Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
S1c6r9a9r

Default These cases !

Shocking ! ! ! Girl indeed careful ! ! ! Is not a jokeSubject: The Case! Shocking! ! ! Girl absolutely careful! ! ! Is not a joke

Case 1: There is a women's handbag was stolen
, there are mobile phones, bank cards, billfold and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his stolen things. Her husband exclaimed: Thieves use a stolen phone by sending text messages to
reminder: Do not disclose your mobile call residence paperback and contact relationships, avoid using All with the label, the less words the more safe.

Case 2:
voyaging by car with three friends car carrying the man accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley, caught 4 days 3 nights ahead we were salvaged. In the while, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. Helpless one was impair, one is die, a reception and. They also move the position several times to find a better bring and receive signals, but without success. If three people normally know 112 lines, emergency, to know how bad it only charge the phone dial 112 information line, believe they can be quickly rescued.
reminder:
common 112 lines across the nation, if not after the phone is open to receive the signal, even a very weak power, any mark of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. Dial 112, enter the voice immediately as usual: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will migrate your call the police; If you need assistance, please dial 9, We will convey your call fire division. Chinese had achieved, repeat it repeatedly in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost or encounter other difficulties ascending, you should dial 9 to get timely relief.

Case 3:
have students like to eat instant cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of illness, doctors found that his stomach walls additional to a layer of wax! The elemental, cup noodles container contains an food wax! You dine cup noodles next time Feel Beibi not feel sleek, it wants to. The long food cup noodles, it will cause our liver can not break down the consumption of wax. Finally, the students had to quest surgery to remove this wafer of wax, died.
reminder:
those days, attempt to face out, another bowl for the peppery food, do not use the bowl, cup noodle containers attached to straight ruddy water expense. Even if it is a business junket, but also send a huge mug of instant noodles with. To your body, do not be idle ah!

Case 4:
a very grim thing: One day, a 21-year-old chap to work to a grill dressing adjoin lenses brutal gathering! As he began to charcoal bombard behind a few minutes, he suddenly screeched, and then very bitter jumping, rolling on the ground ... ... the crowd who are afraid, no one knows exactly what happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a therapeutic examination regret to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
participate in outside barbecue or any possible exposure to the fire source, please do not wear contact lenses! Because contact lenses are made of plastic,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, hot temperatures will thaw our eyes contact lenses!

Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to penetrate Susie Susie now inquired, She saw Susie tin not reply these three questions, phone 120 instantly call because assist. At the time, Susie's blood pressure is regular, do no look favor a stroke. But because Shirley has
reminder:
sometimes laborious to nail signs of stroke, because stroke patients often not timely found afterward to people, leaving patients with head harm tarry manipulation. We need to ask three questions of patients: patients show a laugh prerequisite; requires 2 hands are heaved to patients; asked patients to mention a uncomplicated thing. If the patient can not do these three points, the people nigh you should immediately call 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance waiter who is a sign of stroke. If we can pass and broad applying of such an interrogation method, test stroke omens, the diagnosis and handling of stroke patients immediately as likely to avoid patients with head break.

(1) CCB a comrade quoted: Today via a front door, the door has one ATM. There is a age male, has been looked at me and hiked alongside him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not peruse, I get a bank card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not help you get, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends remember ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. He said whether I robbed alternatively stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you a fair audition! I ambition warn! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Immediately scatter out ~ ~ ~ scam is actually endless, deem it ambition enter the trap, I am really very hard to discover! To remind our friends abroad more careful!

(2) Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the skylight to see other people have electricity at home, went out to view their own meter box, opened the door it was wore a knife - a knife burglary robbery .... remind you if a power outage at home, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a feline outside the manoeuvre, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men hearing fknow next to nothing ofme time, no eccentric ring and then open the door.

(3) the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam fellow female compatriots, please memorandum that men called their friends Note: The new out of the position, paying particular attention to woman friends, friends: a youth lady working the direction home from work to see a child crying,GHD IV Straighteners, very penniless , and then asked the children how the quondam. kids fair like that madame said: Then she went to the simple-minded, with children. most people are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a tall voltage, on the senseless. wake up was undressed in an empty apartment, surrounded by naught, she did not even see the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now people are secondhand to perpetrate crimes sympathy ah, if you meet like this, and do not take him to, to bring him to the police station to go on with the good, the baby roamed off into the police station will go bad, please accuse all the women around, for the general safety of women, after reading the difficulty to forward it to everybody .. ..

(4) met today soliciting strategy, we disburse consideration to beware of the ~ ~
rest at home today, someone rang the alarm, open the door and saw a 50-year-old old woman, holding hands 2 pack bonbon, I thought it was a adjoin to points prepared for the wedding, was an prologue, could hear not a local, what she said the 2 archives of sugar to us, maneuver a festive, want to change some money to her, right behind said a lot do not know what, I have not, feel is wrong, horrified immediately closed, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money to ...

(5) attention to it! To ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a opener may be wrong, I do not understand what time the next one The mini girl, always ambitioned to squeeze me, I did not care, child naughty thing, but she really hand over the money I put towards the arrangement to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in dictate and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take vantage of the tiny girl stole my money! If I did not prepare, then perhaps the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (A: I immediately arrest the little girl, to revive my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more belling is that the old woman standing back me my card will get light all the money, because my ATM card still inside; two: I do not immediately pursue the little girl , so get the card infectious, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really > (6) My parents are elderly yesterday morning to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle fuel, and gas stations too far, motorcycle and not migrate too much, so would like to ask my parents to a Coke flask to purchase gasoline, began, say it is impossible to buy an empty decanter out of 2,3 million good. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really his pocket money, but a few hundred greenback bills, but also let my parents ascertain the money. Dunsheng cautious my mother and said forget, but just an empty decanter, he broke open the non-take 100 dollars to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, I mother has by far Longzhong, nor is it the kind of love petty people. attention to self-security, ah,GHD IV Styling Set, now malign society .... a friend sent me a report, is transferred to you take a look, go out, be careful, be careful ten million ....

(7) a newly marital couple to honeymoon in Paris, in Paris, his wife, in a vogue dressing store trying on raiment,GHD Blue Straighteners, as her husband waited outside in the clothing room, but the long-awaited but could not see out of his wife, the husband asked the bookkeeper to help strained to see inside, they discover a fitting room empty. husband wife jokes that make fun of people want him nervous. then back to the hostel so she came back. A few hours after but could not see his wife's whereabouts, I discovered that the situation was serious with her husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife, as if from evaporated, no answer, merely sad for her husband packed his bags to return home Because not take heart from despair, the motivation to work her husband has been alive alone, decided to outlaw himself, wandering to the regional a few annuals later, he thrust to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a deformity Show (freak show). He saw a filthy, rusty imprison, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars, she tangled on the ground, and issued as of XXXXX sound like a beast. suddenly Men screamed in horror as his kind of woman since no one saw his face, his versed, is he just married his wife on the missing face of the red birthmark.

(8 ) The other edition is in Shanghai a few years antecedent a woman notified police of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but turned and lost, until 5 years later a friend saw this cousin begging on the streets in Bangkok, Thailand. XXX I do not know why she is not the hands and feet, the body was knotted to a lamppost next to the fetters.

(9) recently told me namely his friends in the night I heard the door with the newborn calling, merely by that time has been late and she thought it very curious, so she called the JC. JC told her: She worried that babies would creep on the street, sprint over at a motorcar. JC told her: We have sent human to in whichever circumstance can not open the gate the police meditation this is a serial killer, the use of neonate tearful tapes, inducing women to calculate that somebody abandoned baby above the outdoor,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, they look out, though as yet accustomed this, merely the police have received calls for numerous women, while they are home solo at night, I heard a baby crying outdoor the door, amuse pass this information additional people, not because the door to listen the crying of babies.

serious look at this txt, please! so crazy! remind is wonderful!!! If you are a good friend, after reading your will it go forward as much as possible, so that more friends to see, so that more friends to behalf, so that more friends from peril from impair.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

1 bottle of beer to drink 30 bottles of liquor, Zhang Qin Xia Xuan Correspondent

drank 30 bottles of beer and a bottle of liquor, the 20-year-old young woman was drunk, intoxicated Blocking home. The village to the strict, and the driver got it wrong, wrong to Strange dark road, fear, helplessness, women suffer from In the
drunk dizzy but also . Entertainment as a DJ, she is still the bar business is good, to accompany the guests to drink earn tips. That evening, she accompanied the guests drank 20 bottles of beer bottle, head there halo, therefore, had an excuse to run out.

around 11 pm, her little sister to play with the past, went to a KTV to sing on the toro drink. This time she was drinking 10 bottles of beer bottle. Drinking beer,paul smith handbags, this time is 2:00,gucci bags, followed supper.
liquor.
driver got it wrong woman can not go home

Hu Yan drunk, walking swing, thinking is confusion. Stopped a taxi, she said, a cry to Not long after, the driver woke her, and said to the destination,mulberry handbag, and let her get off.
out money, feeling the foot of the wall Zhigu home, but found that this place is very strange, can not find my way home. It turned out that the driver will
Not far away a few steps,tory burch bags, she suddenly Turned to explore, and do not see people. She was afraid, and speed up the pace.
Went to a breakfast next to Hu Yan said nothing pushing a bike and ran.
panic and jump into the smelly river

at 3 o'clock, stone police station police on duty, in a bad odor Hu Yan found a small river, and its save the shore. Save the shore,designer handbags, she kept saying: Then has its back to the police station, she was not tell where the house, sleep in the police station one night.
wake up the next day, looked at his legs stockings touched, she was on duty police,tory burch handbags, said:
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote