Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
uvdwss4c
Sergeant First Class

uvdwss4c is on a distinguished road
Default Cheap Air Max 95 Zhong Yihuang ward with my mother

from the dilapidated old city, across the Yihuang Fuhe Bridge, has been south, at the Century Avenue and Highway Intersection Susie Lum Shun-line, you can see Zhong army for buildings. Here are Yihuang County, east zone bridge Village. Self-immolation incident, the local home of the bell housing demolition work, Fuzhou City has been stopped. Express reporter on the scene saw that the building bell home a total of three, four rooms on each floor, while a large living room. As Zhong growing population in recent years, they again into the living room floor,Nike Footwears, and three of the room, so the entire floor, a total of 14 rooms.

bell as Kau: I'm most sad is that in order to protect their homes is not demolition, we have to pay with their lives.

bell as Kau: At that time my mother talked with the county twice, and say that if we will get our house demolitions mission and their fight. We can say that we make such a choice, simply because the wall.

year, fled to the Yihuang Zhongjia Cheng, encountered the same street to the Ye Zhongcheng Yihuang. Xinyang,Cheap Air Max 95, Henan, leaf area was also home there was a serious famine, leading to numerous deaths, Ye Zhongcheng flee home in Yihuang Zhongjia Cheng met with the two brothers become better than the sworn brother. Later, despite the famine has passed, but Ye Zhongcheng still did not go home, but continue to work with Zhong Jiacheng one in Yihuang life. The mouth and nose with congenital defects, Ye Zhongcheng life unmarried, Zhong always put him as their own side. Over the years, Ye Zhongcheng the older, almost 80 years old, dry not move live, Zhong him better, has delicious fun, did not forget to take him. Zhongjia Cheng couples have been saying, the accent of the Mandarin with Anhui, and Ye Zhongcheng were always spoke the words of Henan Road, due to the long life together, Zhong young and old, can understand Yezhong Cheng Henan words.
year after self-immolation incident.

Have a happy family. Luo Zhifeng left to the right one for Zhongjia Cheng, such as the right is nine minutes. (Data for)
the beautiful blossoming Zhongru Qin.
Deng Xiangying behind, that is, Zhong Rukui a three-storey building for himself.
bell as Kau (right) is currently in a Beijing hospital care for injured sister Zhongru Qin (left).

Yihuang treatment costs by the county government to solve
mostly in the middle of a family member of the family culture, but because of modern means of information dissemination, Currently, the clock such as the nine also have their own micro-blog, micro blog almost every day on the mother and sister were released, and his brother Zhongru Tian, ​​Yisow Dengxiang Ying, also launched its own online microblogging. Express reporter in Yihuang During the interview, the children even Zhong, know the word, and micro-micro-Bo Bo the help of their families.

bell as Kau: I did not expect now become like this.

flat before being no longer able to return
Express: After these things occurred, during which you cry before?

bell as Kau: never going over.

self-immolation incident in the demolition, Ye Zhongcheng due to serious injuries after she died, Bell Family will be buried in the Yihuang he and his portrait in 2009 with the death of Zhongjia Cheng, place honors in the Zhongjia Tang house.

bell as Kau: I really hope people stop because their house was forcibly evicted and self-immolation, and I hope we can live in their own house calm and peaceful life.
Express: your sister do?
record the minutes of this building had once been owned by the hardships, joys and dreams.
did not expect that, in 2007, the local government eye on the survival of the land beneath them that they have to build a new bus station here. It is this year,Air Max 2010 Shoes, worked hard all my life Zhongjia Cheng suffering from lung and heart disease, regular breathing. 2009, the seventh lunar month on the family, Zhong Jiacheng with infinite care and concern died, aged 69 years. Ye Zhongcheng his sworn brother cried over, and cried, he and several children Zhong must protect the land.

Express: Do you think that your home building in the coming days will they secure it?
pioneers building procedure is complete

Express: the eyes of the world that you like?

united we change some of the good things

bell as Kau: recognition. With microblogging, each vulnerable groups can tell you that the plight of their own to seek help of the community.

Yihuang Zhong has become the island

minutes as nine: We live near the hospital, is the county government to help us Yihuang rent, medical expenses but also by them out. 3 people every day, the county government arrangements in the hospital, they come here every afternoon, a few little things to be back.
introduced, according to Deng Xiangying, Zhong Yihuang not local, but foreign

bell as Kau: There are five, we three sisters and two brothers.
Express: It is said that petition as the Internet, you agree with this phrase?

few years can not let them live demolitions

eve of Spring Festival in Beijing Express reporter on the clock to take care of his mother and sister as nine interviews were conducted.

Express: new year, what is your plan?

bell yard, grass brown. East side yard, a bowl in the cold stood silently, that is Ye Zhongcheng the morning meal in the incident used the bowl. Looked to the northwest, is now in full swing and much of the construction of new flats, excavators are roaring. In fact, the clock home has become an

Zhong on the first floor main room. Zhongjia Cheng is still rocking chair, two big words on the door blessing, but most notable is Zhongjia Cheng and Ye Zhongcheng old portrait of two brothers: Zhongjia Cheng looked somber nostalgia that he had an infinite world, and 79-year-old Ye Zhongcheng portrait is blurred - disability due to mouth and nose, do not want to photograph his lifetime, only the left one is persuaded by the Zhongjia Cheng Zhao's. At that time, Zhong Jiacheng lit deliberately blur the child to take care of the old man's
bell as Kau: In my house demolitions not been before, though our life dull, but very happy.

2010 Person of the Year visit
bell as Kau: If we have to tear down our house, then joining us to discuss and reach consensus before demolition. Another, the State Council promulgated the new demolition regulations, abolished the demolitions, which is good news.
Express: In this case, you most sad about?

bell as Kau: I cried a lot, think of my mother became like this, think of uncle go so badly, think no longer see my sister look beautiful ... ... my mother pulled several of our children, a lifetime of hard work, and why his later years to be so much torture? We are happy family before the thought of happy days, I feel the pain really can not afford.
bell as Kau: the experience through my family, I feel that life is the most valuable, health is most important. The more the world is good, as long as each of us together, our strength, or change some things.

reporter's notes
bell as Kau: I am she said Tuesday she has no regrets, she hopes to use his own expense, to return our family peace.
At the same time, thousands of miles in the Yihuang, Zhong army for three-storey building was empty. Zhong Rukui Dengxiang Ying is the wife of a few minutes left in the family Yihuang one, she told the Express reporter: County

Express: Your mother's physical condition at present how? Bell as Kau: Now have a good large wound, that is, there are many small hand wound, her mother all day because of dizziness and now can not get out of bed, and her red and swollen left neck, almost stick together, fell over his left arm because the bath for a long crack a hole, and now can not do a functional rehabilitation exercises. Every day we have to give her a massage for half an hour, because she has long stiff neck scar, so my mother very uncomfortable.

bell as Kau: it is a rule of law, not brutal, not forced, and what can be reasonable, life should be simple and happy.

22 years old this year, nine are Zhong Zhong, such as the youngest child, because the old nine ranks,Air Max 2009, his family usually called her 2010, the bell as Kau and other three sisters were working in Nanchang, she herself is to help people to do clothing sales, happy and simple life. Leisure time, such as the September meeting minutes online, Unexpectedly, microblogging left her overnight, while she and her family witnessed the power of the Internet help each other.

bell as Kau: My parents house is a lifetime of hard work, but also all the wonderful memories of our childhood. When we built the house so hard up and only then, we are not not move, but their conditions are too harsh to us, and I do not understand why we do not have their own say in the property?

Express: where do you live child? Cost how to solve it?
2010 年 9 on 10, Bell 3-person self-immolation, which includes the uncle Yezhong Cheng Zhong Rukui. Deng Xiangying told reporters, in fact, Yezhong Cheng Zhong's immediate family is not, but the father Zhongjia Cheng's sworn brother.

Express: your mother, uncle and sister, said to take the self-immolation of the way?

the early 60s of last century, Anhui big famine, who lives in Bengbu area Zhongjia Cheng, almost all of the family who starved to death, in order to survive, Zhong Jiacheng south alone, begging, on the road met 10 years younger than him , the same people Luo Zhifeng Anhui, the same world of people, they depend on each other in the process of care for each other begging, and gradually formed an attachment and get married, and later settled in the suburbs Yihuang County.
bell as Kau: sister, now do functional exercise every morning, afternoon, pressing to do scar treatment, every time these treatments are a kind of torture, pain can not stand. Sister's left hand and blisters on all wounds, scar face increasingly larger and more thick. Basically, they sleep well at night, during the day and no spirit. And they left no recovery, basically can not move, do not know the future can not be restored. Mother's left hand must be disabled to be left behind, because the sister in the stomach also burned, and did not know she could not be pregnant after, I was really worried.
Express: That 120 square meters of land, one of you people, does that mean?

Express reporter Wang Jianping
it was a including 7 children currently living in Yihuang (the second son and third daughter was born, to give support to others), the largest 39-year-old, the youngest 22 years old.

Zhongjia Cheng couple wanted to take root in Yihuang, stay in the mind to accept a broad place where he and his family. In 1999, they bought a piece of the village in the bridge area of ​​120 square meters of land, decided to build. Dengxiang Ying said, a piece of flat land. space. The cover is three, and 12 rooms. In recent years, the children grew up one by one. For various reasons, most of them never went to high school, junior high school graduation, I basically go out to work, though income is not high, job insecurity, but the number of children are filial,Nike Ken Griffey 廳級乾部參加居委會委員差額選舉, as long as time will be back home to accompany a parent to accompany the family, life will get better day by day. In Zhong, Deng Xiangying books to reporters recruited a album, that is their testimony over the past years. As Zhongjia Cheng has 4 daughters,Jordan Heels, the girls and beauty, so the photos particularly Zhong, these photos freeze a beautiful and happy moments.
Express: I am curious, why do you use the
Dengxiang Ying-out of the Yihuang, 2003 and Zhong Zhong Rukui third son married. Dengxiang Ying told the Express reporter, even though many children are in Zhong Yihuang born have Yihuang Agriculture accounts, but has been neither Yihuang County working to solve a problem for the Zhongjia Cheng, did not give a point of land Zhongjia Cheng and forests, the livelihoods of large and small, thanks to Zhong Zhong Jiacheng couple resolved. To solve the problem of many children's food and clothing, from the 80's of last century, Zhongjia Cheng, Luo Zhifeng couple on the bridge at the outskirts of the village brick.

bell as Kau: Yes! After this, I feel like I had imagined community so simple, and also better understand the pain and frustration a lot of the relocatees. Mother and sister every day to see the suffering, the heart will be difficult, but I still feel very lucky, because through the help of so many good people, we can come to Beijing for treatment. Now we can take care of his family around their trophies with them to talk to, very happy.
Bell became sworn brothers and their families

bell as Kau: I now have no specific plans, I would like to look at it so they are better.
Express: Do you mainly do in Beijing?
Express: the experience through your home, give your greatest inspiration for that?

Express: In Yihuang your home, I saw your sister and parents a few photo photo above, you are so sunny smile, a look of your parents is a warm smile.
Express: I heard some time ago you attended a book launch on demolitions area, this event gives you new feelings?
Express: Thank you, wish you and your family again in the future with happiness and well-being.

demolitions is good news for the State Council abolished the people no longer look for the demolitions of suicide

family warmth and strength! , of which, people remember a girl's name: bell as Kau!

300 meters away, is the new county government and the style of the South China tiger Cultural Square, but more is still real estate. Just high-end cap in a cell, walls slogan written on this: there is a design, so that the owners impeccable, classic apartment, large-scale realm of aesthetics; there is a bustling, with the world, the city center, bustling with life the world simultaneously.

Express: your home is currently in Beijing for a few people?

Express: In the past, beautiful right?

on the second floor of the room, Zhong Ruqin black marks left by self-immolation is clearly visible.

Luozhi Feng, Zhong Ruqin is still lying in a hospital in Beijing. Despite the large wounds have been good, but Luo Zhifeng often dizzy. Zhong Ruqin blossoming once beautiful face of the scar is growing. They often could not sleep all night.
why no voice of their own property,
Zhong has quit his job five brothers and sisters, who went to Beijing, meticulous care in the hospital with their loved ones, which also includes the clock, such as IX. 2011 Chinese New Year, bells and others such as the nine mother and sister had wanted to pick out the hospital, spent the New Year's Eve night rental, but because of the mother's condition unstable, New Year's Eve is spent in the ward.

Express: Your sister, so young, come this far, she now regrets it?

Express: Did you feel a sudden grow up?
people no longer want to demolitions and suicide
bell as Kau: thanks so much to help us, support our friends in the media and netizens, is your warmth and strength to our family, so that we can be strong efforts.

Deng Xiangying sigh, here are the original farmland, a few years, all gone.
Features

bell as Kau: The main care of my mother and sister, helping them to bathe, applicator, cooking to the hospital.
Express: The way of self-immolation against the demolitions, prior to September 10 last year, your mother, uncle revealed such a mind? Bell as Kau: My mother said, why do our own things they say take it or? If some departments to demolitions, and she will not let them succeed, less can live for 10 years. Uncle also said so.
uvdwss4c is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
dfsdf06cy
Sergeant Major

dfsdf06cy is on a distinguished road

Judith Leiber Streamline Frosted Lucite Clutch | Fabulous Deco Look Clutch With Crystal Detail
,clearance fivefingers
I really want to apologize for all the coarse reproof I have levied by Judith Leiber in the past. All those bedazzled animal clutches really aren't my entity, but she does what she does well. Not merely that, she has too began apt branch out into additional clutch arenas,Timberland Chukka boots for women, and the results are amazing.
The Streamline namely made of frosted lucite,Wilson BLX, which says 60s, but the clutch itself looks quite deco. The silver border sets off the pearly plastic substance beautifully, and the pyramid patterned crystal embellishments increase gleam and a mini accessory retro flavor.
The shape and style of this sack are both orthodox and elegant,HEAD MicroGel Tennis Racquet review, yet it could just as accessible pair with a Pucci mindress for an nightfall gown. It's dressy, yet it's vintage pray makes it a lot more versatile.
The price is typical Leiber fee. At $2,595,five finger shoe sale, this is a clutch for collectors and connoisseurs.
Timbaland's first full credit production work was in 1996 on Ginuwine...the Bachelor for R&B singer Ginuwine. After further work on Aaliyah's 1996 album One in a Million and Missy Elliott's 1997 album Supa Dupa Fly, Timbaland became a prominent producer for R&B and hip-hop artists. Initially he released several albums with fellow rapper Magoo.www.timberlandstorms.com,Thomas Woodrow Wilson (December 28, 1856 – February 3, 1924) was the 28th President of the United States. A leader of the Progressive Movement, he served as President of Princeton University from 1902 to 1910, and then as the Governor of New Jersey from 1911 to 1913. With Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft dividing the Republican Party vote, Wilson was elected President as a Democrat in 1912. He is the only U.S. President to hold a Ph.D. degree, which he obtained from Johns Hopkins University.www.wilsonsale.com,Tory Burch (born June 17, 1966; née Robinson) is an American fashion designer, business woman, mother of three, wife (now divorced), and philanthropist who was born, raised and educated in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.www.toryburchsshoe.org.

tori burch handbags The Cavaliers

pate youtek

deduct timberland boots Windows Components
dfsdf06cy is offline   Reply With Quote