Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
binaryss52

Default Windows 7 Enterprise Will Microsoft try to outbid

In all the tales speculating about who may perhaps bid for Nortel’s war chest of more than 4,Office 2007 Professional Plus Key,000 6,000 plus telecommunications-related patents, there’s one name noticeably absent: Microsoft.
Google officials confirmed on April 4 that Google would join the ranks of others bidding for the patents that Nortel is putting up for bid as part of its bankruptcy process. In fact, according to a Google blog post, entitled “Patents and Innovation,” Google has made the $900 million “stalking horse,” or opening, bid, around which others will bid prior to the auction with the patents.
(The back story: Nortel filed for bankruptcy protection in January 2009. There have been previous reports, dating back to the end of 2010, that Apple, and Nokia also are among the bidders for the contents of Nortel’s patent coffers. RIM is supposedly interested,Microsoft Office Standard, too.)
The Nortel patents allegedly up for auction are said to cover wireless handsets and infrastructure, as properly as optical and data networking, Internet, Internet advertising, voice and personal computers.
Sounds like the kinds of technologies Microsoft could be keen on, as well. So, what about Microsoft? I asked today if the Softies were throwing their hat into the patent-bidding ring,Windows 7 Enterprise, but only receieved back a no comment.
As we know, most recently from the Novell/Attachmate patent deal, Microsoft is big on buying up patents, even if it has to arrange a secret coalition to do so. The Redmondians have used its patent stash to convince numerous companies to sign intellectual property (IP) licensing deals to head off potential patent lawsuits. In cases where companies refused to sign, Microsoft has sued for alleged patent infringement.
It wasn’t all that long ago (2007) that Microsoft and Nortel cemented a wide-ranging strategic partnership. Via that much-trumpeted alliance, the pair committed to take on Cisco by integrating and cross-selling their communications wares — and, more interestingly — by jointly licensing each other’s IP.
Update: A Microsoft spokesperson sent me the following statement: ““Microsoft has a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to all of Nortel’s patents that covers all Microsoft products and services, resulting from the patent cross-license signed with Nortel in 2006.”
Yep. ALL. The Microsoft spokesperson said it’s not a subset from the patents in question.
(Hmm. I wonder what happens to that agreement once one or more companies buy those patents. I’m asking Microsoft to see if I can get further comment.
Update 2: This is interesting. From the same spokesperson: “Microsoft’s licensed rights to the patents continue, even when ownership of the patents change hands.”
If Nokia ends up bidding on and winning some of those Nortel patents, probably partner Microsoft will benefit, to some degree, given the pair’s own recent partnership. But now that Google’s made it clear that it wants those patents, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Softies’ interest rise exponentially…. Or not, if they feel they already own IP rights on the patents in which they’re most interested….

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

Angry,tory burch shoes! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

22129757 2007 年 09 月 08 日 10:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
; today to withdraw money,tory burch sale, arrived at the bank took in the Queue in number,tory burch outlet, found waiting in front of twelve, so fine on the sofa, sitting next to one's eyes closed old man and several women, a few people should look not to soon to me. Continuous nobody called a few numbers to be must have gone, soon to go to me.
Suddenly three women rushed to the window went straight to the person with the bank seems to know a joke that went a little something you just have numbers, and once passed will be row ah! Bank to take over for people laugh,tory burch 2011, and do a full three hours, the slow-moving,tory burch flats, ah wait up her two hand fan. After this is not willing to go after the banks were still there and chat. I thought this work does not concentrate on how to do the wrong amount of money ah?
three women finally left again a cut in line, a column with a cane step grandfather walked into a shake, and said just do not care after a number , care for the young old man finally let him go first to come on for half an hour, numbers should be called down to it, hey again a cut in line on the ground over the same number are not careful, the bankers did not asked directly take over the processing. I hit the roof straight to the window which you call friends Do not Queue altogether it! Banks continue to help people jump the queue looked at who did not speak out for, and I direct my book to say I have progression if they do not have to jump the queue for my turn early,tory burch reva, and next to people looking at her. Grumbling bankers to see a few very reluctant to take over my books, acquire the money and then want to sign, I is not mad flamboyant of characters, the bank said a good point that I can sign so I said waited so long did not eat out of strength.
shameful to jump the queue!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:51 AM   #3
tuvw397

Post indication

indication. He wow gold did not go to otherwise wow gold buy places, flat next to the dock motility rs gold cross-legged, guardianship dress cheapest runescape gold maneuver, actually pushed gold for wow Devouring of criticism continuing .
Old 06-10-2011, 04:52 AM   #4
wwmumhamHallyll

Default Penis Pump 39087935

Natural Hair Loss Treatment, [link=http://how-toincreaselibido.com/]Female Libido Enhancer[/link], <a href="http://libido-enhancersforwomen.com/"><b>Libido Enhancers For Women</b></a>, Anti Aging Treatments, <a href= http://erectile-dysfunctiontreatment.com/ ><b>Erectile Dysfunction Remedies</b></a>, [link=http://cheapimpotence-treatments.com/]Erectile Dysfunction Natural Remedies[/link], [link=http://penis-vacuumpump.com/]Penis Enlargement Pump[/link]