Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Tomy852929
Brigadier General

Tomy852929 is on a distinguished road
Default mbt boots for men 『 looked funny turn many women

If the log can bring you happy, I hope you reprint; if reproduced can bring your friends happy or I hope you reserved.

2, two women in the countryside drink, drink the day has dawn. On the way back, they in urgent unbearable, so bite the bullet and walked into a roadside cemetery. Because did not bring toilet paper, the first woman wiped it off NK, and threw the NK.
the second woman found next to a wreath, then wiped his tear elegiac couplet. Home not long after the two women, their husbands will exchange calls.
above reads: 'I will never forget you!'
3, the two go shopping for a sister, two dogs on the road to see her sister in the XX ... ...
sister asked: :
sister shoots them very angry glances, the man rushed out of the said:
4, a pair of children old couple was watching TV, the television presenter said: on television, on the other hand the affected area, they can accept my skill, thus achieving the purpose of treatment ... ... on television, on the other hand the stomach. Old man also came over, one hand on the television, one hand on the lower abdomen. The old man a white woman, quipped:
5, a fox fell in love with rabbits, foxes called on the rabbit one day to drink,christian louboutin monica boots, drink the rabbit and XX, and then after a few days about the rabbit to drink fox, rabbit waved said: do not, and not to go! drunk butt pain ... ...
6, when his father came to work year-old son suddenly complain to his mother, said: In the evening dinner, the mother gently said to him: upstairs, do a business trip with my dad, you and Uncle Wang did the same thing ... ...
7, one day, a little girl came home a distant relative, the little girl's mother went to the house to cook a good good pacify the distant uncle. Then his uncle asked a man sitting bored little girl.
uncle asked her:
little girl said:
8, a woman to a pharmacy to buy arsenic. Pharmacists asked her:

result, that woman from the bag and pulled out a photo, photograph the woman's husband arms embrace of it is that a pharmacist's wife. Pharmacists saw this, pale and heavy, said the sentence:
9, a beautiful young widow and her younger brother have been living together for several weeks.
one night, the widow could no longer suppress his impulses, ran into the younger brother's room, the command: , and put that ######y black lace pajamas off.
She added:
Also, she was a little excited and said: . Then she gasped, staring at the younger brother ##########, their clothes picked up and loudly said:
10, there is a woman to the costume party, she wants attention ... ... and she is not got anything to the base entrance.
stopped by security saw this woman said: 15 minutes later ... ...
this woman wearing black gloves and socks came to the door, and stopped by security, the security guard said:
11, Shaanxi, a place, not only poor but also a large population. County investigation team sent to investigate why the population growth so fast.
a local villager replied: Yes there is no direct relationship!
12, units of a colleague, and fond of Kandie, and his colleagues called him: have a look at the cover -
18, there is an explorer to explore the Amazon, was accidentally caught by cannibals.
explorer suddenly discovered, the chief will not only speak English, or even graduated from Cambridge University, he suddenly relieved, thought he'd finally escaped unharmed.
he asked chief:
19, two college friends, one from New York, one from Iowa. Summer of that year, they have to become Ren age. New York, the boy's father gave him a new pistol. Meanwhile, Iowa boy receives a beautiful gold watch. Next semester, in their bedroom, they were to see their gift to each other. They liked each other's gifts, and they exchanged.
That night, New York, the boy called home to watch the exchange told the father. After listening to his father lost his temper. watch and said, 'How long has your' do?
20, a pair of sweet lovers cling to each other in the park, the men see the woman hair so soft, they could not help but feel a bit stealing, woman prettily said: > Men's listening to the heart more itch, so he stole a little touch, the woman said: woman stand up, violent, said:
21, was once a stay son, married a good wife, into the bridal chamber after the weddings. Children stay surprised, and asked his wife: , the wife to their feet to hook her husband, children stay awake after being hook, do not know Han tricks, called, his father: Jump to loudly announce his Yanwang Ye;
22, in a flight from Paris to New York, and the captain of the passengers said: . Please be psychologically prepared.
a dejected man stood up and said: up and said to the man:
quickly walked past the man! Ready to take off their pants! The woman stopped him and said:
he was a bit shy, said:
23, experienced a heavy blow, I am completely off the idea of ​​a woman. Three months before the unit transferred to a small girl, nice do not say it all day long to see is a bunch of phone calls a kind of chase. Bachelor flat around a bunch, I told her not pay any attention to. One day, she could not help but came up to me said something I will never forget, she said:
24, the school morning sessions, dean for final conclusion: shorts, even in his own room, can not talk about the topic of indecency. worthy of happiness for an hour, destroyed the reputation of your life you? how do I do to let him continue for an hour?
25, Keane asked his girlfriend: p>
26, three people brag about their drug Cui situation.
A said: I fell into the surface of the medicine pot noodles all stood up!
27, Q Se ghost: re Nannvzhishi!
28, a wealthy old and the young girl married to his wife for a surprise, the wealthy doctor for his transplant chimpanzee testicles. Soon, the young wife was pregnant, the baby was born that day, the wealthy anxiously waiting outside in the delivery room, when the doctor came out, the wealthy can not wait to ask:
29, an attractive woman driving a car to travel around the country in summer, the weather is too hot, her body has fragrant perspiration dripping. Open to a country place, she saw a pool, so she decided to visit a water park and cool the body, she jumped into the water Tuo light and enjoy the cool a few minutes later, the farmer suddenly found hiding under a bush, the two peep. As she put the clothes in the pool on the other side,tory burch reva jelly, but close to her for a bath, so she picked up the tub covered body, and whither went the two farmers.

30, was once a church, which has a priest. If students fail as long as local people go to church to pray about the boy can do so. It is a hundred bad mood so he was to test someone to survey and found that is true but do not know why, birth to baby boy in the priest and church are all very similar.
』 ( turn right turn right )
3, her sister kissed the whole process
Woman: Oh, please do not kiss me ... ...
Woman: Oh, please do not kiss ... ...
Woman: Oh, please do not ... ...
Girl: Oh, you do not ... ...
Woman: Oh, please ... ...
Woman: Oh, please ... ...
Girl: Oh ... ...
31, sections of the dispute:
surgery, internal medicine, to hunt ducks with a psychiatrist.
a wild duck flew over, gun aimed at physicians, but did not launch, the surgeon Jingwen: a bird! Surgeon asked: a shot, medical and psychiatric doctor asked:

32, buy one get one:
Joe Smith's stomach very serious surgery to be removed, so he asked for his best physicians in town had been operated on. When the anesthetic potency than the latter, the doctor came to check the rounds, graciously asked him: What is wrong? , but I do it very carefully, do not shake hands! Therefore, this operation can be said to be perfect. When I do a good job stitching operation, the audience applause was like thunder, we called 'Encore', so I had your tonsils are cut.
33, keep up the situation:
Mr. Smith has just done to a female patient checked and confirmed that she was pregnant, he said: Jones girl.

34, abnormal:
I have the disease do?
35, the real purpose:
female patient: you tongue out, just want you to be quiet when my prescription!
36, helplessness:
?
water, a little sample of dog poo, his wife and daughter in the urine. In order to achieve the effect of confusing, he also added some of my J fluid. Then he returned to the pharmacy, hitting 10 dollars. The issue of the machine as you normally print some of the sound and then the following prescription: your home tap water is too hard, another soft point of water; your dog has worms, give it to eat vitamins; your daughter in Cameroon drugs, send her go to rehab; your wife is pregnant, the child is not yours, go to a lawyer right; if you do not stop the nonsense, elbow inflammation, will never be good ... ...

1, two pairs of couples together to play mahjong. Zhang accidentally dropped a card on the floor, drill down under the table to pick him, but he looked up and found that Wang's too
not wearing pants too. He was shocked, and head into the table, face red when drilling out. Wang's wife see that he saw his own shame at, nothing to install to do the same.
Later, Mrs. Wang Xiao Zhang received the phone, she asked: I did not mean.
Mrs. Wang said: Hearing Mrs. Wang said: : , Xiao Zhang came as scheduled, the five thousand dollars given to Mrs Wang. Mrs. Wang is not done it, really did Zhang favorite. Then I went into the bedroom ... ... They have been playing to come back soon Wang, Zhang and Wang wife kissed This.
It took another seven days,2010 airmax 男人们,请将扯谎进行到底!, the second daughter a letter, simply write: Nestle coffee. Mr Wong found the Nestle coffee soon advertising space, which he read out loud the main title:
watched for seven days has passed, until a month later still not received a letter from the three daughters, husband and wife began to worry her three months after the letter was finally sent out. The above write a handwritten letter that is not very clear, Mr. Wong took some effort for him to interpret it, the original daughter read: Cathay Pacific Airways. Mr Wong refused to take your coat, even ran the tape to a nearby newsstand recently bought a newspaper, goes home, his hands trembling fast read newspapers ads to find Cathay Pacific. None! ... ...

21, the body painting class, female models pose.
a male hands, said: left and right leg should be right!
22, Xiao Ming:
Dumb:
Dumb:
23, there is a thief, he went to the house to steal a very special thing, a sign outside the house, draw a dog's head and to write said: There are fierce dogs, do not close the thief
courageous and ran into the steal, stealing Well, go out, in the sign underneath saying:
24, a man to the hospital for a cold check,jordan collezione, nurses, acupuncture finger for a blood test taken, no cotton, because of a moment,万能啊!!什么都能查!!, so he dared to bear in the nurses with the entrance of their fingers. After a long while man obsessed sections, said:
25, her daughter asked her mother: ?
26, one day the teacher to give students a section on health education classes X, Xiao Ming is puzzled after class the teacher asked.
Xiao Ming: Use your fingers to dig your nose, your nose or your fingers comfortable comfortable it?
Xiao Ming: will escape ah? nose nosebleeds, you will dig it up?
27, a traffic police patrol at a road, suddenly found a man in a car steering wheel, one hand holding one hand and arm around his girlfriend, so I asked the man shouted: Hey! Use two hands!
28, one day, Xiao Ming howl ... ...
father: Dad:

1, Xiao-Ming home is to make money by elephants. But one day, the elephant died, so the father went to jump into the sea Xiao Ming.
results met a mermaid, mermaids, asked: br> Little Mermaid, said: the results of Xiao Ming's father
X only three hung up. Later, knowing these things so that small, he has to jump into the sea, also met the mermaid.
malicious mermaids, after listening to Xiao Ming, said: how so fierce?
2, a Shaoqi walk in the snow, to facilitate the look, then squatting down to see no one around, but then they can not stand up easily, stick to the original shame at the ice, and how to get also get up, how this can be done?
suddenly saw a white-bearded old man came over to see the old man asked: !,
then to lie down, the girl with the Kazakh gas blowing and the ice below the junction, but did not think his beard is also glued to the ice, how this can be done? This time came a young man, the girl said to him: !
16, a woman into a ###### shop and wanted to buy a vibrator.
boss said: said:
17, a pair of male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew the line, over the line is brutal.
woke up and found the man really did not have lines, severely beat the men and woman a slap in the face:
18, a barrier to the hospital workers stool examination,mbt boots for men, a medical examination to this person opened a prescription, workers saw a roll of toilet paper, understand ... ... The doctor said: !

4, a small group work outside the home village in Henan, a person off. Old father secretly confessed: son did not understand: gains and your mother, that village would have had, a village with ah! village people all over!
5, male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew a line, said: : After dawn, the woman had hit the man a slap, said:
6, in the hospital, a baby boy, the child born on the back just to speak, the children said:
Children said:
Children said:
He mixed some tap
14, one day, the squad leader receives a notice that the afternoon to test recruits Executive to steganography. Squad leader know very nervous, and quickly asked the men: Tomorrow the sun 啦! And about half an hour, sir, to find out inspections for a long time ... ... really did not find the ice. Executive admire about to turn around and praise the leadership of team leader, the damned dead recruits from Executive to head just a tree falling. Executive with a sigh to the squad leader said:

19, there is a man, for the first time with the brothers thought of the film. I watched it and found the woman in the film, when the XX will be called ah ah ah ... .... So, um, very hard to understand ... ... a man asked his brother, ah, this woman, why is it called the same as a feminist.
his brother said, and this do not know, this is Jiaochun! Lonely Xiaohua QQ: 499186
evening, the man had intercourse with his wife to go home. Just like his wife, a woman on TV, XX when they are Jiaochun!
you have to give me Jiaochun! Then they began to XX, and this time, his wife, unhurried cried:
20, a man complained to his friend: diseases of the computer, faster and cheaper than the doctor. You just put your diagnosis and treatment of urine samples from your computer will also tell you how to deal with the cause, it only cost you ten dollars. test is also not hurt, so he brought a bottle of urine samples to the pharmacy to go. Find a computer, he poured into a urine sample and then vote ten dollars. Computer started issuing some noise with different light starts flashing. After a pause a piece of paper fell out of which said: Your elbow inflammation, hand dipped in warm water and avoid hard work, will improve within two weeks.
evening of that day he had been thinking about this incredible new technology, how will rewrite the medical science, I kept thinking began to wonder whether this machine will be fooled. So he decided to give it a try.
After a child, Wang work, and entered the room and asked: minutes left. So honestly, said: money. I did not like to take him, because he beat us five thousand dollars yesterday. but he said so anxious to use the afternoon to me. But I waited all afternoon, did not wait until he is a person. I just work time to see him, he said, to give money to you. I thought he was lying then! ... ...

7, late at night,asics trail running 睡不着时的瞎想……, a gentleman on a tall building is the room to see Gao Yubao's br> Mr. psychological quickly rushed to hold his help, turned out to be a flirtatious girl dress. Lonely Xiaohua QQ: 499186 the girl said to him: cock!
8, kangaroos and frogs to fool around, kangaroos Sanxialiangxia bin, just listen to frogs next night one two three Hey! One two three Hey! Kangaroo envy the next day, the kangaroo said:
9, the little girl is always to show off his new boy toy. The little boy had no choice but take off pants, said:
10, in a hotel, the two men blowing hot and cold, the men smoking, and asked: suicide, will not hurt the others.

11, so a couple, very affectionate. One day his wife said to her husband:
pot full of money one day, so her husband smashed the money can start counting your money. Suddenly he found three of 100 yuan, greatly annoyed, asked his wife: Do you think everyone is as stingy as you ah.
12, a house rented to several men and women had to share the bathroom, so take a bath every row for a long time. Xiao Wu
night one day come back from the outside, go take a bath, but just well-known woman in the bathroom to wash. Xiao Wu
then asked:
13, a self-proclaimed romantic dinner in the man, he suddenly whispered to the hostess Mary said: borrow your elegant room, to our rendezvous about? think of me.
hostess smiled and nodded, said:
14, with a beautiful woman wearing a mini mini skirt on the bus met a rogue.
rogue said: I had a child a place, you give me one hundred yuan How?
waiting for the bus to the next stop, the woman with a rogue out of the car, she said, pointing towards the hospital side of the road:
15, a maintenance man home repair TV sets, households with only a very ######y woman. TV repair maintenance man while looking at the woman while non-stop. After repairs, the woman on the maintenance man, said: weak, and some do not count on him. Do you think you are a man, I am a woman ... ... in fact, I noticed you came in you a strong body of ... ... can not wait to say: >
16, mother, I'm back, and small daughter talked about their own nanny.
Daughter: > daughter: / p>
17, dying before the old monk did not regret my life seen a woman, the young monk came down looking for a female Tuo J light to him, with emotion after watching the old monk said: eyes closed was.
can imagine the squad is very angry, just in front of everyone's face who accused the new recruits: You'd give me about this pest reason! or you're dead friends this little devil! You do not know Yeah, just a big snake had him climb over from my blanket,asics volleyball spandex! I dare not say anything, I will endure to the end
it! Couples a pair of squirrel crawled into my pants, I did not dare say anything! In my crotch in their prowling, finally, I actually heard the mother bird squirrel squirrel of the public said:
15, a pair of husband and wife surnamed Huang who has three daughters, all twinkling of an eye to marrying age, due to very strict tutor, three daughters are still Chu female of the body.
Huang couple were found Chenglongkuaixu three daughters, seeing the day of weddings coming into the bridal chamber, and could not help but worry about it. Busy to do the marriage, three daughters and her husband would leave to go on their honeymoon. Huang couples are very concerned about her daughter's first time whether the consummation of the Mother of three daughters to private, said: you will notify us with the code word.
week later, Huang couple received the first letter, opened it is the eldest daughter wrote back, the letter written only seven characters: I dream of Arran wire mattress. Apart from anything else picked up the hand I dream of paper to find silk advertising Arran, Mr Wong said:
13, a youth travel, night came to a family requires accommodation, open the door of the old man said:
young people to think more about their hungry and tired, how can things get ah so I promised him. Door after dinner to see his daughter. Wow ~ scared to Heaven. After dinner, the two chatted about the days
individual, the more the more fun talking to to to ... ...
next morning, wake up young people, a huge stone blocks found on the pressure in the chest, there are even a note saying: The first big torture - body rock pressure. Young people disdain the stone out of the window, broken windows out of stone, young people got up and saw a note by the window again. Read: second-largest torture - tied to your balls right on the stone. Young people one would like to right, followed quickly jump out of the window! Then, and from the walls outside the window to see the third note. Third of torture - the balls with your left foot of the bed tied ... ...
Tomy852929 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links