Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
bethn0nln

Thumbs up Prada Leath Logo Tessuto Nylon Hobo Bag Handbag Br3265

Current bid: 349.99 Click here to buy Prada Leath Logo Tessuto Nylon Hobo Bag Handbag Br3265 on eBay You are bidding on Prada Leather Logo Nylon Handbag BR3265 Chic, sophisticated hobo-style bag from PRADA is a must-have! RARE &amp; HARD TO FIND!!! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!! 100% Authentic Guaranteed!!! This is the ideal bag, combining the practical ingenuity and the laid-back eye-catching design. Prada hobo bag features durable <a href="http://www.wholesalelove.org/cheap-abercrombie-fitch-af-handbags-bbags1589-salemenwomenc-p-4643.html?zenid=hburbr45ei4q9gd0f5fa1ptdt6"><stron g>Cheap Abercrombie Fitch A&F Handbags BBAGS-1589 Sale,MEN|WOMEN|c2010 for MEN|WOMEN|cheap|wholesale|discount</strong></a> black nylon body with tonal logo-embossed oversized patch on side. Perfect addition to your collection of designer handbags! Style: BR3265 Color: Bleu (Dark Navy – looks almost Black) Material: Tessuto Print 1 (Water Resistant Nylon, Leather Logo &amp; Trim; Custom Nickel Hardware) Dimensions appr.: 12.5″W (at the widest); 7.5″H (highest); 5″H (at the middle); 2.5″D; 10″ handle drop Exterior: Zip top closure; Adjustable leather handle with buckle strap; Leather patch with embossed logo and white stitching; Leather piping and trim. Interior: Fully lined in Prada signature fabric; Zipped pocket with leather pull tab and metal logo plate. The item has been gently used and in a good, clean condition. Comes with Authenticity Certificate Cards, Logo Fabric Dust Bag, Logo Plastic Bag. We accept PayPal and would like to receive your payment within 7 days of the Auction’s end. If this isn’t possible please contact us to make arrangements prior bidding. Shipping &amp; Handling within US via Priority Mail – 9.99 <a href="http://www.wholesalelove.org/juicy-hand-chain-juicy8958menwomencheapwholesalediscountbu-p-12170.html?zenid=12276mknssa5moja99tts4ejf0"><stro ng>Juicy Hand Chain JUICY8958,MEN|WOMEN|cheap|wholesale|discount|bu201 0 for MEN|WOMEN|cheap|wholesale</strong></a> (with tracking #) S&amp;H to Canada via USPS Express – 29.99 (with tracking #) S&amp;H Worldwide via USPS Express – 34.99 (with tracking #) Due to the value of the bag, shipping Internationally only via Express Mail! Multiple orders will be combined into a single Shipping &amp; Handling cost and insurance will be quoted at the buyer’s request. Each additional Item is shipped at a reduced cost of 50% off of the first item’s shipping cost. Additional S&amp;H charge is added over highest price shipping on order. Shipping &amp; Handling charge will apply to postage, processing fees, packaging materials and my time and it is not negotiable. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. We are also not responsible for any custom delays. I promise outstanding customer service – I care about each transaction and guarantee quick shipping! Customer satisfaction is my first concern, I treasure your business and your feedback. If you are not happy with your item or received a package that has been delayed (although rarely, but most likely is due to delay by postal service) or for any reason, please always remember to communicate with me prior to leaving a feedback. Communication is very important, and I always try to respond ASAP. If your item is faulty I am happy to offer you a replacement. In the event that your item is no longer available I will happily refund the purchase price excluding S&amp;H. Any faulty item should be returned within 7 days. Please note we do not offer refunds for change of mind for the purchase, so please read descriptions carefully. We are always happy to answer any questions about our auctions, so please email us anytime prior to the auction’s end. THANKS FOR LOOKING! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! On Jun-04-07 at 16:59:20 <a href="http://www.wholesalelove.org/wholesale-cheap-breguet-watches-bwatches1855-onlinemenwomenc-p-16897.html?zenid=n2pcrimkpt6porr55rvp8doac4"><stro ng>Wholesale Cheap Breguet Watches BWATCHES-1855 Online,MEN|WOMEN|c2010 for MEN|WOMEN|cheap|wholesale</strong></a> PDT, seller added the following information: On Nov-12-08 at 14:49:38 PST, seller added the following information: Click here to buy Prada Leath Logo Tessuto Nylon Hobo Bag Handbag Br3265 on eBay! Current bid: 349.99 Available NEW at AMAZON

Sponsored Links