to you
- I do not want to close your eyes and make every effort
- can no longer meet the farewell
- can not be with you but do not forget
; ; you promised me you will live on -

; ; go first to the good far away -
- can not be with you not wait to see the sunrise dawn
- it is not easy to erase all memories
- life and death decisions should not be too upset by the day
- the last time I closed my eyes before the
- reluctant to give up in salute you

; ; the last time I closed my eyes before -
- reluctant to give up in your arms

; ; I will always love You -
-
-
】 【last story behind this song: -
-
feeling very good with a pair of young lovers -
both parents are very satisfied with each other -
ready to graduate to get married -
While Middle School
school near -
school medical -
check out the girl's blood protein abnormalities -
go to the hospital after
-
found she was suffering from a rare genetic disease invisible skin -
more serious skin disease more -
like baby skin, like -
Finally, because the skin is too
-
muscle and blood vessels can not afford to internal pressure and stays crack -
Although it can not cure
-
but the boy and both parents -
have asked the girl to hospital -
if not treated and we should try living a little longer -
When the doctor to determine the lives of girls less than a year, when -
girl like all the fear aside like -
not put himself in the ward but not people -
but every day the boy and his family out for a walk to see sunrise and sunset -
It was at that time she began
diary -
record to become depleted over the past day and time -
When a girl first and then write the man went out -
girl was found -
described by the text -
overwhelming majority are with her and the boy that had happened -
boy has become an indispensable part of their own -
So the girl decided to stay
a gift to the boy -
Swan Song Jing
birds -

-
the past several weeks -
music make words fill -
Quotations to find a friend to help
Song -
into the cream has been sick for the blind girl -
skin, throat strong point will hemorrhage -
but they insisted on their singing -
came out when the U disk -
girl and he asked for euthanasia -
said start planning to do this -
it and said the boy to accompany her to her sleep -
said before going to sleep on the boy to say a word -
After the lights go out
surgery -
boy out -
girl's mother took the boy to the U disk -
boy,red wing work boots, after listening to -
and his mother said -
girl finally said to him was: -
\
But I am not afraid -
because you sleep with me ...... -
I Love You \
-
because girls like to watch the sunrise -

So the boy decided to go to places all over -
sunrise every place will have to give that girl -
2008 in early -
according to the boy in a mountain sunrise,red wing heritage, when -
fell into mountains -
was found when the body was decomposed bear -
However, there
photos -
red are still full of clouds, sun warm -
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-
-
heard this song will be liked by chance. Hear sad. -
I remember reading a
reproduced,red wing mens boots, ah,red wing boot store, to cherish every person around him, -
lost, do not come back! ! -
-
-
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff leather

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 791820218 at 2:07 on May 16,belstaff jackets outlet, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary finally found the courage of the boy,belstaff jacket, the girl said: \Smoking not only hearts speak
colder girls 『
not even retain the expression of what kind of lover
give me pleasure? 』

Boy finally after a long time could not help saying:\to answer, I'll stay. \to me? \
only a paper covered with writing under pressure in the warm Milk Cup
the first line, let the girl sank through the
\do not allow me to pick only reason
you are always using the computer typing

the program was a big mess and then facing the keyboard,belstaff uk, I want to keep your fingers
cry to you finishing process
You always forget your keys out
I want to keep your feet running back to you you open the door

love traveling in their own cities are often lost
I must keep my eyes and show you the way
month (good friend) to our body when
you always cold, stomach ache
I also keep your belly warm palm
you do not love to go out I'm afraid you will suffer
I want to keep on the autism
footer catch your mouth You always stare at those lonely

eyes ruined the computer is not too great
I wait for you to live well
old

nails you to help you pull your hair chagrin

took your hand at the beach to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and soft sand
tell you a flower color
like your face ...
youth
so I'm not sure people in more than I love you before I do not want to pick the flower
... \In the paper the formation of crystal flowers
)
wipe the tears, the girl continue to read:
\Please open the door I was standing outside

carrying the milk you most like to eat bread ... \Children
will only twisted her hand in front of the bread Akira
I think this is love or happiness of a quiet life
surrounded by a number of extraordinary love

