Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
allenv5w8

Default     Meet and Greet

“Car Salesman,roseate crystal center extend ring, Property Salesman and Jewellery Salesman”.

B)    Introduction
C)    Nodding his nape to your expressions, the customer is hearing to you.

“Absolutely, anybody can become a champion salesman provided he or she gets the right training”.

B)    Legs crossed, altogether negate.

20)                       What made you a champion salesman?

A man walks inside your store asking for a Rolex and wants to spend approx. $6,000 US Dollars and you all over selling him a watch for $15,000 US Dollars and the watch he has never heard of before in his all life?

“This is going to make you smile, when I landed in Jamaica, we had only one line of Skagen watches from Denmark which scope from $50.00 USD to $150.00 USD. But the owner wanted to get high end watches. In the next few months after visiting the Basel show in Switzerland, he procured some current watch lines such as Bertolucci, Maurice Lacroix, Paul Picot, Elini, Perrellet, Chase-Durer, Wenger etc. When I was a children, I use to take my Casio watch to the watch guy to fix it and these lines, the watches ranged from $250.00 USD to $35,000 USD.

21)                       Can you memorize some sales that you made in Jamaica?

In the next few months I was the watch encyclopaedia. I was selling Maurice Lacroix as if there was no morrow and Roger Federer was the brand ambassador for Maurice Lacroix those days. I sold a Perrellet watch to someone who came in asking for a Rolex. I sold him Perellet and he had never heard of it before and this watch was 18kt gold and worth $15,000 US Dollars. The customer wanted to spend 6k and I bring ... to an end production him spend 15k. He was the owner of a golf lesson in Boston, M.A”. I was gifted an Elini watch worth $1200 US Dollars by the company for creature the best salesperson in the Caribbean for their line and I was also regarded as the best Maurice Lacroix salesman in the Caribbean”.
“I can give Sales Seminars for three hours and work with the sales staff. I can analyse swiftly what they need to do and which areas they need to work and correct themselves. The Seminar would price £500.00 GBP and I can visit any location in United Kingdom and after attending my seminar the sales group will triple their sales immediately. To make bookings in advance please e-mail me at Timesofbusiness@aol.com

“Absolutely, among the afterward 6 months, I was one of their best salesman but not the best”.

Managing  Director.

31)                       Who are the best three salesmen?
2)    Tell us about your first customer

E)     Close

6)    Did you get anyone success from that job and experience of chilly shrieking?

“Please comesintoseffect, I will now show you the wizardry of a champion salesman”.
3)    How was the experience of walking in a stranger’s office?

“A lady walked in the store for the first time, from the cruise ship and I did not want to speak to her as I did not know what to say, my boss asked me to speak to her, she wanted an everyday watch and I was showing her some Skagen watches and she liked one but did not buy because the crystals were inside the glass and not on the appearance and she left the store, this is where the anecdote of the champion salesman begins. My boss asked me the reason of that lady not buying the watch. I said the crystals and he was actually listening to my conversation with that lady and he said you could have said, the company does not do crystals on the outdoor anymore as folk complaining of them coming off and they bring an end to ... losing the crystals, that was an eye opener”.

“I was in Jamaica and was showing a ring to a lady and she asked if this diamond was blood free because it was during this time that the video came out, Blood Diamond. I told her it was blood free because the movie had just bring ... to an end and this diamond was found a year ago. Does not make a lot of sense but it did the dupe and closed the sale for $5,000 US Dollars”.

“I saw everybody, how they use their sales pitch, comprise the customer with themselves in a chat, the masterpiece of convincing and closing the sale”.

24)                       What did you enjoy selling diamonds alternatively watches?

“Desire apt triumph, study, act and show my colleagues what I am capable of above the sales layer and as movements speak louder than words, I was all in action”.

“By looking by people and their appearance, it is just like a book”.

36)  Is there an formula to emulate in Sales?

“There is a trick to wreck the ice and make the customer talk, you can simply wreck the ice by talking about calling, hobbies, civilization, nation, locations,Flutter Wow Silver Charm  , sports, latest news and events etc. Hence a good salesperson needs to know what is going around in the earth. For instance if the customer is from United States of America you will now talk about Barrack Obama or if the customer is from United Kingdom, Alan Sugar or X-Factor would be a good talk”.

This couple wanted to see me. They had seen me earlier in the week and I was showing them a three stone diamond ring. They come after the doors were shut and we were closed. I opened the doors and sold them a ring. This man was old and he said I am going to die presently and I asked why what happened? He said it was because of asbestos. I felt very apologetic for him and asked him how numerous babies he had? He replied three daughters and as I was showing them a three stone diamond ring, I said one for each daughter. That is it. He bought the ring. Sometimes you must associate sentiments with purchase and people buy jewellery to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, special causes etc”.

“Well there were some other obstacles that I needed to conquer. One of them was the geographical learning about United States of America. I have not been there. In sales common knowledge always aids. Let me give you some instances, whether someone says Illinois, I said Chicago. If someone says Maryland, I said Baltimore. If someone says Texas, I said Austin. If someone says Kentucky, I said fried fowl. I read and studied the Atlas to obtain some common idea about United States of USA and was trying to familiarise myself with alter states, towns, counties, their specialities and whether someone said Mid-West, what they were referring to?”

F)     Rehash

“Very cozy, expressions, looks and movements of the body.
32)                       What are the qualities of a good salesman?

Can you get friendly with a stranger in fewer than 30 seconds?

5)    Did you want to leave?
“Max Kumar querying me, “What watch are you dressing, Citizen. What a good watch, I like the gold plating, the roof fashioned crystal, it really sits good on your wrist and does not rotate approximately, it have to be a very comfy watch and it really suits your individuality as shoes and watch say anything about a male and this one equitable matches your stature. One of the best traits of this watch is that it is kinetic and does not need a battery”.

15)                       Tell us about your first customer in Jamaica?

D)   Sat backwards, feels that the salesperson is entering his/her personal space.

19)                       How was your career progressing in Jamaica?

“Not very long, as I got an better offer from Andromedia Marketing, Direct Sales Agents for Citibank and this time I was selling Citibank credit cards”.

One can buy a ring like that for approx. $15,000 US Dollars with it but will have a couple of carbon spots on the diamond which takes away the loveliness and this one was absolutely flawless. The lady likes it, now it all comes down to the man because he is buying. I offered him a beer and he gladly accepted it. I always followed the elementary rule, applause the lady and bully the man. I said she is a very beauteous lady. He smiled and asked how much is the ring, I said $33,000 US Dollars and honestly I was not expecting him to buy it. He gave me his Black American Express credit card and politely asked, can you make it 30k please? I said yes but was shivering as this was my highest sale and my boss helped me get over it”.

35)                       Tell us how you determine in seconds about the customer?
Can you look at someone for the first time and figure out his or her credit card limit?
“That is easy, product, service and conception selling”.

38)                       How else can you determine about the customer?
B)     Not shaven, wearing shorts needs an haphazard approach.

“Well I worked in Jamaica for just over three years, the first year was the learning process, the second year I was confident and the third year, I was the best salesman in that shopping market, Taj Mahal Plaza as there were another 14 jewellery stores in the same mall and the competition was ferocious. The other store managers and landlords knew thin no time I start speaking to a customer, I ambition close the sale”.

9)    How was your experience with Andromedia Marketing?

39)                       Can someone convert a Champion Salesman?

D)   Short Stories

“I was good but unfortunately I did not stay with them for a long time as I became a chapter of Esscom Marketing, Direct Sales Agents for ICICI Bank”.

“The company employed four boys from Mumbai, I was one of them. There were regional Jamaican girls working in the store and the bosses who were brothers were always on the sales floor. They were the best salespeople, I have ever penetrated in my life. What makes me say that, I have discerned them sell jewellery worth $98,000 to someone who has never penetrated them before and in truth has landed for the first time in Jamaica. I learnt a lot from them”.
23)                       Give us a demo of a live watch sale please?

36)                       Any other ideas?
33)                       Tell us how you in quondam overcame an obstacle?
“It was the first time I had to handle with failure and I was really discovery it difficult to deal with but the assured sequel was I started thinking, what went bad and then I started working on my sales and marketing strategies”.

We received the watches and exhibited them in the counter and went home. We had an enterprise accommodation where always 4 Managers lived in detach rooms. After we had supper, we had a tiny conversation. What you must say to the customer to convince him to purchase these expensive watches. I had not hint about watches and this time my boss gave the Swiss Watch Manual with nearly 500 pages. What this book was about, the history of different watch companies, their manufacturing process and situation, their models, mathematics, brand ambassadors etc.

A)    Rubbing his chest means not comfortable and does not confidence salesman.

“Most of my kin is settled in the Middle East,How to sell beaded jewelry, but as an individual I wanted to explore the Western World such as United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada etc. I kept reading the weekly, Mid-Day principally on a Wednesday where you would ascertain thousands of classifieds and see the jobs available abroad. It is because of this newspaper I found a job in Ocho-Rios, Jamaica, West Indies. This was a high end jewellery store, House of Diamonds with a pair of stores very close to the cruise ship pier and they were looking for a Manager who had some experience in sales and marketing”.

“All three but in all honesty I have sold everything and my experience says it is concept selling because there is no product or service but plain dreams that you are selling such as Time Share”.
14)                       How did you manage working in such complicated conditions?

“I decided to work at Sea for Harding Brothers Ltd, based in Bristol, on the cruise ship, Ocean Village 2. Here my highest sale was £5300.00 Pounds to an old couple. I know you want to know the entire story about this sale”.
“I worked in Jamaica for three years from 5th Apr 2004 to 11th July 2007”. Since this was a high end jewellery store, I had a lot of difficulties for the first six months”. The biggest problem was the cultural difference among India and Jamaica, language, lifestyle and me not knowing everything about jewellery”.

“It was difficult because each time I would speak to a customer, good results were expected and I needed to be invariable with my figures as I did $100,000 US Dollars every single month as we had an excel sheet with all the labels and sales figures. I always wanted to guide. People every so often said, Max can begin the conversation but not close the sale. I came up with a trick. My hobby was collecting police commanders and firemen’s patches. I asked every customer to mail me one patch from their town and in return I would give them a special cost. This worked  and in a little while, I had one patch from every town of United States of America and I got a lot of sales”.
“Well our newspaper target was £21,000 Pounds and we had done only £15,000 Pounds in namely particular week, my director who was a girl from New Zealand comes to me and says, Max you need to do something and I said the marts are closed and it is 11.00 pm. What can I do? The shops were open from 5.00 pm to 11.00 pm and the doors were shut.

“I had a never say die opinion and I was always stubborn, I decided to learn everything about sales and marketing”.

“Ask open and closed questions, such as would you favor a beer or brandy? The person is coerced to pick one of the two. That manner the salesperson is in the Driver’s seat. These questions help the salesman determine which access the customer is braining towards. Also you need to make the client talk and the salesperson ought understand what the customer wants to hear”.
16)                       Tell us extra about your experience in Jamaica?

13)                       Please tell us about your experience in Jamaica?

8)    How long did you work for them?

C)    Denim jeans, Rolex Watch, Clark Shoes definitely believes in Brands.

True story of Max Kumar, Managing Director.

29)                       What are the different types of selling?

“Absolutely, here is one example. On a Saturday morn, a couple was roaming around the mall. There was no cruise ship on that particular day. This couple walks inside my shop and bought a couple of plain gold earrings worth $50.00 US Dollars. I asked for $55.00 and they were bargaining for $5.00 US Dollars. What happened next was History. I then started showing a bracelet to the same lady, she liked it and was resistant to buy it which was $7,000 US Dollars. The man asked the lady if she likes it. She said yes. Immediately I annotated, I have never seen that bracelet look so good on any ever. He gave me his credit card. I was shocked and surprised. The man was a president of some big organisation in Madison, Wisconsin. Since they were coming from the shore, they were wearing coast wear. So you never know, who you talking to and I wanted to learn more about people’s appearances”.

25)                       Amazing, tell us about that sale please?
“It was hideous, I was shivering and nervous and my Manager who was exercising me had to accompany me in his office. I was scampering out of words. That customer did not buy from me”.
4)    What happened next?

12)                       What was the next phase in your career with sales and marketing?
18)                       Very amusing, acquaint us more about Jamaica?

“Fantastic question, while I was in Mumbai, the job involved cold profession that means the salesperson approaching the suspects and it was a process of converting those suspects into prospects. In Jamaica, it was the other way around. I was in the store behind the counters and the passengers from the cruise ship approached me. Sales is like cars, surprised, let me explain please. You need to change gears according to product, service, concept, customer and assorted situations”.

34)                       Three momentous entities for a nice salesman?
10)                       Why did you keep changing your jobs?

C)    Presentation

“A-S-K, Attitude, Skill and Knowledge”.

37)                       What the customer wants to hear, please annotate?

Do you want to or train your staff and employees to become a champion salesman?

Courtesy:
40)                       How can you help staff and employees or different organisations?

Have you sold one diamond ring for $30,000 US Dollars?

A)    Clean Shaven, Suit needs very vocational approach.

“It was a job which involved cold calling and I was very nervous knowing that I will have to walk in someone’s office for the first time even though they had never seen me before and I am going there to sell them a credit card”.
“Good question, Mumbai is a big city but all agencies keep an eye on the field salesmen and each company tries to get the best salesman in their organisation for better results in more sales, I was a victim too”.

D)   Big fellow, tattoos, stabbed is very thoughtless and becomes friendly directly.

The Champion Salesperson, True Story
30)                       Which is the most difficult?

11)                       How long it took you to be spotted by these agencies?
Exclusive Interview with Max Kumar.....
A)    Meet and Greet

17)                       What was the major difference between selling Jamaica & Mumbai?
7)    Wow, what a transformation, how did you manage that?

26)                       What happened after Jamaica?

Max Kumar is 30 years antique and he yet has 15 years of experience with sales and marketing in locations such as Dubai, Mumbai, Jamaica, United Kingdom and At Sea.
27)                       How was the oppression of being a champion salesman?

“During the first 6 months, I was knowledge everything about diamonds, gemstones, watches, gold, carat heaviness, colour, cut etc. I read books about diamonds and gemstones which my boss gave me and I kept reading that writing till late in the nights for our store was very near to the cruise ship pier and next day we would have tourists coming on a cruise ship”.

“I started my bargains vocation in Mumbai, India where I premier started selling Standard Chartered credit cards in the annual 2001 and I worked as Impact Marketing, Direct Sales Agents for Standard Chartered Bank.”

28)                       Can we start with some Sales Coaching now?

Again there was no cruise ship on this day, this couple had get cracking Royal Plantations resort in Jamaica and I knew only wealthy people can furnish to stay there, so I started showing a very expensive diamond ring to this lady and she fell in love with it. I asked her to walk outside the shop and see the ring in the sunlight as diamond needs light to dazzle and gleam. She said are you sure, I said indeed, please comesintoseffect. She went out with her man and came back after 20 seconds. I was waiting with my heart in my jaws but this was a hazard I had to take. She came back and then I asked her to see the ring in the mirror. It just blinded her as it was a special diamond cut by Lazare Diamond company and it weighed approx. 2.10 cts and the colour and clarity was F, VS1.

1)    Please tell us about how you entered sales and marketing?

Max Business Solutions Ltd.

Have you sold a normal yellow fantasy diamond bracelet worth $18,000 to a madame come on a rove ship and walks in your cache for the first period ever?
“Very good question, beautiful, cunning, instant, one that can overcome obstacles with a laugh, good with words, one that has good general knowledge, product knowledge and one that can preserve constant eye contact, one who can understand the customer needs, knows emulation etc”.

Max Kumar.
“Three Years, By this time I was good at selling sand to the Arabs”.

22)                       Was there a time you were not comfortable selling in Jamaica?
Sales Coaching and Interview.

“To be genuine, watches but I sold diamonds as well. My maximum sale for 1 diamond ring is $30,000 US Dollars”.

Sponsored Links