Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
wtixh112

Default Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 Microsoft 'Red Do

Wired Journal;s December cover story on Microsoft Chief Sofware Architect Ray Ozzie is now on the net.I thought it captured nicely Ozzie;s difficulties in winning over the “old guard” inside Microsoft, while pushing ahead with his new agenda. But the part which most intrigued this Microsoft codename watcher was the bit about from where the codename “Red Dog” emerged.One of my readers postulated that “Red Dog,” a k a the Microsoft Azure cloud operating system,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, got its name from either “a mine in remote Northwestern Alaska” or the Red Dog saloon, “a historic landmark in Juneau, the capitol.”Dave Cutler, one of the Red Dog architects, claim the origins of Red Dog were quite different. From Steven Levy;s Wired tale:“Another indication of the rebel nature of the project comes from its codename. “The official tale is that we are just like Red Dog beer,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, and I;m sticking with that,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010,” (Corporate VP of Cloud Infrastructure Amitabh) Srivastava says.“But Cutler is more forthcoming: “We were visiting Hotmail,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise,” he says, “and there was a really seedy strip joint in San Jose called the Pink Poodle. I said, ‘Maybe we ought to name this project the Pink Poodle.; Everybody said, ‘Oh, God, we could never do that.; And then somebody said,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, ‘Red Dog,; and we all said, ‘What a great name.;”The cover line around the Wired tale is “Can Ray Ozzie fix the house that Bill built?” I don;t feel Ozzie is trying to fix Microsoft as much as he;s trying to change inside perceptions of what;s important, as properly as outside perceptions of the company. What;s your take?

Sponsored Links