Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
jabar5mue

Thumbs up Tracy Mcgrady

Tracy Mcgrady The purportedly trade deadline for the National Basketball Association has left, and some results ar already in. It was suppose to be a opportunity for some big names to exchange addresses. But it will take some time for some of the players to adjust to their new team- mates. Such as, Marcus Camby, Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood, “Catfish” Travis Outlaw, Tracy McGrady, Kevin Martin, and just to mention a few players without top billing. First, Marcus Camby is a legit 6’11 shot blocker with a lot of length. Marcus can run the floor with great stride and grace. The increase visibility concerning the lack of defense in the middle, has left the Portland Trial Blazers no choice but to find <a href="http://www.8shoxonline.com/products_all.html"><strong>Nike Shoes Shox</strong></a> a stopper in the painted area. By looking astatine the Trail Blazers lineup, it seems they’re a playoff team. But it will take time for Marcus Camby to establish himself as a Blazer. For example, Marcus didn’t disappoint against the Utah Jazz on Sunday night with 18 rebounds, and four blocks. It will probably take Marcus a few weeks of practice with his new team-mates, and to get more familiar with the team plays. I personally didn’t like trading “Catfish” Travis Outlaw, and Steve Blake for a 35 year old center. But the Portland Trail Blazers have been know to do strange player movements. Secondly, I hope Antawn Jamison was just nervous against the Charlotte Bobcats on Friday night. Jamison shooting debut was 0 for 12. I know that the “King” LeBron James is expecting something completely dissimilar in the upcoming games. Antawn should help coming off the beach with his 20 ppg average. He is a sound player with a professional attitude. I expect Jamison to contribute more in the upcoming playoffs, and regular season games. The Cleveland Cavaliers will definitely be in the Eastern finals. It’s up to LeBron James and O’Neal to help with the smooth transition concerning Antawn. So watch out for a great playoff series ‘tween Cleveland, Boston, Atlanta or Orlando. The way LeBron execute, and provide leadership, the sky is the limit for Cleveland. Thirdly, The Catfish has left Portland, Oregon. I was disappointed that the Trail Blazers traded Outlaw. I’m embarrassed that my Trail Blazers ar known for grooming good players and trading them. It seems the Blazers made the move just to guarantee a playoff opportunity. Throwing away the future for instant gratification is non a great concept. Outlaw is a very good swingman that can run the floor, play above the rim, clutch 4th quarter player, and a great team- mate. For Instance, In overtime against the Utah Jazz on Sunday, the Blazers lost a 25 point lead due to players not stepping up. Outlaw would’ve provided scoring down the stretch to help Brandon Roy. If the Blazers are serious about making the playoffs, someone besides Brandon will have to produce during crucial times. Hopefully, Travis Outlaw will get the chance to prove himself in Los Angeles. It has been known that ex- Blazers come back to hunt the Trail Blazers, and Travis will be one of them. Meanwhile, Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood should help the Dallas Mavericks. Both players ar great team-mates and very unselfish players. Haywood is long and can fill the middle. I think Caron Butler just needed a opportunity to play for a contender. <a href="http://www.8shoxonline.com/"><strong>Nike Shox Shoes</strong></a> Caron skills will definitely show during the playoff run. The Dallas Mavericks have been winning since making the trade. I know Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd is happy with the strong offense and defense effort of their new team-mates. Last but non least, Tracy McGrady is a good player and a All-Star. I don’t know about his locker room swagger. Tracy seems to rub people the wrong way, and don’t fit with certain teams if helium isn’t the main focus. I think the Knicks landed McGrady because of Salary issues and Fan attendance. The Knicks have the chance to land a great free agent in 2011. I think the Knicks ar using Tracy McGrady as a pawn to attract players such as LeBron James. It’s not a bad move to get McGrady, but what if he isn’t enough to provide a incentive for other free agents. To instance this point, if Tracy McGrady score like helium did the other night in his Knicks home debut, and stay injury free, the free agents should come running to New York. Also, the Houston rockets will be even better with Kevin Martin. The back court of Martin, Brooks, and Ariza should be one of the most explosive in the league. Houston is starting to look very scary and will be a tough out in the playoffs. Martin will provide the marking Houston is missing astatine the other guard position. Great pick-up for the Houston Rockets, and Hopefully the Trail Blazers don’t have to see them during the playoffs. To Conclude, The NBA player movement is about jocking for position to win the NBA title. The team to chase is the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant. It’s non bad to raise the stakes concerning trading players, but only time will tell if the certain teams succeed. It probably wouldn’t have mattered if the Lakers would’ve moved a player or not. The Lakers ar the Hunted, and they’re resting <a href="http://www.am9-pm5.com/guestbook.php"><strong>UGG 5245 Boots Tall Style Womens Ultra sand Cheapest | UGG Outlet ...</strong></a> Kobe for a repeat, and 5th Title. The new look for certain teams will enhance there chances, but it probably will be just another(a) move to face off against the cream of the crop and lose. After all, the playoffs will be exciting for the NBA and the Fans. Category: Tracy Mcgrady Tags: chance mcgrady, lebron james, Tracy Mcgrady, tracy mcgrady injury, tracy mcgrady shoes, tracy mcgrady stats, tracy mcgrady trade, tracy mcgrady trade rumors, tracy morgan

Sponsored Links