Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
winjiiki4223

Default Office 2010 Home And Student Key Easy Drill Throug

This tip comes from Tim Getsch - from www.checkoutmycards.com. He wrote to me after seeing my recent post about Display As Hyperlink: There is the trick that I use for creating hyperlink navigation. Create an Access (not VBA) macro with a short name (e.g. dt for Drill Through) Add named macros for each of the things you commonly want to drill to Contact: OpenForm “Contacts”,Office 2010 Pro, WhereCondition: ="[ID]=" & Screen.ActiveControl Orders: OpenForm “Orders”,Office 2010 Home And Student Key, WhereCondition: ="[OrderID]=" & Screen.ActiveControl ProductByID: RunCode MySpecialOpenForm([ProductID]) &hellip; When you want a hyperlink simply do the following Set Display As Hyperlink to Screen Only Flip to the Events tab of the property sheet and put the cursor in the On Click event >Type “dt.” (You get auto-complete with all of your named macros in the dt macro group.) Click the dropdown if you want to see the complete list of named macros. Select the macro you want. This really makes navigation much more manageable. Tim <div

Sponsored Links