Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
congqin7331

Default 男子杀人后13年坚持给被害人家寄钱获轻判

1996年1月29日晚,荆门男子林可华在纠纷中将老乡李东强砸伤致死。随后,林可华潜逃外地打工。5 年后,林可华回宜昌自首,并全额赔偿了李东强家属的经济损失,林可华的赎罪举动也渐渐感动了李东强的家属, 其家属申请不追究林可华的刑事责任,nike air max,司法机关对林可华取保候审。

在案发后的13年间,林可华辗转西安、武汉等地流浪打工,多次将打工挣到的钱寄给李东强的家属赎罪。近 日,宜昌市夷陵区法院作出一审判决,以林可华犯故意伤害罪判处其有期徒刑3年,缓刑5年。

26岁那年,荆门市沙洋县人林可华随老乡们去宜昌打工。令他没有想到的是,因为一件小事,命运会就此发 生转折。

林可华出生于1969年11月22日。小学毕业后,一直待业在家。1995年,林可华在老乡的带领下来 到宜昌市夷陵区瓦窑坪村打工。在当地,林可华认识了许多沙洋老乡,李东强就是其中的一位,李东强比林可华大 13岁。两人租住的地方,仅相隔三四间店铺。

林可华和李东强同为后港镇人,因此相比其他老乡,两人走得更近。当时,李东强在瓦窑坪经营出租台球桌生 意。

1996年1月,李东强回老家荆门过40岁生日,将其经营的台球桌承包给林可华。据事后司法机关调查, 林可华在使用台球桌期间,将其中两根台球杆损坏。林可华并没有将此事放在心上,却没想到,李东强回来发现后 ,上门来找林可华“讨说法”。

在此案开庭审理中,林可华如此叙述当时的情况:“1996年1月29日晚上7点多钟,李东强到我的租住 处找我,要我们家赔偿他台球杆的损失,他(李东强)骂了我及我的家人后,还踢了我的门。我当时很生气,动手 打了他一下,他就用脚踢我,nike shoes uk。我更生气了,我们扭在一起打起来……”

致死老乡 潜逃外地

一件原本可以和平解决的小事,在双方都无法平息怒火的情况下,渐渐失控。 “当时,我们从家里扭打到外面,我随手从地上捡起一块红砖头,向李东强砸去,击中了他的头部。”林可华交代 。见事情闹大了,周围其他做生意的街坊们都过来劝阻,将林可华和李东强拉开。

受伤后的李东强被老乡和家属迅速送到当地医院救治,医生检查发现,李东强的颅骨线性骨折,硬膜外血肿, 经抢救无效,李东强于同年2月3日凌晨死亡。

在得知李东强已经死亡后,惊慌失措的林可华立马潜逃到西安打工,从此开始了他长达5年的逃 亡打工生涯。

1996年2月1日,李东强的家属向当地公安机关报案。同年2月3日,当地警方立案调查。

回宜自首 赔偿损失

受害人家属为昔日仇人求情

在对林可华故意伤害一案的刑事判决书上,记者了解到,2001年11月15日,夷陵区人民法院、夷陵区 人民检察院、夷陵区公安分局联合发布《关于敦促在逃犯罪嫌疑人投案自首的通知》,同月26日,林可华从西安 回到宜昌,主动向公安机关投案自首,并如实供述了自己的犯罪事实。次日,林可华经审查后被取保候审,同年1 2月29日,夷陵区检察院批准逮捕了林可华。

2001年12月22日,林可华和李东强的亲属达成民事赔偿协议,林可华全额赔偿了受害人 的经济损失。

考虑到两家原本和谐的关系,而李东强的生命已经无法挽回,nike shox,深明大义的李东强家属向司法机关申请“不追究被告人林可华的刑事责任”,林可华由此返回西安 打工。

打工赎罪 人性回归

13年坚持给被害人家寄钱

李东强的家属化怨为义,其大义的举动让林可华深受触动,更后悔自己当初的莽撞,他在内心决定用实际行动 来为自己曾经的罪行赎罪。

据办理此案的检察官介绍,林可华在案发后一直在外地打工。多年来,林可华用打工挣到的钱在经济上补偿被 害人李东强的家属。“虽然没有统计具体的数额,但是,我们在办案时,李东强的妻子杨某告诉我们,林可华多年 如一日,一直在坚持给李东强家寄钱,并多次对曾经的行为表示忏悔。李东强一家人也从内心原谅了林可华。李东 强的家人还希望林可华能打开心结,面对未来的新生活。”

据了解,林可华在西安打工到2003年。2007年,林可华来到武汉打工。

去年12月,宜昌市夷陵区公安机关在排查遗留案件时,决定执行逮捕林可华。同月8日下午5时许,夷陵区 公安分局在武汉将林可华抓获。今年1月,宜昌市夷陵区人民检察院依法以林可华涉嫌故意伤害罪,向当地法院提 起公诉。法院受理后,Nike Air Max Tailwind,依法组成合议庭,公开开庭审理此案。

宽严相济 人性执法

赎罪者获缓刑判决

宜昌市夷陵区人民法院审理后认为,林可华故意伤害他人身体,致一人死亡,其行为触犯了刑律,构成故意伤 害罪,应当承担刑事责任。林可华在规定的期限内自首,依照法律等相关规定可以减轻处罚;林可华犯罪后认罪态 度较好,积极赔偿了受害人的经济损失,其行为得到了受害人家属的谅解,有酌定从轻处罚的情节。

此案发生在1996年,对纠纷的发生,受害人李东强存在过错,现李东强已死亡13年,林可华取保候审已 7年。在这十几年中,林可华积极赔偿了受害人的损失,双方的关系得到了良好的修复,被告人在此期间亦表现良 好,而今林可华及受害人家属均过着安定平实的生活。鉴于此情况对林可华的量刑应体现宽严相济的刑事政策,以 此化解矛盾,构建人与人之间的和谐关系,促使社会稳定。法院据此作出一审判决,以故意伤害罪判处林可华有期 徒刑3年,缓刑5年。

(本文当事人双方均系化名)

文/通讯员 王晶晶 赵兵 雪竹

记者 蔡早勤制图/马晶晶

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
sd3gffset

| Back to logs list

174835393 2006 年 12 月 01 日 23:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan ------------------------------------------------- - ------------------------------
favorite girls say 33 pairs of related words!
1, we still be friends Well,>> In fact, you still have extra value in use.
2, I think I really do not fit your>> I do not like you.
3, the weather cold Oh, the hand almost froze>> quickly pull my hand, big wood!
4, I felt I needed a little more Space
5,dior sunglasses 2011, in fact you were good>> I do not want to be with you.
6, you people are really good>> I really do not want to be with you.
7, you people are really really good .... really>> Dude, stay away from.
8, I do not want a boyfriend>> dodge it! you less than half of my heart guy standards.
9, I do not want to hurt our friendship>> there will only be between us, never friendship.
10, you make me feel so embarrassed>> I can not force myself to say I do not want to answer.
11, worried about my heart a person>> that person I used to block specifically ######## people like you.
12, is the long-term friend, do not you>> want to be my boyfriend, do not look in the mirror.
13, I never thought about this issue that>> it is impossible it! Do not daydream friends.
14, I do not for a lover>> nonsense, no one will be suitable when your lover friends.
15, you give me time to think>> did not give me time, how do I run away ....
16, we can not with the>> Although the reason for very poor, but more than enough to block your friends.
17, our distance is too far>> as a friend on the good, want to have anything else.
18, your condition is really good>> Your condition is really not good to the point where I want.
19, but ... so weird .. really weird>> you are ugly .. strange in such a way that still wants to eat?
20, I think it is really between men and women of pure friendship,>> Yes, yes, between me and you really can only be a pure friendship.
21, ride motorcycles can Yeah, riding a motorcycle is very convenient>> poor young man, did not dare to pick my car.
22, but your gentle I will keep in mind>> My Lover! Gentle light is useless, but also Money, ..
23, in fact,oakley sunglasses 2011, I have the courage to accept your>> see where you are almost scared to death .. have the courage?
24, you are so cute>> You are so naive.
25, you are really cute>> You're really naive.
26, you really are super cute yeah>> dude! Not as sticky as the children it!
27, met you, I am always relive childhood
28, I think you behaved yeah>> dressed not Lackey's popular,sunglasses hut, to see that going out with you is not fun.
29, we should give each other a little buffer time>> to give you time to roll! You do not go,chanel sunglasses 2011, I really will turn!
30, late last really sorry>> be late for you to see,dior sunglasses, next time I will not to!
31, others say you are in good condition and yeah>> I've never done that before.
32, If we had a little knowledge is like a>> Maybe you will soon consciousness.
33,sunglasses 2011, Do not worry, we can be friends>> I can take this time to find a boyfriend