Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Eine Tasche entsteht…

Eine Tasche entsteht…
Aus gegebenem Anlaß (Doris stellt heute die Frage: Kann man vom Filzen ausschließlich leben ?) möchte ich mal aufzeigen, warum ich vom Filzen ganz bestimmt nicht ausschließlich leben kann :
ALSO…
Vorgeschichte: es sollen wieder neue Taschen entstehen…*denk, denk*. Es wird beschlossen auf die bewährte Form zurückzugreifen, d.h. keine neue Formentwicklung nötig, die alte Schablone passt !
Aber dann.. das Design ! Leider sagten mir meine vor Monaten gemachten Entwürfe heute gar nicht mehr zu…also muss neu überlegt werden ! (Prekär: den Stoff hatte ich natürlich aufgrund der ALTEN Entwürfe bestellt..).
Zwei wunderschön gewordene Shibori-Färb-Versuche wurden kurzerhand für gelungen erklärt und sollen nun im Allgemeinen Grundlage für die neue Kollektion und im Speziellen Frontteile für die nächsten zwei Taschen werden. Gesagt – Gefilzt !
So,lady cartier, da wären wir nun (nach TAGELANGEM Trocknen ,cartier bracelet charity 2010! )
Von oben links nach oben rechts, dann die nächste Zeile usw. (war klar, oder ?)
1. Schreibtisch freiräumen, 2. Tasche 1,sterling silver cartier love bracelet replica, 3. Tasche 2, 4. Tasche 2 wird die Tasche mit dem Clown ;-) ,cartier gold love bracelet, 5. – 8. Stoffe aussuchen, 9. Taschenschnitt auflegen und ausschneiden
1. alle Filzteile zugeschnitten, 2. alle Stoffteile zugeschnitten,cartier love necklace, 3. äh…Sonnenpause, 4. Riemen,Cartier White Gold Plated Bracelet with White Stones, Reißverschlüsse und sonstiges Gedöns rausgesucht, 5. Reißverschluß eingenäht (das mach ich am Liebsten..), 6. Lederstück (wie durch ein Wunder in passender Farbe vorhanden) zugeschnitten, 7. Seitenteile gesteckt, 8. Taschen gesteckt (vorher noch: Riemen angenäht, Reißverschlußtasche aufgenäht, Handytasche aufgenäht, Seitenteile fertiggestellt), 9. Taschenstück genäht und Boden abgesteppt
1. weil alles zusammengenäht wird, sehen die Kanten SO aus, 2. innen, nach dem Einnähen von einem Seitenteil,cartier diamond platinum bracelet, 3. fertig, nur noch Fäden abschneiden, 4. man braucht viel Tee um eine Tasche zu machen ,Cartier Love Bracelet in Rose Gold with Diamonds!!, 5. Anprobe…, 6. so sieht sie aus, 7. fertig außen,cartier love bracelet sizing chart, 8. fertig innen, 9. und nochmal fertig innen – Puh !
Und wenn man jetzt noch die Kosten fürs Material abzieht,cartier bracelet prices uk, naja, also so richtig viel bleibt da als Stundenlohn nun wirklich nicht über !
Ach ja, das war auch erst die erste Tasche !
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22126548 2010 年 04 月 03 日 23:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: cone ㄖ Bom
Xitang Maybe I really do not fit this place
to this place with great expectations only to find the difference and I feel much better
always feel this tranquil environment and I was so out of tune
small dream, and dreaming of the day has finally come where they are excited and thrilled not to say
Lao Gao
I tepid feelings seem to be coordinated with the fishes, but this town is ... ...
I have such a place on the town do not like,timberland boots uk, I like the bustling metropolitan city of fashion trends
start running account:
2010-4-2 Location: Huzhou bus station - Xitang
; Time: 10:20 -
; Event: Xitang Tour
; specific: full of emotion, 436 bedroom for the first time the collective travel. Got into a car, bumpy three hours, finally came to Xitang. Inn boss to pick us up, very warm, a small inn, but the environment is very good. Put down our luggage, can not wait to go out to play. First find a place to eat, eat lunch braised eggplant, steamed double foul,mens timberland boots, there to burn dried fish-flavored pork bones, perhaps because they were hungry, eat particularly fast, eat food bare. Never played have not seen, feel particularly fresh, look east, west touch,,,, afternoon, eat tofu, eat maltose, recalled the next child, bought a lettering of the mobile phone chain, bought a handmade red rope ring, unconscious, has been very late in the first side of the world, four people eating a bowl of family portrait, a bowl of fish noodles burst Shansi, a bowl of beef noodles Shansi. Xitang Bar Street, it should be also very famous, sit inside the bar looking for a home, not the past earlier, not many people find Linhe seat. Four people, drink, play a sieve, also quite feeling. Yes, we put a lotus lamp, very warm, a wish and let it float away with the water. . . Amidst the corridor is very busy, many people have a lot of selling snacks,timberland boots sale, bought octopus balls and lots, good food Oh, sit a moment, the wife took the menu out, sorry do not eat, to point out a Sauce screws, a lobster dish and a bowl of fermented rice balls, took four of them to get rid of that noise, and Mama Zui Ba went on, continue to eat, one bunch of Duck gizzard,cheap timberland boots, meat eating bar. Nearly ten o'clock, went to Chile Dun barbecue, my God, I feel we are a special trip to eat, ha ha. .
time :2010-4-3
event: play
specific: get up early, went to eat the famous deliberately small ravioli, business, oh well, wait for it, even a small wonton to 5 dollars a bowl, dough sticks to 2 dollars a really high price, 2 yuan, at home, can buy a basket of fried fritters of it, no way, away from home Well, the cold water also rose half, eat the food, and rare, go back to saving money. Xitang yesterday has basically been put on the street to take a stroll, and today has a little shake a little, approaching noon, went to the famous old Pin-fang, the results of that person, ah, it feels like to eat at Pizza Hut, as ah is scheduled to be the long queue, but also to get numbers. . . To really so good? Well, to have come, always taste your friends to wait. Until finally, the point of a Chan Yi covered round, a cabbage, a salty fried eel and a chicken pot of soil paste, in fact, taste is not loud noise. . . Yesterday, it was said, Xitang, when the most popular are: children see ass, adults read back of the head,timberland kids, these words very interesting, of course, realistic thing. Gorgon bought cake, ask the boss how to get way, the boss said: see road to walk, see the bridge cross the bridge,,, fun, two days down, one by one and the squad leader has been so happy, so excited, I told Lao Gao, ha ha, a little less interested. Rarely come out to play, we can not disappointing thing ~ 13:45, rushed to the bus station in Jiaxing, the thinking about 2:05 to buy tickets Huzhou, the results did not,timberland uk, and can only buy tickets for 2:50, the bus station dry sat for an hour. . Better to go back soon. .
Wuzhen fun than Xitang
say, I really do not feel, I feel the same, no difference, for me, feeling all kind of boring, I always think I like that very fit. .
I feel the spirit of good
, ha ha, but no matter how good spirit to go to bed it still get up early tomorrow morning to go practice ~ cars do, sleep slightly, good night, although this rotten log points, but in the end and wrote a timely Ha ~
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote