Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
ommei538554
Major

ommei538554 is on a distinguished road
Default wholesale mbt shoes Look at the picture geniuses w

Dean of fraud was traced to Beijing Road ChurchZhang Wu

Following this, Lee first class exposed. Declared the marvelous cure terminal illness through the conditioning regimen of

Kanji Yan Bao health to make money on prescription sales

claim that the magical effect of narrowing in patients with tumors
by inspection, the Boulevard Church made all recommended therapeutic products - Life Preserver. Boulevard Health Po box 22 per day for a box to eat. Liu Fengjun in his book, Road to Life Preserver cited cases of lung cancer cure. Although the Church Avenue,christian louboutin discounts, or stressed,christian louboutin glittered platform pump, Po is not drugs but health food. The reporters found that the packaging of Life Preserver Road, there is no food production license.
CCTV reported

(Zhang Lu)

Avenue Church sold the book describes Liu Fengjun born in 1952, joined the army 18 years, retired in 1994, aged 42, trained in medical education. However, he did not mention when and where received his medical education which. In the army, he do not have any full-time medical student or a career in medicine records. The book, said Liu Fengjun retired after being employed in the light of the Beijing Health Department and Professor of Medicine. However, according to the former president of Beijing Guangming Chinese Medicine Professor Yan Xiaocheng introduction, Beijing Guangming Chinese Medicine no longer exists, the original has not been established health system.
academic career in medicine through fraud is everywhere
Boulevard Avenue Church Life Preserver to bring huge profits,农家屋前竹子开花结出竹米(图), make unannounced visits at a press conference this morning, a total of more than 400 people linked to the number of the Liu Fengjun, 31 yuan per person registration fee, each little treasure to buy health is several hundred dollars, as many as a thousand dollars, the average cost of 500 yuan per person basis, Church Road,wholesale mbt shoes, just 4 hours of sales may be more than 200,000 yuan.
Liu Fengjun in the book also claims to be the Ministry of Health Health Division, vice chairman of the Committee of Experts, and after investigation, the Ministry of Health did not have the health division committee of experts.

in the Beijing Industry and Commerce Bureau's Web site, the reporter saw TCM Research Institute of Church Avenue, the business scope of TCM in addition to technical advice, technical services, training, medical and traditional Chinese medicine clinics are not the contents. However, in the Church Avenue, the sale of books and CD-ROM, Liu Fengjun has cited a number of examples of his treatment, including cancer,2011 air max, diabetes, psoriasis, many incurable senile dementia. In the CD to give a popsicle Liu Fengjun save with three patients with advanced cancer cases.

CCTV reporter learned that the patients be able to see Liu Fengjun must telephone appointment a week in advance, and second-generation ID card with their personal information to do the registration, but also signed a contract notice. According to the Beijing Road, Church staff, contract notice is that the patient must be read and signed,supra tk society uk 动物园部署狮虎同笼诱使其交配胜利(图), is not recognized by hanging can not number. Notice of such contracts in the book, the key elements: one is they are not medical institutions; the other is that their products are food, not drugs.
After a long wait, the CCTV reporter to follow a consultant to enter into the mystery of the consulting room. Unexpectedly, a consultant seated, Liu Fengjun did not ask a word, only looked glances to out a prescription. Liu Fengjun explained in the book look of his diagnosis: By the photograph can be.
Church Avenue, Beijing Academy of TCM in Beijing Xicheng District, visited by CCTV reporter found that there is only Saturday morning, Dean Liu Fengjun Zuotang,pink nike foamposite, each Every hospital now extremely strong, to have more than 400 people to see the doctor. Liu Fengjun hall continuously loop recording: In this regard,nike air max dunks 4岁女童从五楼坠落掉在男子腿上仅擦伤(图), the lobby and convince the patients that magic.
ommei538554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Playncfeene

Default ......

Excuse, topic has mixed. It is removed
It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Playncfeene

Default ......

Thanks for the valuable information. I have used it.
Yes, it is the intelligible answer

Old 04-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
Playncfeene

Default ......

In it something is. Now all became clear to me, Many thanks for the information.
Willingly I accept. The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #5
Playncfeene

Default ......

I am assured, what is it already was discussed, use search in a forum.
Your phrase simply excellent

Old 04-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
Playncfeene

Default ......

Obviously you were mistaken...
Quite

Old 04-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #7
ZomGemAbnobby

Default Dog Hot Spot Medicine

Drug Use By Teenagers phentermine overnight There are also a few other disorders that Phentermine can be used for. http://highingfly.com/ - cheap phentermine online
Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #8
Playncfeene

Default ......

It is simply excellent phrase
This message, is matchless))), it is very interesting to me :)

Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #9
Playncfeene

Default ......

I join. So happens. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.
Also that we would do without your magnificent phrase

Old 04-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #10
Playncfeene

Default ......

I am assured of it.
Brilliant idea