Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
9786lxhl

Default People all lose merely treasure

folk forever lose merely treasure ,Women's Air Max 95, do no be fearful of prologue their favorite human , should not fail to mention I adore you , do not let anybody apologize that they have the chance to ... ...
One night, two a determination to destroy up the sweethearts , are negotiated.
girl man eyes red and swollen cold look at his friends , he gave a list of written just handed to him :
bookshelf ----- I bought .
Frame ----- I bought .
timer ----- I bought .
----- I bought a seat .
of these items I will be removed.
boy looked at , picked up a pen from the table , lying on the table vibration pen cancer writings ,Nike Air Max, gave her a piece of periodical :
quilts ----- free.
wardrobe ----- free.
thermos ----- free.
phone ----- free.
2 hundred letters ----- free.
numerous shuttle ----- free .
with you , a standing ovation you ,Men's Air Max 97, so you ----- free.
you love shopping ,Women's Air Max 90, I ran approximately with chopsticks ----- you free . All of the on
complimentary salute move .
entire the clothes , flowers ----- free .
there because you misgiving , joy as you ,Women's Air Max 2010, these are free.
ahead of increase up to your true love namely still free.
see later the girl , tears and equitable a good accumulation gradually freed ; She lowered her brain , smoking a cigarette nose , and then raised his brain and looked at the lad alternatively the chilly ,Air Max 95, said: I chose , yet also move !!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22125883 2010 年 03 月 11 日 02:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Professional Life
oicq2ooo
source has crab
Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retirement reflections

If this article does not share with you, that was my fault.

share this article if you, you did not read, continue to make detours you do not blame me.

If you read this article, do not read only half the time you say, that you have is a

If you read, you find this article only talk about the great truths of your life experience that is not enough, you need to pass this collection, a few years out of touch the wall, head Poxue flow and then back,mbt shoes, read, and you will lament your ignorance.

If you read, that makes sense, then shelved, to continue into the crowded subway, still with his own ideas yesterday to think about their own future, your life will continue to repeat the situation yesterday .

If you read, think it was a coming man, on the advice of your life and you are willing to tell you his thoughts to guide their future life, in terms of your success is not difficult, difficult is whether you can use this article, the idea has been to spur their own.

If you read, think it was a elder in his life time to write an article for your advice, that you already have something similar life experience, as long as you continue to work Albert achievement is not difficult, the difficulty is if you can put your own life experience and share it?

decision depth of experience, knowledge and breadth of the decision. Your life is it?

I.

on work and life I had an interesting observation, foreign companies are more white-collar workers aged 25-35, very few employees over the age of 40, or three-year-old foreign employees are high-spirited, but foreign companies around the age of 40 the manager is very embarrassing. I've seen around the age of 40 mostly foreign managers have quit, jump to last most of the private enterprises, for example, Jun Tang. The success of foreign workers is largely the success of the company, not individual success, Siemens, than those of the United States great, but does not mean that Siemens managers stronger than the States United States the owner can even say far worse. And into the foreign companies often do not understand this early, 90% of his success due to their ability, in fact, foreign companies are not random, general manager of China will change what a great impact performance. Well, the question is, when these managers more than 40 years of age, they become very high salary requirements, and can in fact they are not so outstanding, as the foreign company's boss, how would you choose? Some are just not high salary, to a bit of competent and energetic young man, some, why should we use you?

from the above example, can actually track to see our work, two or three years old when the pressure of living is still relatively small, the body is still relatively good, above the better parent body, the following has no children , no mortgage and no kids to college, when a foreign white-collar workers is still very bright little, and earn more than enough flowers. But man, after all, to marry and have children, after all, will grow old, to 40 years old, older parents, we should see a doctor to take medicine, to some people care, they have to pay a mortgage, to have basic decent life, to raise a child needs at that time ... ... how much money is enough to spend that counts. So, look at work, look to put a little bit further, who the moment of high and low who can not say what.

From this point on, I do not agree too much emphasis on the first job's salary, but no need to compare with the first job's salary, which is just out of middle school students is common. Normal about 35 years to work, which is like a marathon, and marathon real difference is that no professional athletes in this competition, everyone is only one chance. To know that there are not many people even insist on the end, most people finally come to the end, only a few people are running across the finish line, so at the beginning of time, grab a leading position and not much meaning . When he first entered the community into the 500 if the company would be able to get the 3k-6k / monthly wages, and some special technical personnel may be able to 8k / month, the problem is, 5 years later to get the number? Estimated 5k-10k is quite a lot. Although the high starting point, but the increase was limited, and that the young people behind the growing pressure to catch up.

two days ago I asked one of my sales, you will one of these things are new for 2 years to learn, but required new salary is only your half of that time, how do you do?

career as a sporting event, a preliminary, semi final and final. Just when we all preliminaries into the community, most of the strength of the average person is, at this time that serious efforts to make people stand out a bit soon, so some people in their twenties did the manager, some people later also finally won the preliminary round, in his thirties became the manager. Then the semi-finals, semi-finals are to participate in the preliminary round win, and every man there is capability, not a problem on the intelligence, then you want to win this time, not so easy, a little bit of effort and careful alone is not enough have strong perseverance, to know how to rely on the strength of the team, to know how to rein in people's minds, to have long-term perspective ... ...

look to win the semi-finals is not easy, but, is not so difficult. Because the law is to give the world a little success and at the same time people become complacent, who just won the preliminary round often do not know just won the preliminary round, with the result that most people are proud of little complacent, that they have understand all, do not need to be studied, they would think that he could not further their cause is not a. Although they are still difficult to deal with, but they are not patient, no guest, measure, and no clear long-term vision. Like an angry bull, although severe, will eventually be defeated, but won the rematch like a matador, like others, was not rash, followed his own beat, slowly run out of patience and physical opponents. After winning the semi-finals, has been a very remarkable about the professional managers, and became general manager of small and medium companies, large company vice president in charge of the tens of millions or even hundreds of millions a year business.

final came the final, to be honest I have not won the final, so for the final decisive factor can only guess it on their own, winning or losing this time is written as fiction who might like , we are all masters, made a mistake to wait for each other, to easily defeat their opponents is not possible, in addition to the all the stops, but also need a little luck and time. The laws of the world continues to play a role, won the semi-finals of the people have not only become complacent, they are often opinionated and not listen to other people, some people become irritable temper, the mood became impetuous, health began to deteriorate, their greatest the enemy is their own, in the final to do is not defeated by their own, waiting for someone to be their own beat. This sport is the same as the last game between the master to see who will win the final few mistakes.

Second, the source of the work

you happy? Your work, okay?

have done that job very happy after a period of time? Do you feel yourself in the wrong line? Feel that they have not received the treatment? Do you feel like a mess to work a pain to work every day? There is no want to change jobs? In fact, there did not feel the company did not originally thought so well? Do you feel this job is to find the original because of the pressure to survive,mbt shoes clearance, and it is not right for you? You get what you want from a job get that? What you happy every day?

many angry people on the horizon, you have not thought about, why do not you happy? Why are you angry?

In fact, the source of your unhappiness, because you do not know what! You do not know anything, so you do not know what to pursue, you do not know what to pursue, so you get nothing.

I always feel that his career is his first concern, what you want? Most people probably thought about this problem, the only idea is - I want a job, I want a good salary, I know everyone's desire for pay, but you want every few years Why do it all over the process of looking for work? Every year, in which you want to work and the salary for the anxious to spend it? Do not want it, like really want to clear. Harm than good, not because the thirst for hard drinking poison. The more anxious, the more feel that they need a job, the more hungry, more they want to know, the more prone to failure, your experience is getting worse,mbt trainers, people who work under a look at your resume to frown. So you Yuehe Yue thirsty, the more thirsty to drink more, into a vicious cycle. We can only lament untimely or unfair things, only to vent up a horizon, in the failure of finding the resonance point psychological balance Bale. Most people have to survive the pressure, I also have to survive the pressure will have a lot of anxiety, positive people will get power from the anxiety, and negative people will get lost because of anxiety. Must all make choices under pressure, which is troubled world, no matter whether you like do not like mentioning.

general we are dealing with important things and things into emergency, do not do important things if it will always urgent things to do. Such as exercise to maintain good health is an important thing, and a doctor is urgent matters. If you do not exercise to stay healthy, you will always worry for pain. Another example is fire prevention is important, but the fire is urgent matters, if not pay attention to fire prevention,mbt shoes uk, we must always fight the fire. Looking for work, too, would like their own to what is really important thing, finding a job is urgent matters, if not better, it will always find work. People tend to urgent matters relatively large pressure, forcing people to hurry to do things that are important but relatively not so much pressure to do things most people are driven by the pressure, under pressure, always felt that non- urgent things to do first, the result is always full of fire, never-ending time. (The work of many people as busy as the pain like the fire brigade, but also because there is no work to do important things.) Those who claim to live in misery in order to survive attend to so many friends, had difficulties to find a job today, you do not The important thing to do, is the result not the cause. If today you still as eager to find a job without thinking, then perhaps in the future to continue to bear the pain of job results.

I always feel I have to say the topic of heavy points, need a lot of thinking, than the subject of armed police Tang laugh to beat the boring, but the world is no easy success, success, a price to pay. Please forget all the pressure to survive, think of this life what you want most? Therefore, the most important things to decide before you what you want.

