Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
mill90771
Captain

mill90771 is on a distinguished road
Default 6 -year-old left-behind children talk about ideals

According to information released by National Bureau of Statistics, 2009 annual national total of about 230 million migrant workers, including migrant workers to leave the local out about 145 million people.
station people are really much, I pushed faster and aunts scattered.

car from the county but also to Zhengzhou, where there are train to Shenzhen.

-year-old before he saw Xu Hui (still the source of the junior partner) cried my mother, I also want to mother. Grandma told me always pointing to photos, this is the mother, is still the source of her mother in Shenzhen.

said the grandmother, then come back.

grandmother to wash my clothes, I was very sad. I want to wear new clothes to see Mom and Dad.
aunt to the mother on the phone, she kept saying, good!
County, Zhengzhou, the car go really old, I spit shake. I called my grandmother, I do not want to go.
I sat crying on the sofa, clothes washing my clothes to see her mother. Grandma said that we buy, buy new ones.

I want to fly to Shenzhen, a second

mother to see me, so my aunt took me to the village cafe.
peasant workers, the married majority. In other words, a large number of children of migrant farmers to stay at home with their parents far apart, under the thoughts and pain.
lunch eaten, the body sweating, and my aunt always gave me the fan, I'd fall asleep in her lap.

before, as the high cost, he did not dare let his son come. Now, he do in a supermarket sales, the wife a clerk in a factory, the two month's income of ten thousand small. No worries about his son's school fees, and no answer can be sent to school, he and his wife, a busy, all vain care home.
got into a car, and then one hour will be able to see the father, mother still working it, but at night with my father and I will be able to pick up my mother got off work.
finally saw his father, the scene was exciting as we imagined.

is still the source to find her mother
I want to go to my parents, and the car is sitting spit

In fact, I do not want, I want my mother.
five years old when my mother wrote,
Mom and Dad every day I called and asked what I like toys, they do not ask me to learn.
diploma even if you do not return to this school,handbags for less, too far from home, and I want to go back to school.
Chinese Commercial News reporter Shi Caiying / Wen Tian Zhongyu / map

south to work with the Chinese New Year wave, this time the whole south is 3 years old to 15 years of age, who the south, is for parents to work together with the South.
he wanted to be a pilot, like flying planes,

Guangzhou Station is really big, bigger than our town.
the mother said, work is really busy, the factory is not granted leave, she wanted my aunt took me to Shenzhen.
Shenzhen too far, I do not want to go, but also left the grandmother.

aunt said her mother from getting closer.

I jumped off the sofa, with my aunt went to the village to buy a new pair of shoes. Mom said that Shenzhen would I buy a lot of new clothes.
Xu Xu ran home, ran back to tell me that your mother is not true, that video, she can hold you?
7 14, we reach the station had.

I like Shenzhen did not want to back
I said do not want to go to her mother voice breaks
few days later, my mother gave me to get all sorts of stationery and toys, as well as a letter written to me.
I cried.
more people on board, did not put the foot in children. My aunt came to a slightly larger place with children (Department of smoking), I eat the rainbow in that sugar, grain and grain to eat, or not to place.
aunt had not slept,ecco shoes for women, afraid of losing me. Grandma said that if I lost her, she would not go home.
in Henan, with nearly 300 million children left behind this.
can I still get up very early every day to study, will not question my grandfather, and sometimes he would not, I'll have to go to school ask the teacher. If the father and mother in just fine.

finally saw his father, he revealed Qieqie eyes, but also back a few steps left-behind children like him, we Henan has nearly 300 million
This is the story of a mother looking for.
mother said I did not understand

same time, the Zhengzhou airport to fly unaccompanied children, the average number of pre-summer day, from about 2 surged to more than 12 per day.

two years, my parents say to call back every time, every time, said busy, come back.
first time I saw my mother, I was three years old

because they rent the place to go a good way, we put him on the father's car, but he always refused to sit, he has been holding the hand of her aunt.

we did not buy a seat ticket, my aunt said that we have to stand overnight.

I lost my aunt to get home a

story behind the numbers
not seen them for two years.

7 13, Chinese Commercial News reporters Quan Chenggen and Zong Anyang children left behind will be pro-Jiang Shangyuan south.
into the province of Chiang said he believed his son grew up to understand that they have been out for his hard work. Diploma of the loss did not eat, he is most worried about his son's education. But each call, he does not dare to ask his son to learn, for fear his son weariness.
to see them all the way to put his car on fire hot, crowded, bored, sleepy and hungry, no complaining
Mom and Dad do not come back is for my money, so I can buy the plane, with the grandparents to find her mother.

She took a lot of food, clothes.

we imagine there will be hugs and tears. But finally meet, there is still a source in the eyes of Qieqie unfamiliar feeling. See my father at first glance, he went up, washed my father laughed, said nothing.

out of the window there is a lot of tall buildings, I like tall buildings. Aunt asked me if I do not want to return. I do not want to come back, and there are tall buildings, no mosquitoes and flies, but also saw the plane. But, I would like to grandma.
I like new clothes, I called out

recently, Zhengzhou railway station, bus station every day so far a number of pedestrians - they are taking a trip is the first time, and some looked excited, but not always smile on their faces.

to go or not? I think that it could not sleep. Morning, I said to my aunt, I went to.

reporter's notes

character file Jiang Shangyuan 6-year-old first grade

Qieqie sad that people look
7 月 13 day, I get the train to Guangzhou, Zhengzhou.
not angry I asked my grandmother, my grandmother say angry, I was the smallest class, consider a third has been great.

this time last year, just learned how to write Jiang Shangyuan to the far south of the mother wrote that they want to mother.
to hear I do not want to go, Mom voice changed. She may really be too miss me, I would like her.

I called my mom wrote to tell mother, is still the source to her, yet the source you want new clothes, you want stationery, comic books, colored pens.
next day, my mother has called, or would like to see me.

and aunt got up very early to the village by car. From our house to walk to the village, the village a car can go to the county.

too many people, this corner is no air conditioning nor fans, pretty hot, but also nothing playable.
have not seen her mother for two years

I was very young (8 months), my parents went to Shenzhen. See the first real memory of my mother, I was three years old.
he was prepared to buy a house in the county seat, let his son go to school in the county, the county's education better than the village. Now go back, he was somewhat reluctant, now pay social security for his unit, in the future I could do retire.

a few days, talking to the mother (now know that my father, my mother sent the video.) I ran out and told Xu Xu, my mother can be beautiful, new clothes for a change.

dark, rainbow candy have got left a few grains, can not eat, I want to give Mom and Dad leave. But I really very hungry. It took another two stations, was carried around the crowded car carrying rice, my aunt bought me a copy lunch.

night my mother took me to the park to play, she told me a lot, but what she said I did not quite understand.
7 月 12 日 we went.

seen the Father, the He also stepped back, or directed at Hey Dad laughed, said nothing, nothing is called. To call mom at work, only

However, I still like her mother.

aunt said, find a place to eat, sit car to Shenzhen to find her mother. Had long been hungry, but I think as soon as possible to his mother.
I love my mother, she can be beautiful.

of the car and waited for a while, my father came, saying my name, has been laughing at me, and I followed behind him, and finally home.

may really want to get off, I go back, I still want to find her mother.
His name is still the source, this year it was 6 years old, and mom and dad working in Shenzhen have not seen each other for 2 years

from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen, a small yet the source has been entangled in the back and go between. Like Mom and Dad, want to grandparents, he said seven times along the way
father said, my mother brought a gift to give me after work, let's at home waiting. More than 5 pm,brown nike air max, my mother finally back.

my final exam this year, a third test, I'm afraid of my grandmother angry.

I learn every day, I wanted to be a pilot, so the second will be able to fly to Shenzhen.
something that day, but my aunt, my mother and I have not seen the.
aunt said that if I do too want to leave back a few days.

day before yesterday, my mother called again and said to me.

how can my mother still does not give the source say that? I asked Grandma. Grandma did not speak, tears.
letter,air jordan 1, she says that she also like me, so I'm at home listening to my grandparents,nike running shoes women, then what toys you want to write to her.

Henan 300 million orphaned children left behind his childhood love
mill90771 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links