Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
adygua57
Commander In Chief

adygua57 is on a distinguished road
Default Why Sending Paper Christmas Cards Online Check The

Author: Qing GuAdded: December 13, 2007
Paper Christmas cards or Christmas e cards? This is a very common question when it comes to the most important holiday season in a year.
Most of people choose to send Christmas greeting cards online because they want to save their time and money. However I usually go for paper greeting cards.
You may not agree with me, so here are the 3 reasons why I think paper cards are the best choices:
1) Keep the Christmas greetings for a longer time eve a life time.
These cards make sure that your close friends and family members can keep and treasure your personalized holiday greetings. On the other hand, if I ask you where are the Christmas e cards you received from your friends last Christmas, I bet you have no idea where they are.
2) Show people your personality and your care about them.
It's a lot of fun when you send personalized paper Christmas cards by making your own with die-cuts,christian louboutin replica shoes, rubber stamps, or designer paper.
One of my favorite greeting card ideas is angel Christmas cards which are holiday cards with images of angels as the focus point in the Christmas card design.
Another idea use Christian clip arts and adding Christmas card verse. You can use clip arts like angels, the three wise men, Mary and Joseph in the manger with baby Jesus. Also add contemporary Christmas clip arts, such as reindeer, snowman, Xmas tree, Christmas ornament, etc. I must remind you use "Blessed Christmas" instead of "Merry Christmas" if you're making a Christian Christmas greeting card.
For people who love pets, you can make pet photo or picture card for them. For example, you can use any kitty rubber stamps with kittens playing with a ball of thread or doing other cute activities. This is cute.
3) Family photos - It's the best time to use them!
If you are good at taking digital photos, instead of just another typical card with a picture of Santa Claus or a snowman, or other such typical images, you can now send far more personalized paper Christmas cards that are relevant to both you and the recipient. And the beauty if it is in its simplicity – all you need is a digital camera and a computer.
Once you have taken your photos, the next thing to do is to upload them to your computer so that they're easily accessible when you need to transfer them to an online photo site. This is where you can use the various tools that companies such as Shutterfly.com and Tinyprints.com have on their websites. Using these tools, you can add various effects such as festive costumes, additional winter background effects, and many other features your digital camera software wouldn't come supplied with.
The true beauty of these sites and more is that for those of you who love traditional Christmas cards, you don't need to forego this touch even with online Christmas cards. Although mainly used for creating the cards and then sending them via your email system, you can also create the cards and then turn them into 'hard copy' cards.
Ok, it's very enough to show you why I choose to use paper Christmas cards and make it on your own.
Just imagine when you say "Don we now our festive holiday appear!" or you find your dog love wearing costumes and posing for holiday photos, you know what you should do for your paper Christmas cards.
Have fun!
About The Author
Qing Gu is a party planning expert, freelancer, and owner of a few websites about celebrating holidays and special occassoins. Here he shares with you useful tips on choosing photo Christmas greeting cards.
adygua57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers sues Sears over shoe patent,cartier astro love, trademark claims
Skechers USA Inc. sued Sears Holdings Corp. for selling footwear that infringes the patents and trademarks for products such as Shape-ups and Twinkle Toes.
Skechers is seeking monetary damages and a court-ordered prohibition of the sale of the products,Twin Baby Trinity Necklace with Yellow Gold Chain, the Manhattan Beach,cartier love charity bracelet, California-based company said today in a statement.
“While we value our relationship with Sears,cartier jewlery - pendants, their actions are causing us tremendous damage, and we simply cannot let any company,cartier diablo pen, let alone a company the size of Sears,necklace and earrings set white gold and platinum, infringe on our most valuable intellectual property,lady cartier,” Philip Paccione,cartier ring, Skechers' general counsel,cartier rings wedding, said in the statement.
Sears is selling the allegedly infringing products,artier jewelry necklace, which go by the brand names TheraShoe,most expensive cartier watch, Melrose Avenue,calibre de cartier watch, Paris Blues and Athletech, at Sears and Kmart stores and on websites,cartier ballerine leather straps watches, Skechers said. Sears and Kmart also sell Skechers shoes, according to their websites.
Skechers rose 30 cents, or 1.5 percent,cartier necklace png, to $20.02 at 2:49 p.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares had fallen 1.4 percent this year before today. Sears gained $1.30,Cartier 18-carat yellow gold Wheel Necklace, or 1.6 percent, to $84.54 on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The shares had risen 13 percent this year before today.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote