Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
iriank7jn

Thumbs up Selling the collection part 1 8.5-9.5 heads peep! | Viet N

I will be using this post to list a lot of my personal collection for sale. Most of my sneakers are size 9, occasionally there will be a sz 8.5 or a sz 9.5 in the mix as well, and a couple 10s and other random sizes. Please note. F5torefresh.com is being used to host my items, they are not liable or responsible for any of the product that I, Viet Nguyen aka Daaznfella is selling. For any of you doubters out there, I am a buy/sell guide on Niketalk.com, and have been an active member over there for 8+ years. I am also an ISS member and was even a part of the Seattle Sole Collector event as well. Lastly, you can check my ebay feedback as well, over 500+ positive feedback with ZERO negatives. Please understand that if you can’t trust me, then I have no idea who you should be trusting. Almost all the shoes will be shipped with the shoe box inside out if I personally believe that it’s still sturdy enough to go out. Some shoe boxes will need to be double boxed because of the condition the boxes are in. If you require double boxing, let me know, and i’ll add the extra couple of bucks into your total, as I will have to go out and literally buy a box for you. All shoes are accurately portrayed. If you do require more pictures, please come correct and make sure you follow through with the <a href="http://www.nikeairforce1-onsale.com/"><strong>nike air force</strong></a> purchase. If you want shoes placed on hold because you are short on funds or whatever, a non refundable down payment will be needed that will go towards your purchases price. Lastly, help me help you! Buy more stuff and I’ll make sure to hook up the prices. Contact info: daaznfella@hotmail.com; NT/ISS/AIM/eBay=daaznfella; Twitter= @Daaznfella, do not Tweet @F5torefresh ! Here we go! Air Max 2009 sz 8.5 Grey/ Maize, no box seeking 95 worn 3x Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1 sz 10 Wht/Blk/Red Brand new, seeking 75 Nike Dunk High SB sz 9 Venoms Blk/White NDS worn 1x, seeking 85 Sheryl Swoopes WNBA PE Nike <a href="http://www.nikeairforce1-onsale.com/air-force-1-mid-classic-shoes-c-71.html"><strong>air force 1 mid</strong></a> Air Huarache 2k8 sz 10 (mens) Wht/Green/Yellow DS brand new. Seeking 120 Nike Lebron 8 sz 9.5 South Beach edition Brand New never worn, seeking 700 Vans Half Cab Kicks/Hi Edition sz 8.5 Black/orange seeking 70 brand new Nike Zoom P Rod 2 sz 9.5 Black Cement Red Seeking 65 Nike Dunk High sz 9 Whte/Silver Painted red swoosh. seeking 45 Nike Zoom Talaria OG sz 9.5 Neon Blk 1997 release, seeking 100, no box Nike Lebron 8 V1 USA Wht/navy/Red sz 10 DS seeking 85 Nike Zoom Lebron IV sz 9 Blk/red foamposite NDS seeking 100 Nike Air Jordan XI Retro sz 9 Cool Grey DS seeking 225 Nike Air Jordan XX sz 9 Stealth/Black/Red NDS, dirty on heels, see pix, seeking 150 Nike Air Max 90 sz 9 Laser Blue/Grey/Whit DS, I have two pairs for sale. Both sold! Nike Zoom KD1 sz 10 Super sonics/ White DS seeking 85 no box Nike Air Jordan 2010 sz 9 Black/red DS seeking 65 no box Nike Zoom Flightposite II sz 9.5 Zinc/Black DS seeking 100, box reads sz 9 but they are 9.5 Nike Lebron 7 sz 9.5 CTK Crimson/White/Gold DS seeking 140 comes with extra laces no box Nike Huarache Trainer Retro sz 9 Blk/Gre/WHite VNDS <a href="http://www.nikeairforce1-onsale.com/"><strong>nike air force 1</strong></a> worn 1x, seeking 80 Nike Air Max 95 Unreleased Sample sz 9 Emerald/Grey/White DS Unreleased samples-Sold Nike Air Max ’90 2010 Retro sz 9 Infrared/grey/blk DS sold! Nike Hyperdunk United We Rise UWR sz 9 Wht/navy/red 3m DS seeking 130 Nike Zoom Hyperfuse sz 9 Purple/Black DS Seeking 60 Sheryl Swoopes Nike Hyperdunk Team USA Edition for 2008 Olympics sz 10 Red/Navy/White DS. Seeking 150 Nike Hyperdunk Supreme sz 9 Wht/Navy/ Red Friendlies, Kobe/Asia edition, seeking 150 Nike Air Max ’97 X sz 9.5 Silver/Red/Blk DS seeking 100 Original Nike Air Solas Champs sports Exclusive sz 9 Grey/Neon NDS seeking 65 Nike Air Max 97 “True” sz 9 Brown/Tan/Black NDS seeking 85, no box Nike Zoom Air insoles, fits size 9 20 brand new Nike Air Stab sz 9 Mango/Olive NDS seeking 75…Laces are actual mango laces from wmns air max 90, not easy to find! lol Nike Air Max ’90 sz 9 Neutral Grey/White VNDS seeking 65 Nike Huarache Burst sz 9 Cool grey NDS seeking 60 no round laces are included Nike Air Max Light JD Sports Exclusive sz 9 Grey/Neon/White NDS seeking 85, left shoe shows signs of midsole chip/paint cracking Nike Dunk SB Low sz 9 Space Jam inspired DS seeking 235 Nike Zoom FC SB sz 9.5 Denim/blue/gold NDS seeking 50 no box Nike Air Max 2003 sz 9 Tenjin Red/wht/blk seeking 70 Nike Air Max 2003 sz 9 Iridescent black/Neon NDS seeking 100 Nike Huarache Burst sz 9 Blk/red DS seeking 80 Nike Structure Triax retro sz 8.5 Laser blue/infrared/blk/whte NDS seeking 85 Nike Zoom Foamposite OG sz 9.5 White/Black/Red DS seeking 240 Nike SB Blazer sz 9 Purple/blk/gold DS seeking 100 Nike Air Max 90 sz 9 Neutral Grey/white DS seeking 80 Nike Air Max 1 ’87 sz 9.5 Safari, well worn seeking 110 Nike Air Max 90 sz 9 Hot Lime NDS seeking 135 Nike Zoom Kobe V sz 9 Bruce Lees seeking 135 Nike Zoom Kobe IV sz 9 Inline purple Seeking 85 Nike Air Max 90 sz 8.5 Freshwater/grey/black DS B grade seeking 75 Nike Pegasus Retro <a href="http://mcd.imnext.cn/blog/blog.php?do=showone&uid=1987&type=blog&itemid=3780 13"><strong>Mayoumee: Philip90's blog: Nike Air Max Goadome Boots ,distinctive ...</strong></a> sz 9 Grey NDS seeking 75 Nike Air Max 90 sz 9 Rave pink/turquoise DS seeking 70 Nike Air Max 90 sz 9 Premiums infrared/blk/red NDS seeking 100 see pix for cracks Nike Air Max Light sz 9 euro exclusive Sunburst/teal/grey VVNDS seeking 100 Nike Tailwind 4 sz9 blk/maize seeking 75

Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
y8glkjhk

We live in a good cover up the truth of the Iron Curtain countries, are often castrated, and hide the truth. Telling the truth in a country need to have courage, we tend to find out the truth of a fact, pay a high price and even life. The importance of truth is self-evident for us, because it contains the truth of their denial of our rights, violations, and these are the reason why we as human beings and must be the right man, such as freedom of speech (including criticism of government freedom, without being branded with infamy guise of national security crimes of subversion. because the government is brought questions and criticism, and not used for significant, because they are our taxpayer support), the economic autonomy (including the owners of private property etc.), self-domination (including personal rights are not violated, etc.), freedom of movement (of the notorious temporary residence permits, we should be asking about, as a Chinese, why staying in China?) and so on. We deserve these things tend to be monopolized by government, shelter, cover up, because these things, shielding will help them learn better and more economical to adverse financial gain, people should be deprived of the right to be effortless. Because they not only covered, but also publicity, how necessary it is to fool this cover, which was taught out of a lot of other people selling also helped count the money the fools, that they cover and the fool, is unalterable.
2049, the Communist Party from the military start clearing the so-called bandits hegemony, the eradication of dissidents; then economic control, the so-called public-private partnership, the three anti-e anti; then followed by mind control, brainwashing, the people teaching melon, rightist, Social Education, Cultural Revolution,christian louboutin discount, nothing so. Their rule is so the slightest step, such as deduction, the number of innocent victims as much as many remediation to make people too frightened, the heart has not made resentment and mouth, is any of a dynasty in Chinese history can not be compared . After so many disasters, there are many survivors so that these survivors to speak, to tell the truth, is to save the survivors, rescue people who live in the present and to prevent newcomers continue to be an effective Buju whole. But the lucky people who survived, most of them became frightened and refused to tell the truth, refuses to channel the pain of birth experience. They are afraid that tells the truth, once again subjected to suppress and control. Although some people are not afraid of their own, but the fear of those in power to punish with Aboriginal, extension and future generations. These are all we have to extend my deepest sympathy and understanding. Because the iron in the closed room for a long time, many people see a little light, but still not meet. Or adapt to it, thought it was a dream, or even that they will eventually be taken back to the light. I have to say that many old people have such a mentality, a way of thinking is completely understandable. But I want to say is, even if the acquisition of this light, are we as human beings to strive for, not the other gifts, not the charity of those in power. Constitutional amendment in 2098 when the private sector into the Constitution, many people who write things, including the media said that this shows that those in power more and more open-minded. I made a statement to the media that we should change a way of thinking, suggesting that the rapid development of private enterprises, there is sufficient bargaining power, challenge the ability to compete with the official time, with some capital, we have a certain bargaining power, rather than the charity of those in power. Although private property is inviolable, not really into the Constitution, and far from being effectively protected. It can be said that in today's China, people's private property is almost not really, especially not really private of real estate. Do you think you have several houses, you think you are pulling is cattle, in fact, this house is nothing more than sets of movable property without roots. Because land is the so-called public (in fact the public is to have power to those who have), you only use rights but not ownership, you have only seven years of rental rights, and you can pass the house in the future generations are still a question mark. When those in power to take it back, or re-signed to the lease contract, a separate extortion, this amount is how much is still unknown. Therefore, we must continue our efforts to make their own access to real estate, so that private property is inviolable. With the real
any rights now available, not charity and kindness of those in power, but to strive for. It is necessary to tell the truth, is not only a self-redemption, and he is a rescue, it is an objective to save the group. Deduce from this, I said, all the suffering of all the elderly stereo have the obligation to tell the truth. This is not only for their decades of suffering,christian louboutin sale, an explanation, requiring the appropriate compensation, but also a rare psychological treatment. Because people had for others, rather than say it has experienced so much, it will be the psychological burden of long-suppressed, and the burden the more positive the longer it will be a psychological focus, biting his soul and make their own peace of mind day and night to accelerate their tragic journey of life. Some might say, even better hurry up dead, do Laus child psychotherapy. Life I, a spring vegetation, vegetation Shangqie Bo Yu Wing-fat, let alone a human? People to live is to live like a personal appearance, even if just one day, the expense. Do not own a so-called human life, but life did not live extraordinary appearance, pigs and dogs live better lives, but as Gan Yi. After all,christian louboutin peep toe, dying people, even the dead are afraid, we are afraid to live? Although the living is not easy, but it is not easy because we have to work harder and pay more attention to their rights, otherwise the only drag the end of the coated and unable to extricate themselves.
elderly people living in China, especially the elderly experienced much suffering, there are many concerns, worries and fear. They fear the nightmare again, fear of retaliation against the fear of revealing the light rail re-enter the house,christian louboutin sales, afraid to cry useless iron house, afraid to speak the truth and convicted. These are understandable, as the Younger younger generation, we must try to understand their pain and fear of the last generation, not blindly say that they timid. In other words, if we are living in their age, may not be braver than they may not live longer than they look more like people. Perhaps we even struggling, timid, more Dengerxiazhi who made people Yinsi, step on one shoulder, harm a great deal. So we, as younger people do not have a sense of superiority, you do not have a condescending old and confused, do not think they only live with that, do not use now their own Let the old man to tell the truth, we as the younger generation not only to understand them deeply, but also to encourage them in all aspects, even the hand and teach them to learn online, learn to use computers and the Internet to allow them to breathe fresh air. Let them feel that they tell the truth, not terrible, they are not alone, they are not walking alone in the dark, but there are many fellow, to receive a speech from the heart to the desire and power. In this regard, we have to make many efforts, there are many things to do. We want to encourage them, to comfort them, to love them, one should always go home to see them do their friends, to their daily diet often increases concern. To filial duties, need things from the start of these nuances. We can not be normal life I do not know what that is, say they are not even known to be a normal person has. All this is worthless. Indeed, many old people were in the eighties before people began to live a little way, even people who live there are like twenty years, living like adults age are still a small thing, time is also short-Well,louboutin wedding shoes, is not it? Moreover, not many people still live like adults. So they need the help of our younger generation, inspiration and support.

this article is taken from Mr. Ran Yunfei