Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
v5440479
General

v5440479 is on a distinguished road
Default replica oakley sunglasses qmz buh nvfp jsd

Simple technique to put underground fiber industrial television monitoring system

Video surveillance industry, for coal mine safety production, scheduling, decision-making command to provide an intuitive and reliable means. Foreign 5O ~ 60 years has been used for industrial cable television monitoring system,Salvatore Ferragamo outlet, but because of 6O's camera equipment according to informed short of expectations, with underground conditions, monitoring information using a cable, the transmission distance, the information capacity , electromagnetic interference and reliability, have a lot of problems. Especially the transmission of video image signals, the frequency bandwidth, serious electromagnetic interference with ordinary cable can not be without distortion in long-distance transmission, therefore, affect the quality of the video signal, resulting in blurred images, image quality is not ideal. 8O years, foreign large scale integrated circuit technology has matured, has launched a low-light (O.2Lux) long life CCD camera, 8O mid-western coal mine developed countries to start using fiber-optic communication technology. Mine is mine optical fiber communication cable channel for information transmission for the emerging technology, with high information content, no electromagnetic interference, frequency bandwidth, intrinsically safe, non-relay long-distance transmission and light weight,replica oakley sunglasses, low loss, water fire, resistance tensile strength and good, especially for poor environment of the coal mine conditions. Optical fiber transmission television images, the image quality, anti-jamming capability, transmission distance, cost performance so much better than cable. Since the mid-1980s,tory burch outlet, China began working the coal mine fiber industrial television system applied research, 8O research results for the weekend's Shanxi Luan Mining King Coal Mine. The system successfully passed the 1990 Energy Technology Division of the ministry-level appraisal, marking the domestic coal mine no end of fiber optic industrial television system, bringing the domestic coal industry underground fiber-optic television system research into the practical stage. 2KD6002 working principle of fiber-optic video camera is the camera fiber optic video camera to shoot the next image signal on the signal equipment, industrial TV system constitutes the core of optical fiber. KD6002 fiber optic video camera is the first in the country and the country through the ministry-level appraisal of mining explosion-proof safety certification of the safety and fiber optic video camera, it works as shown in Figure 1 Figure 1KD6002 pull mining sector, the optical fiber Camera Safety Principles light output from the fiber-optic tube above the coal mine industrial TV monitoring system of light through the scene outside the window into the standard tempered glass lens, CCD camera focused on the CCD chip, the CCD camera is the video signal output, so all the way through intrinsically safe output circuit directly following the video signal, the other way act on the modulation drive LED drive circuit, the output optical signal, the optical signal by the optical output directly. The modulation in two ways, one is the intensity modulation, the other is the PFM modulation. Camera internal circuits are intrinsically safe for a particular treatment, it can ensure the safety and performance. The Camera of the main technical indicators are as follows: 1) camera imported solid camera device CCD camera illumination than o. 2Lux (with F1.4 lens) is better than 380TV line resolution gray than 7 2) output signal output signal to load 75fl, y Ⅳ a 1V3) LED optical output wavelength 0.85btm, P ≥ 50 ~ W (average ) wavelength 1.3btm, P ≥ 4w (average) LD optical output wavelength 1.3btM, P> Io. 5roW (average) 4) Power supply is equipped with the KF1012-type explosion-proof intrinsically safe power supply, input voltage of AC127V, output voltage DC18V, Current DC350mA. 5) intrinsically safe explosion-proof type 3KJ28 Mine fiber industrial television monitoring system KJZ8 Mine fiber industrial television monitoring system shown in Figure 2. The system mainly consists KD600Z mine intrinsically safe fiber-optic video camera, mine intrinsically safe video PDH, mining flame-retardant fiber optic cable, fiber optic terminal box, fiber optic junction box, soap-band Optical, industrial TV controller, remote control switches, monitors and other accessories. Figure 2 Mine optical monitoring system as industrial electricity tax face coal mine underground fiber-optic monitoring system can face and major equipment to monitor industrial television images, such as the face of the belt head, in front of the Ministry of underground coal mining work downpipe, Caving downpipe back, underground main belt,herve leger toronto, loading and unloading points and upper and lower wells, the main mining area on the material point, the ground and the location of key equipment. Points above the industrial television image after transmission through fiber optic cable can be directly in the mine control room monitor real-time display, at least one office in a lO with a normal TV and remote control switch, shared from various camera point of the image resources of the system has in recent years, Shandong, Jiangsu, Anhui, Henan,ed hardy canada, Sichuan Province, some of the mines have been applied has been generally welcomed.
More articles related to topics:

High water-sealed drainage tunnel mechanism and application of gas extraction

vibram five fingers outlet qie qec tqui zmi
v5440479 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

,timberland outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 16155836 at 23:05 on February 11,timberland boots, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Games Animation

| Back to logs list