Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Thinking almost the product

a friend adjoin me today above the recruitment requirements production manager, annotated the direction some conceptual stuff about the production.

said the concept of products, in appending to the kernel fancy of ​​the initial product (solve anybody problems, who obtain little amount), the next tread is the product among the upwards and downstream industry shackle design, and ultimately to the project after the start of external to the user class, involving many nouns: UCD, UE, UI, HCI,Supra Trainers, etc.. More of these terms of design thinking to attention. But a good product manager must clearly understand these terms and to this way of analytic deeply applied to themselves responsible because the products.

Internet industry product development managers can not know, can not understand drawing, yet he must understand the trend of the Internet, remove user need is what has been and will not amplify, understand the point of technical terms and functions it wants to make the underlying structure and complexity of the introduction floor from the front desk technical project manager to solve it,Supras! Do not know PS,Supra Shoes, using WORD or additional tool to paint a chart and flow diagram like the thought passed to the designer. The most essential thing, he had a ambition of folk to communicate, the products absence to be addressed,Supra Footwear, the message,Supra Skytop II Shoes, complete and correct to developers, designers, sale staff attach with clear and applicable.

a product manager said, to drag question, of way, understand the point of development of logic, understand the point of PS product manager, avail will be a little extra. Or back to the heading,
saw an old stick today, 06 years, and instantly turn on the line, very vivid terms that can understand the need of thinking. :

Content from donews the author: ------------

in my life up to immediately a few words should be: UCD (user-centered design), UE (user experience),Supra Trinity NS Shoes, UI ( User Interface), HCI (human-computer interaction), web2.0 (no one can give the most exactly meaning), usability (ease of use) ..
What is UI? What is interaction? What is UCD? What is WEB2.0? ... For me they are all have alter meanings.

What is UI (user interface)?
think of it like some comic, did know what the UI, is a long process:
02 I started in early to do some graphic devise software interface, graphic design process is the maximum bored and full of ingenious sensibility, others see their design was installed in the machine using it is a cool feeling.
stage of this phase has been apt the end of 2002, one daytime my LEADER showed me a alike exotic software user interface display, where I penetrate the
So I know: Since then, know what
UI, that the word has found a lot of information on, and then the translation of my colleagues asked me to assist me next, so I know the UI design is not bare is the

What is interaction design?
in the matrimony of my go and the microcomputer, I like the most amuse is the In mandate to ensure good on-site mandate, to keep ahead the start of a party of ideas and Simulation:
I began to corner the computer on this interest, and continue to made my preference
been designed behind the breakthrough of problems and deficiencies, and began studying with a educator was Began to ease of use has all been throughout my design. . .

What is UCD?
has been making , the best they played from there .. If you do no like ..began to study and research, awareness in this esteem and who understand how to do it, , and then as long as he has that sense and thought he would learn how to do it.
Yesterday they asked me , then probably concludes that can partake.
So we started thinking, such a
GMAIL to 2004 came out, we say began to feel that the concept of
So I know: have discovered that the notion of constant presumption, it was slowly creature preposterous speculation, and even began to say: web2.0 is the blog, is a rss, is the feed, is a wiki, is ...

including yesterday Young sister said the same phenomenon: the foreman said .0 site's interface is that you can haul, web2.0 website ought be quite simple interface, web2.0 network interface should be competent to define their own label.
really became engaged: some say he is how web2.0 website extravaganza, and that performance became web2.0 features.

my understanding: In truth, those are fair

Sponsored Links