always be eager to ignore the passion and romantic at heart
love! Many in both parties were negligible due to the action in,belstaff online,
never fixed pattern
only love
can be any one form of bland
flowers,belstaff coat, romance is just floating
shallow surface embellishment of life beneath them
Barbara is our life.
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33988 2009 年 07 月 05 日 09:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: life feeling
; the world is actually very simple, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
the relationship between people is very simple, very complicated distribution of the points of interest, only the intrigues, infighting.
simple life, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life,red wing work boots, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu, get rid of the noise and confusion.
world have great beauty, and simple get along; life with great fatigue, in the complex at the reservoir.
people, a simple pleasure, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult,red wing sale, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple,red wing boot store, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while, now watch the clouds, I think, very far when you look at me, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex,red wing shoes sale, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well, deep, clarity, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes, a person can look up in the end one, but not because he is too simple, not profound, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao,red wing shoes outlet, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate,red wing heritage, with this world's cold, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
simple, is to leave this world the beauty of life forms; and complex, is the desolation of life will never be able to salvage the dream.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #6
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33988 2009 年 07 月 05 日 09:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: life feeling
; the world is actually very simple,red wing shoes sale, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people,red wing heritage boots, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
the relationship between people is very simple, very complicated distribution of the points of interest, only the intrigues, infighting.
simple life, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu,red wing motorcycle boots, get rid of the noise and confusion.
world have great beauty, and simple get along; life with great fatigue, in the complex at the reservoir.
people, a simple pleasure, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple,red wing shoes online, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while, now watch the clouds, I think, very far when you look at me, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well, deep, clarity,red wing boot store, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes, a person can look up in the end one,red wing mens boots, but not because he is too simple, not profound, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate, with this world's cold, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
simple, is to leave this world the beauty of life forms; and complex, is the desolation of life will never be able to salvage the dream.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

; the world is actually very simple, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table,red wing shoes sale, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
simple life,red wing work boots, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu, get rid of the noise and confusion.
people, a simple pleasure, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while,red wing shoes outlet, now watch the clouds,red wing shoes online, I think, very far when you look at me, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well, deep, clarity, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes, a person can look up in the end one, but not because he is too simple, not profound, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple,red wing heritage, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate, with this world's cold,red wing shoe store, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #8
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 59869600 at 20:53 on September 7 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
a person no matter how intelligent, more capable,belstaff outlet, how good background conditions, and if people do not know how to do it, do something, then he is certainly the ultimate outcome of failure. Doing things is an art, it is a science. The reason why many people are commonplace life, it is because he lived a lifetime do not understand how someone who is. -
everyone living in the real world, all eager to succeed, and many people with lofty ideals to dream, to pay a lot, but get a little, and this can not but arouse people's food for thought: you can not say they are not hard, not hard, you can end up nothing why is the outcome of it? It is worth every one of us to seriously consider. -
the surface, it seems very simple way of doing things, who will not? Is not the case, for example, when you are a teacher, your wish is a good teacher subjective, but in fact they are not students; you to do business, your subjective desire to make big money can be chosen to lose this. Despite these surface phenomena, identify the crux of the problem, you will find a way of doing things is really difficult to master science. -
so to speak, is a way of doing things in real life involves learning all aspects of a single study from any of the aspects, can not see the whole picture. To master this knowledge,belstaff coat, grasp its essence, it must be refined on the real-life summary and draws some law of universal significance, it can be rules to follow it, rather than fan then no threads. -
read a tactic, good enough for your life! -
First, social interaction tactics -
teach you to make contributions -
(a) of the \
life skills only \-
1, not arrogant -
2, proud not to carried away -
3, do not have the ability to boast of -
4, do not choose to ask people -
(b) \
interaction with others, make friends to be friends, on the snobbish Fenhua, it seems not too demanding, when the \More bearish, some look on, life will suddenly see the light, gusto the. -
as \-
1, civil use -
2, Dankan life, kind of life -
3, indifferent Ming, Mo for the fame and fortune block our sight -
4, reduction of heart desire to satisfy mind -
(c) of the \
do not know how \-
\-
1, save the living from the start -
2, \
3, to guard against abnormal frugal: mean -
4, No Country For dyeing, frugal and to keep Germany -
(d) \
to do a personality, give yourself the confidence! Break on their own path to success, a better future comes from self-reliance, do not bow to any authority, with efforts to find a part of your self-esteem. -
man named Li Shi, their closed! -
1, self-reliance, and success about -
2, alone product life attitudes -
3, with the self to challenge authority -
4, since the trust you truck the wind -
(e) \
born in ceremonies, to be a polite person. Polite person would be a man, it was fate, many friends. Polite person would do things, focus on image, cultivated, not enemies, success in every way on the road. -
1, courteous -
2, courtesy, politeness -
3, pay attention to etiquette dress, giving a good impression -
(f) \
be a person of integrity and be a good person healthy personality, the subject of reverence. To be a selfish person and do things Qi Xin, Yin disease prevention capacity, and success missed. -
1, have behaved, do not impose on others -
2, jealous person is the Founder of taboo -
3, not to deceive your heart, in itself is a delight -
II Image tactics -
teach you character and elegant -
(g) \
give yourself a lever long enough and hope turn to Earth. -
to set your life a voluntary, goal trees, tree idol, down to earth, sense of need to develop a successful, first determined, and then with a date. -
1, degree of virtue within their means, to mark the conduct -
2, be determined, interested, there is hope -
3, successful culture awareness: determined to King -
4, establish the idol, to change their -
(h) \
everyone should treat time, has to be punctual. Shape their own image, the modern concept of time can not be separated. Reasonable arrangements for their own time, effective use of their time, punctuality, unfortunately, do not delay. -
Remember: Time is money. -
1, a second value than gold -
2, do not ignore his spare time -
3, stealing other people time, equal to murder -
4, according to the importance of work, more effective use of time -
(i) \
more effort, we more chance of success. Numerous facts have proved: the shortest way to success is hard work. Do not just pay lip service, not indolent, ground Lured on my own, paid off! -
1, the shortest way to success: hard work -
2, more effort, more opportunities -
3, diligent action, rather than handling that -
(j) \
earth person,belstaff jacket, real work. Any one of his hands in his pockets all who could not climb the ladder of success. Give the impression that a real image, to add a touch of his success lay a solid foundation of reality, to themselves. -
1, dedicated, successful man of action protection -
2, to every good work -
3, his hands in his pockets who could not climb the ladder of success -
(k) \
are designed only constant, I have perseverance. -
you live in an era of knowledge explosion, if you are a genius, you do not become the unfortunate focus; If you extraordinary qualifications, please do not pessimistic, as long as you are determined to do good thing, you can be successful. Young people do not give the impression of a ramshackle image. -
1, put all your eggs into one basket -
2, versatile, nurturing trained \
3, specifically, to disadvantage into advantage -
(l) \
life long, and short-term, the key on the steps. Human Jungle, workplace cause a lot of interest, a lot of temptations. Aging and are not afraid of much, everything should be more than think twice, afraid of ten thousand, afraid of the event. Once the stretch the wrong hands, the wrong,belstaff leather, wrong, in reputation, in business, in the image Jie You do not save the crisis. -
\-
1, do not the wrong -
2, then you want a good \
3, do not act in haste -
Third, self-improvement tactics -
teach you to save the fate -
(xiii) \
life difficult, hard work, in the face of difficulties and resistance, to enhance the self, not to point the \If things are forced, and should be bold enough to say \time. -
1, rejection is an art -
2, the me, do not polite -
3, bristle of power -
4, thick-skinned man, scalp hard work -
(xiv) \
the owner of a seafood restaurant chain is the fish market is likely to practice beach had children, and the original owner of a shoe store may be a shoeshine. Yuzuo big, big money, we must first do small things, make a little money, lend a willing small profit. From subtle to start with, the first sweep of a house, then sweep the world! -
1, a house does not scan, how can you sweep the world -
2, little things do first, make a little money -
3, a nail change a person's life -
(o) \
Little Sparrow, Feifei jumping, racing against time, constantly looking for food. Life is also the case, the face of fierce competition, only to forge ahead, be a good pioneer, the next goal when the goal, to take risks, dare to battles and hoping things, after all, are slim. -
1, does not meet the existing achievements -
2, determined to pursue, not submissive -
3, and your spirit can not throw, the success is sooner or later -
(xvi) \
self-improvement, courage and knowledge necessary to go beyond the self. What is beyond? Beyond is to eat crabs, is innovation. Innovation also means adventure, danger and seek so-called rich. Like people think, and do not do to others, first in the world, is thinking of conversion. -
1, first in the world -
2, breaking the rules of creativity -
3, abandoned as I can get miracles -
4, reverse the offensive and defensive way of thinking -
(xvii) \
Poor people want change, change to solution.ʶʱ����Ϊ����, general engine change by the hero. Not a path to success, why hang in a tree it? Seize the key to success, the East West light does not shine, whether it is black or white, it is important is whether it can catch \-
1, cleverly transformation strain -
2, All roads lead to Rome -
3, success is communication, there is only win through -
(xviii) \
to commend someone else, like the food as alms to the hungry beggar. Throughout the ages, I do not know how many people, with the silver tongue, changed their extraordinary destiny. Speaking humor, find a common language ... ... a \-
1, psychographic find topic -
2, flattery is the best \
3, to succeed in life, humor and wit -
4, \
Fourth, interpersonal tactics -
teach you to win friends -
(xix) \
interaction should focus on the future, forgive and forget. To forgive others is the best way to treat yourself to your enemies and angry, burn your own. Doing things, not too narrow minded. Welcome to Wikipedia, by a generous heart! -
1, forgive your enemies -
2, a man of tolerance, tolerance succeed -
3, happy to forget, forgive and forget -
(xx) \
in the sea, if we do not want isolation, you learn how to get along with others now! Big woods, what birds are, does not require all the people you like, but not what the world's most cattle people. -
and for you Well, we should remain level with each other, we can give face. -
1, for the benefit of others, for their future careers
2, you give people to stay face, someone else to do something -
3, wife of the Road, also, and also intellectual -
(xxi) \
how many people trust you, how many times you have a chance of success, \Believed to be a force of personality, friendship goes beyond money, is to understand, is to enjoy, is the overlying water, irreversible. So, true to its word, line must be fruit, can help the busy is to help, but not easy to promise! -
1, help is help, not an easy promise -
2, credible, and principled man -
3, do prior life, the first man to win the trust -
4, the credibility of the cornerstone of life and death, friendship -
(xxii) \
\Interpersonal relationships, mutual benefit and reciprocity. To help others, that is, human credit card for their savings, particularly in people impose on the occasion of trouble helping hand to save distressed hero in hardship. Really helpful, the rewards speak for themselves. -
1, to help others make a fortune, his dipping -
2, good wind power, by the ladder can be almost impossible -
3, seizing the opportunity to pull people one -
(xxiii) \
people to face the tree to the skin. Human existence in society, to play various roles, especially in dealings with each other, requires a certain dignity to support, this is human weakness. Knowing this, can understand the \-
