Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
7391pcvu

Default Time, Brief History of Time , The Time Machine

Time Machine, Some details of the txt ... ... the conclusion that a wormhole is a ambiguity, return to the elapse does not exist, but can go into the future, time machine is to give to the future

earlier time of curiosity, have read Hawking's idea:

Now namely is a process,GHD Blue Straighteners, the starting point of the process is not retrospective,GHD Hair, but there are 2 alternatively extra speed the development process is inconsistent, slow the process can be seen fast that the entire development process (somewhat relative to the taste), in a nutshell is namely you can cut down the process, watch the development of another process or the outcome of (future).

process recognized scales, in seconds,GHD IV Straighteners, case in point, a second definition is: the floor state of cesium 133 atoms of the two transitions among the hyperfine 9,192,631,770 cycles of radiation corresponding to the sustained time, but do not forget, Einstein has long been a needful condition to prompt you, this element is to cycle the speed of light conditions, more than the speed of light conditions, the scale will change, relative to the speed of light in the process to slow , the time machine feature to set up the other half.

then uncomplicated example: a quite cold human (via the period machine (frozen?) slow life above the life wheel) woke up,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, saw his his future offspring ... ... family's future,GHD Classic Straighteners, which is not quite appropriate,GHD Pink Limited Edition, merely considered it the picture

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

334978 2011 年 02 月 10 日 10:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: surging

1. solstice

, Ji Chen and then select save trouble. , yang recovery, is a solar term cycle is the beginning of an auspicious day, we should celebrate.
round solar terms, the most like this one. The winter solstice, the days are getting long, sunny days will be gradually increased it. Hope that over the winter solstice,kobe bryant v, all minds are all dispersed gray.
like the winter solstice, because the love of waiting, like hope, love you.

2. empty wine glass

empty wine glass,lebron james vii, no desire, no sorrow. Zhang spoke up, cool to breathe, waiting for dawn.
open the computer, is expected to cloud the E-mail: Huayu, I Mohe, very cold. How are you?
can not help but shed tears, clouds look like a hug, give her a different type of warmth. Could it be gone, she has been drifting departure from Guangzhou, has been toward the north. She went that way, that is, Could it then walked the streets. I do not know what she can find,kobe v shoes, really, I do not want to know.
Could we all loved that year.
us sitting in a bar, half drunk, half awake listening to the Does about his experiences on the road, as if to accompany him through the mountains and rivers.
cup is empty and full, full and empty, like those ups and downs of the day.
skull of a snow
swig we left
fade from the dial on the scale

goblet slow bend to the sky
is in the bar, looking clouds in the blue eyes Could it, write down a line and a line of poetry, never published. I know a man who wrote poetry only to see those fires, the opportunity has never been burned.

3. I cried

dragging a huge suitcase, a man came to Guangzhou. The suitcase, there is my old toys, old fairy tales, fourteen-year-old hair clips, Seventeen-year-old diary, twenty-year-old oil painting. Also, some trivial memories of the past broken in one place. Only careful to walk in memory, it will not be those who live in the debris scratches.
rental agency with my Zoulehenyuan way, help me find a cheap and clean shelter.
Finally, he bored me out the basement of the clouds. Indeed walk, would like to stay, hope to take advantage of the cloud but do not pay attention when you wink at me and shook his head.
take the hint, I said, too expensive, then look for it.
you walk out. Wang Yun suitcase dragged me into shelter, did not look at my ID, did not ask me anything, just give me a glass of water, and then take home leave.
the clouds high heels knocking on the stairs, very loud. Do not see the light in the basement, I face the wall grumbled, sobbing.

4. watch

willing agent has not my picture ##############. Unwilling to continue through the clouds aid to survive, I had a milkman, the street all day wearing a wide brimmed hat.
occasionally to breathe, is the happiest moment of the day.
1999, the Could go to Beijing, looking clouds began to trance.
I do not understand. If I Could Love, even if he came to the horizon and I also had to go. To cook for him, for his laundry, cold body with the most warm that the grass at his birth to a BB.
Could it left, I moved out of the basement. Shared a room with the hope that the cloud.
many a sleepless night, I heard Wangyun tossing, kept sighing. I awake, such as cold mummy. In this humid city, looking cloud is not the only lonely watch.
we keep looking at what?

5. on the road

Wang Yun
left me the house and started on the road.
you take care of yourself
you are
you want good
you are
healthy and happy
you are
Baby,kobe iv shoes, do not ask me what to look for
ah
looking cloud was gone, I hope the cloud's computer contact with her. Occasionally buy a Yangcheng Evening News, the clouds column, with her heavy footsteps echoed in between the lines.

6. Happy

the original Happy is as simple as the standard of living lower.
Vice
sold his first painting. In the bar drinking three glasses of Angel Tears, a cup of my own cup is looking clouds, and a cup, it should be Are.
with a strange man to open the room. Left, I gave him all the rest of the money on me.
I want to make him understand that I am happy.

7. Results

winter came. Winter is a man worth waiting for.
Christmas Eve. I opened my E-mail, trying to find the clouds footprint.
someone knock on the door,nike lebron, in the busy Christmas Eve is still very awkward. Can not remember the last time I heard a knock on the door where the years.
surprise, is that happy with me too man.
his first red. He said, I am not come to you,nike basketball shoes, I'm the police, to inform you that the clouds the message.
He said the previous night in the hotel's rooftop Mohe Yi Chun found that observation of cloud.
finally open minded in my time, hope the cloud with a knot, took his own life.

to leave Guangzhou, my luggage is just a painting. A pair of painted eyes, looking like a cloud, it seems Are.
I started looking for
course northward.
Do not ask me what to look for treasure.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote