Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-19-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
zxxcvset6n
Corporal

zxxcvset6n is on a distinguished road
Default i.e. Kim’

The airy space has a decidedly high-end feel. There are about five hanging racks with items like Smythe coats, 6126 by Lindsay Lohan leggings adorned with leather and sequins,Football Jerseys, many body con dresses by Kova & T and Torn by Ronny Kobo,MBL Jerseys, lots of high-end black denim, a few fur vests and the occasional ridiculous gold jacket with huge shoulders. There were also several tables of dumb-looking Wildfox t-shirts and denim and a few shelves filled with more t-shirts, sweaters and other products. There were a few things I might wear, including come cute cropped blouses, tailored coats and LNA pieces, but the overall look was very Kardashian. A few cases near the registers housed some pretty decent jewelry, including some very expensive-looking gold pieces and even a few diamonds.
I decided to “try on” some Lohan leather leggings and a Ronny Kobo sweater and instead of Kim or Kourtney taking my picks to the fitting room for me,Prada Sunglasses, no one did. Why? Because there was only one sales associate in the whole store. She was behind the register inventorying a buttload of beauty products (of which there were none on the floor, yet). At one point she yelled over to a security guard,Armani Sunglasses, “This is so annoying.”
Posted in:
Retail,armani sunglasses, Shopping Our Review of Dash New York: Lohan’s Leggings, $10 Water and QuickTrim By Dhani Mau Wednesday,red bull hats, Nov 10, 2010 / 11:00 AM GMT -5
The dressing room was nice, clean and spacious,Special Edition Sunglasses, but dark,converse all star, lit only by a dim chandelier. I overheard a woman yelling out to her friend “Can you get me that sweater in a medium?,converse shoes!” and I don’t think the lone sales associate rushed to do it for her. But, I understand,Asian Fit Sunglasses, she was busy inventorying things.
It’s been almost a week since the hotly-anticipated opening of Dash New York, so we decided it was about time to see it for ourselves. Walking up to the store,NHL Jerseys, I saw no police officers,Fendi Sunglasses, fistfights or camera crews,Active Sunglasses, which I presumed meant a lack of Kardashain blood inside. In fact, the shop was nearly empty and would range from about two to 10 customers in the half hour or so I was there,Dior Sunglasses, which, granted,Baseball Jerseys, is probably average for a SoHo boutique on a Tuesday afternoon. Still,NBA Jerseys, I expected a little more from a store whose recent opening warranted police barricades and multiple arrests.
There were no shoes or handbags, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there is more to come (if the lone salesgirl’s frantic inventorying is any indication) and there is certainly room for it. Just throw in some leopard print Louboutins and perhaps a branded line of hair extensions,Cheapest Football Jerseys, and the store houses just about everything you need to look like a Kardashian. Click through for a few stealth shots i took inside the store.
Even though it was obvious, I asked her where the fitting rooms were to see if she would offer any help and to avoid looking like a shoplifter. “Right down there. There are three open,” she offered. She didn’t tell me to let her know if I needed another size, or do anything particularly helpful, but had a nice, friendly demeanor.
If I had to judge, I’d say there was a pretty even mix of people who would legitimately buy the clothes and tourists who just wanted to see the store (and maybe a Kardashian). And conveniently,ray ban sunglasses, the store has something to offer to both. About half of it is a typical contemporary boutique,Cheap NFL Jerseys, albeit with an extraordinary amount of black and body-con dresses and sequins. The other half caters to people who just want a piece of the Dash/Kardashian brand,Dolce Gabbana Sunglasses, i.e. Kim’s fragrance, plain white t-shirts that say Dash on them ($60), Dash candles ($40) and Dash WATER ($10). At the bottom of a shelf housing the aforementioned, there is also cellulite cream and a variety of QuickTrim products, of course.
相关的主题文章:

http://www.niezwykle-zdjecia.info/galeria/done.php
zxxcvset6n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links