Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
9786lxhl

Default [ convey ] shocked!

Why Japanese do not eat crawfish ! In mandate to share it with the health of their families
To Japanese buyers, with about dinner. Advised not to eat no material how small lobster, also smiling to see us eat. Pressed from the ground, before we know the reason do not eat. Internet quest,GHD Hair Straightener, I came back: actually it really so back! ! ! !
crayfish during World War II Japanese crews entered China to handle the bodies! China has not produced a small lobster, crayfish origin dates back to World War II, the Japanese army in China, because a magnificent deal of biochemical forces the body, but considering the crematory completely burned with too much vigor expense, and whether taken Basic cremation, and then break into small pieces, then emissions will reason serious eutrophication of water bodies nigh, so the Japanese thought Japan was everywhere Crayfish (the predecessor of crayfish), through a series of genetic revision, Crayfish are majority boated to the Japanese resident, on the role of clean water go. The amended extravaganza of the Crayfish better than their predecessors to adjust to high corruption, the aptitude of water, greater reproductive capability, especially in mineral poison adapt to the ability of water is wonderful, declassified files show that the Japanese side: high nutrients hypoxia paragonimiasis water bodies and black gill ailment, Crayfish almost life-long carry, but the mortality rate is near to customary. The lead, mercury, arsenic and other serious teratogenic chemical units in the body of Crayfish to customary even if the accumulation of several hundred progeny are no mutations in a massive space.
Crayfish from feeding at the Chinese human are not lunatic full body cremated survived in China, with the Japanese surrender, recede. Japanese military brought Crayfish are not fading out in China, above the opposed, Crayfish eating dead animals corruption, excessive use of DDT poisoning as yetmers plankton, animal dung, and discarded waste of people life, and gradually grow and finally bring an end to ...the country today, each with zero visibility, a small brook, chemical factories and septic tanks for each channel that can be seen Crayfish figure drags and finally chance meal ---- crayfish.
research by the multi-show that crayfish apertures drilled for normal adore, farming costs are too high, and for the general retail cost of 2.50 yuan / kg, not many economy value, peasants would favor farming low-value fish pond 5.00 yuan / kg, would not choose farming crawfish, Furthermore, crayfish in Hetang everywhere, distant below the price of direct accumulation of farming. Therefore, I did not encounter whichever crawfish farmers, all of the mall all the crawfish planters in the local rivers by the idle in the accumulation, often the more solemn pollution of the river crayfish more. Because of river pollution is serious, a digit of small lobsters, crayfish Xuyi county has become a major exporter. Accordingly, completely tore up part of the affair and sold by sophistry crayfish farmed goods, non-toxic lies.
small crayfish, every brawn is not equitable mantled in lead, mercury, manganese, chromium, arsenic, paragonimiasis, schistosomiasis, Japanese soldiers still wandered the annual Zeng Zeng indomitable souls and iron skeleton. Each to a malt, point a real remedy as gourmands crayfish may have thought that the brutality of battle that annual, the Japanese army's brutality, and the Chinese people's citizen resistance unyielding resolve. Japan may have thought that today China has adopted a comprehensive policy of repression and exploitation in masquerade. Want to nibble each crayfish were served, amuse muse of your abdomen to eat more than just beer, shrimp, undue cumbersome metals, DDT, parasites, bacteria, and not the Chinese anti-Japanese righteous burnt flesh and bones, and beer bubbles in the peppery desert of stimulation so please even the fancy of ​​a flash memory of what year the souls of the sufferers, and influence us as we heroic always with their own ancestors arrived in the Japanese economy and to foreign assault. The truth of spicy crayfish (must not eat them, please peruse)
shrimp eat actually a lot of hemp, I had a good depth of this outlet too, but at present, and Chief Engineer of Tianjin Capital Environmental Protection to eat a meal to never eat the object. (Note: business environment is the main sewage treatment, was originally a Bohai Chemical Industry, stocks of the people must know.) The chief engineer,Which implies that a woman body unhealthy , said the Japanese improved crayfish, the purpose is used to treat urban sewage, and is the premier channel momentous participant in the handler. The more dirty water, heavy metal content is higher, the more moisture live crayfish, the cleaner the water, crayfish dead sooner. Later, crayfish was introduced into China, business environment is also using this The meal, eat half, then miserably. I strongly resist, but this year's crawfish particularly hot, everywhere, Miyun Road the day ahead yesterday I saw the house ahead,das testament orchestra from Germany, the Celtic N, I was in other dishes, I heard a lot of people by the point, and eat the gusto , really hard to imagine. . .
you, please do not eat the small lobster. It grows in the floor into the trench, the growth context a mini more malign, the more sordid nasty, it's more abundant vitality. Crayfish are now harvested, but you have seen crayfish agriculture environment it? To make a long crayfish a huge, fat, abbreviating its growing season, can not furnish to eat seafood to meet the self-deception as the meager man's ravenous addiction inland, those black heart of the irrigation of chemical lead, mercury and solid waste, even more of a metallic oil, and after the perennial digestion of nutrients crayfish behind the pipe that had the output from the dark leather waste in a pond is actually a more wash, more portly lobster,Won the tender ., the more stout. Sure enough, an of my friends in Xinhua, he secretly photographed track, I wish this prose to tell you, the outcome was redactor in main of Xinhua stopped. Later, this friend of burst out inflame, said the nightfall went to Gui Jie Please eat crayfish editor, can you surmise what the editor said: Do you absence to impair I'll say it! Having to do afresh and another like vomiting.
value of life is that we put it up, then, ought we not discerned enough to dodge like the annoy actors as the disdained it? Crayfish namely the intermediate host of Paragonimus La cushions.

Sponsored Links