Third, what is Microsoft did a good job there

Tang Jun, a lot of young people in universities feel that this is the career they aspire to, I sent in my bbs posts Tsinghua by these students have the disdain that time the students just want to go abroad or to foreign companies, but now seems, I was right, went to the grand Tang Jun, Chen created a grand, a private company. A high degree of returnees in the top 500 companies in the bigger salary, which is about the dream of many young people, the problem is that college students graduate each year in this dream, but only 500 good jobs.

people are to face, and it is like the comparisons, even at work like competition, whether it is not what you want. We believe that foreign companies well, but fortunately wrong? Well, they better office space, this is what you want it? They live in relatively good business hotel, this is what you want it? Others will admire the work of a foreign company, which is what you want it? All that is for others to read,mbt anti shoe, why do you live so hard for others to see? On the other hand, they pay the general welfare, and not particularly great, they are fewer opportunities for promotion, it is difficult to achieve a very high charge, although they often dislike overtime, but did not dare not to work overtime, because is a human stem Do you want to clear? 500 some good? What job is to consider what you want, or consider other people like to see?

most of my college classmates were to the United States, and even graduated so many years, also recently went abroad. Abroad really that good? My college classmates, most or doctoral, postdoctoral fellows, visiting scholars struggled so far, only a decent at an American university to get a formal teaching. What is difficult when the domestic professors? I have several cousins also went abroad, and their parents alone at home, no one to take care of, there are several people collapsed at home no one knows, to go abroad, really so glorious it? As someone said,

always want to find the best, but, what is the best? What do you think is the best one, because you really understand, or because people say he is the best? Even if he is the best for others, for you must be the best it?

for what they want, they have to most clearly the views of others not so important. Many people are always other people's opinions are often influenced by the views of relatives, friends, comments, colleagues ... ... The question is, who you really are to live life? Life of one's life is not a sequel to the parents, children, life is not a prequel, but not friends outside the life of the articles, only you is responsible for their own lives, others can not and can not take this responsibility. Make their own decisions, at least in the end, had nothing to regret. For most people, normal intelligence, no major decisions made right or wrong, no matter how kind of choice, is to try. For example, you do not consider that school on their own, not into this industry now, it could not live a life? Will it fail? Not really.

is suitable for your work, specifically, should give you what you want to work, you may be, I think, a good job, you should work as a way to measure whether it really , instead of taking the company's size, scale, foreign or state-owned enterprises, is not known, is not a listed company to measure. Small companies, not necessarily a good company, a lot of work to make money, it may not be a good job. You still must first figure out what you want, if you do not know what you want, you'll never find a good job, because you only ever see what you get, you get, are you do not want.

may be the best, have in your side, but, you have not learned to cherish. People are always staring at things that are not at the expense of those who have already got.

IV

ordinary Chinese people, I found inspirational inspirational and abroad there is a very big difference, compared to encourage China's inspirational volunteer who has made a big, Revival, one day as rich as you. Comparison of foreign inspirational real life to encourage people to face up to face the plight of ordinary people, although the result is as rich as you, but the starting point not the same, relatively speaking, I think the latter is more realistic in the operation, while the former needs losers by 999 to pile a success story.

We are ordinary people, ordinary people, which means that the probability it is quite accurate. Therefore, we will not buy a lottery of 500 million, we will not be Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, we will not fly fall, very few of us would venture successful, 30% of us will divorce Most of us will live over 65 years old ... ...

So are you thinking what they want when the quest for on you. Such people as Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, is relying on life, and to see the article I wrote will not let you be their, even if you become them and not my credit this article. Target was higher for those who like a challenge is good, but for most ordinary people, but relatively easy to become discouraged and depressed, it is easy to give up.

back, the Li Ka-shing 50 times less money than you, he is more than you happy? Maybe. There is no more than 50 times you happy, certainly not. He'll be happy, than you for a maximum of twice, or even if you may not be happy. Find what you want is not a competition with others, more than anyone else want more higher, more ambitious goals than anyone else. Although this goal is ambitious as Li Ka-shing, but you will not necessarily from the target process and the pursuit of goals to be happy, but basically you can not do. You have to listen to your inner voice, can really make you look for something to be happy, and that is what you want.

you want, or we call it target, the target is actually not the level of the points, you do not need no one else because of his lofty goals and I'm sorry, in fact achieve their goal of successfully , some small success, happiness is the same. We chase success, in fact, is the pursuit of the pleasure of success, not success itself. Career path, we will be the competitive mentality often blindfolded and forget the pursuit of what, forget what makes us happier.

community flourishes in the news a lot, these messages will always be in our heart set off a lot of ripples, the ripples become more stormy sea, the waves of my heart in addition to carrying your goal overturned boat,cheap mbt shoes, and will not make you rich overnight. The thieves did not get pounded on Annaibuzhu, or mind activity, or a large sense of injustice, do you really want to call a thief, but did not dare.

ordinary day I had, to ordinary people's happiness, at least sleep well at night.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote