Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

48282 2010 年 12 月 18 日 00:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

you ever thought of escape to a desert island with no people to avoid all the trouble? Many people must have had this idea, but the face of the uninhabited islands, whether it is Some of the earth no one simple but beautiful scenery of the island has not become one island, we might go there and look around and enjoy a moment of ease and quiet.

1. Maldive Islands

Maldives

Maldives

Maldives atolls and coral from the 26 groups of nearly 1190 islands, called the Indian Ocean island, These coral atolls are usually divided into 5-10 and the island was uninhabited island 20-60. This unique geographical features of the Maldives to give entrepreneurs to develop tourism resources, they can be built on a desert island resort, a temporary residence to attract foreign tourists to enable them to take over one of Robinson's addiction children.
addition to the Maldives Islands, we may be any other place on earth can not find a boundary between land and sea which is so vague. Although this feature gives the Maldives attractive tropical and warm climate, but the only island nation of 40 million people bear the brunt of global warming has thus become the object. The average altitude of the Maldives is only 5 feet (1.5 meters),paul smith sale, but also the highest point of 7 feet 7 inches (about 2.3 meters). With rising sea levels, tides and storms will cause more of this beautiful world destruction, many of the island will eventually swallowed by the sea, residents will inevitably become a

2. New Zealand's Auckland Islands

New Zealand Auckland Islands

New Zealand Auckland Islands

Auckland Islands south of New Zealand is located in the bitter cold of south latitude to This compact Islands, a total of five islands, several millions of years ago by the long-dormant volcano, dormant form, Auckland Island is the largest one. Auckland Islands area of 241.3 square miles total (about 625 square kilometers), most of the region have been severely eroded by the jagged mountains form, the height of the mountains can reach 2,170 feet (about 660 meters).
13 century, humans may settle in at one time in this archipelago. With the remains of the island found evidence of residence, Auckland Islands, the Polynesian explorer to become adventure southernmost. 19th century, people have been several attempts to settle on the island , but most will live for several years. During World War II, the New Zealand government set up a weather station on the island and sending personnel stationed in the war after the removal of weather, this become a completely uninhabited islands of the world.

3. Seychelles Aldabra Island

Seychelles Aldabra Island

Seychelles Aldabra Island

4. Solomon Islands Tate Paredes Island

Tate Paley Solomon Islands

Tate Paredes Island Solomon Islands

Island, Solomon Islands Tate Paley called around the island. Island area of 45.5 square miles Tate Paredes (about 118 square kilometers), is the largest in the Western Pacific uninhabited island.
Tate Paley Association is a descendant of the Solomon Islands registered charitable organization, since 2002, the island would be responsible for supervision of the Tate Paredes, protect the island's forests and other natural resources for the benefit of future generations. Supervision of the descendants of the Association, the Tate Paley built an eco-resort island,paul smith bag, in order to provide employment opportunities for local residents on the island, plans to raise funds for the protection and increase public awareness of the unique status of the island Tate Paredes understanding.

5. Palau's Rock Islands

Palau's Rock Islands

Palau's Rock Islands

Rock Islands in Palau language is called The islands from the 250 to 300 islands with a total land area of only 18 square miles (about 47 square kilometers), the rich biological diversity which is its pride. These limestone islands and coral islands highest point above sea level, 680 feet (about 207 meters),burberry handbags, on the island, dense forests, has many hidden lagoons and other lakes and a series of unique biological life.
Rock Islands of Palau is a beautiful and rich of the world, although it may be uninhabited, but in the past few thousand years, humans may have left the islands many times in their footprints. One of the most intriguing discovery of evidence than the so-called People initially thought that miniature people and the Indonesian island of Flores hobbits in the blood, miniature people now believe that the ancient people of Palau, short stature because of suffering from the island dwarfism.

6. Costa Rica's Coco Island

Costa Rica's Coco Island

Cocoa Island, Galapagos Islands, a bit like the north, the Pacific hiding in a corner of it alone, from the west coast of Costa Rica, about 340 miles (550 km). This small island roughly rectangular area of 9.2 square miles (about 23.85 square kilometers), above, a certain number of live deer, wild boar, wild cats and humans intentionally or unintentionally introduced in mice. Although there are plenty of available fresh water resources, but human beings have never been in permanent residence here. Writer Michael Creech Dayton novel Such speculation is based on the island of Isla Lal Naboo in Spanish means Kirishima,burberry bags, and Cocoa Island is the only one in or near South America has a huge island cloud forest ecosystem.

7. Kiribati Phoenix Islands

Kiribati Phoenix Islands

Kiribati Phoenix Islands

Phoenix Islands by the eight small islands and several atolls, located half-way from Hawaii to the South Pacific in Fiji. The whole archipelago is only 11 square miles area (27.6 square kilometers), but the largest of a small island - Kandun island living of over a few individuals, the rest of this uninhabited islands. Over the past two centuries, people have been several attempts to settle in the Phoenix Islands,mulberry bag, or immigrants, but all efforts ended in failure, the last batch of residents evacuated the island in 1963.
Although Phoenix Islands are part of the Republic of Kiribati, Kandun Island, located away from the capital, about 1765 kilometers east of South Tarawa where, but it is an isolated archipelago. Phoenix Islands, on the southern tip of the island, there is a statement of uncertainty. Some people think that 尼库马鲁鲁 Island (formerly known as Gardner Island) is the July 1937 American female pilot and co-pilot Fred Noonan 艾米利亚厄 Hart emergency landing place, was driving when they a twin-engine Lockheed Electra aircraft flight around the world.

8. Thailand's Marine National Park, Anton

Thailand's Marine National Park, Anton

Anton Marine National Park (built in 1980) from the Gulf of Thailand's 42 islands. Although the total area of the park's 39.5 square miles (102 square kilometers), but only 7 square miles (18 km) is dry land.
Anton Islands Marine National Park, published in 1996 and Alex Garland's novel of the same name in 2000 film. Formation of the beach before shooting them, but after the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, the beach here resumed the original look and features.

9. Fiji Islands Mamanuka Ricky Malu Island

Ricky Malu Islands Fiji Islands Mamanuka

Ricky Malu

tiny island in 2000 film

Mamanuka Fiji Islands (Fiji is part of) about 20 volcanic islands. At high tide, the island down to about 13 seats. Fiji Mamanuka Islands are uninhabited island in the lot, the available freshwater resources is to determine whether they can live it seems the main factor.
in the Fiji Islands, an island Mamanuka received a special honor: a tiny island in 2000, Ricky Malu film Tom Hanks played the role of Chuck Rich Rand to the island in the Maroons survived several major difficulties encountered, including the fire and find the source of fresh water can be invoked. Fortunately, at this time, Wilson has been accompanied by his companion at his side as he continued to survive the spiritual pillar.

10. Charles Bell of the Pyramid Island

Charles Bell of the pyramid
Island

from the visual effect, the high 1844 feet (562 meters) of Charles Bell of the pyramid may be the world's most impressive of the island, which is located in the Pacific Ocean from the southeast around Lord Howe Island 13 miles (20 km), located about 370 miles east of Australia (600 km). Navy Captain Henry Lee in 1788 Charles Bell first found this home Patrizi formed by a volcanic island. Until nearly a century later, only very careful first person to set foot on the island craggy rocks of the coast. Can say with certainty, from a volcano 700 million years old this left 3,600 feet (1,100 meters) × 1000 feet (300 meters) of the island, no one is flat.
you might think, Charles Bell may be climbing a pyramid and the ideal point diving paradise, indeed 1965 was the first successful climb this Charles Bell climbing the pyramid is completely banned in 1982, but climbing activities in 1990 is a special case, this is the US government to apply the results.

added: I must mention Devon Island, Canada

Devon Island, Canada

in this list, there is no Arctic and Antarctic islands and islets, because those islands are fundamentally not suitable for living, and here called Nevertheless, we still have to mention the Tide Man Island. It is the world's 27th largest island and the largest uninhabited island. Baffin Island, Devon Island in the Canadian northwest, an area of 21,331 square miles (about 55,247 square kilometers).
weather is cold and dry, and has a diameter of 14 miles (23 kilometers ) of the Holden crater,mulberry handbags, it all makes it a future Mars rovers and the residence an ideal testing ground. Elton John was in a song sings, this is not your place to raise children.
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,designer handbags cheap

| Back to logs list

45477 2009 年 11 月 07 日 07:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

express the mood and character cultivation,handbags online cheap, self-cultivation,designer handbags, health Huizeng Zhi,burberry bags,

royal couple visited the board shop

Photo Name: Kawabata hanging scroll

Photo Name: Yasunari Kawabata and amount

Photo Name: The Tale of Genji Study painted Teng

Photo Name: Glen Rotten Axe

Photo name: trunk box

be continued ...

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

??? - Qzone log ,handbags online

| Back to logs list

47659 2010 年 06 月 10 日 05:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary

Thanks to my family's trust and her husband,burberry bags, to family, subjected to various pressures, risking life safety to the northwest of the battlefield fighting the smoke everywhere, but the rear was on fire!! Continue to stay here, where things may goo on my career can not have it in the end I go from here??? I am in frontline, the family not only did not give me any protection,mulberry handbags, but engage in a coup,alexa mulberry, do things every day ..... Really train a person ah... Wretched ,paul smith bag!!!!!!!!!!
in the end what is responsibility? Sage said, Is love necessary for me to give up their dreams? Let my poor wife and children and I had the day be considered a big love? Sage also said that most people alive is the meaning of success is the dream of others, but it is not such a success,designer handbags!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 513690165 at 17:43 on December 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
In the middle of a beautiful campus, there are a couple in love, boy named Hui, the girl called the Little read. The girl is very beautiful, very considerate and good to learn on every test in school the top few. Very handsome boy, but always, and the students went to fight. Girls are often persuaded the boy not to fight, you can always laugh it off the boy, or you do not know.
they love his sixth grade from the beginning, it can be said to childhood, born for each other. Sometimes they will go
the Internet, also have each other's QQ number. Girls will not sleep at night and his cell phone chat board Q, the boy often write the log, but who do not know what he was writing about! Because the boy's room is encrypted. The girl asked the boy several times the space and QQ password, the boy always laugh and say, be good, one day will let you know .
on campus, often see the two holding hands, boy loves girl, girl, he likes to call the girl because she was listening to the words of the boy, sometimes girl, said Du Zhuozui spoiled; silly pig, I want to eat something, I'm hungry. Boy, gently pinch the girl's nose, then hugged the girl's waist, said, go! What would you like the girl that I want to eat the best food the world's most expensive things. The boy looked at the girl, smiled and said to the girl, there will always be one day. Girl nodded,paul smith sale, ah. Girls just want to open a joke, because in her mind, there is the best boy accompanied the happiest. But the boy is not so simple mind, the girl said, every word,mulberry handbags, the boy will be deeply engraved in my heart. Because the boy said that I would make every effort to meet the girl's every wish, as long as the girls happy, the boy is dead, will be ... ....
time off soon, and shortly a year later, the new semester began. With age, psychological changes, more and more beautiful girls, boys more and more handsome. Boys and girls in junior high school third grade, and was also in the same class. Girls, academic excellence, the first row of seats in the class, while the poor boy's learning, sitting in the first row of the reciprocal of the class. School boy is not sleeping , that is, play phone, but also from time to time to see the girl, of course, will see the boy behind the girl, and sometimes will, as the smile.
bad boy, always criticized by the teacher, the girl was always praised by the teacher. Slowly, the boys and girls feel farther and farther away from the pursuit of girls, more and more people. Once boys and girls to go on the way home from school, the boy asked the girl said that if one day I go, that I walked out! How would you do, will not find a boyfriend? The girl looked at the boy said, if you really go, I will hate you forever, but I will not find a boyfriend. The boy asked, what if the boy better than me, than I love you? The girl and said, in my heart you are the best. The boy smiled, and gently kissed the girl on the forehead. Get out of the boy's eyes tear a big, dripping in the girl's nose. The girl looked up the boy's eyes, tightly hugged the boy, said my life I will follow you, walk with you in the future, said, kissing him on being caught. At this time, the boy's head a bit dizzy, in fact, know the boy ... .... Boy girl hand gently wipe the tears away; I take you home!, The girl nodded smiling ... ....
class that day , the boy becomes a man as like in class do not play phone, and not the students, and next to the chat, just lying on the table to sleep. Is waking up only to see the front of the girl, the girl could see that he has something on his mind. First class, the girl asked to go near the child; how do you, is not uncomfortable ah? The boy said nothing, but a little tired, sleep a little late last night, you do not worry . Girls like to say something, but gave up! ... ...
Time is really flying now, like third-year junior high school life blink an eye over them! Girls because of academic excellence, a high test to being the city admitted. Scores of boys are far from, so I had to drop out!
this day the boy to send girls to school, the boy asked the girl on the way, if you encounter better than me, than I am handsome, how would you choose? Girl Duzhuoxiaozui said how many times you ask, ah, I said in my heart, you're the best. The boy said, if you do encounter a good boy, do not miss Oh, Oh, boy smiled. To the school gate, the boy said, well, on to here! Certainly better study hard, do not Xiahun know? Spoiled girl, said that, you dry if I do not listen. Ah get it!. Girl in a shed tears, the girl took a few steps, then ran back, tightly hugged the boy said, stupid pig, you must find me, but also to see me. Said the boy; ah, I will, I will every day see you later . Girl shocked, really? The boy nodded his head; really, I decided to find a job here, every day with you. Girl, good, what do you want to meet me every day, every day I have to cook. The boy said with a smile, well ... ... piece of cake, huh. In! Happy girls into school.
this way, the two together every day, very happy, but also live together, the boy to send girls to school every morning, and then go to work at night after work, cooking and washing clothes but also to the girl, and then go girls came back from school meals. Those girls are the envy of the girl students to have such a boyfriend, so happy ah. Girl is proud of. So the boy to work, school girls, girls, money sent home boy did not use a penny. Girl asked the boy, where you earn ah, is not secretly spent? Boys lie girl; my money to send home, ah. After we got married but also to use it! Ha ha. But the girls do not know! Boys earn, gave the girl school, and their one point but no flowers. Girls, boys want to keep the money sent home, but also with other college girls. So happy for over two three years. Finished high school, but also to college, the girl said, obediently adhering to three years, the University must take the reading ... ... .
girls learning is still so good, to be admitted at a university in Tianjin. This day call the boy to the girl, the boy said on the phone, to where we must study hard, do not think I, nor fun , but do not call me ... .... Here, the girl interrupted the boy, then! Why ah, why do not you call ah? I wrong?. The boy said with a smile and girls, stupid girl, oh today, because I was busy making money ah, for our future, I want to make money. Girl and went on to say that you stupid pig! You silly, ah, I'll put up the University to complete, but also earn money with your, ah, hee hee. Girl and proud to say. The boy broke down in tears and said, if they are good boys, we must take on the people, then I'm not around, I still wish you happiness, you have to listen, do not miss me, remember? When girls cry, but also a bit angry, well ... ... Well, do not tell you, I want to class. ~ Beep beep beep ... ... , the girl hung up. Girl wiped away tears, went to the classroom.
girls still do not know, when the men have been in the hospital, the boy sat on the bed crying,paul smith bag, people will be sad to see! A nice boy, ah, why God is so unfair that it must break up this love of the couple too!
shortly after the boy because of the illness and death. Two years of college life, girls are slowly used to it, and more of the missing boy, eyes closed in front of the boy will appear, or the kind of handsome, kind of laugh. After graduating from college, was invited to do in Hong Kong, a company manager, and more beautiful girls, many male colleagues to pursue girls, but girls have been rejected, because the girls heart, who himself has long been a boy, so ... .... Although it is easy work, but did not accompany the boy, the girl I felt very tired! Girls are always eyes closed, thinking about the good and the boys the day together, thinking of his time in high school, the boys pick their own to school, and returned to their own cook and clean, the girl's tears, tears from the corner drop by drop across. Girls from time to time, to register their QQ, to see what the boy has recently written log of the No, but turn to turn to,handbags online cheap, there is no room for the state but boy wrote in the article . Some girls impatient, from time to time to see the boy's picture on the computer, but it has been a gray, like the invisible girl knew the boy, the girl sent the boy always QQ information, the boy has never replied to. Called the boy, the echo is, Desperate little girl, does he really not love me? The girl I asked myself.
six years worth of this life, suffering from the torment of the girls, the girls decided to go to the boy's home. Early in the morning the girl went to the boy on the ride home, sitting in the car can not tell the girl kind of excitement, and thought, this can finally see the boys. Girl car sat two days and nights to the boy lived in the village. By way of asking, the girl finally to the boy's uncle, the boy's uncle, take the girl to the boy's home, then come out from the house about an age of fifty-year-old uncle, pale and thin appearance, people watching means a little bit fat and slow in front of Norway's go girls, watching girls dressed in elegant clothes, a pretty face. Asked the girl said; you ... ...? The girl said, I was Fred's students , not seen for many years, so today to see him. The girl asked; you what is he ah? Oh ~ I was Fred father. The girl stared ... ... his father, oh, it is my father slightly, Oh, the girl said to myself. The girl asked, that Fred it? ... ... At this time the uncle some unspeakable! The girl looked at the uncle's eyes, as if there is a trace of tears. Some girls, anxious, quick ... ah ... Fred said it? He go? Uncle has been looking at the eyes of the girl behind. The girl turned around and saw a grave! A grave stone still standing! So ... .. . What is that? Girls could not believe my eyes! The girl went to the monument before the shaking, knees, hands to touch this stone,mulberry bags, the girl looked at the boy's photo stele, or the kind of handsome, or the kind of happy laughter. The girl holding the stone burst into tears, trembling cries saying, silly pig; Why do ah, why wait for me, you have the heart to leave you nice a person. Tears of the girls face on the stone through your mouth and kiss the boy's face, the girl saw the boy following a line of digital photos,
girl found a nearby cafe! Let the boss of a computer, and shaking the girl lost the number, the girl's heart is more powerful. Board, the moment has come in thousands of QQ messages are issued by the girl, the girl came to realize that the boy has not the Internet. The above is only a friend, that is, girls, girls, and then into the boy's room, photo album which only girls photo boys, and some girls ID, the girl's body trembling,mulberry bag, the tears keep running, the girl look the boy's photo album, just like back to the past, the boy holding the girl always said, You're beautiful, there is also hundreds of articles logs, almost all on the boys and girls! Turn the page has is not the girl to see an article called ... ... My dear girl, wrote: Boy, you stupid pig all the time, I was really happy, remember the third grade at the junior high school when that time, every day I go to bed, you ask how do I, I lie to you all right, you remember one night we are kissing, while I say late , I'll buy you a home, in fact, I received notice of a dangerous disease, but also is an incurable disease, doctors said only a maximum of three years of my life, but in these three years, can not smoke, nor drink, because it makes me sicker! The most important thing is not to do strenuous exercise and stimulating, so I do not fight. And ... ... you are always advised me not to fight, and I always say you do not know, because I do not want to hear people criticize you, I do not want to worry you, but you do not want to miss the future, I say so, Ha ha. Sometimes you will say I will not cry for you, actually , you know! Although I did not tear came out, but my heart has long been left unsaid, because I do not want you to see. Although only three years of my life time, but during the time you are in high school, I was really happy and pleased, but also, and you live together, pick your classes every day, I really like the husband and wife, no ... ... not We originally husband, hee hee. Nice very nice of you lie, Oh. I often say to you, If I run across a good boy in school must not miss, I know that makes you sad, but I also can not ah? That you go to university, I did not go to see you, I 'm really sad, you may not know when I've been in the emergency room, and I really want to go and send you to school, but I can not. Baby, when you see this time, I might have gone. But I have said must be happy, do not want me. If we adjourned to the afterlife. But you have to pull alive! I may not deserve you. I really want to get you soon dear. Hui ~ hand
girls also face the tears made a comment saying: stupid pig, I want you to call me honey, you know, stupid pig, baby needs you, I need you with me, without you I have the courage to live, but why do you keep me so long too! Why, I said, my whole life are you, stupid pig, you are a person there, it is very lonely, stupid pig, you wait for me, my child, now accompany you. The next morning, the addition of a female corpse grave, holding a piece of paper written on the paper; please bury me and him together, thank you!. Since then, the addition of a grave here. People also pray for this couple!
read on the turn , take a look at the people around her, what is true love! Love you, love you, you are more pain
Old 10-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

48043 2008 年 08 月 07 日 12:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: jokes rolling
I just shout at you, how was it!

Beijing duck cold, how do?

Hangzhou radio host quotations sensual articles

1, Zhao Wei ---- I installed with every day of the innocent, the film school, it is the famous 'bus' me on your next! Think you can tell Marilyn. Monroe than it. Put on a big chest not brain SB, A if she had to shoot a film, I can barely see your nose while.

2, Liu Xiaoqing Liu aunt --- 50, right? What quite a while before letting the cattle up artist in her face and on to tinker with the stretch, flute is played by a 18-year-old girl, **! Mother, you will spare us! Came to a sense of smell rancid smell of your body

3, Hu Bing --- The SB also play it? He picked up a pack lying on rails so that it is also long enough. The train sped past, Made in, three sections of two parts! To be good.

4, Li Yapeng --- this little girl is strange, dare to play Linghu Chong!? Do not know why the director to find an actress to play a full Linghu masculinity brother. (Later I heard he was a man, once I passed out) by! With the children of the children like him can also *** often!

5, ZHANG Wei ---- Zuifan key is this grandson! Hell is as no longer open, and each have their own design show in a few words and thinks cool style, cool faith, do not understand the teacher, fight monsters, do not be afraid. Look at the moral, claws, jumping up and down. Hell go to the circus on a chain tied to his potential to look good!

6, F4, girls are also said to have SB die for them to live in, it'd made a name for a fart is perhaps even taste Beijing roast duck, do not know how people like, in short, idol drama I never see, afraid of eye trouble. The definition of drama is one of several long played a little person like SB, a group of chemicals SB did not see. Whether good or bad acting.

7, Yu-fly - first saw her, a little taste. Later, I heard people bag the 3 years for possession of a tender of the Golden House. Come out do not play innocent, and she does not refer! Clamping have to say that they are virgins, we Huoer Cou 50 dollars, and I pack her again!

8, Ma Jingtao - this man is not small child age, right? No matter how old, and look at him, inviting Jiaolv a voice call on the acting, ah, that a few blue veins on his neck as thick as chopsticks. If your ear is a little bit wrong not understand a word heard. By,paul smith bag, *** to see the film had to hire a Mandarin translation.

9, Zhang Tielin - Mama take this long to grandchildren. Do not know where to pop out. Six years ago I heard played devils. Just do not play again for years. Taking it every two Qianlong God (also Pig Princess) of the Han did not like the play, opening like an SB-like laugh. A mouth on 'I shoot you guilty', I'm afraid the audience see the child off his face, put something all right Kill wide open eyes.

10, shaking the poor children --- This bitch is also true line, broke a few of the book fool ten years the Chinese people to see that her book is really a great custom. I have never seen, heard mainly on the headache!

11, director Wang Jing --- This grandson, winners of the Gluttons, saw him, I do not fight one to air. *** Are grown that way, and from time to time but also in the film exposed under the face. Dry your own work good also, those who refuse to see grandson shot! Special low shot funny, that we the audience are mentally handicapped. Take a love of the Strongly urge the fat disappear

12, Nick Cheung --- eyelid was cut after the. Over the entire tooth is shaped. Alex Lau, Andy Lau did not mimic, imitate the stars week, no week of strange. Shoot numerous garbage . Dreams of 鲤鱼跳龙门 ----*** is 鲤鱼跳龙门, you said you were a big bounce followed Pangtou Yu P

13, Wang Lihong said singing I do not curse --- you, you have to run out of rushing to criticize me! A good song to sing a few years how good you think you play that posture, like a sore guilty of the same ZHI. When ZHI sore throat on the transfer to your honest!

14, Mao Ning - not the movies? I do not criticize him play a few. This grandson I could not get gas to scold, to sing a slide move thirteen children, there is a I heard P also give through the eyes may be better not let cool, pass over him twice in the back. (Beside the point,designer handbags online, singing is also abused)

15, Gong Li --- let who face the same across the board, a look from the side is a Crescent Moon. That smile Zuidou out to the suggestible child, and will be able to play a mountain guns and farmers. Finally with the stars play a weekly
25 Cai Guoqing --- lethality unmatched, an empty stomach to hear him sing better, or easier to waste food. Even his body creamy cake baker will Wangfengertao trained. Although the debut made famous for decades without a song, but does not prevent us Cai Xiaosheng Spring Festival Party at large, the same song, to the county and city units of the party said offered often to show his face or eyes. (I did not understand the so-called stars who said the wrist were badly beaten in order to win the Spring Festival Party on, rely on the strength of Xiao Cai turned down no less than every year, and always played alone at the crucial moment, a strange world but also), nausea and everyone to come out every year, have cast doubt on the bribes he is the director of the

26. Zhang Jizhong that SB? The first time he had to hurry to die, Mr. Jin Yonglao it may dozen novels, and then a few to spoil all over!

27. Wang Zhiwen --- I always feel that children at our doorstep selling pirated VCD market is that his brother Wang Zhiwen, a virtue with the Ah, and filled Taiweibalang day, face particularly serious: a hundred years, no matter his speech police or drug dealers or something forward, and always are powerless to change the kind of people tired of the smell virtue, long blow with the cucumber like what you Ah ah? Well could have blown it? I do not understand the job died...

28. Han Qiao Zhang Lu - - Sound & children do not know maybe has not master long long ears, the country does not know how many mouths at the same time called them SB, they are stunned do not know. I always thought that the old Korean is a party, or else how will this effort. Stray old Korean martial arts is not big talk, we Huoer all know, but if there is a Ah fun piece of children we did not too careful and forget what the time, live Serie A, Inter Milan, Ah first holding for a while Zhang Lu, Zhang Lu Shale coax a long time, and then put your mouth toward the Old Han Wei Yi, the said Wei Yi is now in the highest paid player in the world, paused, particularly alarmist tone to the sentence: Lu else goes not with me as the original unit driver Laocao big blinking,paul smith uk, and sometimes Keba, very funny. Ah, and the old South Korea in a special match for two people to see who speak more than a quick, children make mistakes than anyone else to speak more infallible than anyone else, the funniest...

29. Ni Ping Ni Ping --- I'm tired of it to the extreme, what ah Ah *** will? Also had an old face up against the exposed one year, become old, just like at home that you keep our noses Zhangshiduantan some over, but she Ni grandmother is lonely, do not have to face up against the vapid year old on the table, face that the wrinkles almost caught up on Li, and also where *** Buzhi Chi. Ah also especially love sensational, when one spoke Ah read letters from the masses when the call to give him a big close-up Zhunde, so much the number of people she has a few children a few strands of hair, Ah love posing and also special, one to close to read the unique effort, as if connected like a wealthy guests, trying to please Quyifengying, from time to time and then squeeze a few drops of Zhuolei, as if the climax general, sick of people.

Finally, Sun Nan! Yi Tan No. --- Why keep up with what? *** I really, really tired of Hell ! Long Xiang Ma Ah, but then opinions of the masses large, so I called him crying and shouting a few words for everyone to vent solution, I tell you is that ah, even if you do not mention I have to scold him! Who is Who took my ability CCTV inside to put this post! SB to look at it! Sun Nan, but a monster that, somehow to red, very fat one, sang like a woman with children to, Qiazhao singing voice, as if he did not GAO pills, I guess that really is not GAO pills Ah, he is not sang it?.. Ah is the funniest film in the children on the roof that MTV, the child of a pig never ending, Ah still lying on the edges in that I truth you are looking for lightning SB Ah ah? GAO GAO pill pill no no, you never ending doing? Protest ah? Do not come here to protest anti-ah? Great God, your children do not jump here jump, you put it there by the tonnage, giving people the roof collapsed child can get whether you are not disabled, according to not hit the wrong ah! Ah the most is not the dirty things that children at the party singing lip sync, I do not care , this SB I did not want to hear children sing, the problem is the country that so many people with disabilities like him, ah, with a world without eggs people, Sun Nan, but a representative ah,designer handbags cheap, do so right from his brothers, it? Look at that little face up against him, with willow-like, Well there, youth SOYBEAN not smell of urine trace back the net to office, Daner Intuit big, right? They say people do not face GAO pills are clean, no hair down children, look at people Sungong Gong, that hair, Kao Kao, Oh, Ah is dyed green, a special reconnaissance soldier.

most funny when he sings or lower body shaking, the upper body does not move , or else learned to dance burlesque, the lower body fixed, arbitrary rejection of the upper body, desperately swinging his chest that big meat two groups, while children Huang is also the side of children music, as if people are crazy about,alexa mulberry, especially exciting , I think it should be allowed to play unassailable Ah, even the make-up are saved.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

47577 2010 年 01 月 29 日 16:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
0722 total solar eclipse
2009 年 7 22,designer handbags online, the longest total solar eclipse of the century,handbags online, once in a century.
total solar eclipse occurred on average once every year or two, but the Earth's surface, less than 1% of each strip to see this spectacle.

9:12,paul smith uk, this was shot through the welding lens, tripod useless, so the shot is not very clear.

9:31 the sun is just in the clouds, the moon at this time has been almost wholly hidden from view,mulberry bag, low light, you can directly use the camera shot.

9:40 total solar eclipse.

9:42 total solar eclipse, when the outside is all black, like a moonless night,burberry bags, dark.

9:43 office door car.

9:47 also like evening out.

1006 Qiantang bore
Today is the lunar calendar August 18
, the famous Qiantang bore days.

here for Jiuxi tide point, the road has been blocked, the roadside all tide people can not see the next to try to lure guests, only to see the crowd.

tide has passed, do not see anything,mulberry bags, the opposite is the Qiantang River Bridge, there are many pedestrians on the bridge to watch. Actually try to lure guests from the mouth to the Jiuxi, tidal already weakened a lot, have not see anything here, only to see the river up a lot.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

49633 2008 年 04 月 22 日 09:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
to inseparable from the dinner table with people as people born from the need to go to the toilet, so as to maintain the certainly a lot of it! Aries are the most characteristic

you squat toilet was, he came rushing in to tell you: have stood up and leave. You look at the table, took less than 1 minute. This is the speed ah! Taurus features the most
who
toilet when you are grooming to see him squatting in it, and also leisurely whistle, you go to the toilet, to solve the problem, he is still there, like nothing, like squatting, leisurely expression remained unchanged. You take a look at the table, it seems that more than half an hour. This is the endurance! go to the toilet were the most characteristic

Gemini Gemini can say, when you should say a Gemini,burberry bags, including the time in the toilet. You could hear him holding a cell phone Jiliguala speaking, , put pants when it comes to crooked neck and tucked the phone ... ..., it seems that Gemini is, do not speak as worse than constipation. The most characteristic
Cancer Cancer
toilet toilet who may daze, may also be holding a book to read, you guessed it, they are thinking? If it is a daze, then it is thought that a bite to eat tonight? If you took the book to read, it must be recipes, research studies how to do good things, hehe. The most characteristic
Leo Leo will go to the toilet by
their roar in the toilet, they also broke out, first of all is luck, then you will hear the growl came: ... hey ... ...
toilet were the most characteristic
Virgo Virgo leisure time in the toilet, will always observe their own body there is not a perfect place, for example, there is no mud to see fingernails, if any, a little bit of deduction clean, no broken fingers, the skin edge, yes, a little bit of tear clean, not only hand and feet should also remove their shoes off their socks check check, and then, and then dug booger, short,paul smith sale, well before you do, be done in the toilet. Characteristics of the toilet were the most

Libra Libra beauty, is anytime, anywhere, anytime, anywhere what it? Is no exception when using the toilet, the toilet, the essential items in addition to toilet paper, that is, make-up series, note that the series oh, powder, blush, lipstick, eyebrow pencil, mirror ... ... so you will find Libra out of the WC was significantly changed the U.S. a lot, not only ruled out the toxins, but also icing on the cake. toilet were the most characteristic

Scorpio Scorpio confidentiality is absolutely the number one mental, in the WC where it is absolutely impossible to call, who knows what people are eavesdropping around Oh. However, the Scorpio how to give up in the Therefore,paul smith wallet, most likely Scorpio, is in the privacy of WC in the send text messages to lover Oh. If there is no privacy of a lover, only read the newspaper or daze smoke. The most characteristic
Sagittarius
this bother going to the toilet by the shooter, the toilet will read Oh,mulberry bag, but, in all likelihood be looking at ########ographic comic books on the right, in fact, is very focused Sagittarius external image, will not easily show in front of people bother to bring their own side, but in such a private time, hey,designer handbags online, of course, eat a meal slightly mental! Capricorn were the most characteristic

general toilet toilet, with a newspaper to see that is fun and entertainment, but the Capricorn toilet, take a reading is certainly not ordinary, either political, military, or is Kaoyan information are even holding a pen to write about Plan for it, and if not see the lower half of the study room Meiliang Yang really like it! toilet were the most characteristic

Aquarius Aquarius and divergent thinking has always been an alternative, go to the toilet when not idle, they will observe the rust walls, marble pattern, and even the dirt, and then the sky began to imagine , no rules can imagine marbled bird fleas, various human expressions,designer handbags, or even five thousand years the Chinese have come out, go to the toilet finished, it looked like a movie. toilet were the most characteristic

Pisces Pisces romance is absolutely everywhere, and toilet with his first love, think about the history, of course, to imagine something definitely better than a lot of real wealth, their absolute Princess is Zhongxingpengyue figure, it is more romantic to have more romantic side while going to the toilet will steal to laugh it. What is more, a blossoming flower with twisted toilet paper ... ...