1, to Conceal for the boss taboo -
2, in front of the losers talk about your pride -
3, respect each other's \
(xxiv) \
human well-being, inconstancy of human relationships, usually through common friends. Make friends then friends, not instant success, friendship and investment, should take the long, cold temple worship, Yaki-Yaki cold stove, at ordinary times, even a few words of greeting, is also making friends. -
1, more leisure time to burn incense, when anxious people to help -
2, friendship investment, should take the long-term -
3, the temple worship cold, burning cold stove, make misfortune Heroes -
V. Rebate Due tactics -
teach you more relaxed and happy -
(xxv) \
the face of setbacks and difficulties, bearing in mind Churchill's famous quote: \For the final victory, should persistence ambition, the humiliation being faced and persistent pursuit, not stop until one reaches one's goal! -
1, profound knowledge, resistance to loneliness -
2, who laughs last, laughs best sweet -
3, persistent pursuit, never give up -
4, not stop until one reaches one's goal -
(xxvi) \
man has confused things with a difficult \Problem-solving by the head, brain produces thought, so think angry, in a surprise place easily solve the problem. -
1, the cleverest housewife can without straw -
2, from the \
3, the power of thought -
(xxvii) \
to get rid of the plight of people and things, which inevitably requires people to be obsequious inevitably ask for help, but look to the future success, even if the same as the cockroaches should be at the expense of living, feng shui, after all, times change. Lend a hand with the give way bent, resilient to bend for the extension side to hero! -
1, the same as the cockroach life -
2, postures, in front of a road -
3, you respect my foot, I respect you ten feet -
4, low-level people, \
(xxviii) \
\Calm among the plight of the decision is often the best solution, but also a kind of calm and wisdom to wait for change, Luanzhongqusheng! -
1, sat in the back seat managers chair -
2, heart Ning Zhisheng, intellectual trouble into -
3, calm the heart from the Yi -
4, tolerant about parties for the outstanding personality -
(xxix) \
There is no absolute happiness, and only refused to happy heart. Life is short, with every pull bow, crossbow,belstaff jackets outlet, as \Remember, success is starting from the smiling, life things do not always eighty-nine, no music, create their own fun, learn to easily solve the problem. -
1, a successful start from the smile -
2, learn to create happiness -
3, relaxed and happy to learn to solve problems -
4, There is no absolute happiness and only happiness would not mind -
(xxx) \
life rely on themselves and, yes, the sky will not fall in your lap, sit back and wait starved to death, but that does not rely on does not work, relatives, friends, classmates, fellow villagers, is a \Three disaster six difficult to rely on the keep, keep not rely on the creation of conditions! -
1, let a friend be your patron -
2, out distressed by the villagers -
3, relatives of relatives, further and further pro -
4, Dream of Youth, the Kaokao a -
six unbeaten life tactics -
teach you life, brilliant -
(xxxi) \
learn owl, an eye, close one eye. You say I'm confused, in fact, I'm not stupid! More than just changing things, business is difficult, ruining fast, people say that water is clear there are no fish, no police were to Christians. In fact, the self-preservation, of great minds are often Dayu, smart person and more able to live \-
1, stupid people smart I, -
2, do not think they smarter than others -
3, doing things not too seriously -
4, who is a hero? -
(xxxii) \
really a hero, why shortness of breath, start to finish, side is undefeated! Forbearance to preserve one, and forbearance Nengcheng Shi, tolerance is a great wisdom, Dayong, an even bigger blessing! Tolerance is a thick, black bear, bear villain,belstaff online, forbearance tyrannical, and forbearance of the world finds it hard to do, do not do mild-mannered fellow, as a matter too hard for ordinary people. -
1, tolerance is a quick response Tai Fook
2, do not do mild-mannered fellow -
3, undefeated life, ninja invincible -
(xxxiii) \
Jiuli rivers and lakes, sophisticated human person stuck a \Withdrawal is a strategy, retirement is a kind of exchange, but also a means to survive. A good philosopher, said, \
1, as wrong as hard regardless, consider backward in every way -
2, refused to compromise, is refusing to success -
3, untouchables, hide under the covers from the -
(xxxiv) \
radius of a man, smooth and slick; successful work, everything goes. Unpredictable people, always best to hold back, there are at leisure, you can look \-
1, radius of a man, a complete work -
2, made her second child, do not do the boss -
3, human sophistication that article, life skills Yuantong careful speech -
(xxxv) \
\Have at home, the workplace and so can not escape a \-
1, long and short term first, near no risk -
2, Guo Ziyi Pingtui maid free scourge -
3, mountains and the countryside when farmers Fan Li rich life -
(xxxvi) \
Living life in a drama, you Changba I play, whether you will play, to see you will not be installed. Easy to charge a hero, play the weak difficult. As the saying goes, good deed goes unpunished, not afraid of thieves afraid of thieves misses, when you do not have the strength, please hide your talent surplus! -
1, deliberately refused to yield good -
2, use \
3, success requires the Cheat Death and pretend to be defeated -
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #9
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

340826 2009 年 12 月 28 日 03:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
(a)

I guess, \
first invented the word, may be given for his affair with a perfectly justifiable excuse for it

in the past, fireworks woman, more talented woman. Can be beautiful and Yitaiwanfang, non-scholars such person is none other than
Ya passengers traveled the Quartet, famous Silk ink left verse, courtesan's boudoir is their resting place, no soft words, Hong whine temperature and brush, paper can not do it just like judge the
facilities in the past is the case, today is no exception, most of the writers is more than a mistress of the poet, as if no such excitation, they lack the passion to create
Man who
play scholars, but not quite 30, they have families
for \
but without passion is not literary creation, so to find a new passion for creative power. And this search for an excuse to have a sense of the word, so \Love is an impulse to stimulate the imagination, is a fresh and will only fuel

has been said: used to love 3 + 2 + 3 + family responsibilities 2 = marriage.
I agree. It must be said, love the composition in which the marriage will gradually fade and slowly retreated from the 3, 2 or 0, while the share of share of intelligence are associated thickening of grace, fill up, so successful was 10, If love is not love cut and fill,red wing sale, then inevitably lead to cracks

(b)
women jealous, mostly for people who love jealous,red wing shoes online, even if sometimes they are jealous over the , are also understandable.
and men jealous, jealous for the loved ones do not have to say that since. But the men will be jealous for a MA, it is true what is a horse
child? MA is the desire to meet the lower body props, man never would MA as people, just as props or toys. You see, men in particular like to play the game like men in order
wild woman did not come home night after night, night after night playing the game as a child did not come home, is indeed similar to the. Happens, play games, mostly boys easily fascinated
do not think the physical play, is play. A lot of people play the romantic, it is such a high-level senior games
game is a kind of talent to play a little culture. (Because no comparative cultures see things the nature of things, very few visual association with the word games to go)
senior games,red wing motorcycle boot, including a scene in the film imitate the love scene - subconsciously, to a higher level of awareness is half the time, and even went so far as the letter is false as true, but in the end or \Led the women because men like it when outsiders misunderstood nice little wine with their own secret, even from this appreciation of the misunderstanding in the eyes of jealous envy for a self-satisfied. So now the city a lot of pub-style restaurant, like many couples rely on a small window facing the street location of the (appropriate to be jealous envy)
with most men want to drink wine, do not too much, need something to mess not fascinating. It is best to drink for dizzy atmosphere would say, the last man lying crying arm,red wing shoe store, the calculation done by half.
man patted her on the tasty pulled straight out of the hair, but scattered: Do not cry, a good sister, I actually hurt people, but I am stronger than you are nothing more
then, men are crying. He began to cry even more sad that things slowly ... ... to ... ...
\Men are very good at grasping the essentials, and is a natural actor
women than men are born stupid,red wing work boots, do not deny this
woman may remember the same boat brother
and this brother, the students the next day asked him: What are you doing last night, the phone is turned off
brother said: reliable, real taste of TM is not enough,red wing shoes sale, this time I believed, 18 is not necessarily pure. Kill me, home meal swearword by his wife, think about the true worth
remember who said it: a man, to whom was willing to book at least a value
woman said, ah, do not be silly , ask the man his money, ask for him to save
can not blindly believe this, but this is essential because of
Although men and love, for love of a woman
men, will also love.
but he truly loved, or that will give him more benefit of the woman, that is a long-term benefits to his woman - after all, or even care of his own (people there, all that)
The care of yourself, then either a small angry man who will not give money (to also fills small favors), to give the long-term must be given together with a woman - this woman is either his wife or a concubine, but never short-term lover (long-term lover = concubine)
to do Valentine's lover, is how easy it can be closed transactions
thirty-two days but, love, it is necessary the test of time, not a month or 2032 , you know so and so really love you?
I hate some people say: I do not f ¥ ck the
love, so easy to fall in love with it? So easy to not love it?
so easy to \
do not expect everyone will have a \

tag literary man of passion MA concubine
Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #10
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 459015806 at 23:06 on October 8,red wing shoes outlet, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Utility Collection
Label IT forms photo name excel

published cancel

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote