Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
lauraccsv

Thumbs up Facebook glitch exposes private videos

Just as our friends at The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal are reporting about a start-up that rats you out to potential employers <a href="http://newerahatstock.com/rock-star-hat-c-16.html"><strong>rock star</strong></a> based on your drunken or otherwise ill-advised social-media posts, our pals at TechCrunch have gotten a tip about another Facebook privacy burp. And if you're prone to posting nekkid Jedi videos of yourself, it could be a bit embarrassing. True, the glitch wouldn't likely have affected your job prospects, unless you'd friended your maybe-new boss, but it could have scandalized grandma or junior. As TechCrunch's Jason Kincaid reports, the glitch had to do with restricted-access settings for videos posted to Facebook and shared with supposedly designated friends. It seems that the titles, thumbnails, and descriptions for videos were mistakenly visible to all of a user's friends, regardless of which had been granted access to the clips. And a list of people tagged in each clip was visible as well. The videos themselves weren't watchable by all, but sometimes--as <a href="http://www.newerahatstock.com/"><strong>new era cap 59fifty</strong></a> Kincaid rightly points out--a thumbnail can be worth a thousand naughty words (as can a title or description of considerably fewer). We'll leave it to you to imagine the horrifying shared-with-dorm-buds, spied-by-mom scenarios. (We hope all you have to do is imagine them. If not, you have our sincere sympathies.) Of course, it's not the first time something people thought was private on Facebook really wasn't. After all, the company has a way of changing privacy policies without telling, or of quietly adding new privacy-related features on an opt-out basis, leaving users to scramble to change their settings once the news hits the fan. TechCrunch's Kincaid reports that Facebook says the glitch has been fixed and that it existed, in Kincaid's <a href="http://newerahatstock.com/monster-energy-hat-c-14.html"><strong>monster energy hat</strong></a> words, for "just over a week." That's about the time it seems to be taking the ostensibly privacy-conscious Facebook rival Google+ to acquire 7 million or so new members. (Ouch.) Again, the Facebook glitch applied to friends only, so strangers couldn't get in on the action. Still, if you're thinking of looking for a job anytime in the future (or showing up to a family reunion), you might not want to trust privacy <a href="http://www.jolintsai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1049445#1049445"><strong>Facebook glitch exposes private videos</strong></a> settings to, um, cover your tail in regard to raunchy posts. (And that sort of thing may well be the case with Google+ too, if what some see as that service's recent mishandling of user monikers is any indication.) You could, we suppose, throw privacy to the wind altogether and post that nekkid Jedi clip on YouTube. Who knows? It might go viral and land you not just a job but a whole new career. May the Force be with you.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
w5zy2nq7fq
Second Lieutenant

w5zy2nq7fq is on a distinguished road

Why not a woman pregnant
our village,christian shoes, get married for a long time are not pregnant,christian louboutin discount, her husband asked the how and your husband have a not ah ~ it. Her husband suddenly. Again room Later, the husband brought his wife's legs Mengdou immediately,christian louboutin pumps, the wife of laughter are streaming out of the nose. Scolded her husband ruefully: is a pregnant woman.
Male: Sit down!
Female: Thank you!
M: take the liberty to ask you a few months of pregnancy?
women: about 50 minutes now!

extremely careful to avoid pregnancy
A woman said: I am now very careful to avoid pregnancy;
Otome surprised;
Maiden said: to avoid pregnancy?? you just did not pick Mr. bundle surgery?
A woman said: This is the reason I needed a very careful ... ...

pregnancy
an ancient monk monk was very ill, was to save home, placed in a lady's bed. the owner invited A doctor, a monk doctor. As a monk can not see the wind, across the quilts to the doctor had thick veins. herbalist monk touched the delicate hand,christian louboutin sandals, thought it was the host family's daughter. said: pregnant!

you pregnant before the owner called the maid asked her:

actually pregnant
Li Zhang colleagues see these days are always depressed, so he asked: girlfriend is pregnant, is angry with me then. You have to take responsibility. ? , I'll pick it up over and put the results .....

ghost pregnant
let me ask you, when I get older, the meat is sour, do not good ah

ah chew ah chew him out, old man was given amnesty, on the ground dozens of knock ring head, no less than a try any piece of meat Well,christian louboutin sales, he was about to leave.
another ghost screamed Ghost in the ear, said: people, people, people pregnant it! When a father ...
Miss: Doctor, I married Miss it ...
: Doctor, I have boyfriend ....
Doctor: Ah so .. . Then tell your parents, and the second Jesus was born ....

you can give it a chance to father weeping over his daughter
boss QB and has been pregnant.
father hear angry, then find the boss.
boss: I'm very sorry, but things have now, if the birth to a son I will give you 100 million,cheap christian louboutin,
if a daughter, to you 50000.
father : If a miscarriage, you can give it a chance?
belly out the son of the maid big
businessman Harry complained to the attorney: Just rainy day, the little bastard had no place to play, even with a needle to puncture several holes in my condom. Results ... ... ... blame.
only one out of the answer is: too late to pull
w5zy2nq7fq is offline   Reply With Quote