Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default Created by our wonderful

The last time no longer exists, but left me the most is the time in memory. I have imagined back in time, but I can not do, after all, so in my heart, the past life left me with only good memories I remember spring, flowers of the season. We burst into singing, walking in the field of small road. Spring for the children is the most attractive, however, cooking cooking, running games, even more exhilaration. We sat under a tree, looking at the sky. The sky is blue, blue sky, the branches have grown buds, I seem to see it is to thrive, bathed in spring sunshine. It buds, not exactly youthful us? I remember the summer season of fresh green eyeful. In the piece belongs to my little garden, grow flowers with numerous grass. Bright green grass, and flowers open to more bright! Stray scattered flowers in the small garden, although they are not blooming peony, jasmine fragrance did not, but they are still as lovely, lovely. Distance, a yellow dot flying, closer, closer! Oh, that was a bee, very, very small. It falls on a Daisy, and sucking the sweet nectar. When it leaves, pollen are gone, accompanied by the bees, four settled. That bees, not what we do the hard gardener? I remember the autumn, with the harvest season. The fields, look to, full of gold, with the wind constantly undulating, like a wave of churning waves. Orchard, apples and pears children covered with branches, is so juicy, as people covet. Bite, Hong overflowing stream, as people can not forget a long time. Campus, we twitter to go on, a summer of no, another will inevitably miss. Summer, we learned many things, that knowledge is not what we harvest it? I remember the winter, filled with warm season. Although the leaves children off the light, but also occasionally seen the birds singing in the trees; Although the grass brown children, but it will grow back next year; New Year's Day, though still biting wind, but that was a picture of New Year's greeting cards is full of warmth. It is entrusted with the students of a friendship, a sincere, that blessing, is it not that long warm it? I recall the past, more desirable future spring, summer, autumn and winter. So they filled the birds, covered with new green, is bound to harvest, filled with warmth. So they left me with more memories!
Recently, another auspicious flight refused to stand for 5 minutes fuel left the aircraft to give way, triggering hospital supply and medical trade show forum while they hate, and controllers, "begged invalid" act, even more so gap year China angry workers, which the aviation sector has been involved in the investigation, hoping the results can be quickly introduced.