Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
h6nhgfom

,la gear originals

| Back to logs list

62986 2009 年 09 月 05 日 20:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
1. I have not smoked cigarettes, is lonely! -
2. Do not cry at my grave and dirty way of my reincarnation. -
3. my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated. -
4. has been used to review the entire youth are youth, but also the whole life to doubt life. -
5. is that Zhang, a computer at home you press the CTRL + C, and then in the company's computer and then CTRL + V is definitely not work. Even if the line is not the same article. No, no, more expensive computers will not work. -
6. If you flowers, after the cattle dung are afraid to pull it! -
7. I thought you were number 1 and 3, the middle, did not think the two of you are still the number 1 and 3 combined. -
8. 45 ° looking up to others of their choice, to 135 ° looking down Xiuguai others see you. -
9. you save enough for four five, I can save enough for four five, we can go to Bureau of Civil Affairs married. -
10. I face my father expressed his views regarding fat: no Han's life, have a Han's disease. -
11. I thought that I was the cliff of a flower, then I, but a sea of a slag. -
12. Now you call me, because you do not know me, so after you know me, you will beat me. -
13. Stones tells us: those who truly love the last all gone, all the final mix are reunited. -
14. If you do not often encounter setbacks, it shows you do not very innovative - Woody. Allen -
15. people will always do not know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after. -
16. only the neck, such as death of the fetus-like bones of the body is distorted, in my opinion went so far as to be broken lily. -
17. the past, people ah do not sorrow for my death if I live you can not live ????- Robespierre who epitaph -
18. Since the Shenzhen Development Bank launched the advertisement piece of intellectual \ -
19. nonstop miss, easy to live up to, unknowingly stranger. -
20. \
21. wet dreams often fall on the grasslands in the sky -
22. broadcast gymnastics now :????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? -
23. \ The upper half of it from \ -
24. The girl,la gear shoes, wearing a really cool, long relieve inflammation is true. -
25. The girl, first of all, a generation gap between us, then, you have no milk (green bar) channel, you say, how we communicate? -
26. for the most sad song? Best answer: \
27. \>
28. before I do not believe right and wrong, confound right and wrong, see Yu, Zeng, Lotus River, I believe. -
29. telephone the Pan Wuqi 90 million overdraft, killed man sentenced to 3 years; automatic teller machine withdrawals 170,000 Pan Wuqi malicious, corruption, sentenced to 10 years, tens of millions. - Wonderful China. -
30. to a temple, a monk enlightenment about: Donors donate some money it,la gear womens shoes, three hundred five hundred in all lines. Replied: It did not take so much money, next time. Monk answered: can credit card. -
31. \
32. and so feeling the aftershocks, like the other girls love lover, feared and he does not come, afraid that he recklessly. -
33. At that time I was to find information and girlfriend, suddenly jumped out a window, very yellow, very violent, we have lights to shut up. -
34. I can resist everything but temptation -
35. others say I look naturally inspirational! -
36. Once there was a child, said, killing I do not sleep. He was then killed. -
37. telling lies will always be exposed, the wind always be exposed to wear a wig. -
38. people always want to do some good ghost know, do some bad things always think that ghost do not know, we are too difficult for the ghost of the -
39. I am sorry, you cheap laugh. -
40. Lei Feng did not go down good, but Everything Diary inside. -
41. liar too much, not enough fools out -
42. the world's most terrible two sentences, one was, \ p>
43. I am sad, I used my hand to show the most beautiful to him, he is far away to see the scenery. -
44. junior high school physical education teacher, said: Who dares to wear the dress to my class to fine her upside down. -
45. ago, the world is such a mess, a small woman how mixed it; now Well, a small woman such a mess, how the world mixed with it? - Yin Lichuan says -
46. the man called Simon mounted woman, that woman loading man it? - Chun Bai -
47. I have a crystal heart, but they thought it was glass. -
48. Behind every successful Altman has a silent beaten little monster. -
49. a good woman like gasoline, once you have had power: the bad woman is like air bags, once the crisis had to spend. -
50. love makes you see the world through a man,la gear police, bad love makes you abandon the world for one person. -
51. people can not put money into the grave, but people with money but it could go -
52. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about it, some people can never really seen it. -
53. This is the world's most remote distance, not the ends of the earth, not life and death, parting, but I was in the country, but do not know what country in the event. -
54. lonely is somebody to talk to when no one is listening; someone to hear you, but you impress! -
55. Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately - the last he killed the all students. -
56. If a man is like the old lady's teeth, how much is true?! -
57. \
58. 2008 too normal, all is not normal! at this critical moment, the Chinese soccer team to come forward and prove to the world: Chinese soccer team is still normal! -
59. You gave me two options, but it is a conclusion. -
60. choose their lovers to choose and match, if you do not have to choose a match that of your own respect, if not at least have to admire that you can choose a mate. -
61. I promise you this gave people who eventually left me only a brilliant expression, rather than the brilliant life. -
62. In addition to the city of ######ual impotence of men, is love and incompetent men, in addition to these two, only, woman. -
63. He said: \
64. Zhou Xun in \ -
65. What is life? survival is unscrupulous alive. -
66. now is not your life, play with your future life -
67. a person's death is a tragedy the death of millions of people are just the statistics -
68. Some people, from the way his movie character will be able to see him to see art films continue to fast forward, watch A (green bar) films continue to be suspended. -
69. one minute how long? It depends on what you are squatting on the toilet inside or outside in the toilet, etc. -
70. My dad said to me the most moving words: \ .. \
71. in the past about a friend is a friend not to ask someone else, and now have to ask someone is not gay. -
72. not what you do not laugh, smile powder to fall! -
73. I saw grandma painless three-minute TV ad abortion drop after the anger, said: \
74. Professor of Polymer Chemistry at the podium speaking: This is a eunuch, we gave him by a methyl it again. ... -
75. Shitai, you are my heart's magic, Pinseng away from you the closer to the farther away from the Buddha ... ... -
76. true wandering and wandering is, you do not have to go back to the place. -
77. Life is like a vulgar piece of French literature and art, no climax, no eroticism, with subtitles at all. -
78. born great, died in the flower the next! -
79. my epitaph: chatting, providing night-site service. -
80. with a cigarette, wandering...... -
81. our biggest rival, not a third party, but the years -
82. I most want to be your teeth. because. At least you do not have me. you will hurt. -
83. to see the bus in Chengdu as the victims and perpetrators, Shanghai is very envious of, how much they want to say that the victims of that building workers are tearing down. -
84. smile at you, merely polite -
85. subway ads: crowded? Buy a car now! Taxi ads: block it? Subway ride it! -
86. I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world. -
87. Life is a one thousand lotus, since I refuse to bloom, then I will also refused to wilt and scattered -
88. A: just left of my period. B: Well, recently bought the ticket is not good, right? -
89. 4 years did not see his wife,la gear, and she gave birth last year, big fat guy ... I really want to go home to see ... ah. -
90. a sigh Beijing: Beijing subway really crowded, pushed on Monday pregnant women miscarried. Shanghai people are not cut, said: Shanghai subway can be called squeeze that last year pushed a girl pregnant. -
91. thought that I would die of liver cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer or oral cancer, doctors told me do not want to hand cancer has advanced. -
92. a woman asked me, with her how. I said she was innocent,la gear walking shoes, even if a hundred years old will live to be a virgin. -
93. \ -
94. like a vagina-like grin up. - A translation of a novel. -
95. reply as the answer to the difficulty of the teacher ###### the night before, the quality of life may be. -
96. all is not normal this year, but only Chinese football more normal. -
97. Even if is bull feces, but also met the day beetles. So you need not to worry about today, there are too many of their own. -
98. to figure out his life's script?? not your parents sequel to the prequel is not your children, but not outside the articles of your friends. -
99. people are not smart, but also learn from others bald. -

Sponsored Links