Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 285751246 at 19:34 on August 24th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Boutique collection
have thought this thing switched from a graduate student! She saw this comic, I feel very good,new balance mens, I think we should think after that, especially when we complained!

first cartoon, each person carrying a heavy cross, in the slow and difficult way ahead!

way, a man suddenly stopped. What is he thinking!

he thought, God, ah, this cross is too heavy, I can cut a piece of the cross!

So he cut
hands up,In fact,,new balance shoes,珍惜你爱的人和爱你的人!

go up after the cut is indeed a lot easier, he could not help speed up the pace.

walked and walked this way! Walked, he felt that the cross shoulder is still very heavy, heavy!

He prayed Road, God, ah, you let me cut a length, and I'll go easier!

So,new new balance shoes, he cut off part of it!

thank God, so, he felt more relaxed!

so, he effortlessly went to the team at the top. When other people struggling to carry something in a row, he was easy to hum ditty!

Aha,new balance outlet! Unexpectedly, suddenly appeared in front of a deep and wide gully! Groove there is no bridge, there is no way around. Spider-Man or Superman did not come out to rescue him ...

people behind slowly catching up, they take with their own cross to bear in the ditch, causing the bridge, leisurely across the gully.

He would also like to do the same. Unfortunately, ah, his cross was cut down long before a large portion of the bridge can not be made to help him across the gully!

Thus, when other people are to move forward towards the goal, he can only stay still,心随春韵舞, downcast and repentant ... ...
life on the road each of us are burdened with various cross the difficult forward. It may be that our study may be our job, perhaps our feelings. However, it is these responsibilities and obligations form part of our existence in this world of reason and value. So, please do not complain about the heavy learning, work and labor of the feelings of burden, because the real happiness,new balance 574, is fighting the result, did not experience profound suffering, we will not experience the joy of hearty!
everyone saddled with their own cross, indeed is the case, everyone in the comic book, are burdened with their own cross, and when the gully there, they also can only use their own cross to bear across the gully and move on.
so: the road of life, some dark, our only crossing; some pain, only their own experience; some lonely, enjoy ... ... only their own life is not shortcut!
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links