Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
ghset66606

Default tod's sito ufficialetod's scarpe uomotods sito uff

Feelings of maternal love: An Peifeng Source: Luohe Fifth Grade: Third Grade Update Time :2005-8-31 mother is beautiful, gentle, kind and dear. Motherhood is great, respectable, eternal! Motherhood is a wonderful song, pull everyone's heartstrings; maternal love, is a lyric poem, a warm heart for each child; maternal love, is an immortal article, touching the hearts of every reader! Maternal love is rain, nourishing all things; maternal love is the shade, bringing cool; maternal love is a deciduous, decay into care; maternal love is the snow, dotted with the world!
I was young and not too deep maternal feelings, the boy may not be good Taitailielie to feel that the delicate love. So, after that a glass of milk to get up early, go to school when the word, cold weather clothing `````` thick pillow next to the occurrence of a repeat, repeat the flow from my heart, then himself, had felt all numb are taken for granted, even tired of my mother - she was always in my ear Gap will be because of my ignorance and numbness produced. Since then, my mother and I would like to be placed in a dark world, as one can see who. Until that day, a meteor across, becoming dark and unpleasant to go!
exam section that is one of the first two days on Sunday, some friends invited me to go play up in the morning after I told the story to my mother, no matter how I pleaded, my mother never agree with me leave the house half a step. Her mother was angry, said about the exam, so I'm at home a good review, not only of playing `````` I want freedom, I can not stand it seems to me that non-human life, coupled with my willful, I decided: runaway! I do not pay attention while her mother, secretly ran out of the house, and decided not to go home! Out of the house, walking in the street, feel the air is fresh, ask yourself, suddenly feel so great! However, this feeling did not last long, darkening sky, walking on the road, from time to time there will be little brother, sister in kindergarten under the leadership of their parents home. Suddenly, a hint of sadness into my heart. I want to go home, but I did not the courage to go back. I walked in the street, suddenly looked up, I go back, I have the courage to Mengen, so I lingered near the door at home. I see every household in the bright lights, the light was so tender, imagine they must get together with family eating delicious tasty meals that `````` accident, I saw a familiar and anxious figure, is the mother! I want to cry, but I did not. She was looking for me, I saw her, saw her anxious face, heart full of sorrow, heartache and remorse. I hid in a corner she can not see me watching her, anxious figure that gradually blurred, no longer blind to the `````` clear when the front of the world once again, that figure disappears, only sad that the introduction of light and cross-flow of vehicles. Is late at night, the lights went out every household, only lamp in the middle of the night against the background of a more eye-catching! Wind, and chilly into my heart, I own one silly standing downstairs, great inner conflicts. Eventually, I could not stand, and ran upstairs,tod's scarpe uomo, rang the bell. The door opened, my mother standing in front of me, to find his mother at the moment, I'm shocked! I could not believe my eyes: only one day, like old-year-old mother, her beautiful eyes have become red, I know my mother will cry! After I entered the house, my father a very relaxed tone, said: floods as they rush out as I plunged in her mother's arms, that moment, I felt but never too familiar feel for the warmth. I know, that motherly love!
maternal love is a philosophical implication of the article, we need to read quietly,tod's sito ufficiale, quietly taste `````` stop and think quietly, we will find: maternal love, a human remain constant topic. Motherhood is like an idyllic, Youyuan pure, and elegant light; motherly love is a landscape painting, carving Qianhua wash away, leaving fresh and clean; maternal love is like a soulful song, melodious and Qing Yin shallow sing; motherly love is a burst of warm wind, blow Su flake, bringing endless spring. Regret no historical epic and engaging, no shock waves of the sea Kazamaki reversed, maternal as a spring rain, a Qing Song, softly,tods sito ufficiale, long distant.
article entry: admin Editor: admin previous article: the feelings of the heart
next article: Forward's footsteps 【Font: Small Big】 【Comments】 【 ],[

Sponsored Links